Stephen Curry
James Harden
Carmelo Anthony
Jahlil Okafor
DeMarcus Cousins

Nilocon165
09-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Team B.

Not sure what the argument would be for A.

Kool Boy
09-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Team B, might be an argument if Tony Allen was replaced by someone like who can shoot.

GimmeThat
09-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Team A
Avery Bradley
Tony Allen
Kawhi Leonard
Draymond Green
DeAndre Jordan

vs

Team B
Stephen Curry
James Harden
Carmelo Anthony
Jahlil Okafor
DeMarcus Cousins

give me Damien Lillard instead of Avery Bradley, and switch out Jahlil Okafor for Chris Andersen

then Team A's advantage in salary over Team B is, good for multiple big men off the bench

in the wise words of Andre Iguodala, the Thunders should have beaten the Warriors last season.

RedBlackAttack
09-09-2016, 09:35 PM
Is this a playoff or regular season game? The more physicality is allowed, the better odds Team A has to shut down the offense of Team B.

If it is a random Thursday night game, Team B likely wins -- although I think that would be a potentially toxic mix of players.

Tony Allen is such a huge offensive liability, though, that it may be impossible to overcome. You can't afford to have a player like that on the perimeter ... especially against a team who would struggle otherwise defensively.

DaHeezy
09-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Lol, for a board that places huge emphasis on defense I thought more people would pipe up for team A

Yup767
09-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Defence is important, but great offence always beats great defence, there's a reason even Kawhi's opponents still score.

CuhGetsBucks
09-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Other than Kawhi, who on Team A could you give the ball to and tell them to get a bucket?

Bankaii
09-11-2016, 12:13 AM
Lol, for a board that places huge emphasis on defense I thought more people would pipe up for team A
Who's going to score for them in iso/clutch situations?
Kawhi is great, but I don't think he's as successful without the Spurs system and other great players.