PDA

View Full Version : If Mozgov got hurt in the finals, and couldn't go for games 6 and 7, would LeBron....

BedroomBully
09-10-2016, 09:54 PM
Get a pass if he choked away a 3-1 lead? Would people overlook the fact that he had more turnovers than assists? What if he claimed he was injured, and cameras would catch him doing his pre-game routine where he catches his own lobs? So why is Curry getting a pass? According to ISH, Curry had surpassed LeBron as the NBA's best player. Can I get s clear explanation please.

TommyGriffin
09-10-2016, 09:55 PM
No but if Mozgov, Tristan Thompson, and Kyrie Irving all got injured or suspended he would.

BedroomBully
09-10-2016, 10:14 PM
No but if Mozgov, Tristan Thompson, and Kyrie Irving all got injured or suspended he would.
Wtf? Were Curry and Iggy on the floor? No excuses. Also, you didn't answer my question about the pre game warmup. Pick and choose scum bag.

Bankaii
09-10-2016, 10:21 PM
So the agenda went from "Love is a superstar" to "Love is just a role player that isn't even better than freaking TT"?

Cucksfan:roll:

jrjim
09-10-2016, 11:41 PM
nah, Lebron got chit on here for losing last year with Delladiva as his 2nd best player. No excuses for him. That's how you know Curry isnt on his level

JT123
09-10-2016, 11:48 PM
nah, Lebron got chit on here for losing last year with Delladiva as his 2nd best player. No excuses for him. That's how you know Curry isnt on his level
Excellent first post. :applause:
Keep it up and you may be invited to join the most elite basketball organization in the entire internet, the Lebron Family. :pimp:

egokiller
09-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Did he just say "lebron family"? That just sounds so rediculous on so many levels. Is the idea behind that to live vicariously through someone else's short comings? Is there a Curry family, a KD family and a Irving family also?

BedroomBully
09-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Good post. The media and the stans had him over LeBron the whole year. I don't understand why the light skin beta isn't getting more $hit for choking.

BedroomBully
09-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Did he just say "lebron family"? That just sounds so rediculous on so many levels. Is the idea behind that to live vicariously through someone else's short comings? Is there a Curry family, a KD family and a Irving family also?
You must me a mad Warrior's fan.

FreezingTsmoove
09-11-2016, 12:20 AM
Whos giving him a pass?

Still has a winning record against Lebron in the finals though so im proud of him

Nilocon165
09-11-2016, 12:36 AM
Whos giving him a pass?

Still has a winning record against Lebron in the finals though so im proud of him
Context is important.

FreezingTsmoove
09-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Context is important.

Truthfully I dont give a **** about context. Injuries happen all the time. Was I the one who told Bron to leave a championship program for a lottery team? Of course he had no depth after Love and Kyrie went down HE JOINED A FREAKIN LOTTERY TIME

Fact of the matter is in 13 games in the finals against the 3rd best of all time he came away with 7 wins

I couldnt be more proud

GimmeThat
09-11-2016, 12:45 AM
that's kinda the question you ask a coach

is it better to have options to go to then lose as maybe perhaps the favor
or simply just sit through the game

Nilocon165
09-11-2016, 12:47 AM
Truthfully I dont give a **** about context. Injuries happen all the time. Was I the one who told Bron to leave a championship program for a lottery team? Of course he had no depth after Love and Kyrie went down HE JOINED A FREAKIN LOTTERY TIME

Fact of the matter is in 13 games in the finals against the 3rd best of all time he came away with 7 wins

I couldnt be more proud
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418032

LongLiveTheKing
09-11-2016, 01:11 AM
Whose alt is this?

FreezingTsmoove
09-11-2016, 01:14 AM

Well no shit when did I ever say Curry was better than Lebron? I literally just called him the 3rd greatest player of all time

Doesnt change the win loss record

BedroomBully
09-11-2016, 01:34 AM
:roll: :roll:
Another W for the Fam.

FreezingTsmoove
09-11-2016, 01:39 AM
:roll: :roll:
Another W for the Fam.

maybr to Curry fans but not to Warrior fans

BedroomBully