PDA

View Full Version : Better midrange shot towards end of their careers, Kobe or Ducan?

BedroomBully
09-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Who had a better FG%? Is there a way of referencing this statistic? Surely the most elite scorer after MJ should win this by a landslide.

Da Real Lambo
09-13-2016, 01:44 AM
Get a fkn job loser :lol

BedroomBully
09-13-2016, 02:21 AM
Get a fkn job loser :lol
Says the guy leeching off LeBron's mom.

Uchmanmamba24
09-13-2016, 03:40 PM
Says the guy leeching off LeBron's mom.
Bedroom f@ggot! get the fcuk off here and go get a job.

BedroomBully
09-13-2016, 03:43 PM
Bedroom f@ggot! get the fcuk off here and go get a job.
So Kobe? Do you have stats to back your argument?

Nilocon165
09-13-2016, 03:53 PM
BedroomBully has these Kobe stans on a leash :applause: :roll:

BedroomBully
09-13-2016, 03:56 PM
BedroomBully has these Kobe stans on a leash :applause: :roll:
Hey bro why are Kobe fans so DAMN ANGRY??? Was there a recent event that has them on edge? Surely something of epic proportion must have taken place for them to be feeling some type of way.

Nilocon165
09-13-2016, 04:00 PM
Hey bro why are Kobe fans so DAMN ANGRY??? Was there a recent event that has them on edge? Surely something of epic proportion must have taken place for them to be feeling some type of way.
Idk man.

This thread seemed like a decent topic considering how bad Kobe shot at the end of his career.

Maybe Lebron beating the 73-9 warriors is just now sinking in for Kobe stans and they're realizing they have no argument over Bron.

Just guessing though :confusedshrug:

Smoke117
09-13-2016, 04:05 PM
Ducan

BedroomBully
09-13-2016, 04:22 PM
Idk man.

This thread seemed like a decent topic considering how bad Kobe shot at the end of his career.

Maybe Lebron beating the 73-9 warriors is just now sinking in for Kobe stans and they're realizing they have no argument over Bron.

Just guessing though :confusedshrug:
That's beating a dead horse. Everybody knows LeBron>Kobe. I opened by asking a simple question and they lashed out at me as if I'd $ucked their moms or sisters. Damn, the mental mindFkkkin that Bron has done to these kids is more serious than I thought.

Kool Boy
09-13-2016, 05:24 PM
Kobe Bryant

IllegalD
09-13-2016, 08:44 PM
Simon is a Whichita inbred f*ggot who never graduated highschool because he's afraid of black guys stuffing him into his locker.

That's why he will spend the rest of his pathetic life creating multiple alts on ISH and posting about a retired player.

:yaohappy: :hammertime: :party: :djparty

BedroomBully
09-13-2016, 08:58 PM
Simon is a Whichita inbred f*ggot who never graduated highschool because he's afraid of black guys stuffing him into his locker.

That's why he will spend the rest of his pathetic life creating multiple alts on ISH and posting about a retired player.

:yaohappy: :hammertime: :party: :djparty
I would say this Simon guy has totally mind Faacked you! Damn I got these Kobetards on suicide watch!