PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose doesn't know what "consent" means

egokiller
09-18-2016, 09:38 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/16/rose-rape-accusations-raise-issues-consent/90509236/

[quote]When asked at his deposition, Mr. Rose did indeed not have any answer as to what consent means, and we believe that the record very clearly shows that he and his friends are sexual deviants who essentially decided they would have sex with the plaintiff no matter what,

Dray n Klay
09-18-2016, 09:39 PM
Neither does OPs mom

egokiller
09-18-2016, 09:45 PM
Dray n Klay with the intelligence level of D Rose. :roll:

Smoke117
09-18-2016, 09:47 PM
lol...I'm pretty sure this doesn't surprise anyone. He's been a shining example of a dim bulb since his arrival in the NBA.

warriorfan
09-18-2016, 09:49 PM
Holy shit...sounds like a Chappelle show skit or some shit :roll: :roll:

FreezingTsmoove
09-18-2016, 09:50 PM
How exactly is one supposed to learn in school when you grow up in one of the most gang infested areas in America?

Can you imagine a teacher trying to teach to a bunch of freaking delinquents who are constantly making jokes and disrupting the class?

Dont blame Rose for not having an education

bigkingsfan
09-18-2016, 09:52 PM
We men.

LostCause
09-18-2016, 09:52 PM
Don't think this was meant as literally not knowing what it means to consent

He was probably told not to answer to shit like that because if his definition of the word clashed with the ever-changing legal definition, it would be used against him. You can sort of see this is what he was going for when he says "but can you tell me"

Though saying No was the complete wrong way to do that and it will be used against him anyway.

I mean, if you've heard him talk before it's pretty easy to get his meaning. He doesn't use many words. Like the whole "win every game" thing that's been misinterpreted and blasted everywhere

CelticBaller
09-18-2016, 09:56 PM
Don't think this was meant as literally not knowing what it means to consent

He was probably told not to answer to shit like that because if his definition of the word clashed with the ever-changing legal definition, it would be used against him. You can sort of see this is what he was going for when he says "but can you tell me"

Though saying No was the complete wrong way to do that and it will be used against him anyway.

I mean, if you've heard him talk before it's pretty easy to get his meaning. He doesn't use many words. Like the whole "win every game" thing that's been misinterpreted and blasted everywhere
or he's an illiterate rapist

LostCause
09-18-2016, 09:56 PM
Actually nevermind. I thought this was the same info that was posted everywhere else but if he actually said this

"Content? We were all content before and after the encounter. It's sex-....what? 'Consent'? What does that even mean? Is she making up words? Come on."

Then yeah he's ****ed lmao, though that sounds way too ridiculous to be true

EDIT: Just clicked the link, that quote is nowhere in there. So I stand by my earlier statements afterall

or he's an illiterate rapist

Or just illiterate. Wasn't proven to be a rapist. Let's not judge people off accusations alone

TommyGriffin
09-18-2016, 09:57 PM
What was the other thing where he he kept saying "We men."? :lol

FKAri
09-18-2016, 09:58 PM
All his statements about the alleged rape have been cringe-worthy. This is more than being a socially awkward guy who isn't articulate. This is just plain dumb. In fact it has been so bad that you also have to blame either his legal team or his decision to ignore their advice.

RoundMoundOfReb
09-18-2016, 10:10 PM
I'm surprised he knows what content means.

Lord P
09-18-2016, 10:15 PM
I think D Rose is in the running for being the least book smart player in the NBA.

RunWithThePack3
09-18-2016, 10:30 PM
*cue "real men of genius" commercial voice guy*

FKAri
09-18-2016, 11:22 PM
I think D Rose is in the running for being the least book smart player in the NBA.
This isn't about book smarts. This is all street smarts.

This is all about knowing what to say to not get your ass robbed, swindled or killed. DRose the kinda nigguh that when a cop pulls him over and asks him if he'd been drinking he'd reply "We men. You can assume", instead of keeping his goddamned mouth shut. :lol

DRose is possibly the least street smart player in the NBA.

FreezingTsmoove
09-18-2016, 11:46 PM
This isn't about book smarts. This is all street smarts.

This is all about knowing what to say to not get your ass robbed, swindled or killed. DRose the kinda nigguh that when a cop pulls him over and asks him if he'd been drinking he'd reply "We men. You can assume", instead of keeping his goddamned mouth shut. :lol

DRose is possibly the least street smart player in the NBA.

He grew up in the most dangerous ghetto neighborhood in America and managed to come out alive I think he's street smart :facepalm

BedroomBully
09-18-2016, 11:51 PM
Neither does Kobe

scuzzy
09-19-2016, 12:33 AM
Neither does Kobe
:roll: :roll: :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
09-19-2016, 01:29 AM
Neither did Kobe, and from an intelligence level he's more intelligent than most.

elementally morale
09-19-2016, 01:36 AM
Neither did Kobe, and from an intelligence level he's more intelligent than most.

Are you sure itt happened the way Ms. Faber wanted us to believe? I don't know either way. She didn't look like an innocent cutie that's all I know. She may or may not have been raped but sleeping with 4 men in a 24 hour period.... somewhat undermines her credibility.

FKAri
09-19-2016, 01:43 AM
He grew up in the most dangerous ghetto neighborhood in America and managed to come out alive I think he's street smart :facepalm
He was probably lucky as well as protected by those close to him cuz he had "the ticket".

Are you sure itt happened the way Ms. Faber wanted us to believe? I don't know either way. She didn't look like an innocent cutie that's all I know. She may or may not have been raped but sleeping with 4 men in a 24 hour period.... somewhat undermines her credibility.
Character assassination is the easiest defense especially for a celebrity defense attorney. I think the truth was somewhere in the middle. I doubt there was any "rape" but Kobe probably wasn't exactly a gentleman either. Kobe lied initially to police. Even when they slowly started telling him what they already knew, he kept lieing about the rest. It took him a while to even admit that he slept with her.

warriorfan
09-19-2016, 01:58 AM
He was probably lucky as well as protected by those close to him cuz he had "the ticket".

Character assassination is the easiest defense especially for a celebrity defense attorney. I think the truth was somewhere in the middle. I doubt there was any "rape" but Kobe probably wasn't exactly a gentleman either. Kobe lied initially to police. Even when they slowly started telling him what they already knew, he kept lieing about the rest. It took him a while to even admit that he slept with her.

That isn't character assassination, it's the facts. What if someone allegedly stabbed your mother and there were no witnesses, but the man did stab 3 other people that same day. If we are gonna bring up the fact that he has been stabbing people all day is that character assassination? Or establishing a pattern of behavior?

If some white trash hoochie who works at a hotel has slept with 3 guys in 24 hours, I don't think she is all of a sudden going to take a chastity vow when a famous millionaire athlete is in a hotel room alone with her. That story doesn't jive.

bigkingsfan
09-19-2016, 02:00 AM
We also don't know how many women Kobe raped in a 24 hour period.

FKAri
09-19-2016, 02:49 AM
That isn't character assassination, it's the facts. What if someone allegedly stabbed your mother and there were no witnesses, but the man did stab 3 other people that same day. If we are gonna bring up the fact that he has been stabbing people all day is that character assassination? Or establishing a pattern of behavior?

If some white trash hoochie who works at a hotel has slept with 3 guys in 24 hours, I don't think she is all of a sudden going to take a chastity vow when a famous millionaire athlete is in a hotel room alone with her. That story doesn't jive.
That's why I lean more towards Kobe's side of the story.

Smoke117
09-19-2016, 02:55 AM

Shut up, bitch. Dwade grew up in in the same situation and he is about 10 times more intelligent than this dimwit.

Lebron23
09-19-2016, 03:00 AM
Derrick Rose is stupid.

Kool Boy
09-19-2016, 08:55 PM
lol

fos
09-19-2016, 09:01 PM
Derrick Rose is not a smart man.

ralph_i_el
09-20-2016, 11:39 AM

I've been in bad schools. Nobody picks on the retarded kids. If the retarded kid is also the star basketball player, then he's untouchable.

bobopenguin
09-20-2016, 08:52 PM
NBA really needs to step up the player standard, maybe they should enforce the academic record as part of requirements, like must achieve grade B in college in order to enter the draft. If that the case, we will see less JR or McGee or Rose, but more pau/ray allen/duncan etc.

AintNoSunshine
09-21-2016, 02:37 AM
That "tea" video was hilarious

GimmeThat
09-21-2016, 03:09 AM
the odd thing is, to call a sexual act as accident, I feel as if even a 5 year old could even prove it to be so

lets not act as if when God designed man and women, he also made sexual intercourse to be that of an complex and difficult action your honor

unless Derrick Rose was being told to stop, consciously, yet continued to do so. then indeed you can say that he doesn't know what "consent" means

wouldn't the question then be to prove whether or not the plaintiff had made full awareness to the defendant of her desire instead of Mr. Rose's understanding of "consent"

if you could just prove to me that Derrick Rose doesn't understand what No means instead of what consent means

bluechox2
09-21-2016, 10:10 AM
latest, they most probably will settle for 2 million...it all started over a 200 dollar sex toy that she asked derrick to replace after thier gang bang which he never did

Annyong!
09-21-2016, 10:25 AM
:roll:

Captvic
09-21-2016, 11:01 AM
honestly, Drose is one of the dumbest people I know

kamil
09-21-2016, 03:22 PM
LOL... did he really say that?

HurricaneKid
09-22-2016, 10:09 AM
latest, they most probably will settle for 2 million...it all started over a 200 dollar sex toy that she asked derrick to replace after thier gang bang which he never did

No, it started when the victim and her friend left the party because the victim's friend wasn't comfortable with the situation. DRose then took his boys to her house and gang raped her without her consent. The sex toy was her excuse to call him back.

#Knickstape needs to get updated to #Knicksrape

I don't care what "deviancy" DRose likes in the bedroom. I DO have a problem with forcing a drunk girl in to a gangbang without her consent.

You can find the transcripts pretty easily. The above is ROSE'S story. He is just lucky the victim wanted money rather than for him to be in jail. Because he absolutely might be there if she were so inclined.

elementally morale
09-22-2016, 10:26 AM

I agree. We don't know and there is no way we ever will. I don't know if it was rape or not but wouldn't state it as a fact it was.

j3lademaster
09-22-2016, 03:44 PM
I think we're missing the REAL story here:

Derrick Rose knows what "content" means.

Bigsmoke
09-22-2016, 04:08 PM
he could have just look it up on his phone :confusedshrug:

LostCause
09-22-2016, 06:19 PM
No, it started when the victim and her friend left the party because the victim's friend wasn't comfortable with the situation. DRose then took his boys to her house and gang raped her without her consent. The sex toy was her excuse to call him back.

#Knickstape needs to get updated to #Knicksrape

I don't care what "deviancy" DRose likes in the bedroom. I DO have a problem with forcing a drunk girl in to a gangbang without her consent.

You can find the transcripts pretty easily. The above is ROSE'S story. He is just lucky the victim wanted money rather than for him to be in jail. Because he absolutely might be there if she were so inclined.

You're talking like you know what happened. You don't. All you know are the different sides to the story, so stop white-knighting for a broad you know nothing about. There's just as much evidence to suggest she was consensual then simply wanted to get paid than there is to say he gangraped her.

The bolded is hilarious, though. The woman herself admitted she didn't know the differences between a civil and criminal suit, so it's fairly obvious her team chose to go the civil route because she didn't have a strong enough case for a criminal trial

Newsflash, people lie

HurricaneKid
09-22-2016, 09:30 PM
You're talking like you know what happened. You don't. All you know are the different sides to the story, so stop white-knighting for a broad you know nothing about. There's just as much evidence to suggest she was consensual then simply wanted to get paid than there is to say he gangraped her.

The bolded is hilarious, though. The woman herself admitted she didn't know the differences between a civil and criminal suit, so it's fairly obvious her team chose to go the civil route because she didn't have a strong enough case for a criminal trial

Newsflash, people lie

Read the depositions. They are easy to find. That wasn't "the victims side". That was direct from Rose's side of the story.

He flat out said she never consented to multiple partner scenarios despite DRose continually bringing it up. She told DRose to come over alone. DRose brought his boys over and trained her when she had been taken home for being too drunk by her friend that didn't trust the group.

That's rape bro. And everything there was directly from Rose's statements. His side of the story is rape. If you are too lazy to look at information available to you but condemn a person you have never met for being someone who lies about rape for money you are flat out a $#!++y person.

LostCause
09-23-2016, 02:23 AM
Read the depositions. They are easy to find. That wasn't "the victims side". That was direct from Rose's side of the story.

I have

He flat out said she never consented to multiple partner scenarios despite DRose continually bringing it up.

Just because she wasn't down with it in the past doesn't mean she wasn't down with it the night in question at the time it happened. Furthermore, she actually WAS down with bringing in more partners by her own words (http://thewhitebronco.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Screen-Shot-2016-09-09-at-9.17.00-PM.png)

She told DRose to come over alone. DRose brought his boys over and trained her when she had been taken home for being too drunk by her friend that didn't trust the group.

She was giving lapdances and making out with Rose's friend before even leaving the party, and it's already highly debated how "drunk" they were since they hardly finished the liquor they had and the "drugged" claim was already debunked as well. Just like the "breaking in" one and the one where she claimed she was asleep (Said she was sleeping at 2:05 yet sent Rose a text at 2:09 (http://thewhitebronco.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Screen-Shot-2016-09-09-at-9.11.19-PM.png) saying Allen turned around to go pick him up)

Now think. What could possibly be the reason she'd be aware Allen turned around to pick up Rose when she's supposedly asleep at the time? Furthermore, WHY would Allen suddenly turn around and go get Rose anyway when Rose told HIM to go pick her up and bring her to his home? Kind of obvious the woman and Allen had words that ended with Allen going to get Rose to bring him there too, but allegedly she was unconscious during this time.....

That's rape bro. And everything there was directly from Rose's statements. His side of the story is rape. If you are too lazy to look at information available to you but condemn a person you have never met for being someone who lies about rape for money you are flat out a $#!++y person.

What you need to understand is, unlike you, I'm not judging either way yet. Just pointing out that we don't know for a fact either way, and probably never will. To accuse another man of being a rapist based off he say/she say shit is disgusting and shameful. More evidence will be made available during the trial itself so we'll get a clearer picture then.

The woman has her own roommates testifying against many of her claims and one of them providing evidence she was desperate for a payday yet you're sitting here like you have it all figured out already.

Yankstar
09-23-2016, 02:33 AM
Bulls knew what shit was going on and got out.

Knicks take this L :applause:

GimmeThat
09-23-2016, 03:06 AM
as to referring the part of multiple partner, I don't think there's proof here saying Derrick Rose forced his boys to have sex with the plaintiff

Dro
09-23-2016, 11:51 AM
Her credibility was ruined shortly afterwards. Nobody in their right mind thinks Kobe raped that girl...He's ****ing Kobe...She probably dropped her panties at the mere sight of him, lol...

FKAri
09-24-2016, 11:59 AM
Her credibility was ruined shortly afterwards. Nobody in their right mind thinks Kobe raped that girl...He's ****ing Kobe...She probably dropped her panties at the mere sight of him, lol...
wtf are you 12? By that logic celebrities can never be rapists? :lol

nightprowler10
09-24-2016, 12:03 PM
We men.
You can assume.

SamuraiSWISH
09-24-2016, 12:14 PM
First of all, I was kidding.

Yes, this chick seemed like a dirty slut working the front desk of a hotel and clearly was flirtatious and knew what to expect when she was invited privately to Kobe's room.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. He didn't exactly rape her but he was probably aggressive and very forceful. Kobe has proven himself to be entitled before.

She probably liked the attention from a world known superstar athlete, enjoyed it a little but then twisted things to fit a money scheming agenda. Her own best friends had said she had planned on doing that with like Eminem or a celebrity that might grace the hotel. So I'm not painting her as innocent.

But you can't go totally character assassination either. Kobe really was dumb enough to get caught in such a situation by thinking with his little head.

He lied initially to the police. And yes, he has a distorted view of consent as well considering he personally apologized in a letter to her for the civil court hearing.

And even though my initial comment was a joke, the point still kind of stands.

BTW does anyone have a true picture of her? There has been pics of like 3 or 4 different women they all claim is Kate Faber.

D.J.
09-24-2016, 03:15 PM
Given the SAT issue with Rose, he likely legitimately doesn't know what a lot of words mean.

Jasper
09-25-2016, 09:44 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/16/rose-rape-accusations-raise-issues-consent/90509236/

:roll:
thats because he is a black athlete :confusedshrug:
or a rich athlete acting dumb :confusedshrug:
or smart rich athlete trying to get away with something :confusedshrug:
or a bum :confusedshrug:

or all of the above :confusedshrug: