PDA

View Full Version : 4 team trade rumour

Run&Gun=Fun
09-18-2016, 10:14 PM
The Philadelphia 76ers would give up center Jahlil Okafor for point guard Reggie Jackson.
The Phoenix Suns would send out point guard Brandon Knight and small forward T.J. Warren while receiving small forward Tobias Harris, small forward Reggie Bullock, and a future first-round draft choice from Detroit.
The Detroit Pistons would deal small forward Tobias Harris, small forward Reggie Bullock, point guard Reggie Jackson and two future first-round draft picks in return for point guard John Wall and power forward Markieff Morris.
The Washington Wizards would trade point guard John Wall and power forward Markieff Morris in exchange for point guard Brandon Knight, center Jahlil Okafor, small forward T.J. Warren and a future first-round draft choice from the Pistons.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3510747/nba-trade-rumors-sixers-suns-pistons-wizards-blockbuster/#HiZxpsHo5rxeHCAv.99

I actually don't really like it for any of the teams.

The rumours are getting more and more ridiculous, Phoenix is being mentioned in every one just about.

I've heard Bledsoe for faried.
Bledsoe for b.lopez
Knight in a 3 team trade with phi and hou were Houston get Noel
Chandler for shumpert and mo williams
Knight for taj Gibson

EricGordon23
09-18-2016, 10:17 PM
No way Detroit does this.

DaHeezy
09-18-2016, 10:54 PM
No way Detroit does this.
Why not? Detroit would look sexy. KCP/Wall backcourt looks nice AF

bluechox2
09-18-2016, 10:54 PM
so washingtons gonna trade their superstar pg wall for what...shits and giggles, they just overpayed the shit for beal and then gonna take a step back....yea ok

raprap
09-18-2016, 11:04 PM
:roll:

Prime_Shaq
09-18-2016, 11:31 PM
Why the fk would Washington do this?

jbryan1984
09-18-2016, 11:40 PM
No way Washington would do this trade.

DaHeezy
09-19-2016, 12:43 AM
This deal sucks for the Sixers. Reggie Jackson is a ball hog and will impede Simmon's growth. I'd rather live with the problem of having too many quality bigs.

Run&Gun=Fun
09-19-2016, 12:46 AM
This deal sucks for the Sixers. Reggie Jackson is a ball hog and will impede Simmon's growth. I'd rather live with the problem of having too many quality bigs.

It's bad for the Suns also, Harris has some talent but I'd prefer Warren anyway. So then it's knight for a Detroit pick, probably mid first round which Phoenix don't need any more of.

Lebron23
09-19-2016, 12:56 AM
The Philadelphia 76ers would give up center Jahlil Okafor for point guard Reggie Jackson.
The Phoenix Suns would send out point guard Brandon Knight and small forward T.J. Warren while receiving small forward Tobias Harris, small forward Reggie Bullock, and a future first-round draft choice from Detroit.
The Detroit Pistons would deal small forward Tobias Harris, small forward Reggie Bullock, point guard Reggie Jackson and two future first-round draft picks in return for point guard John Wall and power forward Markieff Morris.
The Washington Wizards would trade point guard John Wall and power forward Markieff Morris in exchange for point guard Brandon Knight, center Jahlil Okafor, small forward T.J. Warren and a future first-round draft choice from the Pistons.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3510747/nba-trade-rumors-sixers-suns-pistons-wizards-blockbuster/#HiZxpsHo5rxeHCAv.99

I actually don't really like it for any of the teams.

The rumours are getting more and more ridiculous, Phoenix is being mentioned in every one just about.

I've heard Bledsoe for faried.
Bledsoe for b.lopez
Knight in a 3 team trade with phi and hou were Houston get Noel
Chandler for shumpert and mo williams
Knight for taj Gibson

That's a terrible link. Most of the trade proposal that they posts ain't true.

Prime_Shaq
09-19-2016, 02:03 AM
It's bad for the Suns also, Harris has some talent but I'd prefer Warren anyway. So then it's knight for a Detroit pick, probably mid first round which Phoenix don't need any more of.
Only positive in it for the Suns is Devin Booker getting more playing time.

GimmeThat
09-19-2016, 06:24 AM
the weird thing about the 76ers to make this deal is that given their record and their potential draft situation, this doesn't make a whole lot of sense. say they are really high on Ben Simmons, it still matters on whether or not Joel Embiid will play, that's the only reason this trade would make sense. difference being Embiid hasn't played an NBA game in his career and Noel have, Jackson could be the point guard that helps deciding on whether he wants to pass or score.

looking at the Suns roster, I can't blame them for making a move, I also wouldn't be surprised they had taken a few FA potentials off their blackboard. They can draft and be a potentially exciting team, unfortunately Tyson Chandler is a bit old, or they luck themselves into a top 5 pick and they have some serious potential. It comes down to how much they are willing to invest in a defender at the 4 position.

the Pistons would be hedging heavily on Drummonds rebounding ability, and rightfully so. the truth is you can't say they won't be able to sign another player and be a 3 all star team.

the Washington seems to be content as a 1st round playoff contender instead of making a push for more offensive production. If they are to simply say that the John Wall experiment has been over then they are really looking to cut some cost on the basketball operation probably just to keep 3-5 players with the team in the long run.

would I do these trades?

when you consider that actual lives are involved, whether or not you believe that they are just entertainers that gets paid a great amount of money to do something such as play basketball.

I once said, how do you get more value from players with the same salary? it depends on how they see themselves in the long run.

Sixers say no
Suns haven't run their final say by the actual boss who makes the call
Pistons are just scrambling right before the season starts and the phone calls die down faster than anything else but for a week
Wizards are more hesitant you have been led on, and hesitant also means they are not planning to make a fool of themselves in front of all

hope I've amused you.

Run&Gun=Fun
09-19-2016, 07:36 AM
the weird thing about the 76ers to make this deal is that given their record and their potential draft situation, this doesn't make a whole lot of sense. say they are really high on Ben Simmons, it still matters on whether or not Joel Embiid will play, that's the only reason this trade would make sense. difference being Embiid hasn't played an NBA game in his career and Noel have, Jackson could be the point guard that helps deciding on whether he wants to pass or score.

looking at the Suns roster, I can't blame them for making a move, I also wouldn't be surprised they had taken a few FA potentials off their blackboard. They can draft and be a potentially exciting team, unfortunately Tyson Chandler is a bit old, or they luck themselves into a top 5 pick and they have some serious potential. It comes down to how much they are willing to invest in a defender at the 4 position.

the Pistons would be hedging heavily on Drummonds rebounding ability, and rightfully so. the truth is you can't say they won't be able to sign another player and be a 3 all star team.

the Washington seems to be content as a 1st round playoff contender instead of making a push for more offensive production. If they are to simply say that the John Wall experiment has been over then they are really looking to cut some cost on the basketball operation probably just to keep 3-5 players with the team in the long run.

would I do these trades?

when you consider that actual lives are involved, whether or not you believe that they are just entertainers that gets paid a great amount of money to do something such as play basketball.

I once said, how do you get more value from players with the same salary? it depends on how they see themselves in the long run.

Sixers say no
Suns haven't run their final say by the actual boss who makes the call
Pistons are just scrambling right before the season starts and the phone calls die down faster than anything else but for a week
Wizards are more hesitant you have been led on, and hesitant also means they are not planning to make a fool of themselves in front of all

hope I've amused you.

For about 25 teams and in particular the Suns, you're not a chance to win the title this season. So why not just play your young guys who's talent you're high on. If they play and get a few wins great! If not you're still developing them or finding out they're no good sooner than otherwise. And also getting more balls in that lottery.

If I'm the Suns I'm starting

Len
Bender
Warren
Booker
Bledsoe

They should trade knight only because I want to give ulis minutes too. The vets I'd only give reserve minutes and leadership.

tanks1
09-20-2016, 08:17 AM
No thanks..............Sixers get our future point guard in the 2017 draft........And we get our starting point: Lowry as a free agent. Thank you............10, 9, 8, 76ers!!

Mawly-G
09-20-2016, 09:36 AM
10, 9, 8, 76ers!!

:kobe:

hold this L
09-20-2016, 10:48 AM
Why would Detroit do this? Seriously? :lol

qrich
09-20-2016, 11:54 AM
Inquisitr, the same site that said Clips are dealing Blake for Taj Gibson and Mirotic

bobopenguin
09-20-2016, 08:54 PM
why would wizard hand out a top 10 player?

Run&Gun=Fun
09-21-2016, 02:05 AM
NBA Trade Rumors: DeMarcus Cousins To Suns, Eric Bledsoe, Dragan Bender, And T.J. Warren To Kings
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3518992/nba-trade-rumors-cousins-suns-bledsoe-bender-warren-kings/#MDHJwfOmhKsuxGMG.99

Haha another one.