PDA

View Full Version : Cops accidentally record themselves fabricating charges against protestor

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 09:25 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh89RF8jpPHRk97kG1

#to serve and protect

this is why you can't take their word when they shoot unarmed citizens and claim that they were scared for their life

:facepalm

UK2K
09-22-2016, 09:30 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh89RF8jpPHRk97kG1

#to serve and protect

this is why you can't take their word when they shoot unarmed citizens and claim that they were scared for their life

These guys work in Tulsa too?

highwhey
09-22-2016, 09:33 AM
The real tragedy is that these police officers will continue to do their jobs instead of being fired. They fabricated charges right on the spot as if they have done this before. Who is to say they won't do it again in a more severe case?

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 09:41 AM
These guys work in Tulsa too?

they work all over the country and all rep the same gang

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 09:45 AM
The real tragedy is that these police officers will continue to do their jobs instead of being fired. They fabricated charges right on the spot as if they have done this before. Who is to say they won't do it again in a more severe case?

ohh they for sure will. I can only imagine all the times it happens with no reports or cameras around. Luckily for this man he dealt with some dumb cops that recorded the evidence and handed him the phone right back

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 09:45 AM
double post *

UK2K
09-22-2016, 09:48 AM
they work all over the country and all rep the same gang

So then blacks all over the country represent the same gang too? Is that how this works?

Got it.

Annyong!
09-22-2016, 09:57 AM
So then blacks all over the country represent the same gang too? Is that how this works?

Got it.
You are born black. You aren't initiated into an organization like cops are.

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 09:59 AM

Got it.

:rolleyes: Except you dont get it. You dont pick your ethnicity like you pick a job or decide which gang you gonna join.

Did you fill up papers before birth asking to be a white guy?

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 10:02 AM
They didn't fabricate any charges dummy, you might want to watch the video before making a thread about it.

The facts are that he did commit the infractions levied against him, the police did use discretion in their choice to charge him with those infractions and they did conspire to file a false report.

This video does raise an interesting point though; there are too many laws for anybody to have knowledge of and so it is difficult for citizens to know when they are committing a crime. It also makes it easy for cops to decide to be *****.

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 10:04 AM

The comprehension levels of this crowd is disturbing. Very low IQ.

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 10:08 AM
The comprehension levels of this crowd is disturbing. Very low IQ.

i know right? i cant believe he was trying to draw a comparison line between ethnicity and a profession :facepalm

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 10:12 AM
I was talking about you, retard. The term is "fill out papers" not "fill up papers"

If you'd ever filled out a job application you might know this.

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 10:20 AM
I was talking about you, retard. The term is "fill out papers" not "fill up papers"

If you'd ever filled out a job application you might know this.

Stop derailing the thread my friend. Why are you getting all upset over me exposing those crooked cops? :confusedshrug:

talking about low IQ and yet couldn't see the clear sarcasm in my previous post and instead is hanging on the fact that i used ''up'' instead of ''out''. :lol

UK2K
09-22-2016, 10:23 AM
:rolleyes: Except you dont get it. You dont pick your ethnicity like you pick a job or decide which gang you gonna join.

So every lawyer that lies means all lawyers lie?

So every welfare recipient who cheats the system means all welfare recipients cheat the system?

So every drunk who kills someone represents all people who consume alcohol?

Every Muslim terrorist means all Muslims are terrorists?

I can go on and on about why your defense is so stupid, but I won't.

You don't choose to be black; but you certainly can choose to embrace the culture. Or not.

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 10:25 AM
You incorrectly use sayings, you don't know what "fabricate" means and judging by your posts, I have a pretty strong inclination to your ethnicity, so I'm very comfortable calling you Low IQ.

Sarcasm cannot be expressed in text without formating. Everybody understands this.

LOW IQ!

highwhey
09-22-2016, 10:27 AM
You incorrectly use sayings, you don't know what "fabricate" means and judging by your posts, I have a pretty strong inclination to your ethnicity, so I'm very comfortable calling you Low IQ.

Sarcasm cannot be expressed in text without formating. Everybody understands this.

LOW IQ!

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 10:35 AM
Ethnicity is a great indicator of intelligence. You by the way Al are the second dumbest ethnicity in the US.

I would post a litany of evidence to corroborate my point, but I know Jeff would be none to happy. Anybody interested in "race and intelligence" is perfectly capable of googling the terms.

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 10:37 AM
Or they can simply do a mental inventory of all the people they've me and try to notice the trends.

Or better yet look at the technological advancement of cultures. HINT: Everything good was invented in Persia, Europe and China.

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 10:39 AM

So every welfare recipient who cheats the system means all welfare recipients cheat the system?

You don't choose to be black; but you certainly can choose to embrace the culture. Or not.

What is that culture? read your whole post again and see how you contradict yourself with those last 2 sentences.

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 10:50 AM

LOW IQ!

The cop did fabricate a reason to detain him. He approached the protester claiming that its illegal to record him. He fabricated that law and most likely fabricated the rest of the charges he came up with.

Notice how at one point one of the cop says: ''And then we claim that in backup we had multiple people but they didnt want to stay and give us a statement.'' :facepalm

FABRICATED!

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 10:52 AM
Title reads "fabricating charges"

Like I said; LOW IQ!

UK2K
09-22-2016, 10:56 AM
What is that culture? read your whole post again and see how you contradict yourself with those last 2 sentences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

^That culture.

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-ED340_0816fe_M_20140816094615.jpg

^That culture.

http://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2015/01/21/ferguson-looters_c28-0-611-340_s885x516.jpg?4d47bd4040c0b7468e46ca2585ac7aae1 a794160

^That culture.

TheWinningFam
09-22-2016, 11:02 AM

^That culture.

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-ED340_0816fe_M_20140816094615.jpg

^That culture.

http://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2015/01/21/ferguson-looters_c28-0-611-340_s885x516.jpg?4d47bd4040c0b7468e46ca2585ac7aae1 a794160

^That culture.
Bruh that's some people taking advantage of a situation. Most don't agree with that.
I'm pretty sure none of you grew up around black people or know many, so you just go by what you see on tv and read, then go on these rants saying these outrageous things on this forum but wouldn't dare say it out in public.

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 11:05 AM
Title reads "fabricating charges"

Like I said; LOW IQ!

And they did. That's why they had to falsely claim they had multiple witnesses to backup their charges but none of them wanted to stay for a statement. You just cant take their word for it when they are clearly caught on camera lying.

UK2K
09-22-2016, 11:08 AM
Bruh that's some people taking advantage of a situation. Most don't agree with that.
I'm pretty sure none of you grew up around black people or know many, so you just go by what you see on tv and read, then go on these rants saying these outrageous things on this forum but wouldn't dare say it out in public.

Most cops don't agree with trying to drum up charges for no reason either, but you don't care.

I'm pretty sure you never personally knew any cops either, and you are just going off what you see on TV.

Also, I don't need to 'go on rants' in public, the people I associate with don't have learning disabilities. Plus, politics aren't brought up in public.

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 11:11 AM

^That culture.

^That culture.

^That culture.

So every black person that decides to take advantage of the situation and loot means all the black people are criminal and it's a good representation of their culture?

:rolleyes:

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 11:11 AM
And they did. That's why they had to falsely claim they had multiple witnesses to backup their charges but none of them wanted to stay for a statement. You just cant take their word for it when they are clearly caught on camera lying.
The charges were legit, he was doing those things, they lied in the report (just like I said in my first post ITT) but the charges were legit.

highwhey
09-22-2016, 11:17 AM
The charges were legit, he was doing those things, they lied in the report (just like I said in my first post ITT) but the charges were legit.
The ACLU and their counselors are incorrect, you however are totally right. :rolleyes:

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 11:20 AM
The ACLU and their counselors are incorrect, you however are totally right. :rolleyes:
Low IQ dummy with ZERO comprehension skills (is it really a wonder why they can't assimilate?)

Where have I said anything disagreeing with the ACLU? No where. ACLU ate filing charges against pd for violating the dudes 1st and 4th amendment rights.

Don't worry, the wall is coming Al.

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 11:22 AM

According to who? According to the same people that lied in the report? or maybe according to the multiple witnesses which all left the scene before giving a statement? :lol

The protester with help from the American Civil Liberties Union of Connecticut is taking them to court for allegedly fabricating charges against him and confiscating his phone on false claims without a warrant.

UK2K
09-22-2016, 11:22 AM
So every black person that decides to take advantage of the situation and loot means all the black people are criminal and it's a good representation of their culture?

So every cop who doesn't play by the rules 100% of the time is a good representation of cops as a whole?

You're dumb. And you're losing. You're doing exactly what you complain about...

Generalizing a group based on the actions of a few. You'll be quick to call out others, but will do the same thing freely without a care in the world.

That's called being a hypocrite.

TheWinningFam
09-22-2016, 11:23 AM
Most cops don't agree with trying to drum up charges for no reason either, but you don't care.

I'm pretty sure you never personally knew any cops either, and you are just going off what you see on TV.

Also, I don't need to 'go on rants' in public, the people I associate with don't have learning disabilities. Plus, politics aren't brought up in public.
I actually know a bunch of police officers, my uncle was a high ranking military officer and i have a few class mates that I talk to that are/were in law enforcement.

All agree that there's a problem that needs to be addressed, for example the fact that corrupt shit like this goes on and they are protected by their own for it.

Also, because someone doesn't agree with your logic they have a learning disability. :facepalm can you be anymore fascist.

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 11:24 AM
According to who? According to the same people that lied in the report? or maybe according to the multiple witnesses which all left the scene before giving a statement? :lol

The protester with help from the American Civil Liberties Union of Connecticut is taking them to court for allegedly fabricating charges against him and confiscating his phone on false claims without a warrant.
Says the goddamn guy himself who took no issue with the charges leveled against him you moron, but rather the cops confiscating his phone you stupid fvck.

UK2K
09-22-2016, 11:24 AM
I actually know a bunch of police officers, my uncle was a high ranking military officer and i have a few class mates that I talk to that are/were in law enforcement.

All agree that there's a problem that needs to be addressed, for example the fact that corrupt shit like this goes on and they are protected by their own for it.

Also, because someone doesn't agree with your logic they have a learning disability. :facepalm can you be anymore fascist.

Experiences may vary, clearly.

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 11:25 AM
I know I must sound like a broken record, but: LOW IQ!

highwhey
09-22-2016, 11:27 AM
Low IQ dummy with ZERO comprehension skills (is it really a wonder why they can't assimilate?)

Where have I said anything disagreeing with the ACLU? No where. ACLU ate filing charges against pd for violating the dudes 1st and 4th amendment rights.

Don't worry, the wall is coming Al.
What does the wall have to do with me, a natural born citizen?

Low IQ!

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 11:28 AM
So every cop who doesn't play by the rules 100% of the time is a good representation of cops as a whole?

You're dumb. And you're losing. You're doing exactly what you complain about...

Generalizing a group based on the actions of a few. You'll be quick to call out others, but will do the same thing freely without a care in the world.

That's called being a hypocrite.

I didnt complain about shit buddy. I made this thread about crooked cops and you are the one that came in here crying about every muslim, every drunk, black culture, blah blah. You are doing the exact same thing you are accusing me of. That makes both of us hypocrite i guess

Take this L and move on.

highwhey
Experiences may vary, clearly.
Yes, that is why some minorities have peaceful interactions with police, while others find themselves shot.

TheWinningFam
I know I must sound like a broken record, but: LOW IQ!
Fall back on a test that's been proven doesn't accurately measure intelligence
When you're getting stomped in an argument. :lol

Thorpesaurous
09-22-2016, 11:29 AM
This happened in my state, Connecticut, and I've been following it a bit. I actually find this more troubling than the most recent shooting.

highwhey
09-22-2016, 11:30 AM
Fall back on a test that's been proven doesn't accurately measure intelligence
When you're getting stomped in an argument. :lol
These people only have an outlet to vent their frustrations online because otherwise they would have their heads curbchecked if they tried expressing their real feelings in public.

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 11:31 AM
What does the wall have to do with me, a natural born citizen?

Low IQ!

I did not say that you were un-assimilated. Again, ZERO comprehension skills. Now, would you care to address the rest of the post Al?

LOW IQ!

TheWinningFam
09-22-2016, 11:33 AM
These people only have an outlet to vent their frustrations online because otherwise they would have their heads curbchecked if they tried expressing their real feelings in public.
That's what I'm saying, all these racist trolls in this board know they'd get checked irl so they gotta come on here to talk s.hit. Must be a terrible existence :lol

highwhey
09-22-2016, 11:33 AM
I did not say that you were un-assimilated. Again, ZERO comprehension skills. Now, would you care to address the rest of the post Al?

LOW IQ!
You're such a fool. You ramble endlessly without actually producing any substance.

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 11:36 AM
Says the goddamn guy himself who took no issue with the charges leveled against him you moron, but rather the cops confiscating his phone you stupid fvck.

When did he say that exactly? He did take issue...thats why hes suing them in court on allegations of fabricating charges. This case is going to court for those exact charges so im not sure what you mean by ''took no issues''.

UK2K
I didnt complain about shit buddy. I made this thread about crooked cops and you are the one that came in here crying about every muslim, every drunk, black culture, blah blah. You are doing the exact same thing you are accusing me of. That makes both of us hypocrite i guess

Take this L and move on.

This is called generalizing:

Now if you've never posted on this board that you think it's wrong if people group all blacks, or Hispanics, or Muslims, or whoever into one group, then I apologize.

Because you are taking this one example, and making a statement that you can't trust ANY cop because what this one cop did. Which is no different than me claiming you can't trust ANYBODY that receives welfare benefits because someone committed welfare fraud or you can't trust ANY blacks because some blacks looted the Nike outlet in Ferguson or you can't trust ANY Muslims because one few Muslims have blown shit up....

TheWinningFam

LOW IQ!
Once you start using ad Homs and straw mans in a debate you already lost. Hold this L and move on.

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE]Psychometricians generally regard IQ tests as having high statistical reliability.[8][48] A high reliability implies that

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 11:42 AM
When did he say that exactly? He did take issue...thats why hes suing them in court on allegations of fabricating charges. This case is going to court for those exact charges so im not sure what you mean by ''took no issues''.
Oh my fvcking god dude. He isn't suing them for "fabricating charges" he's suing them for violating his first and fourth amendment rights. I literally JUST said this.

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 11:44 AM
You're such a fool. You ramble endlessly without actually producing any substance.
AD hominem, it's the lowest form of argument, very fitting for the lowest form of "human" Ad-hom-Al!

Now provide a refutation of my my points or get the fvck out.

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 11:46 AM
Once you start using ad Homs and straw mans in a debate you already lost. Hold this L and move on.
Provide an example of a strawman argument i've made in this thread. I'll wait

"hurr durr hold this l" Pathetic! It's really sad how dumb these creatures are.

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 11:52 AM
Oh my fvcking god dude. He isn't suing them for "fabricating charges" he's suing them for violating his first and fourth amendment rights. I literally JUST said this.

My bad. Just read up a bit more on it and he isn't suing them for the charges because those criminal charges were DISMISSED back in July of this year. Just prove my point even more. Those charges were clearly...

FABRICATED!

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 11:57 AM
So you finally decided to start reading about the case... now... :facepalm

The charges having been dismissed (especially a full year after the fact) is in no way proof that the were fictitious in nature.

iamgine
09-22-2016, 12:06 PM
Most cops are decent, normal people. They just don't make the news.

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 12:12 PM
Most cops are decent, normal people. They just don't make the news.
These two were real pieces of crap doe.

PistonsFan#21
09-22-2016, 12:19 PM
So you finally decided to start reading about the case... now... :facepalm

The charges having been dismissed (especially a full year after the fact) is in no way proof that the were fictitious in nature.

I don't know about you but i tend to have a hard time believing a group of people who are CLEARLY caught on camera making a false report about something that just happened.

''Oh yea, well i did lie about recording me being illegal...oh and about those witnesses leaving without a statement too. but hey im telling you he did commit those criminal charges i hit him with. You gotta take my word for it!''

(fabricated and dismissed)

HarryCallahan
09-22-2016, 12:21 PM
Alright that's a perfectly reasonable position.

97 bulls
09-22-2016, 02:07 PM

Oh my god you're such a hypocrite bro. You blame BLM for every action a single black person makes. What's the difference? Hell the Dallas shooter blatantly stated he was not a part of BLM, and that still didn't keep you from lumping them in with him.

Nick Young
09-22-2016, 02:12 PM
Arrest these po pos. Perverting and fabricating evidence in order to incriminate an innocent man is an inexcusable crime and abuse of power.

TheWinningFam
09-22-2016, 02:56 PM
Arrest these po pos. Perverting and fabricating evidence in order to incriminate an innocent man is an inexcusable crime and abuse of power.
It likely won't happen because there is a system in place to protect these individuals from being prosecuted, and that is the issue alot of people have with the police. the worst thing that will happen to them is they are out of the job.

highwhey
09-22-2016, 02:58 PM
It likely won't happen because there is a system in place to protect these individuals from being prosecuted, and that is the issue alot of people have with the police. the worst thing that will happen to them is they are out of the job.
More like paid leave while the investigation takes place.

Nick Young
09-22-2016, 03:32 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/25/97/df/2597df4420f4102a4d77dcc8ed411b14.jpg

UK2K
09-22-2016, 03:34 PM
Oh my god you're such a hypocrite bro. You blame BLM for every action a single black person makes. What's the difference? Hell the Dallas shooter blatantly stated he was not a part of BLM, and that still didn't keep you from lumping them in with him.

Did I? Did I really?

So if Trump is responsible for his voters actions, BLM is responsible for their followers actions.

If this cop is representative of every cop, then the blacks in Charlotte are representative of every black person.

Where do you draw the line when it comes to when its okay to generalize and deflect blame? I won't point to Ferguson and say that they represent my black neighbors, because they don't. Similarly, I wouldn't point to this cop and claim they represent all cops, because they don't.

qrich
09-22-2016, 03:49 PM

The true hypocrites are people like you that throw around the rhetoric of "All whiteys are racist and hate blacks" and "All cops are white racists that try to hold blacks down".

Hawker
09-22-2016, 04:08 PM
Happened in a liberal state.

UK2K
09-22-2016, 04:14 PM
I heard all white people are ****ing devils...

Just what I heard though.

97 bulls
09-22-2016, 04:14 PM
Did I? Did I really?

So if Trump is responsible for his voters actions, BLM is responsible for their followers actions.
But there not follower's bro. The Dallas shooter even said he wasn't. Somebody those people are there to take advantage of an opportunity.

If this cop is representative of every cop, then the blacks in Charlotte are representative of every black person.
Then you admit that all police are corrupt and something must be done. And mind you the argument is that when crooked cop gets caught in some ****ery, people like you defend it and deflect from it. That's the problem

Where do you draw the line when it comes to when its okay to generalize and deflect blame? I won't point to Ferguson and say that they represent my black neighbors, because they don't. Similarly, I wouldn't point to this cop and claim they represent all cops, because they don't.
I think if you choose to be a part of a group that's has a reputation for being corrupt, then you take on that reputation. Blacks don't choose to be born black. So that's not even an argument. It would be idiotic to blame you for the actions of Dollar Roof or Timothy Mcveigh simply because you share the same skin color as them. And then even worse to be treated like them because you were caught smoking weed. Or commuting some other frivolous crime.

UK2K
09-22-2016, 04:21 PM
But there not follower's bro. The Dallas shooter even said he wasn't. Somebody those people are there to take advantage of an opportunity.
You don't think he took his 'all of America is racist so I need to shoot some cops' stance from BLM...

N*gga pleaseeee.

Then you admit that all police are corrupt and something must be done. And mind you the argument is that when crooked cop gets caught in some ****ery, people like you defend it and deflect from it. That's the problem
Then you admit all blacks act like feral animals? Pretty ****ing sure I said I wouldn't compare those tribes people in Charlotte to my neighbors. My next door neighbors are black, older, quiet. Guy is a retired Air Force officer. Drive nice cars, keep their house tight...

No, I don't think they're anything like the trash you see on TV.

I think if you choose to be a part of a group that's has a reputation for being corrupt, then you take on that reputation. Blacks don't choose to be born black. So that's not even an argument. It would be idiotic to blame you for the actions of Dollar Roof or Timothy Mcveigh simply because you share the same skin color as them. And then even worse to be treated like them because you were caught smoking weed. Or commuting some other frivolous crime.
Since... when? You could argue the government is corrupt, but does that mean you hate every politician? So you won't be voting then? Maybe we should start shooting them? Clinton thinks you're a super predator and wants to put you behind bars... So since she and Sanders are both politicians, by your logic that makes him have the same stance I guess.

This is shocking I know but... get ready for it.... a lot of officers actually want to be police officers to.... ready?... help their communities.

Du Duuuu Duuuuuuuuuuuu.

Yeah, crazy right? Turns out when you grow up in a small town and then you see your town turn to shit as violence and gangs take over, many people (especially former military) want to do what they can to help protect their community and the people that live in it.

So if you're going to repeat the same stupid ass defense of 'we didn't choose to be black', then its fair game to blame you for every DUI homicide victim because you drink alcohol. That's the kind of stupid logic you're using here.

Because you choose to partake in adult beverages doesn't mean you support drunk drivers slamming into people on the highway.

Smoke117
09-22-2016, 04:39 PM
All police are corrupt? Did I just read that right from 97 bulls? That's like saying all blacks are ghetto thugs. What a ****ing child's way of thinking.

97 bulls
09-22-2016, 04:46 PM
The true hypocrites are people like you that throw around the rhetoric of "All whiteys are racist and hate blacks" and "All cops are white racists that try to hold blacks down".

This isn't true. Cops can't hold anyone down. The don't have the power to do that. I do think their tolerance level is higher for whites than blacks. And the facts
show it. And that's a tremendous problem.

97 bulls
09-22-2016, 05:07 PM
You don't think he took his 'all of America is racist so I need to shoot some cops' stance from BLM...

N*gga pleaseeee.

Then you admit all blacks act like feral animals? Pretty ****ing sure I said I wouldn't compare those tribes people in Charlotte to my neighbors. My next door neighbors are black, older, quiet. Guy is a retired Air Force officer. Drive nice cars, keep their house tight...

No, I don't think they're anything like the trash you see on TV.

Since... when? You could argue the government is corrupt, but does that mean you hate every politician? So you won't be voting then? Maybe we should start shooting them? Clinton thinks you're a super predator and wants to put you behind bars... So since she and Sanders are both politicians, by your logic that makes him have the same stance I guess.

This is shocking I know but... get ready for it.... a lot of officers actually want to be police officers to.... ready?... help their communities.

Du Duuuu Duuuuuuuuuuuu.

Yeah, crazy right? Turns out when you grow up in a small town and then you see your town turn to shit as violence and gangs take over, many people (especially former military) want to do what they can to help protect their community and the people that live in it.

So if you're going to repeat the same stupid ass defense of 'we didn't choose to be black', then its fair game to blame you for every DUI homicide victim because you drink alcohol. That's the kind of stupid logic you're using here.

Because you choose to partake in adult beverages doesn't mean you support drunk drivers slamming into people on the highway.
I don't believe all police officers are corrupt. I even made a thread showing an officer actually doing what needs to be done. And still there was an argument.

But what I can't agree with is when police do crazy shit, then get defened. Why don't other police officers out the bad ones? Why don't they treat black criminals the same as white criminals?

KyrieTheFuture
09-22-2016, 05:22 PM

I'm willing to bet the percentage of bad cops is comparable to the percentage of terrorist Muslims, but you seem excessively bothered by only one of those.

highwhey
09-22-2016, 06:22 PM
I'm willing to bet the percentage of bad cops is comparable to the percentage of terrorist Muslims, but you seem excessively bothered by only one of those.
:lebronamazed:

ROASTED.

TheWinningFam
09-22-2016, 06:35 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/14ceV8wMLIGO6Q/giphy.gif

highwhey
09-22-2016, 06:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sRxx27j.gif

NumberSix
09-22-2016, 10:04 PM
I don't believe all police officers are corrupt. I even made a thread showing an officer actually doing what needs to be done. And still there was an argument.

But what I can't agree with is when police do crazy shit, then get defened. Why don't other police officers out the bad ones? Why don't they treat black criminals the same as white criminals?
They generally do.

Smoke117
09-22-2016, 10:44 PM
Let's cross our fingers that 97 bulls goes to the next big protest (riot) then. :D

HarryCallahan
09-23-2016, 01:19 AM

There are decidedly fewer both in total number and as a percentage of extremist muslims than corrupt or "bad" cops are, the thing is... You need cops, you don't need to import a bunch of inbred goatfvckers from bombblastistan.

Find me an example of ONE person on ISH who doesn't support police reform, you're strawmanning.