PDA

View Full Version : Was anyone else ever a loser in school?

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 09:35 AM
I used to be fairly popular and have a lot of friends and now I'm just an introverted loser who stays at home most of the time and the only way I'm even keeping in touch with some of them is snapchat. I barely ever get invited to anything anymore. (Which is probably my fault since I never really made plans myself). I don't have Any classes with any of them and when I see them in the hallway I try to talk to them but it doesn't go anywhere since we haven't talked in months.

The only pro to this is that I've been more focused on school and I have well over a 4.0 now.

I like being alone, but I don't like being lonely.

Was anyone else ever like this?

Velocirap31
09-22-2016, 09:41 AM
I've lost touch with a lot of my best friends since high school and university. I graduated uni 4.5 years ago now. I've learned that you need to make an effort to keep your friends. I often passed on parties and hanging out with friends to hang out with a girlfriend or just stay home and play video games. Eventually they'll stop calling and then its an uphill battle to earn their friendship again and even then its never like it once was.

If you want to keep the same friends, just be honest with them and tell them you know you've been lame, but you needed to focus on school. Also, you've got to make an effort to go to things that you're invited to. Introverted people like us would rather not most of the time, but its necessary.

Jameerthefear
09-22-2016, 09:41 AM
Yeah. I wasn't really a loser and actually fairly popular but I was never invited to parties and once my friends started doing pretty hardcore drugs/drinking I fell out with most of them. I probably had only a few really good friends in highschool. I think you're a senior though, none of this shit really matters to be honest.

UK2K
09-22-2016, 09:42 AM
I used to be fairly popular and have a lot of friends and now I'm just an introverted loser who stays at home most of the time and the only way I'm even keeping in touch with some of them is snapchat. I barely ever get invited to anything anymore. (Which is probably my fault since I never really made plans myself). I don't have Any classes with any of them and when I see them in the hallway I try to talk to them but it doesn't go anywhere since we haven't talked in months.

The only pro to this is that I've been more focused on school and I have well over a 4.0 now.

Was anyone else ever like this?

That's called growing up.

I was a two sport all-star, ladies man, partied non-stop (including weekdays), constantly getting laid, never went to class, teachers and coaches let me do whatever I wanted....

Then I got older and now I'm too lazy to do any of that shit. You'll find that you'll probably lose 80% of your friends, but keep a close circle of a half dozen or so who are ride of die.

As for being lonely... join a club or a sports team. I play football, basketball, softball, and volleyball for my work teams; partly to get some exercise but partly to socialize. As soon as those are over though, straight back to the crib.

Couldn't imagine having kids on top of it, I'd never leave the house.

If you've got an XBox1, I'll be your gaming friend.

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 09:44 AM
That's called growing up.

I was a two sport all-star, ladies man, partied non-stop (including weekdays), constantly getting laid, never went to class, teachers and coaches let me do whatever I wanted....

Then I got older and now I'm too lazy to do any of that shit. You'll find that you'll probably lose 80% of your friends, but keep a close circle of a half dozen or so who are ride of die.

As for being lonely... join a club or a sports team. I play football, basketball, softball, and volleyball for my work teams; partly to get some exercise but partly to socialize. As soon as those are over though, straight back to the crib.

Couldn't imagine having kids on top of it, I'd never leave the house.

If you've got an XBox1, I'll be your gaming friend.
I do and I just got 2k17 but I'm not so sure about playing Xbox with a guy like twice my age:oldlol:

highwhey
09-22-2016, 09:47 AM
I do and I just got 2k17 but I'm not so sure about playing Xbox with a guy like twice my age:oldlol:
:roll:

UK2K
09-22-2016, 09:49 AM

I'm only 27, homie. :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
09-22-2016, 09:49 AM
i regularly skype and snapchat with guys like twice my age :lol
we're good friends.

Jameerthefear
09-22-2016, 09:50 AM
OP are you a senior? you live in Ohio right?

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 09:52 AM
Yeah. I wasn't really a loser and actually fairly popular but I was never invited to parties and once my friends started doing pretty hardcore drugs/drinking I fell out with most of them. I probably had only a few really good friends in highschool. I think you're a senior though, none of this shit really matters to be honest.
Sophomore.

And about the drug thing, that's where I am right now. My best friend who lives right by me and we could smoke and drink like every day but he's kinda of a goodie two shoe little bitch and won't do any of that stuff. I drank with a few friends once but that was like a month ago and we haven't done anything since.

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 09:53 AM
we're good friends.
Lol how do you know these people?

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 09:53 AM
I'm only 27, homie. :oldlol:
Oh :roll:

I just assume most ish users are 30:roll:

highwhey
09-22-2016, 09:54 AM
we're good friends.
:biggums:

Jameerthefear
09-22-2016, 09:56 AM
By twice my age I mean like mid-20s :lol

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 09:57 AM
I also wanna add that since my next door neighbor is a really popular athletic kid, I grew up hanging out with those type of people.

Once my social awkwardness and autism(not actually autistic) started to settle in that stopped and I realized I couldn't be friends with those people long term.

A lot of people say "just go make new friends!" Well the reason I have no friends is because I'm a ****ing awkward loser and I suck at talking to people lol.

Jameerthefear
09-22-2016, 09:58 AM
Sophomore.

And about the drug thing, that's where I am right now. My best friend who lives right by me and we could smoke and drink like every day but he's kinda of a goodie two shoe little bitch and won't do any of that stuff. I drank with a few friends once but that was like a month ago and we haven't done anything since.
none of that stuff really matters that much. a lot of dudes in hs are fronting anyways, just get girls if u can and don't worry about dudes. the good friends will be there.

Jameerthefear
09-22-2016, 10:01 AM
also, like, if you're like me you spend a lot of time just doing absolutely nothing but shitposting or browsing the internet. get a job or a hobby or a skill or something. teach yourself basic coding, learn to play guitar, do SOMETHING.

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 10:02 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/35iaut0.jpg

A pic of me currently in study hall (not depressed in the pic just tired)

Pros

Cons
Big Jew nose (but I'm not Jewish)
Pale
Bad haircut
lanky

Velocirap31
09-22-2016, 10:04 AM
First thing I recommend is to smile more and be approachable. A smile does wonders and people will be drawn to you and chat you up randomly (works for me).

highwhey
09-22-2016, 10:06 AM
Bro u don't have to have great social skills. Just talk about whatever, most girls and actually just about everyone wants to tak about themselves. "What do u plan to do after college?" "Oh cool, what about that field interests you?" Etc and just sprinkle a joke here and there.

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 10:09 AM
First thing I recommend is to smile more and be approachable. A smile does wonders and people will be drawn to you and chat you up randomly (works for me).
http://i64.tinypic.com/10gcyah.png

Didn't work, still have autism.

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 10:23 AM
What are y'all snaps

UK2K
09-22-2016, 10:25 AM
we're good friends.

:coleman:

I have ONE male friend on snapchat... we've been friends since middle school and our pictures usually consist of random titties, asses, or poop.

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 10:26 AM

I have ONE male friend on snapchat... we've been friends since middle school and our pictures usually consist of random titties, asses, or poop.
I got a snap of my friends shit yesterday :lol

highwhey
09-22-2016, 10:35 AM
What are y'all snaps
send me urs and i'll add u.

i have a lot of haters.

also, i tried logging into my old account and i completely forgot my username and password :lol

ima make a new one

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 10:36 AM
Bro u don't have to have great social skills. Just talk about whatever, most girls and actually just about everyone wants to tak about themselves. "What do u plan to do after college?" "Oh cool, what about that field interests you?" Etc and just sprinkle a joke here and there.
I'm too awkward to just walk up to them and start talking lmao.

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 10:37 AM
send me urs and i'll add u.

i have a lot of haters.

also, i tried logging into my old account and i completely forgot my username and password :lol

ima make a new one
I don't really want people to see it but pms are disabled

highwhey
09-22-2016, 10:39 AM
I'm too awkward to just walk up to them and start talking lmao.
you can use awkward tension to your advantage also. it can backfire so many ways though if you go overboard.

Wally450
09-22-2016, 10:45 AM
Shit, I'll play some NBA 2K with you brah.

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 11:17 AM
Shit, I'll play some NBA 2K with you brah.
:cheers:

I gotta get good first though:coleman:

Draz
09-22-2016, 11:27 AM
I wasn't a loser by any means but I had a fairly amount of friends and I was pretty anti social. As soon as I graduated I shocked the entire world with how many girls I fcked. Just the other day my boy was talking about how I get the most pussi and how crazy of a person I've grown into

Just a 100% 360

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 11:30 AM
I wasn't a loser by any means but I had a fairly amount of friends and I was pretty anti social. As soon as I graduated I shocked the entire world with how many girls I fcked. Just the other day my boy was talking about how I get the most pussi and how crazy of a person I've grown into

Just a 100% 360
Wanna f*ck?

highwhey
09-22-2016, 11:43 AM

Just a 100% 360
Draz fvcks

Heavincent
09-22-2016, 12:03 PM
High school doesn't matter at all. Just do what you want. People who say it's the best time of your life are losers who peaked too early. HS meant so little to me that I just stopped showing up once I got all my credits. I worked and made money instead.

A lot of the kids in my grade were already full on alcoholics and heroin addicts just one year after graduation :lol Most others end up drowning in student debt with nothing to show for it. I don't revel in others people's failures, but I'm just letting you know that a lot of the people around you aren't gonna make it life.

Jameer made a good point about not even worrying about making friends with dudes. Who cares about them? Most of them are mega douches. I had like three real friends in HS, and they were long time childhood friends. I made friendly acquaintances with some of the more tolerable people but that was it. Now getting laid, that's different. That's something worth caring about. I was a socially awkward and nervous kid myself (still kind of am), so I know how hard it can be, but if apply yourself (without being desperate), you can make it happen. There's nothing wrong with your appearance. You're not Brad Pitt, but you're fine.

Moral of the story: Just stop caring.

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 12:24 PM
highwhey what's ur snap

stalkerforlife
09-22-2016, 12:36 PM
I started contemplating suicide at 13 and dropped out of 9th grade. I became a recluse, off and on, for years.

Take my advice...don't focus on dumb stuff like friends, girls, partying, etc; those things will be EASY once you've gotten a great college degree and moved on to a lucrative career.

Never let anyone get too close, either...people are savages and only care about what benefits them. (Most of them)

lilteapot
09-22-2016, 01:11 PM
Maybe I was, but I never saw myself that way. I had my own group of friends, wasn't too big, but I had my friends that I hung out with. I was quiet and reserved but normal.

Jasper
09-22-2016, 01:48 PM

Was anyone else ever like this?My gang of about 6 dissipated over the years to the point we no longer even know where everyone lives.
Its called growing up , get over it OP , , find new friends , and find your self.

Congrad's doing well in School. !!! that means you will probably do well in the work force , as a career.

Bosnian Sajo
09-22-2016, 02:04 PM

Just a 100% 360

This is one of my few pet peeves.

360 means you back where you started, 180 is becoming totally different.

As for OP, you're in high school right now man, don't stress it. If I could go back in time and give my younger self some advice, I'd say STOP caring so much about what others think, do you. HS could of been a lot better than it was for me if only I put myself out there more, I was always worried about judgement though...always tried to keep it cool. Wrong move, being yourself >>>

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 03:10 PM
This is one of my few pet peeves.

360 means you back where you started, 180 is becoming totally different.

As for OP, you're in high school right now man, don't stress it. If I could go back in time and give my younger self some advice, I'd say STOP caring so much about what others think, do you. HS could of been a lot better than it was for me if only I put myself out there more, I was always worried about judgement though...always tried to keep it cool. Wrong move, being yourself >>>
I would be satisfied if I had a small group of friends and everyone else in the school hated me.

I just hate not having a small group that I can hang out with whenever and do anything with

Draz
09-22-2016, 03:20 PM
100% 69

UK2K
09-22-2016, 03:36 PM
I would be satisfied if I had a small group of friends and everyone else in the school hated me.

I just hate not having a small group that I can hang out with whenever and do anything with

Do you not play sports? Even if you're a goon, I'm sure there are other goon kids to hang out with.

I played basketball and football during the week, and then went and did goon shit like LAN parties with the goon kids on the weekends.

warriorfan
09-22-2016, 04:17 PM
UK2K was the Filipino kid giving blowjobs in the bathroom

highwhey
09-22-2016, 04:54 PM
highwhey what's ur snap
i would post it but you see how many people follow me into threads to attack me? i aint finna get doxxed. :lol

Smoke117
09-22-2016, 05:01 PM

...yet you have no problem posting pics of yourself for these same men to see. :rolleyes:

highwhey
09-22-2016, 05:15 PM
Do you not play sports? Even if you're a goon, I'm sure there are other goon kids to hang out with.

I played basketball and football during the week, and then went and did goon shit like LAN parties with the goon kids on the weekends.
How'd you squeeze in white supremacy meetings with that busy schedule?

FreezingTsmoove
09-22-2016, 06:03 PM
Hell no :roll: :roll: :roll:

How the hell can you be a loser in school? Go be friends with the other "losers" :oldlol:

I will admit the most fun I used to have in school was being in the "nerd" class with all the other "geeks". Those dudes had 24/7 jokes. So stop flexing that your a 4.0 student... your not. If you were you would be in honors, and AP classes and its literally impossible not to have friends in those classes.

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 06:05 PM
Hell no :roll: :roll: :roll:

How the hell can you be a loser in school? Go be friends with the other "losers" :oldlol:

I will admit the most fun I used to have in school was being in the "nerd" class with all the other "geeks". Those dudes had 24/7 jokes. So stop flexing that your a 4.0 student... your not. If you were you would be in honors, and AP classes and its literally impossible not to have friends in those classes.
Ap studies

FreezingTsmoove
09-22-2016, 06:08 PM
Ap studies

How are you a loner in AP classes :facepalm . Nerds are the easiest friends you can make you stupid ****. Take off your gotdamn headphones, and get the fck off your phone and I GUARANTEE someone will talk to you :facepalm

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 06:10 PM
How are you a loner in AP classes :facepalm . Nerds are the easiest friends you can make you stupid ****. Take off your gotdamn headphones, and get the fck off your phone and I GUARANTEE someone will talk to you :facepalm
I talk to people in school dumbass.

I just rarely ever hang out with anyone or get to be close friends with anyone

FreezingTsmoove
09-22-2016, 06:12 PM
I talk to people in school dumbass.

I just rarely ever hang out with anyone or get to be close friends with anyone

Youre calling me the dumbass yet you cant figure out how to get some HS kids to hang out with you :oldlol:

Ill throw you a bone.

GO TO THE PARK AFTERSCHOOL and idk PLAY BASKETBALL :facepalm

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Youre calling me the dumbass yet you cant figure out how to get some HS kids to hang out with you :oldlol:

Ill throw you a bone.

GO TO THE PARK AFTERSCHOOL and idk PLAY BASKETBALL :facepalm
I literally do that every day.

sd3035
09-22-2016, 06:13 PM
Seems like KKKlinton fans were all losers in school. Not surprising at all

Dems like to manipulate the feeble

FreezingTsmoove
09-22-2016, 06:16 PM
I literally do that every day.

So then you DO hang out with people .....

Or you dont....?

Dont try to impress me loser you literally just said you dont hang out with anyone

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 06:17 PM
So then you DO hang out with people .....

Or you dont....?

Dont try to impress me loser you literally just said you dont hang out with anyone
I just meant I go to the park after school and play basketball everyday regardless if I'm there by myself or not.

Sometimes with friends but barely.

dazzer87
09-22-2016, 06:45 PM
Ap studies
HOw are you have time to study...with that post count since March of 2016

ArbitraryWater
09-22-2016, 06:48 PM
High school doesn't matter at all. Just do what you want. People who say it's the best time of your life are losers who peaked too early. HS meant so little to me that I just stopped showing up once I got all my credits. I worked and made money instead.

A lot of the kids in my grade were already full on alcoholics and heroin addicts just one year after graduation :lol Most others end up drowning in student debt with nothing to show for it. I don't revel in others people's failures, but I'm just letting you know that a lot of the people around you aren't gonna make it life.

Jameer made a good point about not even worrying about making friends with dudes. Who cares about them? Most of them are mega douches. I had like three real friends in HS, and they were long time childhood friends. I made friendly acquaintances with some of the more tolerable people but that was it. Now getting laid, that's different. That's something worth caring about. I was a socially awkward and nervous kid myself (still kind of am), so I know how hard it can be, but if apply yourself (without being desperate), you can make it happen. There's nothing wrong with your appearance. You're not Brad Pitt, but you're fine.

Moral of the story: Just stop caring.

whats up bro?! Why'd you get banned?

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 06:55 PM
HOw are you have time to study...with that post count since March of 2016
I don't really study that much.

I'm naturally good at English so that's easy, but I don't pay attention in class so when I have to study for history I go to my smart friends house and take a pic of his own little study guide. Then it's just memorization from there.

I have a 91 in ap but that's like a 4.7

Nick Young
09-22-2016, 07:19 PM
Seems like KKKlinton fans were all losers in school. Not surprising at all

Dems like to manipulate the feeble
^Great point.

Hawker
09-22-2016, 07:20 PM
I don't really study that much.

I'm naturally good at English so that's easy, but I don't pay attention in class so when I have to study for history I go to my smart friends house and take a pic of his own little study guide. Then it's just memorization from there.

I have a 91 in ap but that's like a 4.7

You better be taking AP math.

Hawker
09-22-2016, 07:30 PM
Wouldn't say I was a loser but just tried to make friends with the wrong people which is what I think people are advocating you don't do.

I figured it out before my senior year and made life long friends because of it and also played soccer 2-3 x a week even after being cut.

Nilocon165
09-22-2016, 10:51 PM
bump

JEFFERSON MONEY
09-22-2016, 11:25 PM
I started contemplating suicide at 13 and dropped out of 9th grade. I became a recluse, off and on, for years.

Take my advice...don't focus on dumb stuff like friends, girls, partying, etc; those things will be EASY once you've gotten a great college degree and moved on to a lucrative career.

Never let anyone get too close, either...people are savages and only care about what benefits them. (Most of them)

Man, I'm sorry to hear.

Gotta love yourself man. You worry too much about your appearance man, your despairing mindset and your attachment to transient things that come and pass are the real issue. Get spiritual :) Everything's a blessing. It sometimes don't seem that way.

People aren't savages; they are all learning, growing, rectifying, changing, transforming, slipping, falling and picking themselves up. There are things that can be beneficial to people at the same time. Like love, compassion, exchanging knowledge, charity, praying together, etc.

We're all brothers and sisters.

Heavincent
09-23-2016, 01:04 AM
whats up bro?! Why'd you get banned?

I cussed out Jeff and told him I use ad block :lol I thought he perma banned me but he was nice enough to give me my account back.

kurple
09-23-2016, 02:17 AM
Too good at sports to be one

GimmeThat
09-23-2016, 05:07 AM
I actually wasn't very certain what my friends parents thought or talked about me

NBAplayoffs2001
09-23-2016, 10:08 AM
I wasn't that well liked at the end of middle school despite being well known. I remember finding it awkward when people were talking about that birthday party the weekend before.

Our grade was different than a lot in our school. Groups of friends were a bit more closed off (a lot of upperclassmen told me this). In the first two years of high school, I started to get a few sweet 16 invites, one from someone who was considered pretty popular (I remember thinking she invited me by accident. Junior year I was too focused on school but I remember hearing about "fun parties" at so And so house. I never got along with the popular kids in my grade mostly because I thought they were just weird. i remember there was always drama amongst a group I nearly got involved with (I used to work with a few of them and they did hit me up once). It's like the only group of friends who still meet up now 5 years post HS. A lot of the drama surrounded a multitude of girls being attracted to one of the dudes in the group and the other guys getting jealous (At one point, I liked a girl who liked him. He ended up taking her to prom lol). No hard feelings since I wsnt that into her.

I also ignored major events at my hs (homecoming, one dance, spirit week) there were a few big ones that always had parties afterwards. My older bro said he often found it weird how exclusive these parties were in our year. He said for his grade, it was an open house and usually most ppl knew it was happening.

Nilocon165
11-01-2016, 12:53 AM
Nevermind.

DaHeezy
11-01-2016, 02:04 AM
School is different nowadays. All the kids are linked through some form of socials media, and that gauges their popularity. Cliques and statuses are less defined. If you are affluent in social media skills and media streams it doesn't matter what genre you fit under. Back in high school we had the preppy/jocks, the bangers(rockers), the skaters/hippies, the nerds, the cool kids, and the mods (emos). I was part of the jocks/cool kids group. We were the social elite. Now the elite ar more the socially aware kids. The cool kids are being bullied. Times have changed

Nilocon165
11-03-2016, 04:49 PM
School is different nowadays. All the kids are linked through some form of socials media, and that gauges their popularity. Cliques and statuses are less defined. If you are affluent in social media skills and media streams it doesn't matter what genre you fit under. Back in high school we had the preppy/jocks, the bangers(rockers), the skaters/hippies, the nerds, the cool kids, and the mods (emos). I was part of the jocks/cool kids group. We were the social elite. Now the elite ar more the socially aware kids. The cool kids are being bullied. Times have changed
douche