PDA

View Full Version : What would Phil Jackson do ????

Jasper
09-25-2016, 09:31 AM
If the Knicks got Anthony Davis and Westbrook :confusedshrug:

Wouldn't you say that would be an awesome duo ??

lilteapot
09-25-2016, 10:45 AM
Yes.

But what the **** are you talking about?

Kool Boy
09-25-2016, 11:14 AM
If the Knicks get LeBron too that'd be sick dude! Good Thread!

smoovegittar
09-25-2016, 11:26 AM
Phil would probably resign with a chucker and wet brainer like Westbrook.

Davis can't even stay on the floor long enough. Stupid post, indeed.

Real Men Wear Green
09-25-2016, 11:30 AM
Phil would probably resign with a chucker and wet brainer like Westbrook..
He traded to get a poor man's version with a rape scandal. He'd walk backwards over burning coals to get Russell Westbrook.

Jasper
09-25-2016, 02:12 PM
just saying it would be a helI of a combination of players.

FreezingTsmoove
09-25-2016, 02:20 PM
Id rather have KAT than AD

smoovegittar
09-25-2016, 06:34 PM
He traded to get a poor man's version with a rape scandal. He'd walk backwards over burning coals to get Russell Westbrook.

HIGHLY doubt it . West brook would be the biggest detriment to the team. Sure, bring that parrot to N.Y.

Boston can have him.

Addendum: your description of him lays out your bias immediately.

Real Men Wear Green
09-25-2016, 06:52 PM
HIGHLY doubt it . West brook would be the biggest detriment to the team. Sure, bring that parrot to N.Y.

Boston can have him.

Addendum: your description of him lays out your bias immediately.
Westbrook is what Rose was before Rose got hurt. You don't like hearing it because your own bias makes you deny Rose's current reality. Which just makes you pointing at my "bias" funny. I would like it if the Celtics could get Westbrook but he isn't available.

boldarblood
09-25-2016, 07:57 PM
Someone hitting the crack pipe early...

smoovegittar
09-26-2016, 05:33 PM
Westbrook is what Rose was before Rose got hurt. You don't like hearing it because your own bias makes you deny Rose's current reality. Which just makes you pointing at my "bias" funny. I would like it if the Celtics could get Westbrook but he isn't available.

Well bro, for starts I haven't placed any "reality" on Rose. I don't know what the Knicks are getting out of him. My biggest problem with Westbrook is he sucks the life out of the whole squad. I've got enough problems with Melo, so NO I would not want happy pants on the team.

I just smell you hanging a rape crime on the guy before any trial takes place. You know - sort of like how some cats here call Kobe a rapist.

I guess I'm conditioned by the atmosphere in this site. Blame your constituents.

Real Men Wear Green
09-26-2016, 06:28 PM
Well bro, for starts I haven't placed any "reality" on Rose. I don't know what the Knicks are getting out of him. My biggest problem with Westbrook is he sucks the life out of the whole squad. I've got enough problems with Melo, so NO I would not want happy pants on the team.And yet Phil Jackson traded to get a broken-down version of this player you don't like. Just because you wouldn't want him doesn't mean Jackson wouldn't want him.

I just smell you hanging a rape crime on the guy before any trial takes place. You know - sort of like how some cats here call Kobe a rapist.What did I say that was wrong? I did not call him a rapist, I said he has a rape scandal. And in case you did not notice, yes, there is a rape scandal.

I guess I'm conditioned by the atmosphere in this site. Blame your constituents.:rolleyes:

smoovegittar
09-26-2016, 06:44 PM
And yet Phil Jackson traded to get a broken-down version of this player you don't like. Just because you wouldn't want him doesn't mean Jackson wouldn't want him.

What did I say that was wrong? I did not call him a rapist, I said he has a rape scandal. And in case you did not notice, yes, there is a rape scandal.

:rolleyes:

Yes, there's a scandal..... and I'm ill about it. Pardon me.

BigKAT
09-26-2016, 09:50 PM
Same thing Pat Riley would do if he suddenly got Stephen Curry and Demarcus Cousins?

I don't even know what this thread is about.