Lillard has more impact on the win-loss column

2012-13: Lillard's first season
2013-13: 21 game improvement
2015-16: 7 game dropoff after losing Aldridge

http://i68.tinypic.com/122iu6c.png

http://i.imgur.com/79c7dOg.png

NBAGOAT
09-25-2016, 06:13 PM
you're an idiot. Even if you think Lillard has more impact on offense which he doesn't, he's one of the worst defenders in the league impact wise and by the eye test(worse than harden). Westbrook is dumb on defense but he's a decent defender. The Thunder had a 27 win increase and a good part of that was because of Westbrook getting better.

FreezingTsmoove
09-25-2016, 06:29 PM
Show me the playoff records Sway :roll:

L.

nathanjizzle
09-25-2016, 07:37 PM
lillard is a little bitch. he also lacks bball IQ just like westbrook. atleast westbrook isnt a bitch.

both are dead end PGs

KobeLookLike2Pac
09-26-2016, 04:20 PM
lillard is a little bitch. he also lacks bball IQ just like westbrook. atleast westbrook isnt a bitch.

both are dead end PGs

DRose is a bitch. So is the cvnt in your avatar

FatComputerNerd
09-26-2016, 05:01 PM
Kyrie > Lillard

ralph_i_el
09-26-2016, 06:51 PM
Lillard plays no D and has probably already peaked. He's an excellent scorer. That's really it.

Imo, Lillard, Irving, and Isaiah Thomas are all just about the same impact and role.

Ahead of them in all-around game I have Curry, CP3, and Westbrook. Those are the only guys that are clearly a tier above the other all-star pointguards of the league (they guys I mentioned, plus Wall, Conely, Lowry, Bledsoe, and maybe Kemba?).

Damn, PG is so deep these days. I guess because 2 guards are so shallow.

nathanjizzle
09-26-2016, 08:31 PM
DRose is a bitch. So is the cvnt in your avatar

you very mad

Jasper
09-26-2016, 10:29 PM
Westbrock would kill him in a 1 on 1 /

El Gato Negro
09-27-2016, 02:16 AM
Lillard plays no D and has probably already peaked. He's an excellent scorer. That's really it.

Imo, Lillard, Irving, and Isaiah Thomas are all just about the same impact and role.

Ahead of them in all-around game I have Curry, CP3, and Westbrook. Those are the only guys that are clearly a tier above the other all-star pointguards of the league (they guys I mentioned, plus Wall, Conely, Lowry, Bledsoe, and maybe Kemba?).

Wall, Lillard and Thomas will never have as good of a playoff run as 24year old kyrie had last year.

hold this L
09-27-2016, 09:44 AM
Dame is literally one of the 5 worst defenders in the entire league in any position. It's insane to put him anywhere near Westbrook's pedestal.

Bigsmoke
09-27-2016, 10:35 AM
Lillard can only score.

Westbrook scores and gives you triple doubles

ralph_i_el
09-27-2016, 02:49 PM
Wall, Lillard and Thomas will never have as good of a playoff run as 24year old kyrie had last year.

Put Wall next to KD, or Lillard and Thomas next to LeBron, and we would see some damn good playoff runs.

Kyrie has never made the playoffs as his teams best players. Wall, Lillard, and Thomas all have.

toneloc103
09-27-2016, 03:12 PM

when did curry get an all around game? last time i checked kyrie was setting him up for an iso 3......

Annyong!
09-27-2016, 04:23 PM
This is news to me.

Nilocon165
09-27-2016, 04:50 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/2038827/Westrbook.gif

Nilocon165
09-27-2016, 08:04 PM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1233589/ip7tCn1KGSMPH.gif

G-train
09-27-2016, 08:17 PM

Lillard is younger than RWB. He is 26.

Smoke117
09-27-2016, 08:19 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/michael-jordan-laugh.gif

El Gato Negro
09-27-2016, 09:58 PM
Put Wall next to KD, or Lillard and Thomas next to LeBron, and we would see some damn good playoff runs.

Kyrie has never made the playoffs as his teams best players. Wall, Lillard, and Thomas all have.
Cool story, none of those guys had the trash rosters kyrie had to work with tho. You have been told this several time wall fan boy. Dion waiters as a second option, even bran would have struggled to drag those teams to the playoffs. Also none of those guards fit next to bran anywhere near as good as KI so I stand by my original statement.

SugarHill
09-27-2016, 11:57 PM
tmz retarded as ever

Bigsmoke
09-28-2016, 03:12 AM

The Cavs had a weak ass roster. Dion Waiters and Anderson Varejao equaled to Nene,gortat, and Bradley Beal?

keep-itreal
09-28-2016, 03:14 AM
Westbrook is better all around player.

Lillard is clutch though. a 6'1'' Kobe

CTbasketball92
09-28-2016, 06:52 AM

I just don't know how people can think this. Wall can't score well enough against an elite defense to be a championship team's second best player. I think he'd be a great 3rd option, but what the Cavs needed to win the finals this year was two nasty iso-players and closers. Wall is neither. When you bottle Wall up in the halfcourt it's a wrap. That drive and kick game won't work so well against the warriors. Lillard is nasty, but his driving and midrange abilities are really pedestrian at best, if not subpar, so he relies too much on contested threes, and if you're not Stephen Curry, that's not good. Kyrie averaged 24 ppg against the raptors while shooting 48% from the field and only 29% from three. That's telling. LeBron is good enough to take a team with Dame to the finals, but they definitely lose with Dame, no doubt about it. He couldn't get by Klay Thompson to save his life.

We can argue about who the best player between the three is, but we can't argue about their scoring versatility and their compatibility with LeBron.