PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh's Heat Career is Over

Nilocon165
09-26-2016, 10:24 AM
https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/status/780411446719045632

RIP Heat big 3

aj1987
09-26-2016, 10:35 AM
****ing hell. At least he can look to get healthy now. Hope he gets better.

BigKAT
09-26-2016, 03:13 PM
Man that sucks.
Was really looking forward to him reviving his career after all the shit he took as a 3rd fiddle.

jlip
09-26-2016, 04:48 PM
I wonder does he plan to attempt a comeback somewhere else, or is he going to officially hang them up?

Lebronxrings
09-26-2016, 04:52 PM
Lmaoooo.

Well he didn't have much in the tank anyway

AirBonner
09-26-2016, 04:57 PM
Lmaoooo.

I think he can still be productive. If he was on the suns he would probably put up 20pts 10reb every night :oldlol:

aj1987
09-26-2016, 04:59 PM
Lmaoooo.

Please go find a skyscraper and jump off of it.

I wonder does he plan to attempt a comeback somewhere else, or is he going to officially hang them up?
If it's an NBA doctor who is not letting him onto a court, I doubt any team would pick him up. This medical issue is life threatening and I'm sure that no team would want to risk it.

HylianNightmare
09-26-2016, 10:21 PM
Qtf

Jasper
09-26-2016, 10:32 PM
how does it work , insurance or Heat pay out rest of contract on books . ???
:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

plowking
09-26-2016, 10:34 PM
Lmaoooo.

In what way is anything amusing about this?

JT123
09-26-2016, 10:34 PM
It's kind of funny how everyone has all this sympathy for Bosh now. A few years ago when Bron was his teammate all anyone ever did was call him soft, and make jokes about his sexuality. :durantunimpressed:

GrapeApe
09-26-2016, 11:49 PM
It's kind of funny how everyone has all this sympathy for Bosh now. A few years ago when Bron was his teammate all anyone ever did was call him soft, and make jokes about his sexuality. :durantunimpressed:

What an absurdly ridiculous thing to say. Most people are capable of separating basketball from real life. Just because you joke about or criticize a player doesn't mean you can't feel sympathy for them as a human being. Almost everyone, rival fans included, thinks that Bosh is a good dude. It's also fair to say that most fans don't like seeing an athlete's career cut short.

LostCause
09-27-2016, 12:47 AM
Lmaoooo.

Making Bron stans look bad, 1 post at a time

For the thread, this sucks. Bosh was a hall-of-fame talent and it's always a shame when someone's career is cut short or altered due to medical reasons, and his go beyond basketball into the realm of being life threatening

I can fully understand Miami's decision here, but at the same time I can sympathize with Bosh wanting badly to get back to what he loves and he feels he can do it

I don't see any other teams picking him up if one team outright refuses to play him due to the issue being too risky. Knowing Vlade Divac, though.....

NBAGOAT
09-27-2016, 12:51 AM
just too bad since Bosh is one of my favorite guys in the league. At least he'll make the Hall most likely however.

bobopenguin
09-27-2016, 01:28 AM

well, christina did help branita to get that gold ring.

DukeDelonte13
09-27-2016, 08:30 AM
I wonder if he'll try to play overseas.

Papaya Petee
09-27-2016, 03:35 PM
I wonder if he'll try to play overseas.
Whether overseas or here the stress of basketball is still more than his body can handle at a professional level with his current condition. Even though he would play much less games overseas.

Just my opinion