PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Chris Bosh will join Cleveland come playoffs

coined
09-26-2016, 11:26 AM
At one point he will be cleared, whether this year or next..and he will join lebron in cleveland while Miami pay the salary.This is how much Riley ****ed up.

Maverick Carter
09-26-2016, 11:29 AM
I'm not sure his game ever truly meshed well with Lebron's game. I don't think they'd want him tbh.

bluechox2
09-26-2016, 11:43 AM
lebrons gonna hold his hemorrhaging body in the 2018 game 7 finals crying after bosh gave it his all and hit he game winner carrying teh cavs in the finals avging 38ppg and 18boards all the while bran gets fmvp...bosh begged bran to get hm out of the game but he refused stating " wining trumps all"and bosh passes away in his arms...

gives way to a great documentary of lebron james

Prime_Shaq
09-26-2016, 11:52 AM
lebrons gonna hold his hemorrhaging body in the 2018 game 7 finals crying after bosh gave it his all and hit he game winner carrying teh cavs in the finals avging 38ppg and 18boards all the while bran gets fmvp...bosh begged bran to get hm out of the game but he refused stating " wining trumps all"and bosh passes away in his arms...

k.

Nilocon165
09-26-2016, 12:05 PM

What

Did

I

Just

Read

WayOfWad3
09-26-2016, 12:12 PM

TheWinningFam
09-26-2016, 12:31 PM

Meltdown to the 5th degree

AirBonner
09-26-2016, 12:39 PM

:biggums:

SouBeachTalents
09-26-2016, 01:02 PM

That toxic mixture of a retardation and a meltdown

Hoopz2332
09-26-2016, 01:18 PM
I'm not sure his game ever truly meshed well with Lebron's game. I don't think they'd want him tbh.

actually Bosh and lebron combo was deadly...Bosh only looked bad when Wade was on the floor as the 2nd option w/lebron

lilteapot
09-26-2016, 02:16 PM
:lol

Maverick Carter
09-26-2016, 02:28 PM
actually Bosh and lebron combo was deadly...Bosh only looked bad when Wade was on the floor as the 2nd option w/lebronI thought Spolestra kept going for Wade Bosh pick and roll for a reason. They worked well together, didn't they?
When Lebron wasn't on the floor, Wade and Bosh didn't play two badly either.

Let's say this: I'd you had the choice between Love or Bosh as Lebron's big man, who would you go for?

JohnMax
09-26-2016, 02:38 PM

http://rs304.pbsrc.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Others%20Masterpiece/0%20queen%20lebron%20james/crying%20baby/d-wade-crying.jpg~c200
you're a bitch

Dragonyeuw
09-26-2016, 02:41 PM

Boy, we attract all sorts on this forum, don't we....

J Shuttlesworth
09-26-2016, 03:16 PM
They won two titles together :biggums:

egokiller
09-26-2016, 03:18 PM

Ironically this may be the example where LBJ outshines MJ in the final moments of a tragedy.

MJ would be too busy holding the championship trophy to have Bosh in his arms. It would be just like that movie don't be a menace in south central where Mrs. Johnson be like:

"Not my baby! - Yo. Yo! - Yo, yo! This ain't your baby. This ain't your baby. Mmm? Ah. Ain't that some shit. I'm outta here."

TommyGriffin
09-26-2016, 03:20 PM

:milton

bdreason
09-26-2016, 05:29 PM
The Heat are not going to buy-out Bosh's contract so he can join Cleveland. They want him to medically retire, so they can take his salary off the cap.

Warriorsfan86
09-26-2016, 06:28 PM

http://i.makeagif.com/media/11-19-2015/rjAgMm.gif

GrapeApe
09-26-2016, 06:32 PM
After 3 recurrences of the blood clot issue, there's no chance a doctor will ever clear him to play. His career as a professional basketball player is over.

Hoopz2332
09-26-2016, 07:12 PM
I thought Spolestra kept going for Wade Bosh pick and roll for a reason. They worked well together, didn't they?

Let's say this: I'd you had the choice between Love or Bosh as Lebron's big man, who would you go for?

Bosh easily as the 2nd option but I think Love is more dominant as a 1st option on offense. Bosh wouldn't be exploited as much vs a team like the Warriors like Bosh but Love wouldn't be exploited by teams like the 2011-2014 pacers like Bosh was.

bluechox2
09-26-2016, 07:56 PM
:applause:

LilEddyCurry
09-26-2016, 09:52 PM
I thought Spolestra kept going for Wade Bosh pick and roll for a reason. They worked well together, didn't they?

Give me a healthy Bosh.

coined
09-27-2016, 01:10 AM
The Heat are not going to buy-out Bosh's contract so he can join Cleveland. They want him to medically retire, so they can take his salary off the cap.

If Bosh is forced to retire because of his health or does not play this season, the Heat can

coined
10-01-2016, 08:27 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-chris-bosh-fires-longtime-agent/

PJR
10-01-2016, 09:03 AM
The Heat should and will hold his ass on the books until March 1st, at that point to where's ineligible to play 25 games, or the playoffs. It's in the best interest of their business.

He won't be cleared by any team regardless. But just for good measure.

coined
10-05-2016, 01:58 AM
http://www.parentherald.com/articles/70993/20161005/nba-latest-news-chris-bosh-reuniting-with-lebron-james-in-cleveland-cavaliers-this-february.htm

Paul George 24
10-05-2016, 02:01 AM
actually Bosh and lebron combo was deadly...Bosh only looked bad when Wade was on the floor as the 2nd option w/lebron
LECHOKE STAN KEEP MAKING EXCUSE :lol

Paul George 24
10-05-2016, 02:02 AM
[QUOTE=coined]If Bosh is forced to retire because of his health or does not play this season, the Heat can

!@#$%Vectors!@#
10-05-2016, 02:05 AM
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly174ry3bn1qf6g03o1_500.gif

Jasper
10-05-2016, 10:34 AM

That is an amazing dream you had ... wet :confusedshrug: