PDA

View Full Version : Hillary crushed Trump over tax return

dunksby
09-27-2016, 04:53 AM
Trump was not ready for this:

https://youtu.be/6l8o97g0QS8

9erempiree
09-27-2016, 06:07 AM
I truly believe he intended to release his tax return but instead used it as leverage to have Clinton release her emails.

We will not know if this is a good strategy or not but he has risked this election to see those emails. Pretty admirable if you ask me.

dunksby
09-27-2016, 07:09 AM
At this point he has no other option but to release his returns, FBI is going to release her emails anyway, so that's not a leverage anymore. But the way Hillary presented and pushed the issue, especially considering that Trump has based his campaign on how successful his business is, has left Trump with no play other than releasing his tax returns.

NumberSix
09-27-2016, 08:32 AM
At this point he has no other option but to release his returns, FBI is going to release her emails anyway, so that's not a leverage anymore. But the way Hillary presented and pushed the issue, especially considering that Trump has based his campaign on how successful his business is, has left Trump with no play other than releasing his tax returns.
Trump isn't legally required to release his taxes. It's just a tradition. Releasing Hillary's emails isn't optional. They're a matter of public record. They don't belong to Hillary. They're government property.

dunksby
09-27-2016, 09:18 AM
Trump isn't legally required to release his taxes. It's just a tradition. Releasing Hillary's emails isn't optional. They're a matter of public record. They don't belong to Hillary. They're government property.
No shit, robot.

FillJackson
09-27-2016, 09:26 AM
I truly believe he intended to release his tax return but instead used it as leverage to have Clinton release her emails.

We will not know if this is a good strategy or not but he has risked this election to see those emails. Pretty admirable if you ask me.

You genuinely don't understand this guy.

Jasper
09-27-2016, 09:34 AM
I expected more numbers out of Hillary , and all she did was expose Trump for a guy that as smart as he is , can't debate.

It is sad to think that Hillary will be next president , and in my opinion is out of touch with our society.
So we get a prez that will take the soft money and let the big corps make more money and the middle class and poor struggle in a 16 years spiral affect.

Trump would of been change , now I know as well as most of you know he would of been learning on the fly , but like Ross Perow , Trump would of put priorities in order and ran the government like a business.
24 Trillion in China's pocket and getting bigger.... :facepalm

FillJackson
09-27-2016, 09:37 AM
You don't know what you're talking about.

You're confusing several different issues here. Hillary turned over emails that were government records. She is under absolutely zero obligation to turn over personal emails.

Of course, she had mingled both in the same account. She also had every right to delete her personal emails using whatever method she pleased.

You can't simply say, I want to see all of the Secretary of the Treasury's emails because of FOIA. You need to reasonably state the info you are looking for.

FillJackson
09-27-2016, 09:39 AM
I expected more numbers out of Hillary , and all she did was expose Trump for a guy that as smart as he is , can't debate.

It is sad to think that Hillary will be next president , and in my opinion is out of touch with our society.
So we get a prez that will take the soft money and let the big corps make more money and the middle class and poor struggle in a 16 years spiral affect.

Trump would of been change , now I know as well as most of you know he would of been learning on the fly , but like Ross Perow , Trump would of put priorities in order and ran the government like a business.
24 Trillion in China's pocket and getting bigger.... :facepalm

Ross Perot as nutty as he was was 100 times the businessman Trump is. There is no doubt that Trump's tax plan would INCREASE the debt which is not 24 Trillion and is not in China's pocket.

China sold a lot of Treasuries during their recent economic troubles.

Orlando Magic
09-27-2016, 09:42 AM

You're confusing several different issues here. Hillary turned over emails that were government records. She is under absolutely zero obligation to turn over personal emails.

Of course, she had mingled both in the same account. She also had every right to delete her personal emails using whatever method she pleased.

You can't simply say, I want to see all of the Secretary of the Treasury's emails because of FOIA. You need to reasonably state the info you are looking for.

She was the secretary of state, for ****s sake. I'd say the moment she mixed the two she pretty much forfeited the right to her personal emails being private on that server.

Who even uses emails as a primary means of communication anyways? Come on, now... if she's writing that many emails there's a great chance that she's talking about her job even during her "personal" emails.

TommyGriffin
09-27-2016, 09:57 AM
I told you guys he was going to get exposed for not paying his taxes.

Funktion
09-27-2016, 10:44 AM
So does he pay his taxes or not? Having the IRS get court orders every year doesnt count.

Then talking about how bad the countrys infrastructure and military is, along with how you use the system and the programs in place to file bankruptcy and other loopholes because thats what they're in place for. :lol

DonDadda59
09-27-2016, 10:48 AM
So does he pay his taxes or not?

Not only does he not pay taxes, he gets a $304 credit every year for families/individuals who make less than $500K per year.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jenniferwang/2016/06/07/donald-trump-still-receiving-tax-break-meant-for-homeowners-making-under-500000-a-year/

Then talking about how bad the countrys infrastructure and military is, along with how you use the system and the programs in place to file bankruptcy and loopholes because "he can"? :lol

Yeah it's pretty hilarious- he describes the U.S. as a Mad Max post apocalyptic hell hole... Then admits he doesn't pay taxes that would go toward improving infrastructure, education, etc despite claiming to be worth $10 billion.

You can't make this stuff up.

UK2K
09-27-2016, 11:36 AM

I care more about her speeches to Wall Street, personally.

Draz
09-27-2016, 11:39 AM
But but the.. The IRS

FillJackson
09-27-2016, 11:56 AM
She was the secretary of state, for ****s sake. I'd say the moment she mixed the two she pretty much forfeited the right to her personal emails being private on that server.

You can say whatever you want. The State Department and the FBI disagree.

NumberSix
09-27-2016, 01:00 PM

No, she didn't. The FBI discovered THOUSANDS of work emails that she didn't turnover.

No, she didn't. They were subpoenaed to turn over all emails.do don't have a "right" to delete emails that you're under subpoena to turn over to the FBI .

You're such an idiot. :facepalm

No, they don't disagree. They said they could prove criminal intent in doing it. They don't deny that she did it.

dunksby
09-27-2016, 02:15 PM
I care more about her speeches to Wall Street, personally.
I care more about her masters' wishes, oh wait, that's almost the same thing :eek:

Nick Young
09-27-2016, 02:22 PM
The State Department and FBI directer James Comey are all in Hillary's pocket.
(http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/)
The Trump DOJ is going to indict these scumbags for treason if Obama doesn't pardon these criminals first (he will).

senelcoolidge
09-27-2016, 04:40 PM
Why are taxes such a big deal? I don't care how much money he made. I care about what he can do for the country. Putting our national security at risk is a BIG deal..not someone's taxes.

Draz
09-27-2016, 05:45 PM
Not a single dollar.

Nick Young
09-27-2016, 05:48 PM
Not a single dollar.
What do you care more about:

Trump possibly not paying enough taxes

or

Hillary laundering aide money meant for the victims of the Haitian earthquake in to the Clinton Foundation (http://www.clinton.news/2016-07-21-how-the-clinton-foundation-got-rich-off-poor-haitians.html) and trying to bribe Haitian politicians. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM)

This is not meant to be a leading question. I am genuinely curious.

Draz
09-27-2016, 05:49 PM
Hillary is crazy in her own ways. I'm not defending her stupid ass

highwhey
09-27-2016, 05:51 PM
What do you care more about:

Trump possibly not paying enough taxes

or

Hillary laundering aide money meant for the victims of the Haitian earthquake in to the Clinton Foundation (http://www.clinton.news/2016-07-21-how-the-clinton-foundation-got-rich-off-poor-haitians.html) and trying to bribe Haitian politicians. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM)

This is not meant to be a leading question. I am genuinely curious.
taxes. she's a gangster so i respect that.

Nick Young
09-27-2016, 05:54 PM
Hillary is crazy in her own ways. I'm not defending her stupid ass
I'm not asking for defense or anything. I'm just asking which of these two things you care about more, as an American and potential voter.

I'm not trying to attack or troll you, breh.

FillJackson
09-27-2016, 06:31 PM
No, she didn't. The FBI discovered THOUSANDS of work emails that she didn't turnover.

No, she didn't. They were subpoenaed to turn over all emails.do don't have a "right" to delete emails that you're under subpoena to turn over to the FBI.

You're such an idiot. :facepalm

No, they don't disagree. They said they could prove criminal intent in doing it. They don't deny that she did it.

You seem to be laboring under the idea that she was under subpoena when she turned her emails over. She was not. This colors the rest of your analysis.

You seem to thinking that if the FBI subpoenas emails and she deleted them after that happened, the FBI would be cool with that. They wouldn't be.

She was asked by the State Department in the second half of 2014 to turn over her government record emails. She tasked her lawyers to sort out the government record emails from her personal emails and turn them over to the State Department. They turned over the files in December 2014. None of this happened due to a subpoena. At the same time she tells her aide to delete her personal emails.

Far from the FBI Saying they couldn't prove criminal intent with regards to these deletions, they found no evidence there was intent to deceive.

[QUOTE]With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level. There were no additional Top Secret e-mails found. Finally, none of those we found have since been

warriorfan
09-27-2016, 06:35 PM
Trump

>makes hundreds of millions of dollars
>Pays 0 dollars in taxes
>Gets upset when the IRS wants to take a peek to see what the hell is going on

:roll:

FillJackson
09-27-2016, 06:36 PM
Why are taxes such a big deal? I don't care how much money he made. I care about what he can do for the country. Putting our national security at risk is a BIG deal..not someone's taxes.
ABCNews did a story that says Trump had business dealings with Russia to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars and that these dealings were affected by the US sanctions on high-level Russian individuals. He claims this isn't true.

This is something that would affect national security and if he released his taxes we would know a lot more about his business dealings than we do know.

Hawker
09-27-2016, 06:37 PM
ABCNews did a story that says Trump had business dealings with Russia to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars and that these dealings were affected by the US sanctions on high-level Russian individuals. He claims this isn't true.

This is something that would affect national security and if he released his taxes we would know a lot more about his business dealings than we do know.

You gonna vote for Trump if he releases it and finds out ABCNews was wrong?

FillJackson
09-27-2016, 06:38 PM
Trump

>makes hundreds of millions of dollars
>Pays 0 dollars in taxes
>Gets upset when the IRS wants to take a peek to see what the hell is going on

:roll:

He's not upset with the IRS. He doesn't want us to get a peek.

warriorfan
09-27-2016, 06:44 PM
He's not upset with the IRS. He doesn't want us to get a peek.
Last night he was expressing irritation about how the IRS wants to look at his Taxes every year...Ignoring the fact that making hundreds of millions and not paying a cent is usually a red flag. :lol

FillJackson
09-27-2016, 06:45 PM
You gonna vote for Trump if he releases it and finds out ABCNews was wrong?
Of course, it should be purely transactional. Just like Trump would want it.

I can't have an interest in this as US citizen and taxpayer. I can't approve of this standard because it strengthens our democracy. I can only want to uphold this standard because it would hurt Trump.

If Trump's claims about his businesses and his taxes turned out to be true I would give him credit for that. However, he has many, many deficits he would need to overcome to be fit to be President.

Smoke117
09-27-2016, 06:46 PM
You genuinely don't understand this guy.

He genuinely doesn't understand ANYTHING. He's a self-inflated dimwit.

FillJackson
09-27-2016, 06:47 PM
Last night he was expressing irritation about how the IRS wants to look at his Taxes every year...Ignoring the fact that making hundreds of millions and not paying a cent is usually a red flag. :lol

Irritated yes, but he still shows them to the IRS.

It's not so much a red flag as the fact that is likely taking advantage of a tax loophole that only applies to real estate developers and is not available to a wage earner like me. See David Cay Johnston on this.

A political red flag, but legal.

Hawker
09-27-2016, 06:51 PM
Of course, it should be purely transactional. Just like Trump would want it.

I can't have an interest in this as US citizen and taxpayer. I can't approve of this standard because it strengthens our democracy. I can only want to uphold this standard because it would hurt Trump.

If Trump's claims about his businesses and his taxes turned out to be true I would give him credit for that. However, he has many, many deficits he would need to overcome to be fit to be President.

The standard is made up and holds no value. It distracts from real issues and doesn't jeopardize national security in any way. Last time I checked, it's completely legal to not release the tax returns if you're running for president and that seems to be the standard you hold for transparency when it comes to Hillary so lets make sure we're keeping the standard consistent please.

warriorfan
09-27-2016, 06:53 PM
Irritated yes, but he still shows them to the IRS.

It's not so much a red flag as the fact that is likely taking advantage of a tax loophole that only applies to real estate developers and is not available to a wage earner like me. See David Cay Johnston on this.

A political red flag, but legal.
He showed them because he was forced to, and yes it was all legal under law (Unfortunately). However I thought it was funny that he acted how the notion of the IRS investigating him was ridiculous and unfair when himself admits he is making huge sums of money and isn't paying a cent. When that is going on the IRS is going to be involved to make sure everything is checking out.

FillJackson
09-27-2016, 07:05 PM
The standard is made up and holds no value. It distracts from real issues and doesn't jeopardize national security in any way. Last time I disagree.

I checked, it's completely legal to not release the tax returns if you're running for president and that seems to be the standard you hold for transparency when it comes to Hillary so lets make sure we're keeping the standard consistent please.

I think you're making a point awkwardly here, but Hillary Clinton has released 30 years of tax returns, so she is up to this standard.

bladefd
09-27-2016, 07:06 PM

IRS should rush finish his tax return and finish the audit. Then we can see his new excuse :roll:

Hawker
09-27-2016, 07:10 PM
I disagree.

I think you're making a point awkwardly here, but Hillary Clinton has released 30 years of tax returns, so she is up to this standard.

Whether you disagree or not it doesn't matter, it's not true.

I'm also referring to the emails brah. People want those released and you deflected and said she doesn't legally have to. Same tactic applies here.

ZenMaster
09-27-2016, 07:14 PM
You seem to be laboring under the idea that she was under subpoena when she turned her emails over. She was not. This colors the rest of your analysis.

You seem to thinking that if the FBI subpoenas emails and she deleted them after that happened, the FBI would be cool with that. They wouldn't be.

She was asked by the State Department in the second half of 2014 to turn over her government record emails. She tasked her lawyers to sort out the government record emails from her personal emails and turn them over to the State Department. They turned over the files in December 2014. None of this happened due to a subpoena. At the same time she tells her aide to delete her personal emails.

Far from the FBI Saying they couldn't prove criminal intent with regards to these deletions, they found no evidence there was intent to deceive.

In March 2015, she is subpoenaed for emails not from the FBI, but from the Benghazi Committee and the subpoena only applies to emails that relate to Benghazi. Since then the FBI recovered deleted emails and reviewed them and found no wrongdoing.

On a related note, if Hilary Clinton used a State.gov address, this WOULD NOT have been sufficient for government archiving records as the State Department systems did not meet the Federal requirements for archiving government records. She still would have been required to print out her emails and turn them over (https://oig.state.gov/system/files/esp-16-03.pdf) as there was not automatic/digital way to archive government emails at the time she worked at state. They had a system called SMART State Messaging and Archive Retrieval Toolset, but it was not rolled out to senior officials.

Luckily for us, neither Jason Chaffetz, Trey Gowdy or Jim Jordan believes in the cover up by the FBI..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

Why did she sit and lie at the Benghazi hearing? Why was Bill Clinton meeting Loretta Lynch for 30 minutes shortly before having to decide whether to prosecute or not? Why didn't FBI look at her Benghazi testimony where she sat and lied? Why not prosecute her for lying under oath?

The corruption is there for everyone to see, and a lot of people do, but the people who can charge her for it, is unfortunately for the public, in on the whole deal.

FillJackson
09-27-2016, 07:14 PM

I'm also referring to the emails brah. People want those released and you deflected and said she doesn't legally have to. Same tactic applies here.
Because that is, in fact, a made up standard.

It's ludicrous to be asked to turn over personal emails.

Nanners
09-27-2016, 07:16 PM

some people would still like to see the transcripts of those wall street speeches she was paid millions of dollars for...

Hawker
09-27-2016, 07:17 PM
Because that is, in fact, a made up standard.

It's ludicrous to be asked to turn over personal emails.

And it's ludicrous to be asked to turn over tax returns. WGAS

TheMan
09-27-2016, 09:00 PM
some people would still like to see the transcripts of those wall street speeches she was paid millions of dollars for...
Yo Dr Nanners, I suspect that you watched last night's debate...

So how is our girl doing? She looked pretty good if you ask me, then again, I'm no physician like you of course.

Didn't she look sprite and quick witted, despite being in the throes of death, per your diagnosis :confusedshrug:

Salutations good doctor :lol