PDA

View Full Version : Popovich: White People Don

Springsteen
09-28-2016, 11:03 AM
Gregg Popovich rarely speaks during interviews, but when it came to discussing the current issues affecting the country today, the San Antonio Spurs head coach spoke at length about how “race is the elephant in the room in our country.”

Popovich discussed Colin Kaepernick’s national anthem protest and the response it has received from those opposed to his actions. “What’s really interesting is the people that jump right away to say, one is attacking the police, or the people that jump on the other side,” Pop said. “It’s a question where understanding and empathy has to trump, no pun intended, has to trump any quick reactions of an ideological or demagogical nature.”

Popovich said he respects the courage of the athletes who have taken a stand because “change really seems to happen through political pressure,” he said, citing Dr. Martin Luther King and the NBA’s decision to pull the 2017 All-Star Game out of Charlotte.

Pop also examined the differences that come into play interacting with a police officer when you’re a white person, as opposed to a black person. “It’s easier for white people because we haven’t lived that experience. It’s difficult for many white people to understand the day-to-day feeling that many black people have to deal with,” Popovich said. “I didn’t talk to my kids about how to act in front of a policeman when you get stopped. I didn’t have to do that. All of my black friends have done that. There’s something that’s wrong about that, and we all know that.”

https://twitter.com/CaseyKeirnan/status/780479115451310081

https://twitter.com/CaseyKeirnan/status/780479371823943680

https://twitter.com/CaseyKeirnan/status/780479683053887488

ISHGoat
09-28-2016, 11:09 AM
Obviously people associated with NBA and NFL will have this stance, since they work with a bunch of black people. It'd be dumb for them to criticize BLM or that movement.

The truth of the matter is, we must ask ourselves: why do police target blacks more? Why don't police target asians, mexicans, or any other minority? Why don't police target hispanic girls? Why don't police target old asian men?

Nobody on the left wants to answer that question.

But I will. It's because black men are extremely more likely to be actually doing some criminal shit.

comerb
09-28-2016, 11:31 AM
I think the whole BLM movement is a bunch of victimization garbage. But if I worked on the NBA or NFL I sure as hell wouldn't admit it.

ISHGoat
09-28-2016, 11:33 AM
I think the whole BLM movement is a bunch of victimization garbage. But if I worked on the NBA or NFL I sure as hell wouldn't admit it.
:applause:

StrongLurk
09-28-2016, 11:44 AM
That's crap to divide people even further.

Using that logic, black people can't understand white people then. Men and women can't understand each other. Tall and short people can't, fat and skinny people can't. It's all political and media driven to create action, to create stories, to get people to do shit they normally wouldn't do.

Dragonyeuw
09-28-2016, 11:58 AM
But I will. It's because black men are extremely more likely to be actually doing some criminal shit.

I'm not going to make any case one way or another, because these types of discussions rarely lead anywhere and I don't have the strength. But I would be curious if you could expand on that concept above. What factors are driving this, in your opinion?

Pointguard
09-28-2016, 11:58 AM
Obviously people associated with NBA and NFL will have this stance, since they work with a bunch of black people. It'd be dumb for them to criticize BLM or that movement.

The truth of the matter is, we must ask ourselves: why do police target blacks more? Why don't police target asians, mexicans, or any other minority? Why don't police target hispanic girls? Why don't police target old asian men?

They do target Mexican's where I live.

But here's a better answer. You're Mexican right. You slant to the right. You want to be White even if it means they tell you to build a wall to keep Mexicans out of America. Blacks aren't like you. That's not the best answer, but its better than the one you provided.

Pointguard
09-28-2016, 12:11 PM
Funny, the debates were on a few nights ago and most of you didn't notice the part where they said Stop and Frisk was un-Constitutional because it singled out Blacks and Latinos in NYC. 88% of the stops were harassment stops. Trump was proposing something un-Constitutional because of its slant. 80 million people watched the debates but it only went over the contributors to this post - not Dragonyeuw or the OP.

MP.Trey
09-28-2016, 12:18 PM
That's crap to divide people even further.

Using that logic, black people can't understand white people then. Men and women can't understand each other. Tall and short people can't, fat and skinny people can't. It's all political and media driven to create action, to create stories, to get people to do shit they normally wouldn't do.
Black people can't understand white privilege though. Men can't understand the sexism that women go through, and vice versa. Tall people don't understand what short people struggle with and vice versa. You never know what something is like until you go through it yourself.

You can imagine, hear first hand stories, even see it right in front of you but you will never fully understand what anybody else is going through. It's not dividing people further by acknowledging that different people go through different things. It's a fact of life that no two people are the same and some people are treated different than others for reasons they have no control over.

Dro
09-28-2016, 12:31 PM
http://hiddencolorsfilm.com/

Also look up Dr. Claude Anderson. Watch Powernomics. Its on youtube.

Racism has nothing to do with color actually. Racism is about ECONOMICS. If you own NOTHING, you have NO POWER. In the 1800's, black folks owned less than 1% of the economy. Guess how much we own today? Take a wild guess. That's right, less than 1% of the economy. Now, unless you're going to tell me that ALL black folks are just "lazy", or whatever else you want to use, then you can't dispute this.

I could list literally tons of laws STILL IN PLACE TODAY that I bet most people had no idea even existed, that are there purposely to prevent blacks from having access to certain resources. Some of these laws, the terminology specifically says "negro" or "colored".

And when folks talk about reparations, they're not talking about just walking around handing out money to each individual. But all other groups of people who have faced persecution in this country, whether its Indians, Jewish People, Japanese people, whoever...have ALL gotten some form of reparations to help jump start and spur on these groups economies...EXCEPT for black people.

So you can whatever but facts are facts.

Until you actually focus on the ACTUAL socio-economic issues in the black communities, nothing will ever change. There need to be more opportunities to establish and ECONOMIC base in your actual community. The same way latinos and asians are able to come into any black neighborhood and set up their communities and all of their shops is the same resources we should be afforded.

What makes this worse is that you will NEVER see a random white dude or asian dude go to a black/urban community to spend his money. But black people spend our money with EVERYONE. We are easily the most generous with our money and we don't discriminate like other races do. Thats also a problem is that we don't spend money in our own communities so that the money circulates in our community, also because we've never been taught or shown truly how to do that.

So sure, racism in many cases does not really extend to the physical anymore, its economic, it always has been. And until that is understood, I don't really participate in many of these discussions.

Duderonomy
09-28-2016, 12:37 PM
Popovich is a globalist. Pop has a hidden agenda for pushing multiculturalism. He imports oversees workers like Ginobili, Parker, and now Gasol which forces hard working Americans like David Lee out of the league.

Pop also has a terrible track record on the African community he low balled Steven Jackson after he helped him win a title. And has consistently underpaid black talent like Duncan and now Green.

http://www.************.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jones2.png

Bankaii
09-28-2016, 12:38 PM

Take a basic economics class and the physiological effects of it, then come back and try to muster up enough brain cells to make an intelligent post.

Duderonomy
09-28-2016, 12:39 PM
Popovich is a globalist. Pop has a hidden agenda for pushing multiculturalism. He imports oversees workers like Ginobili, Parker, and now Gasol which forces hard working Americans like David Lee out of the league.

Pop also has a terrible track record on the African community he low balled Steven Jackson after he helped him win a title. And has consistently underpaid black talent like Duncan and now Green.

http://consciouslyenlightened.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/HT_alex_jones_info_wars_jt_150509.jpg

Bigsmoke
09-28-2016, 12:52 PM
YES

being black is hard!

Pointguard
09-28-2016, 12:53 PM
http://hiddencolorsfilm.com/

Also look up Dr. Claude Anderson. Watch Powernomics. Its on youtube.

Racism has nothing to do with color actually. Racism is about ECONOMICS. If you own NOTHING, you have NO POWER. In the 1800's, black folks owned less than 1% of the economy. Guess how much we own today? Take a wild guess. That's right, less than 1% of the economy. Now, unless you're going to tell me that ALL black folks are just "lazy", or whatever else you want to use, then you can't dispute this.

I could list literally tons of laws STILL IN PLACE TODAY that I bet most people had no idea even existed, that are there purposely to prevent blacks from having access to certain resources. Some of these laws, the terminology specifically says "negro" or "colored".

And when folks talk about reparations, they're not talking about just walking around handing out money to each individual. But all other groups of people who have faced persecution in this country, whether its Indians, Jewish People, Japanese people, whoever...have ALL gotten some form of reparations to help jump start and spur on these groups economies...EXCEPT for black people.

So you can whatever but facts are facts.

Until you actually focus on the ACTUAL socio-economic issues in the black communities, nothing will ever change. There need to be more opportunities to establish and ECONOMIC base in your actual community. The same way latinos and asians are able to come into any black neighborhood and set up their communities and all of their shops is the same resources we should be afforded.

What makes this worse is that you will NEVER see a random white dude or asian dude go to a black/urban community to spend his money. But black people spend our money with EVERYONE. We are easily the most generous with our money and we don't discriminate like other races do. Thats also a problem is that we don't spend money in our own communities so that the money circulates in our community, also because we've never been taught or shown truly how to do that.

So sure, racism in many cases does not really extend to the physical anymore, its economic, it always has been. And until that is understood, I don't really participate in many of these discussions.

Great post. Race was/is a construct for economic manipulation. There has never been an admission to the horrors done and continued to be done in its name. Books that are required reading like a Brave New World show its projection into the future as an economic construct. Weird, that people can read that book and not come away with realizing that. Your points are well made Dro.

egokiller
09-28-2016, 12:55 PM
Real proud of some of my ISH boyz responses. It's clear that many of the responses are based from an educated perspective on the matter. I don't have the solution to the issue, so I won't comment on how bad something is without a proposed solution.

ArbitraryWater
09-28-2016, 01:15 PM
Its a bunch of victim mentality shit... White Privilege my ass.

From the videos you see on social media and black culture, it seems like Blacks usually have all the fun in the world setting the tone at their high schools/colleges by being obnoxious and loud and arrogant, but that wont translate to success in the job life. Never the less, theyre avtually a successful immigrant group.

hold this L
09-28-2016, 01:28 PM
Great post. Race was/is a construct for economic manipulation. There has never been an admission to the horrors done and continued to be done in its name. Books that are required reading like a Brave New World show its projection into the future as an economic construct. Weird, that people can read that book and not come away with realizing that. Your points are well made Dro.
I really need to get on finishing this.

hold this L
09-28-2016, 01:38 PM
Real proud of some of my ISH boyz responses. It's clear that many of the responses are based from an educated perspective on the matter. I don't have the solution to the issue, so I won't comment on how bad something is without a proposed solution.
Various responses are necessary other than racism obviously
- A big one for me has to be spending big money on projects. A lot of little kids go to violence as they don't see any other way. Especially kids of divorced parents, sometimes it's the only visible way of making some cash. Spend money on projects to get gangs out, focus more on schools and scholarships from schools there to get kids the fck out of there or at least give them more options. Find ways to get more jobs open there, make it a priority to find middle class jobs so surviving is easier and you don't have to rely on crime to do it. Add more police and police stations near these segments so these neighborhoods are under watch much more than anywhere else. This would take billions and billions of cash though, as I only mentioned a couple of things they could do in these neighborhoods.
- privatized prisons. Shut these down since they are pretty much the current version of slavery with the way people get paid worse than sweatshops. It also incentivizes cops to arrest more people, leading to more confrontation.
- Stop putting people in jail for smoking.
- Have some sort of check-up for guns. Not saying all out ban, but go through a process where you're mentally stable or don't have a criminal record to get one.

HenryGarfunkle
09-28-2016, 01:51 PM
Funny, the debates were on a few nights ago and most of you didn't notice the part where they said Stop and Frisk was un-Constitutional because it singled out Blacks and Latinos in NYC. 88% of the stops were harassment stops. Trump was proposing something un-Constitutional because of its slant. 80 million people watched the debates but it only went over the contributors to this post - not Dragonyeuw or the OP.
You are cancer.

Also, do you have autism? I'd bet my life that you do

Springsteen
09-28-2016, 02:11 PM
You are cancer.

I live in NY. Stop and frisk was BS, and was struck down by a federal court for a reason. It proportionately targeted minorities, and it statistically did not decrease crime at all here.

If you're going to call someone else out, back it up.

Dro
09-28-2016, 02:18 PM
Some statistics..these are from 2013...

Let's look at some FBI 2013 Statistics taken from 11,000 agencies

- Table 43A

Murder/Manslaughter - Whites 3,799...Blacks 4,379

Rape - Whites 8,946.....Blacks 4,226

Robbery - Whites 32,945....Blacks 44,271

Aggregated Assault - Whites 183,092....Blacks 98,748

Burglary - Whites 136,990....Blacks 61,709

Larceny/Theft - Whites 677,173....Blacks 284,358

Weapons - Whites 65,317...Blacks 44,671

Drugs - Whites 815,181....Blacks 365,785

Family/Children - 51,017....Blacks 25,519

Looks like to me that the major criminal offenders in the good ole USA are white people but the majority of people in jails/prisons are minorities....not to mention that during the Clinton Administration more money was spent on prisons that then on education, job training in low income inner city neighborhoods..that is why Black lives matter is making such a fuss...I'm not saying there's not people in black lives matter who are only out for personal gain, this exists in EVERY organization. But there is a reason the movement exist. For the same reason any other movement exists. Because there is a perceived/actual reason for it.

Dro
09-28-2016, 02:26 PM
And just some background me before anybody thinks I'm some radical dude who doesn't like white people or some shit...I am your typical dreadheaded black guy, the kind've guy who DOES get followed by the police. I've had police bust u-turns out of the blue to follow me late night when there's no one else on the street. And I have absolutely no criminal record, but at the same time, I look like Two Chains or some sh*t. But I am THEE black dude in the office with all the white folks, thats me. Most of my jobs have been like that and I get along with ANYBODY. My personality is so laid back that chances are, that weird dude in your office that nobody talks to cause he's so weird? I'm probably the only guy who gets along with him. Thats me. So I wanted to say that to give a fair assessment that my position comes from one of facts, not hate or discrimination. Currently all 3 of my supervisors are white women and I get along with them better than anyone here.

Now, in the past when I've had white male supervisors, I have been treated differently, I can say that. And my personality is always the same. I have VERY strong opinions on a lot of subjects but I'm NOT confrontational so I just generally get along with most people. But this is a topic, I've been studying up on for a long time. I even experiment on job applications. I will put that I'm a white male to see how many responses I get and its OVERWHELMINGLY slanted when I do that. These are jobs I don't even qualify for but I get more responses to those simply because I'm putting that I'm white. Anybody who doesn't believe this, try it for yourself. I also apply to the same jobs as black and I'm lucky to get a few responses..

Does this mean all jobs look for white people? Of course not. But it does give you an insight into the fact that people still judge books by their covers. I think we as black folks just get tired of hearing people act like NONE of this exists and just want to sweep shit under the rug. Are there white people down and out, struggling? Of course there are. Are there entire, poor white neighborhoods worse than my hood? Of course they are. What plagues them? The same shit, drugs, lack of education and opportunity. Come to the southside of Indianapolis and you will see this is RAMPANT.

egokiller
09-28-2016, 02:39 PM
Various responses are necessary other than racism obviously
- A big one for me has to be spending big money on projects. A lot of little kids go to violence as they don't see any other way. Especially kids of divorced parents, sometimes it's the only visible way of making some cash. Spend money on projects to get gangs out, focus more on schools and scholarships from schools there to get kids the fck out of there or at least give them more options. Find ways to get more jobs open there, make it a priority to find middle class jobs so surviving is easier and you don't have to rely on crime to do it. Add more police and police stations near these segments so these neighborhoods are under watch much more than anywhere else. This would take billions and billions of cash though, as I only mentioned a couple of things they could do in these neighborhoods.
- privatized prisons. Shut these down since they are pretty much the current version of slavery with the way people get paid worse than sweatshops. It also incentivizes cops to arrest more people, leading to more confrontation.
- Stop putting people in jail for smoking.
- Have some sort of check-up for guns. Not saying all out ban, but go through a process where you're mentally stable or don't have a criminal record to get one.

Also we can stop it before it starts by passing laws stating that you can't have kids unless you can afford them. This would ofcourse entail some metrics and it would need to all be sorted out but we have to stop worrying about violation of civil rights if we want to solve this problemand implementing such a stature would violate the freedom if anyone having kids. This is the main problem, ghetto breeding when they have no business brining a child into the world that they can't afford. Maybe some kind of sterile pill is taken and when you demonstrate you can have kids after proving responsibily and that you can afford to have them. you take another pill to cancel it out. Many details to work out, but this could work.

ShawkFactory
09-28-2016, 02:57 PM

From the videos you see on social media and black culture, it seems like Blacks usually have all the fun in the world setting the tone at their high schools/colleges by being obnoxious and loud and arrogant, but that wont translate to success in the job life. Never the less, theyre avtually a successful immigrant group.
You need to do some reading dude.

If reading isn't your thing watch season 4 of The Wire.

Either way you need to do a little more analysis on the subject. If you decide to talk about it that is..

egokiller
09-28-2016, 03:01 PM
I live in NY. Stop and frisk was BS, and was struck down by a federal court for a reason. It proportionately targeted minorities, and it statistically did not decrease crime at all here.

If you're going to call someone else out, back it up.

Trump already backed him up by stating that the crime rate did go down drastically when stop and frisk was implemented.

guy
09-28-2016, 03:03 PM

Even if that's the case, it's not like some large % of black people are committing violent crimes. That's still a small %, even if it is a larger % then for every other race. So with that being the case, it still doesn't make sense to "target" and be trigger-happy with any group of people.

LostCause
09-28-2016, 03:15 PM
The prevailing narrative that blacks are just more violent is incredibly ignorant and short sighted. Excluding an obviously major factor like poverty's role is simply evidence that there's an agenda. Here are two facts:

-Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).
-Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8–2.5 per 1,000)

In fact, if you control for poverty-levels, Whites are statistically more pron to violence than Blacks, who are both far more prone to violence than Hispanics

-Poor Hispanics (25.3 per 1,000) had lower rates of violence compared to poor whites (46.4 per 1,000) and poor blacks (43.4 per 1,000)
-Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).

*Source (http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137)

The prevalence of greater black crime is obviously going to be slanted due to the other points being presented in this thread about economic oppression and poverty - just look at the poverty statistics (http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/local/poverty-rates-for-selected-detailed-race-and-hispanic-groups-by-state-and-place-2007-to-2011/288/)

The problem with police and minorities in the US isn't one born out of a "victims" mentality. It's weird that people who don't experience the issue feel they can deny its existence. If your sisters/mother/daughter said they were discriminated against for being female would you deny it? I suppose asking this question to people who already believe they can deny the experiences of millions of others is redundant, but give it some thought

The US isn't perfect. No place is. Different people have different experiences everywhere. There definitely is a problem with race relations. There definitely is a problem with police interaction with different races. There's a problem with relations between different gender/sexuality/religion etc. These things come with diversity and there will never be perfection there but the sure sign of a rift is when groups begin believing they can deny the experiences of the others, as with denial comes suppression. How quickly it goes from "These people are making a stand and we should listen to them!" to "These people again? What now? They won't stop complaining" when you believe you know better or that you've been generous enough. There's a word for that, y'know

Hey Yo
09-28-2016, 03:17 PM
Thanks Pop for telling people what I don't understand.

:rolleyes: ..... DUMB

LostCause
09-28-2016, 03:19 PM

What on earth are you even trying to say with this?

RRR3
09-28-2016, 03:42 PM
He's right. This board is proof of it. Some posters are straight out of a Klan rally.

Dragonyeuw
09-28-2016, 03:43 PM
From the videos you see on social media and black culture, it seems like Blacks usually have all the fun in the world setting the tone at their high schools/colleges by being obnoxious and loud and arrogant,

No broad-strokes detected here.

west_tip
09-28-2016, 03:46 PM
Well, one thing he was right about is that the level of discourse in this country is in the gutter. The debate regarding this stuff is polarized and fueled by such animosity (and an absence of nuance) that it seems impossible to have a productive, national dialogue.

Smoke117
09-28-2016, 03:46 PM
Keep this shit on the off court lounge.

RRR3
09-28-2016, 03:47 PM

You live in Germany, and you think you know what goes on in the US based on "videos"? Shut the **** up. Black people have sooooo much fun being oppressed and discriminated against. "immigrants"? Are you brain dead? Africans were FORCED to come to the Americas and ENSLAVED for CENTURIES. "Immigrants". European colonists were immigrants. Native Americans were the first humans to inhabit what's now known as the US, European Americans don't get to claim their a "birthright" to this country because their ancestors committed genocide.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and you are honestly completely embarrassing yourself. Shut up and get a clue. Moron.

Pointguard
09-28-2016, 03:49 PM
You are cancer. Actually I'm an Aquarius.

You apparently have lost several bets on your life. You can have four lives and evolution will still evade you. You have been banned thrice because of this silly behavior... .

Dro
09-28-2016, 03:49 PM
He's right. This board is proof of it. Some posters are straight out of a Klan rally.
To be fair, I see this all over the internet. Whether you read the comments on yahoo or any other news site. If its a story posted about somebody black or hispanic, the comments are OVERWHELMINGLY racists. Almost to the point that I think half of those people have to be trolling, at least I would hope so....

Dro
09-28-2016, 03:50 PM
Well, one thing he was right about is that the level of discourse in this country is in the gutter. The debate regarding this stuff is polarized and fueled by such animosity (and an absence of nuance) that it seems impossible to have a productive, national dialogue.
This is true. It does seem to be 2 extremes on either side, no middle ground.

Dro
09-28-2016, 03:50 PM
I thought Arbitrarywater was serious at first, now I'm thinking he has to be trolling.

ShawkFactory
09-28-2016, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=LostCause]The prevailing narrative that blacks are just more violent is incredibly ignorant and short sighted. Excluding an obviously major factor like poverty's role is simply evidence that there's an agenda. Here are two facts:

[B]-Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).
-Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8

Dragonyeuw
09-28-2016, 03:53 PM

As aptly demonstrated on this very thread. This is one of those issues where there is simply no common ground, so none of us will be alive to see any long-term solutions. If the same economic disparities exist in the 1800's as they do do today? Yeahhh.... ain't shit happening anytime in the next 50-60 years or more.

ILLsmak
09-28-2016, 03:57 PM
I have been profiled, and I'm neither white nor black. I am closer (looking) to middle eastern, esp when I have long hair. Cops just hate the way my eyes are, they think (as many authority figures in life have) that I just need to be 'put in check.'

It's true that white people don't understand black people, but the issue seems to be almost punishment. It's like... you don't understand the hurt black people go through, so you need to be punished.

That's the flaw. Love really does heal everything. Teach people to love, so that you can look at a cop who is being a dickwad and be like "I forgive you for being a racist scumbag." That's what would lead to change, but no, people don't wanna do that. They say "Why should we?" Then it leads to conflict.

It's not black people's fault, but they could do more to help. In the same way I learned to pick my battles, I can't see why other people shouldn't, either. No reason to get indignant. I continue to look at cops like really? When they pull me over for going 5 mph over the speed limit, but...

haha I remember when I was younger and for some reason I thought it was a good idea to get out of the car when a cop pulled me over, so I was getting out and he was like GET BACK IN THE CARRR. It's like lordi.

It's their own limitation, why let it limit you? Control what you can control.

-Smak

Pointguard
09-28-2016, 04:01 PM
Trump already backed him up by stating that the crime rate did go down drastically when stop and frisk was implemented.
But its still going down without it. It might have had nothing to do with it at all. Trump lied twice in that segment: it was declared unConstitutional. Crime still going down in NY without it.

bizil
09-28-2016, 04:07 PM
The BOTTOM LINE is racism historically is SYSTEMATIC in the US!!! Which MEANS the country had POLICIES in place to keep blacks down! There were ACTUAL LAWS created to keep blacks down! In the 60's (which wasn't that long ago), segregation was still around. So that ALONE is going to create resentment AND mistrust of the government.

Because of this systematic racism, some white people formed THEIR OPINIONS of blacks through that! So if u have police officers who IN GENERAL find black people more dangerous, then THEY COULD OVERREACT in a negative way in certain instances.

You have assholes and criminals in EVERY RACE! BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS SOME police officers overreact when dealing with blacks. And in a lot of these cases, if whites were in the SAME SITUATION they wouldn't have been killed. They may have been tased and arrested, BUT NOT KILLED!! And if some white people don't like blacks in general, THEN FINE! BUT when the racism is SYSTEMATIC, that's a totally different thing. And when it enters law enforcement (who are to protect and serve), that's an obvious problem as well.

Proctor
09-28-2016, 04:16 PM
You live in Germany, and you think you know what goes on in the US based on "videos"?

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and you are honestly completely embarrassing yourself. Shut up and get a clue. Moron.
You beat me to it. AW sitting over there in Germany watching Twitter and Vine thinking he's figured the world out.

By far the most embarrassing, cringe-worthy poster who couldn't even try to be trolling with his cultural commentaries.

ILLsmak
09-28-2016, 04:17 PM
The BOTTOM LINE is racism historically is SYSTEMATIC in the US!!! Which MEANS the country had POLICIES in place to keep blacks down! There were ACTUAL LAWS created to keep blacks down! In the 60's (which wasn't that long ago), segregation was still around. So that ALONE is going to create resentment AND mistrust of the government.

Because of this systematic racism, some white people formed THEIR OPINIONS of blacks through that! So if u have police officers who IN GENERAL find black people more dangerous, then THEY COULD OVERREACT in a negative way in certain instances.

You have assholes and criminals in EVERY RACE! BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS SOME police officers overreact when dealing with blacks. And in a lot of these cases, if whites were in the SAME SITUATION they wouldn't have been killed. They may have been tased and arrested, BUT NOT KILLED!! And if some white people don't like blacks in general, THEN FINE! BUT when the racism is SYSTEMATIC, that's a totally different thing. And when it enters law enforcement (who are to protect and serve), that's an obvious problem as well.

probably true, but look at it like this: it's like a codependent relationship with the government who keeps hugging them and promising them shit that never happens. They end up taking out their resentment on white citizens saying "They don't understand" instead of fighting against the government that is STILL oppressing them.

It's like they got their group of protesters together and went to the government, and the government was like no, we're on your side, turn around and look at all of these white people without a care in the world. Whose fault do you think it really is? Those people's. Get 'em.

-Smak

Pointguard
09-28-2016, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=LostCause]The prevailing narrative that blacks are just more violent is incredibly ignorant and short sighted. Excluding an obviously major factor like poverty's role is simply evidence that there's an agenda. Here are two facts:

[B]-Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).
-Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8

Noyze
09-28-2016, 04:26 PM

It's much more then this, the white and black mentality is embedded going back to slavery days. Fact of the matter is White People are scared of Black People reguardless of how they act or their place in society.

You wont admit it, but you're scared of the Black friends you hang out with everyday. You can't identify no matter how much you try. You gotta give credit to blacks that open up and tell you how they feel cause most wont.

Pointguard
09-28-2016, 04:29 PM

Another great point. Systemic and ever present means its subtle and alive all the time. Some stop the tide and don't subscribe to it. But if they let their guard down or their suberp filtering system down they might reflect racism without even knowing it.

bizil
09-28-2016, 04:37 PM
I have been profiled, and I'm neither white nor black. I am closer (looking) to middle eastern, esp when I have long hair. Cops just hate the way my eyes are, they think (as many authority figures in life have) that I just need to be 'put in check.'

It's true that white people don't understand black people, but the issue seems to be almost punishment. It's like... you don't understand the hurt black people go through, so you need to be punished.

That's the flaw. Love really does heal everything. Teach people to love, so that you can look at a cop who is being a dickwad and be like "I forgive you for being a racist scumbag." That's what would lead to change, but no, people don't wanna do that. They say "Why should we?" Then it leads to conflict.

It's not black people's fault, but they could do more to help. In the same way I learned to pick my battles, I can't see why other people shouldn't, either. No reason to get indignant. I continue to look at cops like really? When they pull me over for going 5 mph over the speed limit, but...

haha I remember when I was younger and for some reason I thought it was a good idea to get out of the car when a cop pulled me over, so I was getting out and he was like GET BACK IN THE CARRR. It's like lordi.

-Smak

WHAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT!!! THE SHIT I SAID IS TRUE!!!! How are u gonna tell me PROBABLY TRUE when I'm a black man!!! See that right there is part of the DAMN PROBLEM!!! There is no PROBABLY TRUE to my post. THIS SHIT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!!

And I'm aware the government is blowing smoke!! But once AGAIN, THE GOVERNMENT created systematic racism!! Those remnants are STILL THERE!!! And WE HAVE CONFRONTED THE GOVERNMENT!!! HOW IN THE HELL DID THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT come about??? That's HOW WE GOT THIS FAR! We have come a long way BUT we still have a long way to go. So it's easier said than done confronting the government. U still have some old white people in there who want it to be 1960 all over again. BUT they CAN'T be so overt with their racism.

They go about it in different ways. Many of these people need to die off BECAUSE they grew up in segregation America. AND HAVE VIEWS of blacks that are racist! BECAUSE they are in positions of power, they can have policies and beliefs play into their racism.

bizil
09-28-2016, 04:46 PM
Another great point. Systemic and ever present means its subtle and alive all the time. Some stop the tide and don't subscribe to it. But if they let their guard down or their suberp filtering system down they might reflect racism without even knowing it.

Exactly right! Some people just don't understand the dynamics of systematic racism. The racism as u stated is more subtle. Blacks came over as slaves and many white people REALLY THOUGHT blacks would always be slaves in the US.

But due to the effort of blacks and whites, blacks have come a long way. Yet we still have a long way to go. BUT the progress we've made pisses off some racist white folks. SO they go about their racism in a more covert manner. And as u stated certain ones are on the bubble. AND will let their guard down and show racism without realizing it.

Vancouver-Grizz
09-28-2016, 04:48 PM
Lets be Honest.

This type of conflict will never end. Race topics will never magically disappear. I am Asian in Vancouver BC and we are constantly made fun of by white folks telling us to go back where we came from. CANADA.... The proclaimed nicest people country still has major social issues.

My view on this whole social media on law enforcement officer going after African Americans is nothing new but just on display now. To be honest, sometime black people are more intimidating then other races due to the nature of where they were raised and how they are raised. Hip Hop played a big part in Black culture and sometime hip hop/RAP was focusing in on social violence which doesn't help. Standard has been set and it will take a long long time before views will ever be changed on black people but that doesn't mean there isn't a solution to this problem. Allen Iverson played a huge part in the movement to open it up socially to express yourself but one thing people forget, he plays professional basketball for a living. He can look and talk however he likes and still make a good living. The average african american do not have that luxury. Look at Marilyn Manson and what he opened the door for the white folks. I bet you a million dollars that many young people that followed his culture didn't do too well in their careers either.

Law makers need to review the justice system and how law enforcement officers are trained and also holding accountability. Trials need to be more diverse to ensure fair trials are implemented.

Police officers are still operating and have the mentality of superior officers that were raised in the 70s, 80s, 90s where this was still acceptable. They need to clean house and start hiring young bright minded individual to change the culture of policing. Police officers need to be retrained as well. Many of them were only on a 19 week training program followed by shadowing other police officers. That right there proves these officers does not have enough adequate training to make certain decisions such as using lethal force.

African Americans needs to take blame on perceptions as well. You cannot always follow through hip hop/rap cultures. Stop speaking and acting a like a thug and people will respect you a lot more. Stop glamorizing over these fake celebrities that endorse calling each other N!GGERS, B!TCHES, and HOE$. Self respect will come a long way how people react to you. I have tons of black friends who doesn't act like thugs and they are highly respected in the communities that they live and work in.

Hey Yo
09-28-2016, 04:49 PM
You get pulled over because of your long hair and eyes??

Really? Did you interview the same white people that Pop did or do your own independent investigation from the facts you've provided?

Pulled over again because of the length of your hair and the way your eyes? Were you going 15 in a 10mph zone and that's how he could see your hair and eyes?

The officer would've probably had said that regardless of who got out of the car w/o being told to do so.

ralph_i_el
09-28-2016, 05:01 PM

hmmm, maybe it has to do with the fact that 3-5 generations ago their ancestors had nothing and it was illegal to educate them. You know that shit has consequences down the line. The number 1 indicator of socioeconomic status is the status of your parents. Black kids today could still have grandparents from the segregation era.

Basically no black person has been born in America in an era where the system WASN'T stacked against them. This is not debatable.

Here's a list of ways blacks have been kept down, in chronological order:

Slavery

forbidding blacks to learn to read

Reconstruction era lynchings (thousands)

Voter suppression

Jim Crow

Drug criminalization

Discriminatory hiring and housing practices (the government literally had to threaten to take away ww1/2 materials contracts to get companies to finally hire blacks to work in factories)

Unequal military service requirements (blacks vastly over-represented as draftees)

Discriminatory Policing and Judicial practices (FBI studied American policing and concluded that white supremacists had infiltrated many police departments, to the point were the DOJ has to get involved.) http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402521/doc-26-white-supremacist-infiltration.pdf

and if you are arrested, you basically go back to the bottom of economic status, damaging the future generations of your family.

TL;DR
-Poor people commit the vast majority of crime
-Socioeconomic status is heavily dependent on your family
-Many Many things in American history have gone towards keeping blacks down (slavery, lynchings, hiring and housing discrimination, Jim Crow, and suppression of the vote).

After the Union Army stopped running South Carolina, the number of black voters dropped from 90,000 to ~5,000 in 4 years. Stuff like this is NOT uncommon. During reconstruction there were 1,000 blacks lynched in Alabama.

I'm a history teacher. I read history for fun.

RRR3
09-28-2016, 05:19 PM
You beat me to it. AW sitting over there in Germany watching Twitter and Vine thinking he's figured the world out.

By far the most embarrassing, cringe-worthy poster who couldn't even try to be trolling with his cultural commentaries.
:applause: :cheers:

bizil
09-28-2016, 05:21 PM
hmmm, maybe it has to do with the fact that 3-5 generations ago their ancestors had nothing and it was illegal to educate them. You know that shit has consequences down the line. The number 1 indicator of socioeconomic status is the status of your parents. Black kids today could still have grandparents from the segregation era.

Lets look at a very common family line for a black kid today:

Slave

Slave

Freed Slave with no education

Low or no education tenant farmer or laborer (right to vote outright suppressed)

Laborer who got a decent job making war munitions in a factory (had to deal with hiring discrimination and housing discrimination)

Civil rights era makes things slightly better, still dealing with discrimination

modern era person (still dealing with discrimination)

If you get arrested by the police in any of these eras, you basically go back to square 1, and any kids you have will be working their way up from the bottom.

Well said! It BAFFLES ME how people just sweep systematic racism UNDER the rug. And act like it doesn't have an effect on what goes on today.

And in terms of the images we have seen in terms of hip hop, WE HAVE THE RIGHT to reflect what goes on in everyday life! It's CALLED CREATIVE LICENSE! Mob movies and The Sopranos get celebrated ALL THE TIME! But when it comes to gangsta rap, the artists get demonized and ridiculed.

So if people are gonna knock gangsta rap or inner city movies for its violence, drug dealing, and images, THEY GOTTA KNOCK the mob movies too for those same images. If people don't like the music in general then fine. But there's a FINE LINE between not liking something AND being a hypocrite. U have violence, drugs, assholes, etc. IN EVERY RACE!!

The hip hop artists HAVE THE RIGHT to tell their stories just like any other race. Do we need more positive images out there IN GENERAL regardless of race? SURE!!! But people OFTEN TIMES are more intimidated by black negative images than white negative images. Which ONCE AGAIN plays into the systematic racism of the US. It's NOT AS BAD to watch a mob movie FULL OF VIOLENCE AND DRUGS in the eyes of some people!! LOL

TommyGriffin
09-28-2016, 05:26 PM

AW has some traumatic prior experiences that left him uncomfortable around minorities.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400905

I hope he can make a full psychological recovery.

theaussieguy
09-28-2016, 06:20 PM
wow what a cuck, whod have known

Bosnian Sajo
09-28-2016, 06:35 PM

I don't think you're really thinking about it. Think again.

This time, use someone else's brain. Yours has malfunctioned.

LostCause
09-28-2016, 06:52 PM
AW has some traumatic prior experiences that left him uncomfortable around minorities.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400905

I hope he can make a full psychological recovery.
:roll:

Dro
09-28-2016, 06:56 PM

-Smak
I do agree with this...I've been stopped by cops on some straight bs but I am always polite and respectful as I generally am anyway and its usually turned out for the best...

juju151111
09-28-2016, 07:43 PM

Basically no black person has been born in America in an era where the system WASN'T stacked against them. This is not debatable.

Here's a list of ways blacks have been kept down, in chronological order:

Slavery

forbidding blacks to learn to read

Reconstruction era lynchings (thousands)

Voter suppression

Jim Crow

Drug criminalization

Discriminatory hiring and housing practices (the government literally had to threaten to take away ww1/2 materials contracts to get companies to finally hire blacks to work in factories)

Unequal military service requirements (blacks vastly over-represented as draftees)

Discriminatory Policing and Judicial practices (FBI studied American policing and concluded that white supremacists had infiltrated many police departments, to the point were the DOJ has to get involved.) http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402521/doc-26-white-supremacist-infiltration.pdf

and if you are arrested, you basically go back to the bottom of economic status, damaging the future generations of your family.

TL;DR
-Poor people commit the vast majority of crime
-Socioeconomic status is heavily dependent on your family
-Many Many things in American history have gone towards keeping blacks down (slavery, lynchings, hiring and housing discrimination, Jim Crow, and suppression of the vote).

After the Union Army stopped running South Carolina, the number of black voters dropped from 90,000 to ~5,000 in 4 years. Stuff like this is NOT uncommon. During reconstruction there were 1,000 blacks lynched in Alabama.

I'm a history teacher. I read history for fun.
:applause: Also property ownship and Jailing.. They made Prison profitable in the 60s. They want to stack the jails, so who you think they going to stack it with. Poor people who can't afford lawyers and can't defend themselvesves. New york policemen recorded his boss telling him to profilepeople to meet the quota a few months ago.

KelticForce1349
09-28-2016, 08:15 PM
I'm not going to make any case one way or another, because these types of discussions rarely lead anywhere and I don't have the strength. But I would be curious if you could expand on that concept above. What factors are driving this, in your opinion?

I hate this topic but... statistics show that Black people commit more violent crimes than other races. Police are actually doing their job properly when they profile people. Again...I detest this topic because everyone of us seems so divided and stuck in our own way of thinking.

The point is that facts are not racist, facts are reality. The statistics show that Black Americans are committing crimes at a rate that is too big for Police to ignore. This is no different than saying that Police arrest more men than women. That is true. It's true because men commit more crimes than women, not because of systemic sexism or a bias against men.

Eh...for the record, I don't hate Black folks and I don't think anyone should go that route. I just think that people should know the facts and take as much personal responsibility to protect themselves from criminal conduct.

Peace to everyone...I hope each new day is a better day for all.

La Frescobaldi
09-28-2016, 08:29 PM
But its still going down without it. It might have had nothing to do with it at all. Trump lied twice in that segment: it was declared unConstitutional. Crime still going down in NY without it.

Hi PG

Actually Stop & Frisk is still in practice in NYC although its use is falling rapidly and likely will be ended before the end of 2017. It is in use, to varying degrees, across the United States, and its constitutionality has never been tested.

Again - it has never been declared unconstitutional, regardless of what some newspaper or tv station might want you to believe.

A Federal circuit judge said it was unconstitutional, but that's only an opinion, my friend. Another judge can rule the opposite way anywhere in the nation...... even in the same NYC court........ and that opinion would be equally valid.

A judge could also hold the opinion that... cocaine should be legal;
or that firearms should be seized;
or that personal papers can be searched without warrant.
{all of which have been stated, at various times, by federal judges in this country}

None of those are necessarily true, nor correct, nor unconstitutional merely because a judge says so. Equally so about Stop & Frisk. A judge alone cannot make a law unconstitutional... just because she says so.

Until it goes through (at the least) a Federal Appeals Court for ruling, constitutionality is not even in play.

And in fact, the Federal Appeals court reversed the judge's decision, and in an obvious rebuke (usually because of a biased or emotional judge), they did not return the case to her but instead she was removed.

Further the Appeals court did not rule on constitutionality at all - implying, as courts do - that in fact, S&F is constitutional.

Instead their verdict was that the city should form its own law, and the lower court was attempting to interject itself into city politics.

Spurs m8
09-28-2016, 08:31 PM
The thing is, its the systems fault and the globalists fault that things are how they are...its not the average white blokes fault, this is just all part of divide and conquer

Classic

bizil
09-28-2016, 09:02 PM
I hate this topic but... statistics show that Black people commit more violent crimes than other races. Police are actually doing their job properly when they profile people. Again...I detest this topic because everyone of us seems so divided and stuck in our own way of thinking.

The point is that facts are not racist, facts are reality. The statistics show that Black Americans are committing crimes at a rate that is too big for Police to ignore. This is no different than saying that Police arrest more men than women. That is true. It's true because men commit more crimes than women, not because of systemic sexism or a bias against men.

Eh...for the record, I don't hate Black folks and I don't think anyone should go that route. I just think that people should know the facts and take as much personal responsibility to protect themselves from criminal conduct.

The thing is you have personal responsibility AND you have systematic racism. People need to understand that MILLIONS of black people back in the day LIKELY never would have turned to crime IF the system wasn't designed to make them fail. From there, a cycle was created that many people couldn't shake. But of course if systematic racism NEVER EXISTED in the US, some would have turned to crime and violence anyway.

But TO THINK THAT systematic racism DIDN'T push many black people into crime, violence, and drugs is INSANITY! If people don't AT LEAST understand that, they aren't FIT to even have a discussion about this topic. And when it comes to some police, many overreact when dealing with black people. If white people did the EXACT SAME THING in many of these situations, they wouldn't have gotten killed.

juju151111
09-28-2016, 09:12 PM

No poor people commit crimes mostly. You have no clue what systematic means do you.

Dragonyeuw
09-28-2016, 09:30 PM

I appreciate your reply, if it didn't really answer my core question. What factors lead to blacks committing more crime, in your view? Are blacks genetically pre-disposed to commit crime versus other races? Something in the gene code? Something in the water? If the answer to that question(s) is no, then there must be some external stimuli motivating such behaviors.

Also, what would you make of this post:

Some statistics..these are from 2013...

Let's look at some FBI 2013 Statistics taken from 11,000 agencies

- Table 43A

Murder/Manslaughter - Whites 3,799...Blacks 4,379

Rape - Whites 8,946.....Blacks 4,226

Robbery - Whites 32,945....Blacks 44,271

Aggregated Assault - Whites 183,092....Blacks 98,748

Burglary - Whites 136,990....Blacks 61,709

Larceny/Theft - Whites 677,173....Blacks 284,358

Weapons - Whites 65,317...Blacks 44,671

Drugs - Whites 815,181....Blacks 365,785

Family/Children - 51,017....Blacks 25,519

Looks like to me that the major criminal offenders in the good ole USA are white people but the majority of people in jails/prisons are minorities....not to mention that during the Clinton Administration more money was spent on prisons that then on education, job training in low income inner city neighborhoods..that is why Black lives matter is making such a fuss...I'm not saying there's not people in black lives matter who are only out for personal gain, this exists in EVERY organization. But there is a reason the movement exist. For the same reason any other movement exists. Because there is a perceived/actual reason for it.

Now I haven't bothered to look this up for myself, but I'll give the poster the benefit of doubt that these stats are factual, since they can be researched rather quickly( I'm too lazy at the moment) and refuted if false.

With that said, do those stats correlate with your view that blacks commit more crimes? Because it seems to me that whites commit more than their share of crimes. Are incarceration rates reflected in those numbers? That's a question you know the answer to.

La Frescobaldi
09-28-2016, 09:38 PM
The thing is you have personal responsibility AND you have systematic racism. People need to understand that MILLIONS of black people back in the day LIKELY never would have turned to crime IF the system wasn't designed to make them fail. From there, a cycle was created that many people couldn't shake. But of course if systematic racism NEVER EXISTED in the US, some would have turned to crime and violence anyway.

But TO THINK THAT systematic racism DIDN'T push many black people into crime, violence, and drugs is INSANITY! If people don't AT LEAST understand that, they aren't FIT to even have a discussion about this topic. And when it comes to some police, many overreact when dealing with black people. If white people did the EXACT SAME THING in many of these situations, they wouldn't have gotten killed.

What happens when you look at other countries with a very different history? Is it real different, kinda the same, or what?

Terahite
09-28-2016, 09:56 PM
Pop bringing the cringe. :facepalm

One day a professional coach will say something edgy and unconventional. Hopefully it happens in my lifetime.

TommyGriffin
09-28-2016, 10:02 PM
Pop bringing the cringe. :facepalm

One day a professional coach will say something edgy and unconventional. Hopefully it happens in my lifetime.
You are a racist scum.

Pointguard
09-28-2016, 10:42 PM
Hi PG

Actually Stop & Frisk is still in practice in NYC although its use is falling rapidly and likely will be ended before the end of 2017. It is in use, to varying degrees, across the United States, and its constitutionality has never been tested.

Again - it has never been declared unconstitutional, regardless of what some newspaper or tv station might want you to believe.

A Federal circuit judge said it was unconstitutional, but that's only an opinion, my friend. Another judge can rule the opposite way anywhere in the nation...... even in the same NYC court........ and that opinion would be equally valid.

A judge could also hold the opinion that... cocaine should be legal;
or that firearms should be seized;
or that personal papers can be searched without warrant.
{all of which have been stated, at various times, by federal judges in this country}

None of those are necessarily true, nor correct, nor unconstitutional merely because a judge says so. Equally so about Stop & Frisk. A judge alone cannot make a law unconstitutional... just because she says so.

Until it goes through (at the least) a Federal Appeals Court for ruling, constitutionality is not even in play.

And in fact, the Federal Appeals court reversed the judge's decision, and in an obvious rebuke (usually because of a biased or emotional judge), they did not return the case to her but instead she was removed.

Further the Appeals court did not rule on constitutionality at all - implying, as courts do - that in fact, S&F is constitutional.

Instead their verdict was that the city should form its own law, and the lower court was attempting to interject itself into city politics.

I don't know the specifics, but the POLICY has changed. The indiscriminate stoppage of people as a direct order of the mayor with a quota is practically eliminated. All that you wrote above isn't practical in our lives. To get into the semantics is worthless. What Trump said was a lie, the crime numbers are not related to stop and frisk in any way. They are not stopping 500,000 blacks for no reason now. Since 2011 its gone down every year (minus 2013) with less than 1/100th that number of stop and frisk this year? So if I say 500,000 stop and frisk is reduced down to 5,000 and crime goes down with the 5,000 stops my guess is its irrelevant to stopping crimes committed by blacks at least. And your stance is that it's a stroke of genius in his presidential run?

That was the racial part which is what this thread is about. NY would never stop doing stop and frisk completely even in 2017 because of terrorist threats are a constant worry in NY. Whether it be Constitutional or not its still hasn't shown to be of little merit, causes damage to communities its practiced in and a foul policy. What is your stance on it?

Pointguard
09-28-2016, 10:51 PM
What happens when you look at other countries with a very different history? Is it real different, kinda the same, or what?
The US inherited the racial practice. Its much more widespread than the US.

La Frescobaldi
09-28-2016, 11:31 PM
I don't know the specifics, but the POLICY has changed. The indiscriminate stoppage of people as a direct order of the mayor with a quota is practically eliminated. All that you wrote above isn't practical in our lives. To get into the semantics is worthless. What Trump said was a lie, the crime numbers are not related to stop and frisk in any way. They are not stopping 500,000 blacks for no reason now. Since 2011 its gone down every year (minus 2013) with less than 1/100th that number of stop and frisk this year? So if I say 500,000 stop and frisk is reduced down to 5,000 and crime goes down with the 5,000 stops my guess is its irrelevant to stopping crimes committed by blacks at least. And your stance is that it's a stroke of genius in his presidential run?

That was the racial part which is what this thread is about. NY would never stop doing stop and frisk completely even in 2017 because of terrorist threats are a constant worry in NY. Whether it be Constitutional or not its still hasn't shown to be of little merit, causes damage to communities its practiced in and a foul policy. What is your stance on it?

Now don't put words in my mouth there, PG.
I wasn't defending Donald Trump, nor even commenting on him. I was pointing out that in fact semantics matter a great deal when we're talking about constitutional questions.
Since you brought him up, it's correct to say that in regard to that particular law, the Donald told no lie. It has never been shown to be unconstitutional.

As far as defending S&F........... i dunno man. I really don't. I hear what you are saying but let's also look.

A cop walks into a 7-11 and sees a known villain, a guy who smashes his wife into hospital regularly, who pimps using crack and a blackjack to keep his stable, who has been incarcerated for violence with a gun...... and that criminal has been making known threats against police officers....... to me that cop has a case for protecting his own personal self. It's easy to stereotype by race, religion, creed, and also by profession. Not all cops are dirt by any means. See.

Well, a cop I know, him and his partner (who I also know somewhat but didn't grow up with him or I should say, my children did, a black dude and possibly the funniest guy i ever met in my life) they have argued over this thing for years now. They have literally gone in a circle from where they started, the white guy originally saying S&F was wrong, and his partner saying they should be frisking the known criminals, the gun-haulers you know what i mean, instead of getting shot down on the street.
Then over time they traded places on that subject, to where the black dude was saying no stop and frisk. And now they are both in favor of stop and frisk if it is themselves doing it, but they are against it if it's other cops in their same city.

So if these guys who make their living keeping streets safe - and i'd bet a lot of money there's no dirt on either one of them - if they can't tell what to do with it, then... who am I to know ?

JtotheIzzo
09-29-2016, 12:57 AM

http://consciouslyenlightened.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/HT_alex_jones_info_wars_jt_150509.jpg

For what its worth, I thoroughly enjoyed this post.

Pointguard
09-29-2016, 01:36 AM
A cop walks into a 7-11 and sees a known villain, a guy who smashes his wife into hospital regularly, who pimps using crack and a blackjack to keep his stable, who has been incarcerated for violence with a gun...... and that criminal has been making known threats against police officers....... to me that cop has a case for protecting his own personal self. It's easy to stereotype by race, religion, creed, and also by profession. Not all cops are dirt by any means. See.
Cops stop 400,000 black people over the course of a year. Some of them were arrested 30 times over. Lets just say 1% get tired of the bullying, because you breed bully's when cops have to get quotas. Things escalate, now we have hundreds of people getting police records which will affect their ability to get jobs, loans and even further education. Then they become real criminals, which was the intent because prisons have quotas too because they are privatized. It all feeds the next hand. And they stop and frisk at the best high schools in the city. 100's of lives changed.

Also in your example above the cop has enemies because of stop and frisk quotas. It greatly damages regular relationships. My dad was a 30 year cop in Harlem and the South Bronx. Never shot his gun outside of a rabid dog. The people loved him. But quotas would have totally destroyed that type of relationship.

You aren't on the other end. And Trumps plan to go national with it would be the worst thing ever. And he did lie about the more important part of it.

paksat
09-29-2016, 06:52 AM
I'll never forget heading to the government office as a 7 year old with my dad as he attempted to get TEMPORARY food stamps while he figured something out.

He was disabled and making only $800 a month, an ex air force air craft mechanic

...they offered him $20 a month

meanwhile jamal and tyrone in the same situation were pushing $400 a month

where are my reparations?

tomtucker
09-29-2016, 07:49 AM
pop a zip is surrounded by blacks everyday........of course he

Dro
09-29-2016, 11:08 AM
I hate this topic but... statistics show that Black people commit more violent crimes than other races.

Sigh...Its like we didn't just post FBI statistics:confusedshrug:

Dro
09-29-2016, 11:18 AM
The thing is, its the systems fault and the globalists fault that things are how they are...its not the average white blokes fault, this is just all part of divide and conquer

Classic
I mean, this is a great point and I would hope folks already know this and aren't blaming the average white guy who honestly can easily get swept up into dealing with the same issues that we do.

Like you said and has been stated by others, its a systematic thing. A WORLDWIDE system.

But when people here the word "white supremacy", its almost like it turns them off. Like thats too harsh of a phrase or something. Just because people aren't running around with white hoods on, people will act like its not that serious. People just need to turn on their TV and look at the media, look at entertainment.

And as far as hip hop goes? There's ALWAYS been PLENTY of conscious rappers out here but the gangsta shit gets pushed ONLY. I like gangsta rap and conscious rap, I lean towards conscious rap but I'm a hip hop head so I listen to a bit of everything. There needs to be a balance just like with anything else.

But HIP hip is mainly white controlled so they push the images they want the country to believe so you have everyone thinking HIP HOP is nothing but these fools running around flashing diamonds and thats NOT the case.

JT123
09-29-2016, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]pop a zip is surrounded by blacks everyday........of course he

Dro
09-29-2016, 11:50 AM
I'll never forget heading to the government office as a 7 year old with my dad as he attempted to get TEMPORARY food stamps while he figured something out.

He was disabled and making only $800 a month, an ex air force air craft mechanic

See, this is the ironic part and I actually understand it. When it comes to this issue, the average white male seems to be the one that DOESN'T get it. Its actually some of the wealthy folks and politicians who seem to get it because they're NOT broke and struggling.

An average white guy looks at it and says, "hey I'm in the same boat", what about me.

You may be in the same situation but your sure aren't in the same BOAT. There's a difference. I actually can't believe this has to be explained.

Lets bring it today and the situation in the middle east. The region has been destroyed by war and greed. The region needs to be built back up because its been decimated and the people have been set back 100 of years of progress.

So lets take 400 years of slavery that has put many black folks behind the 8ball the day they are born. And you don't want to give them anything to help make up for this or to help a group of people gain some kind of ground to build a good life. Just because you may see a successful black doctor somewhere or all these fake as images of successful black people on TV, doesn't mean the entire GROUP has made any strides.

I posted the figure in my first post, you can look up all you want but it flew right over peoples heads.

Blacks own 0.5% of the economy.
http://thegrio.com/2011/11/21/who-are-the-black-1-percent/

In this article, they showed that nearly 96.1 percent of the 1.2 million households in the top one percent by income were white, a total of about 1,150,000 households. In addition, these families were found to have a median net asset worth of $8.3 million dollars.

In stark contrast, in the same piece black households were shown as a mere 1.4 percent of the top one percent by income, that

juju151111
09-29-2016, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE=Dro]See, this is the ironic part and I actually understand it. When it comes to this issue, the average white male seems to be the one that DOESN'T get it. Its actually some of the wealthy folks and politicians who seem to get it because they're NOT broke and struggling.

An average white guy looks at it and says, "hey I'm in the same boat", what about me.

You may be in the same situation but your sure aren't in the same BOAT. There's a difference. I actually can't believe this has to be explained.

Lets bring it today and the situation in the middle east. The region has been destroyed by war and greed. The region needs to be built back up because its been decimated and the people have been set back 100 of years of progress.

So lets take 400 years of slavery that has put many black folks behind the 8ball the day they are born. And you don't want to give them anything to help make up for this or to help a group of people gain some kind of ground to build a good life. Just because you may see a successful black doctor somewhere or all these fake as images of successful black people on TV, doesn't mean the entire GROUP has made any strides.

I posted the figure in my first post, you can look up all you want but it flew right over peoples heads.

Blacks own 0.5% of the economy.
http://thegrio.com/2011/11/21/who-are-the-black-1-percent/

In this article, they showed that nearly 96.1 percent of the 1.2 million households in the top one percent by income were white, a total of about 1,150,000 households. In addition, these families were found to have a median net asset worth of $8.3 million dollars.

In stark contrast, in the same piece black households were shown as a mere 1.4 percent of the top one percent by income, that

Timrock
09-29-2016, 01:17 PM

because shooting up schools and running around malls stabbing people, is not criminal shit, right?
but sitting in a car reading a book, wearing a hoody at night and complying with the police are considered criminal acts?

Springsteen
09-29-2016, 01:30 PM

Hiding behind an alt to post crap like this, typical. :sleeping

Dro
09-29-2016, 01:38 PM
Brilliant post:applause:
Thx bro. Facts always help, lol.

ShawkFactory
09-29-2016, 01:57 PM
Thx bro. Facts always help, lol.
You would think...

Dro
09-29-2016, 01:59 PM
Hiding behind an alt to post crap like this, typical. :sleeping
He also doesn't seem to understand that the government WANTS you on welfare and food stamps. Its a way to control you. They don't have to build up more opportunities in the community to help you build your own wealth and to KEEP IT.

No, lets give you something temporary, force you to depend on it, and when it runs out, we know you have to keep running right back to the government. In the meanwhile, we'll give you this free Obama phone with limited minutes so we can keep tabs on you. I can't believe people really think the government runs these programs to HELP people...

Dragonyeuw
09-29-2016, 02:07 PM
No, lets give you something temporary, force you to depend on it, and when it runs out, we know you have to keep running right back to the government.

That sounds indistinguishable from the medical industry.

Dro
09-29-2016, 02:09 PM
That sounds indistinguishable from the medical industry.
This is true...sad but true...

Dro
09-29-2016, 02:11 PM
The Occupy movement has stretched far beyond the borders of Wall Street in just over two months. Protesters energetically hoist signs and carry posters that read

ralph_i_el
09-29-2016, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=Dro]The Occupy movement has stretched far beyond the borders of Wall Street in just over two months. Protesters energetically hoist signs and carry posters that read

Dro
09-29-2016, 02:27 PM

My Great grandparents were poor immigrants, but were given opportunity. Their children started to build up assets. Now my parents are building up assets on top of what they have inherited.

Even if I'm a total shithead for the rest of my life, eventually I will inherit a decent amount of money and be considered wealthy. This is not something that many young black people can look forward to (I'm white).

this is through no fault of the individual, but I can think of a ton of breaks that my parents and grandparents got that black folks would not have had.
Honestly, I really commend you and others like you that actually take the time to understand the issue with a clear line of thinking. The last thing I want is for this to turn into a pity party for black folks cause I'll be the first to say it, black folks GET ON MY DAMN NERVES, lol..And I'm as "hood" as they come but some of the decisions we make always leave me scratching my head.

But I do agree, a good foundation is key for ANYTHING. The Sacramento Kings suck, I think we'd all agree, because their foundation is horrible. Their ownership is horrible and the decisions they make. Same with the Clippers.

Pointguard
09-29-2016, 03:14 PM
He also doesn't seem to understand that the government WANTS you on welfare and food stamps. Its a way to control you. They don't have to build up more opportunities in the community to help you build your own wealth and to KEEP IT.

No, lets give you something temporary, force you to depend on it, and when it runs out, we know you have to keep running right back to the government. In the meanwhile, we'll give you this free Obama phone with limited minutes so we can keep tabs on you. I can't believe people really think the government runs these programs to HELP people...
Well said. No real money going into the infrastructure of building real wealth and independence but millions to keep the underclass on settling for crumbs. I was digging up information on the Reverend who started the Church I attended when I was growing up. Wouldn't you know it that he had a successful boycott before Martin Luther King Jr did. Why wasn't he known for it? Because he demanded that blacks get jobs as drivers, dispatchers and all over in the depots. And he was successful. This was after he had a successful campaign to not buy where you don't work. His change wasn't the food stamp kind. I'm not saying MLK's was.

bizil
09-29-2016, 04:52 PM
Honestly, I really commend you and others like you that actually take the time to understand the issue with a clear line of thinking. The last thing I want is for this to turn into a pity party for black folks cause I'll be the first to say it, black folks GET ON MY DAMN NERVES, lol..And I'm as "hood" as they come but some of the decisions we make always leave me scratching my head.

But I do agree, a good foundation is key for ANYTHING. The Sacramento Kings suck, I think we'd all agree, because their foundation is horrible. Their ownership is horrible and the decisions they make. Same with the Clippers.

Well said! You have personal responsibility and you have systematic racism. It's two different things and as u stated this isn't about a pity party for blacks. It's about acknowledging the systematic racism and finding ways to get rid of it. It's amazing that some people DON'T get the point that it put black people at an extreme disadvantage back in the day. SO MUCH SO its remnants are still clearly felt today.

LostCause
09-29-2016, 05:20 PM
There's another prevailing idea that Blacks somehow are incapable of effectively governing themselves, or building successful communities

Funny how people seem to forget about Greenwood, Tulsa, Oklahoma

It's hardly talked about or taught

KelticForce1349
09-29-2016, 10:12 PM
I appreciate your reply, if it didn't really answer my core question. What factors lead to blacks committing more crime, in your view? Are blacks genetically pre-disposed to commit crime versus other races? Something in the gene code? Something in the water? If the answer to that question(s) is no, then there must be some external stimuli motivating such behaviors.

Also, what would you make of this post:

Now I haven't bothered to look this up for myself, but I'll give the poster the benefit of doubt that these stats are factual, since they can be researched rather quickly( I'm too lazy at the moment) and refuted if false.

With that said, do those stats correlate with your view that blacks commit more crimes? Because it seems to me that whites commit more than their share of crimes. Are incarceration rates reflected in those numbers? That's a question you know the answer to.

Are Black folks genetically pre-disposed to commit crimes? lol. Come on, man. The answer to that question is NO. Black people are NOT genetically- pre-disposed to commit crimes.

The reason comes from culture. A typically fatherless environment and a culture that is in conflict with how to progress. The two-parent family home typically yields much better results in raising children than single mothers. Being a single-mother is a huge burden and makes it extremely difficult to keep up with and control multiple children.

As far as the numbers...I am fine with the list posted. What needs to be thought about here is the number of crimes is out of proportion to the total population. If there are 320 million people living in America, and black folks make up less than 15% of that population, then it shouldn't be possible to be leading the pack in terms of people murdered.

Do you know what I mean? The numbers indicate that if Black people were 50% of the population that it would be an absolute landslide in terms of murders committed by Blacks compared to Whites.

Again...the whole thing is problems within culture. Black people, nor anyone else is born bad or defective. That is the worst idea ever.

Hotlantadude81
09-29-2016, 11:37 PM
This isn't the 60's. A lot of People are starting to tune out.

While I want to end our drug wars it isn't a magic bullet.

People like Pop seem to believe that the black community is not the slightest bit to blame for the state of the black community. It will not get fixed as long as that is the belief.

HenryGarfunkle
09-30-2016, 01:32 AM
I wish black people could fix themselves. Our issues are embarrassing. It starts with individual blacks taking responsibility for their own lives, which means working hard, making a good living, and not committing crimes.

It's very embarrassing that a group of people have so many problems and are constantly crying and taking the victim's route. It's a mentality I could never understand even though I'm black myself. I refuse to be labeled as a victim for being born black.

WE DO IT TO OURSELVES. WHATEVER WE GO THROUGH WE DO IT TO OURSELVES. WE SHOOT EACH OTHER. WE DROP OUT OF SCHOOL. WE LIVE IN COMMUNITIES THAT INFLUENCE VIOLENCE. WE ARE THE PROBLEM. WE NEED TO FIX OURSELVES ONE BY ONE. WE ARE ONLY VICTIMS OF OUR OWN BEHAVIOR. WE MUST STOP BITCHING ABOUT SLAVERY. WE ENSLAVED OURSELVES LONG BEFORE WHITES CAME TO AFRICA.

FELLOW BLACK PEOPLE... STOP CRYING AND GET TO WORK. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM... NOT SOCIETY.

LostCause
09-30-2016, 02:51 AM
I wish black people could fix themselves. Our issues are embarrassing. It starts with individual blacks taking responsibility for their own lives, which means working hard, making a good living, and not committing crimes.

It's very embarrassing that a group of people have so many problems and are constantly crying and taking the victim's route. It's a mentality I could never understand even though I'm black myself. I refuse to be labeled as a victim for being born black.

WE DO IT TO OURSELVES. WHATEVER WE GO THROUGH WE DO IT TO OURSELVES. WE SHOOT EACH OTHER. WE DROP OUT OF SCHOOL. WE LIVE IN COMMUNITIES THAT INFLUENCE VIOLENCE. WE ARE THE PROBLEM. WE NEED TO FIX OURSELVES ONE BY ONE. WE ARE ONLY VICTIMS OF OUR OWN BEHAVIOR. WE MUST STOP BITCHING ABOUT SLAVERY. WE ENSLAVED OURSELVES LONG BEFORE WHITES CAME TO AFRICA.

FELLOW BLACK PEOPLE... STOP CRYING AND GET TO WORK. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM... NOT SOCIETY.

Christ....

If you're actually black, then your perspective on this is utterly flawed. There is certainly blame to be spread amongst the members of the racial group itself and improvement can be made on that front alone, however to blame them alone for their problems?...Ignorant, at best

TommyGriffin
09-30-2016, 02:53 AM

Jesus. You never recovered from the locker incident.

Smoke117
09-30-2016, 06:52 AM
I'm so tired of this shit. You know why most sjw's are college kids? Because real people got their own problems and no time for this ****ing bullshit. Most people...white or otherwise are just trying to get through their daily lives...we don't have time to go champion some cause like those children do. It's not that we're ignorant...we just don't give a **** about your whiney little poor me rhetoric when a lot of us are barely treading water ourselves.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-30-2016, 07:01 AM
I'm so tired of this ****ing shit. You know why most sjw's are college kids? Because real people got their own problems and no time for this ****ing bullshit. Most people...white or otherwise are just trying to get through their daily lives...we don't have time to go champion some cause like those children do. It's not that were ignorant...we just don't' give a **** about your whiney little poor me rhetoric.

Realist post ever from you smoke, and I agree with it wholeheartedly.

HiphopRelated
09-30-2016, 11:05 AM
I'm so tired of this shit. You know why most sjw's are college kids? Because real people got their own problems and no time for this ****ing bullshit. Most people...white or otherwise are just trying to get through their daily lives...we don't have time to go champion some cause like those children do. It's not that we're ignorant...we just don't give a **** about your whiney little poor me rhetoric when a lot of us are barely treading water ourselves.
Then stay out of the way

It's funny how they find time to OPPOSE though

The below is ridiculous

https://www.facebook.com/MicMedia/videos/1243101405712647/

Dro
09-30-2016, 11:39 AM
Exactly what I already said....

Dro
09-30-2016, 11:46 AM
You would think...
Well, you were right.....Facts don't always help...And with that, great discussion from those who actually took the time to read everything. I'm out...

ShawkFactory
09-30-2016, 12:52 PM
Well, you were right.....Facts don't always help...And with that, great discussion from those who actually took the time to read everything. I'm out...
Understandable. All this "whining" must take a lot out of you...

HenryGarfunkle
09-30-2016, 01:55 PM
Christ....

If you're actually black, then your perspective on this is utterly flawed. There is certainly blame to be spread amongst the members of the racial group itself and improvement can be made on that front alone, however to blame them alone for their problems?...Ignorant, at best
Ever heard the expression "There's no sense crying over spilled milk"?

Sure, we were oppressed at one time. But you know what's funny is that is slaves were brought back to life and saw the way the country has changed, they'd slap the piss out of black people who whine about not having a fair chance. Not even slaves would be proud of how certain black people are behaving these days.

Here's the reality... there is nothing in society holding back black people... NOTHING... if anything we have MORE PRIVILEGE than other groups. Ever heard of affirmative action? Tell me how fair it is for a white or asian person who is more qualified than a black to be accepted into a school or get a job to be denied or squeezed out by a lesser qualified black person. Answer: it's not fair, but it usually never gets brought up in mainstream media.

There is nothing holding blacks from getting good grades and getting into school you moron. The only thing holding black people back are black people. Ignorant, dumb black people who don't have the nuts or savvy to step up and not go down the same stupid path as the hoodlums they're surrounded by. So what do they do? They blame the system and white people for their problems. HOW CONVENIENT!!!! It's ****ing embarrassing.

LostCause
09-30-2016, 07:24 PM
Ever heard the expression "There's no sense crying over spilled milk"?

Sure, we were oppressed at one time. But you know what's funny is that is slaves were brought back to life and saw the way the country has changed, they'd slap the piss out of black people who whine about not having a fair chance. Not even slaves would be proud of how certain black people are behaving these days.

Here's the reality... there is nothing in society holding back black people... NOTHING... if anything we have MORE PRIVILEGE than other groups. Ever heard of affirmative action? Tell me how fair it is for a white or asian person who is more qualified than a black to be accepted into a school or get a job to be denied or squeezed out by a lesser qualified black person. Answer: it's not fair, but it usually never gets brought up in mainstream media.

There is nothing holding blacks from getting good grades and getting into school you moron. The only thing holding black people back are black people. Ignorant, dumb black people who don't have the nuts or savvy to step up and not go down the same stupid path as the hoodlums they're surrounded by. So what do they do? They blame the system and white people for their problems. HOW CONVENIENT!!!! It's ****ing embarrassing.

Look, dude, I can't tell if you're trolling by claiming to be black or if you truly suffer from some self-hating internalized racism, but you're doing nothing but parroting agendas and information that doesn't accurately reflect reality and demeaning your own race based on the stereotypes and discrimination that others are feeding you

That's downright pathetic and embarrassing. Do your own research and think for yourself

In what world, fantasy or reality, does deeply ingrained discrimination end so quickly? Tons of the same people alive during the time Dr King was marching for equal rights are still alive today, many of the same laws that oppressed blacks then are still there now. It's completely ridiculous to pretend as if this shit all ended with your pops or granddad

Blacks have been oppressed for hundreds of years in America and thus a black household has less than 1/10th the value of a white one and you're really sitting here saying "It's all the black mans fault?" Do you not understand how wealth actually works? Great advancements have been made in the past 40 years following the Civil Rights Movements but it's flat out stupid to believe such gaps that were cultivated over hundreds of years can or will be bridged in a couple decades. That shit takes generations. Studies were even done and it would take upwards of 500 years for equality to be made there without direct intervention. Blacks are still a LONG way from recovering. In those 40 years the income disparity between blacks and whites have only narrowed by 3 cents on the dollar (https://www.thenation.com/article/race-and-extreme-inequality/)

Even more? Blacks make up 12-13% of the population and 14% of monthly drug users, but are 37% of those arrested for drug offenses. Then when they get arrested their average prison sentence for the same crime is 10% longer (http://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/research-publications/2010/20100311_Multivariate_Regression_Analysis_Report.p df) and they're seven times more likely to be imprisoned.

This is all based on factual and easily verifiable information. I even included links, yet you want to tell me there's nothing working against blacks these days except themselves? :facepalm

Lastly, I'm curious, when you think of someone on welfare and food stamps, what do you think of?

A) A single, black mother
B) A lazy, black man
C) A white family
D) A Hispanic Family

Isn't it amazing how the prevailing narrative is that A or B make up the people who are "leeching" off everyone else using welfare and food stamps, yet the facts show that by far the largest percentage of people on welfare is C? With Food Stamp benefits having their largest beneficiaries being whites at 48%, Blacks at 26% and Hispanics at 21%

As proven earlier, poor whites are more likely to commit violent crime than poor blacks, so the idea that blacks are just "more violent" and unable to help themselves is wrong. Violent crime is far more analogous to economic stability than it is race, the fact is that Blacks are more likely to live in areas of crime and poverty, and that obviously influences behavior. From the outside looking in you can criticize all you want, but you haven't lived it so who really cares?

La Frescobaldi
09-30-2016, 09:54 PM
Look, dude, I can't tell if you're trolling by claiming to be black or if you truly suffer from some self-hating internalized racism, but you're doing nothing but parroting agendas and information that doesn't accurately reflect reality and demeaning your own race based on the stereotypes and discrimination that others are feeding you

That's downright pathetic and embarrassing. Do your own research and think for yourself

In what world, fantasy or reality, does deeply ingrained discrimination end so quickly? Tons of the same people alive during the time Dr King was marching for equal rights are still alive today, many of the same laws that oppressed blacks then are still there now. It's completely ridiculous to pretend as if this shit all ended with your pops or granddad

Blacks have been oppressed for hundreds of years in America and thus a black household has less than 1/10th the value of a white one and you're really sitting here saying "It's all the black mans fault?" Do you not understand how wealth actually works? Great advancements have been made in the past 40 years following the Civil Rights Movements but it's flat out stupid to believe such gaps that were cultivated over hundreds of years can or will be bridged in a couple decades. That shit takes generations. Studies were even done and it would take upwards of 500 years for equality to be made there without direct intervention. Blacks are still a LONG way from recovering. In those 40 years the income disparity between blacks and whites have only narrowed by 3 cents on the dollar (https://www.thenation.com/article/race-and-extreme-inequality/)

Even more? Blacks make up 12-13% of the population and 14% of monthly drug users, but are 37% of those arrested for drug offenses. Then when they get arrested their average prison sentence for the same crime is 10% longer (http://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/research-publications/2010/20100311_Multivariate_Regression_Analysis_Report.p df) and they're seven times more likely to be imprisoned.

This is all based on factual and easily verifiable information. I even included links, yet you want to tell me there's nothing working against blacks these days except themselves? :facepalm

Lastly, I'm curious, when you think of someone on welfare and food stamps, what do you think of?

A) A single, black mother
B) A lazy, black man
C) A white family
D) A Hispanic Family

Isn't it amazing how the prevailing narrative is that A or B make up the people who are "leeching" off everyone else using welfare and food stamps, yet the facts show that by far the largest percentage of people on welfare is C? With Food Stamp benefits having their largest beneficiaries being whites at 48%, Blacks at 26% and Hispanics at 21%

As proven earlier, poor whites are more likely to commit violent crime than poor blacks, so the idea that blacks are just "more violent" and unable to help themselves is wrong. Violent crime is far more analogous to economic stability than it is race, the fact is that Blacks are more likely to live in areas of crime and poverty, and that obviously influences behavior. From the outside looking in you can criticize all you want, but you haven't lived it so who really cares?
An interesting thesis.

I might even agree with it, moderately; there are lots and lots of variables left out.

* Crime, vs. violent crime, vs. crime with weapons, for example;

* welfare - and crime too for that matter - as a function of IQ rather than race... interestingly it appears a range of 80 to 90 is most likely to engage in crime - why the notched graph??;
* of course failing to examine global trends over 10s of thousands of years vs. looking only within the fish bowl of America is a major flaw.

Still, it might be a workable start. A formula, if you will.
Bottom line, all these questions have been raised before; in fact, they are at least 200 years old, in America - decades of ante-bellum Americans were looking at these kinds of things. The English & the French & the Arabs have been searching these same grounds for a dozen centuries.

I say, talk's cheap.
What's your solution?