PDA

View Full Version : Did any rookies last season miss the whole year due to injury?

Purch
09-28-2016, 05:15 PM
Past couple of years we had Noel, Embiid, Griffin, Randle.. Ext

Did any rookie miss all of last season?

Prime_Shaq
09-29-2016, 06:24 AM
Well Randle played one game.

Phenith
09-29-2016, 07:38 AM
Don't think any big name rookies missed last year, but a couple of promising young players missed all/most of last year in MKG and Exum.
Saric and Embid would be the rookies not drafted in the current draft class.

BigKAT
09-29-2016, 07:58 AM
Don't think any big name rookies missed last year, but a couple of promising young players missed all/most of last year in MKG and Exum.
Saric and Embid would be the rookies not drafted in the current draft class.

MKG was brutal for Charlotte.
I think they are 4-6 wins better with him on the court. I know his shooting sucks but the plus minus shows he's their most effective player, and from the eye test he really does alot on the defensive side of the ball and is pretty good at running the floor on the fast break.

Phenith
09-29-2016, 08:34 AM
MKG was brutal for Charlotte.
I think they are 4-6 wins better with him on the court. I know his shooting sucks but the plus minus shows he's their most effective player, and from the eye test he really does alot on the defensive side of the ball and is pretty good at running the floor on the fast break.

His shooting actually showed marked improvement last season when he did manage to play and he has apparently put in a lot more work this off season, he could turn into a nice 2 way wing.