PDA

View Full Version : Bucks show unity

Jasper
10-03-2016, 09:42 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17708856/milwaukee-bucks-stand-unity-national-anthem-preseason-game-chicago-bulls

:applause: :cheers: :applause:

eeeeeebro
10-03-2016, 10:48 PM
they are huge but they played starters vs our 2nd unit like all game was Monroe... if we had lopez all game well you wouldn't see the crap that was put up. its ok though cause we need our 2nd unit to get it together more than bucks do

Milbuck
10-03-2016, 11:46 PM
they are huge but they played starters vs our 2nd unit like all game was Monroe... if we had lopez all game well you wouldn't see the crap that was put up. its ok though cause we need our 2nd unit to get it together more than bucks do
Not really. Our bench played more than our starters. And Monroe is a bench player for us now too, Plumlee is the starter. Our starters played an average of 22 minutes, your starters 19 minutes. Wasn't a big difference at all. Our bench just killed it today.

BigKAT
10-03-2016, 11:55 PM
Great gesture.

eeeeeebro
10-04-2016, 01:00 AM
wow greg is a bench player i always thought of him as one of the top centers in the league

Milbuck
10-04-2016, 01:24 AM
wow greg is a bench player i always thought of him as one of the top centers in the league
He's a very good player. Just doesn't fit with Giannis/Jabari in the starting lineup. He's gonna be a killer 2nd unit guy, will wreck opposing bench bigs like you saw today.

MiseryCityTexas
10-04-2016, 03:14 AM

Greg Monroe plays only on one end of the floor(post offense). I thought he was a beast too because of the numbers, but he's garbage when it comes to man to man defense.

gigantes
10-04-2016, 03:30 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17708856/milwaukee-bucks-stand-unity-national-anthem-preseason-game-chicago-bulls
i'm pleased the way kidd and the team handled all that. instead of various players doing different things, a show of unity.

i hope you guys have a good rebound season from last year. kidd is my favorite player all time and i'm looking forward to see how he does this season.

Jasper
10-04-2016, 10:00 AM
i'm pleased the way kidd and the team handled all that. instead of various players doing different things, a show of unity.

i hope you guys have a good rebound season from last year. kidd is my favorite player all time and i'm looking forward to see how he does this season.

I hope this sign of unity , rubs off on the rest of the league.

Greg Monroe plays only on one end of the floor(post offense). I thought he was a beast too because of the numbers, but he's garbage when it comes to man to man defense.

He looks good for a bench player , so that someone picks him up at deadline time.... We have Thonmaker :banana:

Jasper
10-05-2016, 10:32 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17716023/boston-celtics-deliver-message-unity-interlocked-arms-video

Celtics and others following Bucks 'unity' message

:applause: :bowdown: :applause:

Phenith
10-06-2016, 07:22 AM
Raptors locked arms during the anthems in their first pre-season game in Vancouver.

I'm sure the tension over inequality in the US will carry over into the NBA regular season as I don't see any way the tension will die down, it only seems to be getting worse.