PDA

View Full Version : when it is all said and done Jaylen Brown will be

AirBonner
10-04-2016, 10:06 AM
The best player from this draft. The kid has massive potential and is focused. No deer in the headlights look like Ingram. I think he will be a better version of Jimmy Butler.

BigKAT
10-04-2016, 10:17 AM
Seems like an interesting pick. I remember at draft night the commentators here were really shocked. Any good college games of him you recommend watching to better evaluate this guy?

AirBonner
10-04-2016, 10:24 AM
Seems like an interesting pick. I remember at draft night the commentators here were really shocked. Any good college games of him you recommend watching to better evaluate this guy?
Cal kind of stunted his growth. They were a slow paced half court offense which is not ideal for Browns game. He is better in a fast paced offense like the Celtics. You will find better film of him from high school.

jrjim
10-04-2016, 10:35 AM
The justice Winslow of this class. Boston's gonna be sorry they passed on Dunn

PJR
10-04-2016, 11:01 AM
The justice Winslow of this class. Boston's gonna be sorry they passed on Dunn

So he said going to be the best defender in his draft class?

lilteapot
10-04-2016, 01:19 PM
He looks like he has downs syndrome.

chocolatethunder
10-04-2016, 01:55 PM
He looks like he has downs syndrome.
You must mean Down syndrome. Maybe you have it.

Lord P
10-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Simmons, Ingram, and arguably Dunn have a higher ceiling than be does.
Can see him becoming an elite wing defender and consistent scorer.

lilteapot
10-04-2016, 02:14 PM
You must mean Down syndrome. Maybe you have it.

I have it because I missed an apostrophe and a letter?

ralph_i_el
10-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Cal kind of stunted his growth. They were a slow paced half court offense which is not ideal for Browns game. He is better in a fast paced offense like the Celtics. You will find better film of him from high school.

Yeah, but he was also best at the 4 and he won't be able to play the 4 full-time in the pro's.

He either needs to get a pull-up game or a spot-up game and he can play for 10+ years. If he never learns to shoot he's just Luc Mbah Moute with a handle.

Ca$H
10-04-2016, 02:42 PM
The best player from this draft. The kid has massive potential and is focused. No deer in the headlights look like Ingram. I think he will be a better version of Jimmy Butler.

Patrick McCaw >>> Jaylen Brown.

Crown&Coke
10-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Yeah, but he was also best at the 4 and he won't be able to play the 4 full-time in the pro's.

He either needs to get a pull-up game or a spot-up game and he can play for 10+ years. If he never learns to shoot he's just Luc Mbah Moute with a handle.

That would be Prince Luc Mbah a Moute with a handle bruh

G-train
10-04-2016, 05:59 PM

Possibly, but I think this could be among the worst drafts in the past 30 years.

chocolatethunder
10-04-2016, 06:15 PM
I have it because I missed an apostrophe and a letter?
Yes. You're trying to make fun of someone for having an affliction whose name you can't even spell properly. In other words, you're trying to be clever but you're too fvcking stupid to do it right.

qrich
10-04-2016, 06:40 PM
He really isn't that good. All athletics, very little smarts and his best position was playing as the four with the Bears, as previously mentioned, but won't be able to do more than spot time there, even in the current NBA.

I just can't see him surpassing an Al Farouq-Aminu type of level, which isn't bad but certainly not great either.

I mean, the way Hawaii just frustrated and shut him down in March was crazy.

AirBonner
10-04-2016, 07:30 PM
He really isn't that good. All athletics, very little smarts and his best position was playing as the four with the Bears, as previously mentioned, but won't be able to do more than spot time there, even in the current NBA.

I just can't see him surpassing an Al Farouq-Aminu type of level, which isn't bad but certainly not great either.

I mean, the way Hawaii just frustrated and shut him down in March was crazy.
How did you come to this conclusion? The kid is one of if not the youngest in the draft. He played for cal which was not utilizing him properly.

AirBonner
10-04-2016, 09:58 PM
He looked good out there tonight :rockon:

CelticBaller
10-04-2016, 10:05 PM
Simmons, Ingram, and arguably Dunn have a higher ceiling than be does.
Can see him becoming an elite wing defender and consistent scorer.
He has the strength, motor and athleticism and is only 19

The only one who has a better potential I'd say is Simmons. Skills like Shooting and inside touch can be taught, the one's I mentioned cannot.

8 pt 4 4 in 21 minutes :applause:

AirBonner
10-18-2016, 12:48 AM
Been playing solid lately he is the Celtics closer. What a time to be a Celtics fan :applause:

NugzFan
10-18-2016, 02:00 AM
Celtic fan makes thread saying he likes Celtic player

Shocking

AirBonner
10-18-2016, 03:23 AM

Shocking
At least I'm not comparing my team to the Warriors. Lakers fans :oldlol: I'm just genuinely excited. Get over yourself.

fourkicks44
10-18-2016, 04:18 AM
....possible second place in ROTY voting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfYAI_BIYjs

Real Men Wear Green
10-18-2016, 07:10 AM
....possible second place in ROTY voting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfYAI_BIYjs
I like him but his jumper needs work and he's not going to start this year so long as Jae Crowder stays healthy. Some teams are going to be giving their rookies more of an opportunity to play and those rookies will get a better RotY resume than Brown.

BigKAT
10-18-2016, 07:45 AM

Shocking

The more people posting about their teams =
Less people posting about the Kobe/Curry/KD/Lebron Civil War.

Also the Team Forums are dead af.

Kool Boy
10-18-2016, 11:45 AM
such a Celtics fan boy, it's cringe-worthy. Jaylen Brown will be a bust.

Dr Seuss
10-18-2016, 01:08 PM
unlike a lot of kids his age coming into the draft, this kid ACTUALLY has passable intelligence. that alone will serve him well throughout his NBA career.

Kool Boy
10-18-2016, 02:45 PM
unlike a lot of kids his age coming into the draft, this kid ACTUALLY has passable intelligence. that alone will serve him well throughout his NBA career.
as a journeyman who will never live up to his full potential

NugzFan
10-18-2016, 03:34 PM
At least I'm not comparing my team to the Warriors. Lakers fans :oldlol: I'm just genuinely excited. Get over yourself.

I'm just annoyed with so many awful threads on this forum recently. It's unreadable. The off-season is way too long.

AirBonner
10-18-2016, 06:04 PM
as a journeyman who will never live up to his full potential
Tyreke Evans?

AirBonner
10-20-2016, 04:09 AM
17pts tonight not too bad :applause: :rockon:

Lebron23
06-02-2022, 11:21 PM
A Finals MVP Candidate

dbugz
06-02-2022, 11:40 PM