PDA

View Full Version : My Lakers...

SwayDizzle
10-05-2016, 03:06 AM
We looking fresh.

Young legs have the drive and chemistry.

I predict BIG things this season.

How BIG tho?

Western semis minimum

What's your take on the Lakers first preseason game and prediction for the season?

GreatHILL
10-05-2016, 03:11 AM
give me that kush you snoke

Spurs m8
10-05-2016, 03:12 AM
LOL no

SwayDizzle
10-05-2016, 03:12 AM
give me that kush you snoke
blazin on dat kush bra
so how far they going? don't tell me they won't make the playoffs coz thats just absurd.

Spurs m8
10-05-2016, 03:20 AM
No way they make the playoffs

retaxis
10-05-2016, 04:06 AM
Boy do they look like hot sh1t. Lakers are the next 76ers....they are going to be in the draft trying to lock down talent until they replace Randle and snitchelo

AirBonner
10-05-2016, 04:12 AM
Lakers eclipsing 30 wins would be impressive. Yet you have them in the semis? :roll:

retaxis
10-05-2016, 04:15 AM
Lakers eclipsing 30 wins would be impressive. Yet you have them in the semis? :roll:
Snitchelo and Ingram will be beefing when they are 0-3 and then one of them are going to be traded half way through the season. Ingram is a real player, real skills and not a sn1tch bone in his body. Russel broke man code 101 and basically in most countries thats a death sentence.

I<3NBA
10-05-2016, 05:47 AM
dreams are free...

StephHamann
10-05-2016, 05:53 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/L4TYWQn8rALRu/giphy.gif

BigKAT
10-05-2016, 06:30 AM
Best of luck my fellow Lottery bound team.

I do not wish upon your Lakers a playoff berth, and I don't see it happening. But I still hope that your team doesn't flop and Ingram has a great season.

Some people complain about his mentality, but he seems like he's saying all the right things in interviews, and I think a few people are slepping on Russell and Clarkson.

Randle is the one that I'm the most skeptical in regards to.

bobopenguin
10-05-2016, 07:49 AM
phew, sometime i look at my lakers homies and i dunno what to say.

mentallooser
10-05-2016, 07:54 AM
It'll be a great sign for their future if they can make 30 wins. It might also give a little more confidence to free agents.

tanks1
10-05-2016, 08:46 AM
It'll be a great sign for their future if they can make 30 wins. It might also give a little more confidence to free agents.

30 - 35 wins would be perfect..............Sixers!!!

ralph_i_el
10-05-2016, 10:03 AM
blazin on dat kush bra
so how far they going? don't tell me they won't make the playoffs coz thats just absurd.

:facepalm Future is bright, present not so much

SwayDizzle
10-05-2016, 10:07 AM
phew, sometime i look at my lakers homies and i dunno what to say.
sorry holmes, im a dreamer not a realist

retaxis
10-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Best of luck my fellow Lottery bound team.

I do not wish upon your Lakers a playoff berth, and I don't see it happening. But I still hope that your team doesn't flop and Ingram has a great season.

Some people complain about his mentality, but he seems like he's saying all the right things in interviews, and I think a few people are slepping on Russell and Clarkson.

Randle is the one that I'm the most skeptical in regards to.
Nance is already a better player than Randle using the eye test. Nance defends better, is bigger/longer, shoots reliably and is far more athletic and most importantly doesn't have the ego of being the teams number 1 guy.

Russel has a slow first step and a unreliable jump shot. I think he is Norris Cole product.

Jasper
10-05-2016, 10:37 AM
We looking fresh.

How BIG tho?

Western semis minimum

What's your take on the Lakers first preseason game and prediction for the season?

32 wins at best , good for 15th place in West.

SwayDizzle
10-05-2016, 11:48 AM
32 wins at best , good for 15th place in West.
can't they squeeze in at the 7 or 8 spot?

zeerghit
10-05-2016, 02:31 PM
can't they squeeze in at the 7 or 8 spot?

u need miracle

SwayDizzle
10-05-2016, 03:15 PM
u need miracle
its not like the other teams in the west are that good

zeerghit
10-05-2016, 03:35 PM
its not like the other teams in the west are that good

its good to believe but its not happening, they gonna finish 10 at best

Smoke117
10-05-2016, 04:00 PM
We looking fresh.

How BIG tho?

Western semis minimum

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/14kwrhk.gif

sammichoffate
10-05-2016, 08:13 PM
30 wins would be great for this team, anything more is a bonus.

G0ATbe
10-05-2016, 08:22 PM
I see 40 wins. Playoff appearance at the very least if we still had kobe

sammichoffate
10-05-2016, 09:13 PM
I see 40 wins. Playoff appearance at the very least if we still had kobeAppreciate the optimism, but the team doesn't have a top player at any position atm. Defense is also the biggest issue. Lakers are definitely better than maybe Phoenix? This season will be one for growth

Big_Dogg
10-05-2016, 10:46 PM
30-32 wins this season and I would be happy

G-train
10-05-2016, 10:47 PM
I went the under

Cold soul
10-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Lakers win a anywhere from 28-34 wins in that range.

Annyong!
10-06-2016, 01:04 PM
Well, at least no more Kobe to slow the team's progress down.

coin24
10-07-2016, 05:35 AM
Lakers win a anywhere from 28-34 wins in that range.

Pretty much this, hard to see them close to .500 theyre too young..
Maybe next season with some additions

bluechox2
10-07-2016, 11:50 PM
russell owning mudiay

TheGreatDeraj
10-08-2016, 12:35 AM
I know it's just the preseason, but the Lakers look so much better this year.

Clarkson has taken another step this year he is going to surprise some people.

Nance jr also putting in work and I like what I'm seeing from Russel and Ingram as well. Pretty hyped to see this team grow.

I could see a .500 team this year, playoffs might be a stretch, but these Lakers have some very nice talent.

Smoke117
10-08-2016, 12:52 AM
I think a lot of you Laker fans are forgetting that...THE LAKERS WERE THE WORST DEFENSIVE TEAM IN THE LEAGUE LAST SEASON. They might have got a little better in this regard since Kobe retired and they got Luol Deng and Mozgov...but neither of those guys can impact the defensive side enough to matter. Definitely not matter when the Lakers are going to also be mediocre offensively. Russell, Clarson, Lou Williams, and Randle are all horrible defensive players and they are all going to play big minutes. Ingram could develop into an able player defensively, but it's certainly not going to happen out of the gate...especially playing in this kind of no defense culture the Lakers have right now, so he just adds another player who can't do shit defensively for this team.

This isn't the ****ing Rockets...the Lakers don't have the firepower to make up for the top 5 worst defensive team they will be. This upcoming lakers team will be lucky to win 30 games, period.

I know it's a really hard concept for casual fans to understand...but STOPPING THE OTHER TEAM FROM SCORING is just as important as scoring yourself.

EricGordon23
10-08-2016, 12:58 AM
No way. Lakers will end up bottom 5 in rebounding and defense

AirTupac
10-08-2016, 01:54 AM
I think a lot of you Laker fans are forgetting that...THE LAKERS WERE THE WORST DEFENSIVE TEAM IN THE LEAGUE LAST SEASON. They might have got a little better in this regard since Kobe retired and they got Luol Deng and Mozgov...but neither of those guys can impact the defensive side enough to matter. Definitely not matter when the Lakers are going to also be mediocre offensively. Russell, Clarson, Lou Williams, and Randle are all horrible defensive players and they are all going to play big minutes. Ingram could develop into an able player defensively, but it's certainly not going to happen out of the gate...especially playing in this kind of no defense culture the Lakers have right now, so he just adds another player who can't do shit defensively for this team.

This isn't the ****ing Rockets...the Lakers don't have the firepower to make up for the top 5 worst defensive team they will be. This upcoming lakers team will be lucky to win 30 games, period.

I know it's a really hard concept for casual fans to understand...but STOPPING THE OTHER TEAM FROM SCORING is just as important as scoring yourself.

D'Angelo is a decent defender you dunce. :facepalm

toxicxr6
10-08-2016, 01:56 AM

Yeap and the fact they will also suck on offence won't help either..

Smoke117
10-08-2016, 01:59 AM
D'Angelo is a decent defender

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Upset-Michael-Jordan-Laughs-to-Himself.gif

You laker fans are the earthworms of humans...no eyes, no ears...barely a brain...all you do is shit and eat.

AirBonner
10-08-2016, 02:55 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Upset-Michael-Jordan-Laughs-to-Himself.gif

You laker fans are the earthworms of humans...no eyes, no ears...barely a brain...all you do is shit and eat.
Accurate description :applause:

SwayDizzle
10-08-2016, 03:06 AM

we have hope baby.

things have been so dull the last few years. we're getting a fresh new start now, hence the excitement

FKAri
10-08-2016, 03:09 AM
The Warriors got Durant so they'd be able to match the Lakers firepower. Can't wait to see that matchup in the WCF :eek:

bobopenguin
10-08-2016, 04:16 AM
i am not pleased with ingram so far, i want this guy to start chucking.

Spurs m8
10-08-2016, 06:04 AM

Nailed it.

K.dot ShowTime
10-08-2016, 07:23 AM
55+ wins guaranteed with Luke. the question is whether we can beat the fvcking stacked GSW in the WCF. I say YES. as long as D'bustello Bustell is on our side everything is possible

SwayDizzle
10-08-2016, 11:54 AM
55+ wins guaranteed with Luke. the question is whether we can beat the fvcking stacked GSW in the WCF. I say YES. as long as D'bustello Bustell is on our side everything is possible
my man :cheers:

tamaraw08
10-08-2016, 01:46 PM

No, the Lakers will not be in the top defensive teams next season but I don't think you should be focusing too much on the individual defensive abilities of each players and esp what happened last season.
Carlos Boozer is a bad defender and yet his deficiencies didn't make Utah the worst defensive team when he was there. It's about holding them accountable and providing help where its really needed etc.
Luke stated a few days ago that they are really spending a lot of time with their defense and it is showing some promise.
Last season was chaotic with Kobe chucking so much and getting away with his sub-par defense while Byron Scott alienating young players with his harsh criticisms with the press. With one player taking most of the shots and the coach being biased with certain players, the whole team lacked passion and focus and I do believe that "culture" is slowly being removed.
There will be a ton of mistakes on both offense and defensive rotations and it will be UGLY, but so far they have showed enthusiasm, to work harder and help each other and play together.
But my fellow Laker fans, please stop this crazy talk about Russell being top 5 PG etc:facepalm :facepalm Yes, it made have been done with sarcasm but some posters here are already taking notes and they will savor each loss bec of those cocky statements.

SwayDizzle
10-10-2016, 03:26 AM
damn we lookin fresh

AirTupac
10-10-2016, 05:10 AM
Bump when we in the playoffs

SwayDizzle
10-10-2016, 07:17 AM
Bump when we in the playoffs
:cheers: :cheers:

AirBonner
10-10-2016, 10:20 AM