PDA

View Full Version : Suspect Stood Over And 'executed' Sheriff's Sergeant, Authorities Say

UK2K
10-06-2016, 11:16 PM
Another model citizen.

I'll just leave this here...

LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- A gunman stood over and executed a sheriff's sergeant in Lancaster, Los Angeles County Sheriff Jim McDonnell revealed during a Thursday afternoon press conference.

The gunman, identified by sheriff's officials as 27-year-old Trenton Trevon Lovell, a Lancaster resident, was being held without bail.

Sgt. Steve Owen and another deputy had responded to a burglary call around noon Wednesday in the 3200 block of West Avenue J7, sheriff's officials said. The area was contained and during the containment, gunfire was heard in the back of the location.

According to McDonnell, Lovell immediately approached Owen and shot him. Lovell then stood over Owen and shot him four more times, McDonnell stated.

McDonnell said Lovell had a lengthy criminal record beginning as a teenager, and included 11 arrest, two stints in state prison and stated he was on parole at the time of the shooting.

Facepalm
10-06-2016, 11:23 PM
Straight to death row he goes

Jameerthefear
10-06-2016, 11:25 PM
i'll wait until all the details come out to pass judgement.

qrich
10-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Disgusting.

Will be glad to see what the CO's will allow to happen to him while in custody.

Edgar Friendly
10-07-2016, 12:08 AM
i'll wait until all the details come out to pass judgement.

Like anybody's holding their breath over your verdict dipshit

9erempiree
10-07-2016, 12:28 AM
Automatic death.

Before all the protesting and BLM...it is a known fact that you are a dead man once you kill an officer.

He will be shot on the spot.

In my lifetime, here locally, everyone that shoots an officer or kills an officer will be dead.

Once you shoot an officer then you are a threat no matter they see a weapon or not.

Jameerthefear
10-07-2016, 12:30 AM
Like anybody's holding their breath over your verdict dipshit
You quoted me and replied so your bitchass probably is. Keep that mouth closed and those lips puckered, little boy :oldlol:

SpaceJam
10-07-2016, 05:22 AM
Trenton Trevon Lovell....Without Googling it, I soooo wonder what race he is :rolleyes:

Scum.

9erempiree
10-07-2016, 05:26 AM
Trevon is a White name.

Most Black people's name are a derivative of their slave owners.

For example....Shaq O'Neal.

O'Neal is an Irish name and Shaq's first name is a derivative from Africa.

You can have any first name but last name is the very important in determining ancestry and motherland.

kurple
10-07-2016, 05:38 AM
Crazy people will always be on this planet. Shame, but the risk of this happening comes with the job

iamgine
10-07-2016, 06:00 AM
Trenton Trevon Lovell eh?

Guess the race of this outstanding individual.

9erempiree
10-07-2016, 06:26 AM
Trenton Trevon Lovell eh?

Guess the race of this outstanding individual.

Could be a White man's name considering what we know of Blacks.

Shooter could be White because Lovell is a White name. Could have passed on generations to the suspect if he's Black.

That DNA.

UK2K
10-07-2016, 06:33 AM
You quoted me and replied so your bitchass probably is. Keep that mouth closed and those lips puckered, little boy :oldlol:
Aren't you like 14?

highwhey
10-07-2016, 08:56 AM
He's a hero.

UK2K
10-07-2016, 09:28 AM
He's a hero.

Murder. Armed robbery. Numerous DUI's. Theft. Resisting. Kidnapping. Abduction. Breaking and entering.

Very heroic. Hero until it's your mother he puts a round into. People like this don't need a trial, they need to just be taken out back and executed.

You'd invite this hero to stay with you, I'm sure. Right? :oldlol:

You wouldn't be caught within 10 miles of where this guy lives.

highwhey
10-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Murder. Armed robbery. Numerous DUI's. Theft. Resisting. Kidnapping. Abduction. Breaking and entering.

Very heroic. Hero until it's your mother he puts a round into. People like this don't need a trial, they need to just be taken out back and executed.

You'd invite this hero to stay with you, I'm sure. Right? :oldlol:

You wouldn't be caught within 10 miles of where this guy lives.
explain to me how this is different from what cops do? You can go to any precinct and find cops with DUI's that have been brushed under the carpet, many of whom already have complaints for use of excessive force and have assaulted their own wives. Asset forfeiture is legal and many police abuse it, how is it different from armed robbery?

And don't start with the whole "how would you feel if he did the same to your mother?" Bc many of you retards would be devastated if a police "accidentally" shot your mom or shot her bc a cop thought she was reaching for a gun.

nathanjizzle
10-07-2016, 09:35 AM
this thread only proves how op likes to shape his reality by culling new stories that fuels his agenda for hate and prejudice.

UK2K
10-07-2016, 09:38 AM
explain to me how this is different from what cops do? You can go to any precinct and find cops with DUI's that have been brushed under the carpet, many of whom already have complaints for use of excessive force and have assaulted their own wives. Asset forfeiture is legal and many police abuse it, how is it different from armed robbery?

:oldlol:

'Cops'?

I'm not talking about everyone in this country. Or every black man. Or everyone that lived at the apartment complex he wasn't supposed to be at.

I'm talking about him. Period. Him. The subject is him. Don't deflect. Don't change the subject. Him.

You believe it's perfectly cool to generalize all cops based on the behaviors of less than 1% of them, but if I generalize all blacks based on the behaviors of 20% of them I'm racist.

Get the **** outta here with that weak ass argument. You'd be too chicken shit to even drive through his neighborhood with your windows rolled down.

UK2K
10-07-2016, 09:41 AM
this thread only proves how op likes to shape his reality by culling new stories that fuels his agenda for hate and prejudice.

So the LA Times is racist too I guess? Hold on... I got this...

Daily Mail: Racist
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3824273/The-Latest-LA-County-sheriffs-sergeant-shot-killed.html

CBS: Racist
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/10/05/sheriffs-deputy-shot-in-lancaster/

LA Times: Racist
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sergeant-steve-owen-killed-20161006-snap-story.html

NY Daily News: Racist
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/calif-killed-gunman-victim-calculated-execution-article-1.2820792

Washington Post: Racist
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/10/06/la-sheriffs-deputy-fatally-shot-during-burglary-call-had-won-medal-of-valor-for-rescue/

All you can do is try to attack me for posting a story that's been broadcast nationwide. :oldlol: Everyone is racist. Isn't that what Clinton said?

If you don't have any commentary on the topic, you're free to move along. I know, its tough when you've got no defense.... you and highwhey are like two peas in a pod. Deflect!

highwhey
10-07-2016, 09:48 AM

'Cops'?

I'm not talking about everyone in this country. Or every black man. Or everyone that lived at the apartment complex he wasn't supposed to be at.

I'm talking about him. Period. Him. The subject is him. Don't deflect. Don't change the subject. Him.

You believe it's perfectly cool to generalize all cops based on the behaviors of less than 1% of them, but if I generalize all blacks based on the behaviors of 20% of them I'm racist.

Get the **** outta here with that weak ass argument. You'd be too chicken shit to even drive through his neighborhood with your windows rolled down.
First off, you cherry pick statistics to propagate your agenda. Secondly, I was born in the projects and have zero fear of driving through ghetto neighborhoods, But maybe that's because I've volunteered in community outreach programs to help the less fortunate - so I have people skills and am accustomed to walking these communities where poverty is rampant. You generalize a lot more than anyone else on this site, it's ignorant to drive your fears based on numbers solely.

Orlando Magic
10-07-2016, 09:52 AM
This about sums up the national TV media.

Uncooperative, borderline violent black citizen gets shot by a white cop? Sound the alarm. Nuclear meltdown.

Uncooperative, borderline violent black citizen mercilessly stands over and shoots a white cop? No biggie. Not a story.

NumberSix
10-07-2016, 09:54 AM
First off, you cherry pick statistics to propagate your agenda. Secondly, I was born in the projects and have zero fear of driving through ghetto neighborhoods, But maybe that's because I've volunteered in community outreach programs to help the less fortunate - so I have people skills and am accustomed to walking these communities where poverty is rampant. You generalize a lot more than anyone else on this site, it's ignorant to drive your fears based on numbers solely.
Black on cop murder is 18x more likely than cop on black murder.

Orlando Magic
10-07-2016, 09:54 AM
First off, you cherry pick statistics to propagate your agenda.

https://s9.postimg.org/879vs6n8f/1475786893146.jpg

Cherry picked, I guess.

UK2K
10-07-2016, 10:08 AM
First off, you cherry pick statistics to propagate your agenda.
No, black crime is a pretty well known issue. 98% of crimes are committed most, by and large, by blacks. Proportionally of course.

I don't need to cherry pick anything. I can throw a dart and land on any of dozens of crimes and find blacks right at the top.

Secondly, I was born in the projects and have zero fear of driving through ghetto neighborhoods, But maybe that's because I've volunteered in community outreach programs to help the less fortunate - so I have people skills and am accustomed to walking these communities where poverty is rampant.
That's badass. You volunteer? That's super nice of you, but I would bet (of course this can't ever be proven, but I have a feeling I know) that I've spent more time volunteering my time in poverty stricken neighborhoods than probably anybody on this board. You may be telling the truth, and I hope that you are, but I know I am.

You generalize a lot more than anyone else on this site, it's ignorant to drive your fears based on numbers solely.

My 'fears' are based on experiences. Perks of spending time in the inner-cities talking to these kids (through the BBBS) is that they will tell you exactly what it's like. That's why I do what I do... I KNOW these kids are destined for failure if they don't get help because they tell me. They are in a hopeless situation.

I hope you have done more to bring others out of poverty than I have. I really do. :cheers:

Terahite
10-07-2016, 10:21 AM

So you've volunteered in community outreach programs. The irony is if you were killed tonight the world would be a better place.

kurple
10-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Aren't you like 14?
Aren't you like 5'3?

highwhey
10-07-2016, 10:50 AM
No, black crime is a pretty well known issue. 98% of crimes are committed most, by and large, by blacks. Proportionally of course.

I don't need to cherry pick anything. I can throw a dart and land on any of dozens of crimes and find blacks right at the top.

That's badass. You volunteer? That's super nice of you, but I would bet (of course this can't ever be proven, but I have a feeling I know) that I've spent more time volunteering my time in poverty stricken neighborhoods than probably anybody on this board. You may be telling the truth, and I hope that you are, but I know I am.

My 'fears' are based on experiences. Perks of spending time in the inner-cities talking to these kids (through the BBBS) is that they will tell you exactly what it's like. That's why I do what I do... I KNOW these kids are destined for failure if they don't get help because they tell me. They are in a hopeless situation.

I hope you have done more to bring others out of poverty than I have. I really do. :cheers:
i've dedicated over a thousand hours to this type of stuff. i know a lot of low-income neighborhoods in my city from the top of my head. it's not a contest however, whether you or i contribute more, it doesn't matter. i don't go bragging about what i do because i don't need it to validate me.

UK2K
10-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Aren't you like 5'3?

Not quite.

UK2K
10-07-2016, 10:52 AM
i've dedicated over a thousand hours to this type of stuff. i know a lot of low-income neighborhoods in my city from the top of my head. it's not a contest however, whether you or i contribute more, it doesn't matter. i don't go bragging about what i do because i don't need it to validate me.

Kay.

But maybe that's because I've volunteered in community outreach programs to help the less fortunate - so I have people skills and am accustomed to walking these communities where poverty is rampant.

qrich
10-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Know someone that lives right by that area...the morale is just depressing out there.

kurple
10-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Black on cop murder is 18x more likely than cop on black murder.
Cops get paid and no one forced them down that careerpath

Aint no one getting paid to be black, and the american education system force (at least heavily push) young, black males into crime

God you are thick. You dont understand how thats a major difference?

kurple
10-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Cherry picked, I guess.
Imagine how different those stats would have been had blacks not been forced into slavery for 300 years, living without basic human rights until the 1980's almost.

Time to take the consequences for your ancestors actions

qrich
10-07-2016, 11:01 AM

Ever go to UMOM or A New Leaf?

Orlando Magic
10-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Cops get paid and no one forced them down that careerpath

Aint no one getting paid to be black, and the american education system force (at least heavily push) young, black males into crime

God you are thick. You dont understand how thats a major difference?

WOW you are one stupid ****.

Orlando Magic
10-07-2016, 11:03 AM
Imagine how different those stats would have been had blacks not been forced into slavery for 300 years, living without basic human rights until the 1980's almost.

Time to take the consequences for your ancestors actions

Look no further than Africa for proof that you're wrong.

kurple
10-07-2016, 11:06 AM

I don't need to cherry pick anything. I can throw a dart and land on any of dozens of crimes and find blacks right at the top
95% of crimes are committed by males too. Doesn't mean women are superior or that males can be executed by cops however they please

kurple
10-07-2016, 11:07 AM
Look no further than Africa for proof that you're wrong.
Please elaborate. I would love to hear what you meant by this

Wonder how deep you wanna dig your own grave

UK2K
10-07-2016, 11:12 AM
95% of crimes are committed by males too. Doesn't mean women are superior or that males can be executed by cops however they please

Didn't say it did...

But if a woman said 'guys are pieces of shit, they commit most of the crimes', I wouldn't cry about it and claim they're cherry picking stats? Why?

Males constituted 98.0% of those arrested for forcible rape[48]
Males constituted 89.0% of those arrested for robbery[48]
Males constituted 85.0% of those arrested for burglary[48]
Males constituted 83.0% of those arrested for arson.[48]
Males constituted 81.5% of those arrested for motor-vehicle theft.[48]
Males constituted 81.7% of those arrested for stolen property.[48]
Males constituted 81.7% of those arrested for vandalism.[48]
Males constituted 79.7% of those arrested for offenses against family and children.[48]
Males constituted 77.8% of those arrested for aggravated assault[48]
Males constituted 58.7% of those arrested for fraud.[48]
Males constituted 57.3% of those arrested for larceny-theft.[48]
Males constituted 51.3% of those arrested for embezzlement.[48]

Because it's true.

See the difference yet?

highwhey
10-07-2016, 11:16 AM
Kay.
https://awaypoint.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/cherry-picking-1.jpg

NumberSix
10-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Nobody pretends that men aren't more violent than women or make retard claims like "society" or "socioeconomic issues" force men to be more violent.

Nobody pretends that cops are unfairly targeting men or that the justice system is sexist against men or that men are systematically oppressed.

Nobody claims that police have implicit bias against men and nobody says shit like "if he was a woman, he'd still be alive".

Nobody thinks it's unfair or some kind of "ism" that more men are in prison than women or that men are over represented in crime stats.