PDA

View Full Version : All lives matter, including black lives and every other type of life.

Nick Young
10-07-2016, 01:49 AM
Every life matters.

#OneLove
#OneISH

Edgar Friendly
10-07-2016, 01:57 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/list/000/880/932/474.gif

red1
10-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Every life matters.

#OneLove
#OneISH
watch your ****ing mouth bro

Nick Young
10-07-2016, 12:45 PM
watch your ****ing mouth bro
http://25.media.tumblr.com/d76162a5a54484d5265133564e5b8f48/tumblr_n2lzfkpL9D1t0u74to2_400.gif

red1
10-07-2016, 12:45 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/d76162a5a54484d5265133564e5b8f48/tumblr_n2lzfkpL9D1t0u74to2_400.gif
:oldlol:

iamgine
10-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Lets be honest now. Who goes to KUSH to get books.

nathanjizzle
10-07-2016, 01:02 PM
are you stating your opinion or are you defining the current state of society? because if the later then it isnt true.

Nick Young
10-07-2016, 01:05 PM
are you stating your opinion or are you defining the current state of society? because if the later then it isnt true.
Every life matters. Nothing you can say will change this fact.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/938a2b6024e8bbdf5a7e4fc67192d580/tumblr_n2lzfkpL9D1t0u74to4_400.gif

HenryGarfunkle
10-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Nas is a racist. Imagine if a white dude started bragging about his race (while lying about the past)

3rd verse just shows Nas is uneducated and racist... sad we allow them to get away with that type of shit.

1 white person in the video? :facepalm

This is why we can't have nice things. This has been going on forever. Black rappers only care about black people. Why can't people see this? Why is it ok for black rappers to single out themselves from everyone else?

Whites rappers have not and never will do that because they would be ostracized. I'm tired of the double standards and I've ****ing had it with these racist blacks and their transparent racism.

sd3035
10-07-2016, 01:21 PM
Nas is a racist. Imagine if a white dude started bragging about his race (while lying about the past)

3rd verse just shows Nas is uneducated and racist... sad we allow them to get away with that type of shit.

1 white person in the video? :facepalm

This is why we can't have nice things. This has been going on forever. Black rappers only care about black people. Why can't people see this? Why is it ok for black rappers to single out themselves from everyone else?

Whites rappers have not and never will do that because they would be ostracized. I'm tired of the double standards and I've ****ing had it with these racist blacks and their transparent racism.

The vast majority of white people prefer to work hard and improve their lives, rather than cry for free handouts and blame everyone else

NumberSix
10-07-2016, 01:43 PM
The vast majority of white people prefer to work hard and improve their lives, rather than cry for free handouts and blame everyone else
I'm not sure about that. This is a cultural thing, not a racial thing. You're talking about Anglo-Saxon culture which has been to a degree adopted by many American whites regardless of national origin, but many whites don't have these cultural values. Eastern Europeans, Russians, Celts to a degree, Spanish, etc.

It's not really correct to apply English cultural values to whites/Europeans in general.

Nick Young
10-07-2016, 01:46 PM
Nas wants these things for his people as well. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvVfgvHucRY)

I know I can (I know I can)
Be what I wanna be (be what I wanna be)
If I work hard at it (If I work hard it)
I'll be where I wanna be (I'll be where I wanna be)
Be, B-Boys and girls, listen up
You can be anything in the world, in God we trust
An architect, doctor, maybe an actress
But nothing comes easy it takes much practice

Very inspirational.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-08-2016, 02:12 PM
All lives matter indeed.
That includes their rank in the Hereafter and this precious life.. Meaning we owe it to each other to want what's best for each individual, especially in the long term.

Something that idolatry and disbelief, as evidenced by an arrogant mortal like Nas claiming he's (God Forbid!), mocking a prophet in Hate Me Now and saying things like "Life's a b!tch and then you die, that's why we get high cuz you never know when you gonna go," have unfortunately reached your senses.

Think about that for a moment. NONE OF US ever willfully would want to destroy each other nor lie. And we actually though his charlatan was worth the moments our precious ears had to listen to him.

While we grew up in these times without religious education we just kind of mindlessly enjoyed the poetry and the instrumentals in Illmatic and could resonate with the messages at that point and time. But just as the Pied Piper sings a sweet tune to lure children into destruction, as does The Evil One.

Please leave Insidehoops. Guard your eyes against the filth of Nick, and your ears against the worthless noise of Nas. Unshackle yourselves from the chains of this worthless, soul-sucking amusement.
Your eyes have glanced at this message.

The same creed that forbids idolatry also forbids racism. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7mFhI2cs9s

You have evidence that Loon, Freeway, Busta, after developing and maturing have thrown away self-glory and idolatry and chosen the Straight Path.

Why not start the journey while you are young?

Believing, knowing, and living "There is none worthy of worship except for God" is the key to the most precious statement in the Next Life and this Life. And then abiding by that covenant and KEEPING that covenant.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me" is one of the Ten Commandments found in the Hebrew Bible
That means ZERO talk of God having children. ZERO talk of using the word "God or Allah" incorrectly. That means the true Ruler is God. Nobody else.

When you guys go and poke fun like his, it's not remotely courageous or daring, it's completely asinine. None of you are dumb enough to take a bath with a toaster. None of you openly invite people to sledgehammer your testicles.
Knowing that life is precious.
And none of you should do things that have you burning in Hell eternally. A path that we have, unfortunately, had far too familiar of an encounter over, through the erroneous choices in conducting our lives so far. Regrets.

All it takes is an extra oxygen bubble in your bloodstream to end your life. And all it takes is an act of idolatry to destroy your eternal happiness. But if you repent to Him, he is Most-Forgiving.

Please, please, please, please, save yourselves. Turn to God.

O Allah, I seek refuge with You lest I should commit shirk with You knowingly and I seek Your forgiveness for what I do unknowingly.

allaahumma innee a‛oodhu bika an ushrika bika wa ana a‛lamu, wa astaghfiruka li maa laa a‛lam

Nick Young
10-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Nas is the prophet of the streets.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-08-2016, 04:14 PM
No.

Nasir Jones does not guide people on the optimal path, teach legitimate knowledge, enjoin justice, aid the oppressed, feed the poor, give to charity, concern himself of the welfare of his community, teach acts of Worship, fight against evil, attack real evil tyrants, and any of the burdensome crucial tasks expected of a Prophet; at a level as high as a scholar, let alone a saint or a Prophet does.

Jaime Escalante and Louis Farrakhan are a bit more advanced in that department. Perhaps others from an urbane setting can chime in on a local unknown hero that's done good for the streets.

This post has been removed after
a) seeing a vehicle's trunk open with baggage peeping forth.

We are all witnesses.

Assalamu Alaikum

RRR3
10-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Black Lives Matter=/=ONLY Black Lives Matter.

There is no need for a movement championing the value of white life, because white lives have ALWAYS mattered a disproportionate amount in America.

KyrieTheFuture
10-08-2016, 06:52 PM
NO lives matter. I don't understand what about the world has taught anyone otherwise.

Bankaii
10-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Why would they cry for free handouts when you already got them from day 1?:confusedshrug:

RRR3
10-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Why cry for free handouts when you already got them from day 1?:confusedshrug:
:applause:

A difficult concept for the braindead racists of ISH to wrap their feeble minds around

TheWinningFam
10-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Why cry for free handouts when you already got them from day 1?:confusedshrug:
Guy's a SWS and a clown. I wouldn't even bother lmao.