PDA

View Full Version : D'Angelo DESTROYS Mudiay.

AirTupac
10-08-2016, 01:52 AM
21 points 7/14
5 assists
4 rebounds

vs

4 points
2/10 shooting

LOL

People will laugh when you compare the two this year.

Oh and they played the same exact minutes

NuggetsFan
10-08-2016, 02:02 AM
Yeah Mudiay was awful tonight. He needs to improve. Last year it was ok because he was a rookie and was pretty clutch/great at setting the table for others/pretty decent defensively for a rook. Now tho his scoring has to take the next step. Needs to make shots.

Not sure why you left out Mudiay's 6 dimes tho. Tonight looked how I thought there rookie seasons would go. Mudiay the slightly better floor general but Russell that much better scorer. Didn't turn out that way year 1 but Russell showed up tonight. We'll see how things go the rest of the way.

Nuggets young core looked better than the Lakers overall tho outside of Mudiay/Russell. Nurkic was destroying L.A. Lots of turnovers but couldn't keep him off the glass. Ingram looked awful. We have more young guys starting/core yet Denver should win more games this year again.

K.dot ShowTime
10-08-2016, 02:02 AM
Scrubiay is a bum compared to Russell who's a top 5 PG already in this league

I'm kidding he's a bust too

NuggetsFan
10-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Russell should be the guy in L.A too. Randle isn't that kinda player and Ingram is just waaaay too raw and a few years away if SL/preseason have shown anything. Clarkson imo is a little overrated so think Russell could potentially lead this L.A team. Chance is there anyways.

Mudiay on the other hand I'm not sure where he'll sit with Denver. He has lots of potential but some serious flaws. There's a good chance he's the 3rd best young player on Denver this year behind Jokic/Nurkic. It's going to be the opposite of last year where Russell was kinda behind Kobe and got put on the bench and Mudiay was forced to be a starter and kinda carry things at times. Talent is there but unless he puts it together he could maybe take more of a backseat this season in terms of trying to score.

FreezingTsmoove
10-08-2016, 02:43 AM
Pre Season and he didnt have his usual starting lineup with Danilo GaryHarris Faried and Darell Arthur since they all sat out

golden24boy
10-08-2016, 03:07 AM
Pre Season and he didnt have his usual starting lineup with Danilo GaryHarris Faried and Darell Arthur since they all sat out
the fact that he cant play without darrel arthur is just SAD!!!

Spurs m8
10-08-2016, 03:17 AM
The real ones laughing will be the ones not overreacting to a preseason game tbh

FreezingTsmoove
10-08-2016, 03:22 AM
the fact that he cant play without darrel arthur is just SAD!!!

That fact that you expect a PG with 66 starts to be able to play well without 4/5ths of his starting lineup is sad tbh

GreatHILL
10-08-2016, 03:33 AM
http://cloudfront.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/dangelo-russell.png

bobopenguin
10-08-2016, 04:15 AM
what i dont get is, how can ingram be this raw while other rookies seems pretty ready?

k0kakw0rld
10-08-2016, 09:08 AM
what i dont get is, how can ingram be this raw while other rookies seems pretty ready?
He is another forgettable hype...

retaxis
10-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Snitch is a snitch. you can find 100000x crap players who want to get into the nba but you would be hardpressed to find 1/10000 snitching

Sportal
10-08-2016, 10:07 AM
Scrubiay is a bum compared to Russell who's a top 5 PG already in this league

I'm kidding he's a bust too

*Goes to react*

Nvm. I honestly expect to see trash like that, from the Lakers fans on this forum though... How depressing.

Edit: WAIT, hang on... The Nuggets won anyway? Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooool. Those pre-season empty stats, in a LOSS to the Nuggets. Lmao.

AirBonner
10-08-2016, 10:14 AM
Its a hilarious excuse. Many more will come up throughout the season.

alec613
10-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Gonna be tough for Mudiay without a consistent jumper.

Ingram's shots aren't falling, but he is making his presence known on the defensive end. Not really worried about him. His shots will eventually find its way inside the basket

Not surprised about Dlo. He's going to be pretty good scorer in the league, but what surprised me was his defense. Luke is doing a good job with the team so far

AirTupac
10-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Gonna be tough for Mudiay without a consistent jumper.

Ingram's shots aren't falling, but he is making his presence known on the defensive end. Not really worried about him. His shots will eventually find its way inside the basket

Not surprised about Dlo. He's going to be pretty good scorer in the league, but what surprised me was his defense. Luke is doing a good job with the team so far

People just assume Russell is a shit defender when he's actually not bad at all. He is smart and has length. Mudiay legit looked LOST trying to guard D'Angelo.

NuggetsFan
10-08-2016, 03:14 PM
People just assume Russell is a shit defender when he's actually not bad at all. He is smart and has length. Mudiay legit looked LOST trying to guard D'Angelo.

I doubt you even watched the game because from top to bottom Nuggets looked far better. Beasley and Murray looked better than Ingram so doubt you'd try to troll :oldlol: obviously Ingram should be better than those guys but this game was far more positive for the Nuggets than the Lakers.

Russell got hot from 3. Mudiay didn't look lost. Just missed shots. His scoring is really the only issue.

EricGordon23
10-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Bolp.... Lakers were only missing Deng. Nuggets were missing 3 starters and you guys still got wrecked. D'angelo can put up empty stats all year he will stay at the bottom of the west.

Also why does ingram look so lost compared to all the other rookies.

Nurkic if healthy will be amazing and better than anything the Lakers have.

NugzFan
10-08-2016, 04:12 PM
2015 lakers #2 pick out plays 2015 nuggets #7 pick

2016 nuggets #7 pick out plays 2016 lakers #2 pick

Difference is nugget fans aren't insecure.

NugzFan
10-08-2016, 04:12 PM
Bolp.... Lakers were only missing Deng. Nuggets were missing 3 starters and you guys still got wrecked. D'angelo can put up empty stats all year he will stay at the bottom of the west.

Also why does ingram look so lost compared to all the other rookies.

Nurkic if healthy will be amazing and better than anything the Lakers have.

Good call. Forgot we were missing so many guys. And still won on the road.

I'll take the W over empty stats

AirTupac
10-08-2016, 04:21 PM
I doubt you even watched the game because from top to bottom Nuggets looked far better. Beasley and Murray looked better than Ingram so doubt you'd try to troll :oldlol: obviously Ingram should be better than those guys but this game was far more positive for the Nuggets than the Lakers.

Russell got hot from 3. Mudiay didn't look lost. Just missed shots. His scoring is really the only issue.

Didnt look lost? Just watch the D'Angelo highlight reel from that game. Mudiay couldnt even keep up with D"ANGELSLOW RUSSELL. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude wrecked him. But lets keep hyping up the PG who has shot historically bad as a rookie, still cant shoot or defend. Put up 4 points on 2/10.

Nug fans are delusional.

NuggetsFan
10-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Didnt look lost? Just watch the D'Angelo highlight reel from that game. Mudiay couldnt even keep up with D"ANGELSLOW RUSSELL. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude wrecked him. But lets keep hyping up the PG who has shot historically bad as a rookie, still cant shoot or defend. Put up 4 points on 2/10.

Nug fans are delusional.

It was one preseason game. Nuggets fans are delusional? We don't care that Russell is better right now. He was drafted 2nd overall. Last year it was neck and neck despite how inefficient Mudiay was which is kinda crazy to think about. Russell was suppose to be better outta the gates. It'll be year 3-5 that Mudiay either makes the jump or doesn't. This year if he's still inefficient and can't score effectively than yeah obviously that's a huge issue. Russell is the better scorer, always has been. He was yesterday. Mudiay moved the ball better tho IMO.

Russell will be L.A's best player. Mudiay has potential to be our best player but the flaws to be our 5th best player. I mean shit if he shoots as bad as he did last year he could end up being our 6th-7th best player with all the young talent we have and if guys improve.

Nuggets will be better than the Lakers yet again. Nuggets fans like our young talent better despite Russell being better than Mudiay right now as well. The game showed that so why would we care? Russell outplayed Mudiay but Denver outplayed L.A :confusedshrug:

AirTupac
10-08-2016, 04:42 PM
>who cares its preseason his stats dont matter
> LOL WE WON EMPTY stats

> nugget fans

NuggetsFan
10-08-2016, 04:47 PM
> LOL WE WON EMPTY stats

> nugget fans

I never said his stats didn't matter. He looked great last night. His shot was falling like it was projected too last season. He got hot from 3 and looked dangerous as a shooter which he wasn't consistently last season.

Just like the Nuggets young core looked more promising in the game. We won more games last year and given what we know now I think it's a safe bet we win more this year. Guess we'll see.

NugzFan
10-08-2016, 04:50 PM
> LOL WE WON EMPTY stats

> nugget fans

We did win. It was preseason. They were empty stats.

I'm not sure what you expect when you troll. Would you rather nugget fans just say "lakers suck!" We reply with facts. Nothing wrong with it.

You do this every year. Nothing new.

NugzFan
10-08-2016, 04:51 PM
I never said his stats didn't matter. He looked great last night. His shot was falling like it was projected too last season. He got hot from 3 and looked dangerous as a shooter which he wasn't consistently last season.

Just like the Nuggets young core looked more promising in the game. We won more games last year and given what we know now I think it's a safe bet we win more this year. Guess we'll see.

I don't think the OPs priorities are the same as most fans. Wins don't matter as much.

AirTupac
10-08-2016, 05:04 PM
We did win. It was preseason. They were empty stats.

I'm not sure what you expect when you troll. Would you rather nugget fans just say "lakers suck!" We reply with facts. Nothing wrong with it.

You do this every year. Nothing new.

Preseason wins / losses dont matter. What matters is that Mudiay looked even worse than last season and D'Angelo blew him out of the water. Looked like a pro vs a child.

Thats whats telling.

TheCalmInsanity
04-17-2019, 04:40 AM
21 points 7/14
5 assists
4 rebounds

vs

4 points
2/10 shooting

LOL

People will laugh when you compare the two this year.

Oh and they played the same exact minutes

What do you think of him now? :roll: :roll: :roll:

LeCola
04-17-2019, 09:58 AM
Man, so, you are a "fanboy"... Now, I understand all of your Ingram threads. :roll: