PDA

View Full Version : ...except!

ArbitraryWater
10-08-2016, 11:00 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuMdnsrWgAErs_n.jpg

RRR3
10-08-2016, 11:06 AM
OP thinks he can understand American society through watching vines.

kurple
10-08-2016, 11:21 AM
:roll:

ArbitraryWater
10-08-2016, 11:28 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqh0gRy-og

clear enough? I do wonder besides the Trump hate, what you HRC voters actually think of her, if the alternative wouldnt be Trump (not that hes worse than Shillary).

gigantes
10-08-2016, 11:31 AM
monica lewinski is the one i'd guess most people are familiar with. that meme above says she was "pressured."

in fact, IIRC she said she was pretty thrilled about bill's attention and did not say she felt pressured or forced in to any of that. later, when her friend betrayed her confidence and the GOP launched a witch hunt, OF COURSE there would be "post incident character assault" from a whole range of folks. there's really nothing in the world that could have prevented that.

if those other names hold up as flimsily as lewinski's does, i'm guessing the meme was created by nothing more than a Trumpet.

that said, no question in my mind that bill was a naughty boy and probably a lot of women gained favors and money off him... just like scores of other presidents and world leaders.

:confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
10-08-2016, 11:37 AM
monica lewinski is the one i'd guess most people are familiar with. that meme above says she was "pressured."

in fact, IIRC she said she was pretty thrilled about bill's attention and did not say she felt pressured or forced in to any of that. later, when her friend betrayed her confidence and the GOP launched a witch hunt, OF COURSE there would be "post incident character assault" from a whole range of folks. there's really nothing in the world that could have prevented that.

if those other names hold up as flimsily as lewinski's does, i'm guessing the meme was created by nothing more than a Trumpet.

that said, no question in my mind that bill was a naughty boy and probably a lot of women gained favors and money off him... just like scores of other presidents and world leaders.

:confusedshrug:

Steven Crowder ring a bell? Pretty funny left wing destroyer.

But the most glaring is obviously Regina Blakely... thats why the above video. And the tons of other people who've mysteriously died just in the last few months.

warriorfan
10-08-2016, 11:56 AM

:roll:

autisticwater is the worst

gigantes
10-08-2016, 11:59 AM
Steven Crowder ring a bell? Pretty funny left wing destroyer.

But the most glaring is obviously Regina Blakely... thats why the above video. And the tons of other people who've mysteriously died just in the last few months.
so the whole thing is a smorgasbord of true facts mixed with bullshit?

since i don't know a lot about these subjects, i prefer a source with as little agenda as possible. i'll take a look at the video, tho.

ArbitraryWater
10-08-2016, 12:10 PM
so the whole thing is a smorgasbord of true facts mixed with bullshit?

since i don't know a lot about these subjects, i prefer a source with as little agenda as possible. i'll take a look at the video, tho.

Its all facts, no names or stories are made up.

Seen the video? Here's another look at the situation:
https://twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/784497335124525059

Sickening.

gigantes
10-08-2016, 12:12 PM
i just pointed out that his use of the most prominent name was pretty much bullshit.

ArbitraryWater
10-08-2016, 12:39 PM
i just pointed out that his use of the most prominent name was pretty much bullshit.

What do you think about the sickening Hillary video?

gigantes
10-08-2016, 12:42 PM
What do you think about the sickening Hillary video?
what is it saying?

i'm watching a series on youtube right now that i'm pausing and unpausing as i do stuff. it will take me a little while to get to your videos.

ArbitraryWater
10-08-2016, 02:24 PM
what is it saying?

i'm watching a series on youtube right now that i'm pausing and unpausing as i do stuff. it will take me a little while to get to your videos.

On Hillary's defense of a rape case over a 12 year old girl

gigantes
10-08-2016, 03:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqh0gRy-og
just a troll / idiot. wasting my time with that one.

Sickening.
i don't know anything about that case in particular, but one thing i know about lawyers, at least in the US, is that their job is to try to win their case. they're not there to try to figure out what kind of person their client is and what kind of person the other client is, nor what all the facts actually are; their job is to make the best case they can before moving on to their next case, bam.

it's the jury or the judge or a team-up between the two that are supposed to weigh all the evidence, morality and the law before making a decision. what's right and what's wrong is their arena, not the lawyers.

most trial lawyers in the country could be made to look like callous villains by videos like these. that doesn't really mean anything. even worse, now some Trumpet is most likely trying to make it look like hillary personally ruined that unfortunate girl just for the election. did they actually give a shit beforehand? i doubt it.

but yeah, this kind of horrible rape and aftermath are also why women have such a strong aversion towards pointing the finger at their attackers. it's part of why a guy like bill cosby got away with murder for so long, and even when you had dozens of accusers who had nothing in common with each other stepping forward you still had quite a few f-cking idiots on ISH making lame excuses for him.

Kawhi
10-08-2016, 05:57 PM
:oldlol:

Proctor
10-08-2016, 06:07 PM

Sickening.
Do you have a source that isn't a meme, a tweet, or a Facebook post from a teenager? I'm embarrassed FOR you. :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
10-08-2016, 07:42 PM
Do you have a source that isn't a meme, a tweet, or a Facebook post from a teenager? I'm embarrassed FOR you. :facepalm

Do you even know who that video is made by? :oldlol: (Btw, there isn't a single thing in this thread of the three things you mentioned)

God I hope you're not from the US, if you do not know about the Blakely case... thats just what I've been saying, some ****** reference is making the news but Hillary getting off rapists and laughing about the situation is unknown to natives (assuming you are from the US here)... sad state of things.

ArbitraryWater
10-08-2016, 07:53 PM
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/784705814053396480

Sad sad sad... we have to help Murrica out on this one

RRR3
10-08-2016, 09:09 PM
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

Shut your dumb ass up

gigantes
10-09-2016, 07:34 AM
WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.
so the video maker is nothing but an idiot / Trumpet, and AW is just trying to troll us?

ArbitraryWater
10-09-2016, 07:48 AM
so the video maker is nothing but an idiot / Trumpet, and AW is just trying to troll us?

So, wait, you literally have a sound bite and multiple copies online of the case, and you're coming in here with a random news page "Snopes" that lays it on thick to begin with so it can find 'false claims' :wtf:

At first I actually thought you were out for facts, but it seems you don't need any actual evidence when the comment/content goes the way you want it to be :lol Either that, or you're trying to get a reaction out of me. Succeeded, sir.

ArbitraryWater
10-09-2016, 07:59 AM
Gigantes, there's one thing I guess I have to explain to you kids...

lawyers aren't allowed to lie in court.

Yet Hillary knowingly did.

"He took a lie detector test! I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs (laughs") She makes it clear here that she is aware of the man she's defending having raped the 12 year old girl.

Here is her plea:

https://i.gyazo.com/dfe1c0060b1a31529155424962464b14.png

Accusing a 12 year old girl of fantasizing about sexual intercourse with 40 year old men... right, exaggerate so much that the little girl spent 5 days with a coma in a hospital, and cannot have children anymore.

An absolutely disgusting unhuman act. She got him off, he spent 2 months in jail. The actual evidence mixed of his semen with her blood miraculously disappeared, after Hillary brought the other half to another evidence checking station.

If that seems normal/okay to you, and much less worse than a coarse ****** reference made by Trump, okay, but I have to tell you, there's something seriously wrong with you lazy Hillary apologists :oldlol:

And shame on you for making me do this dirty work, where I literally posted a video which had all the info in it :facepalm

kurple
10-09-2016, 08:25 AM
That is what being an defense lawyer is, sometimes you'll probably defend a scumbag. Your pic does not show where she volunteered for this case.

The judicial system would collapse if every defense lawyer was supposed to act as judge and jury as well.

How can you even compare an defense lawyer to a rapist that think he can grad every girl by the ***** just because he is famous?

kurple
10-09-2016, 08:28 AM
Johnnie Cochran ain't OJ just because he defended and won the trial

gigantes
10-09-2016, 08:41 AM
So, wait, you literally have a sound bite and multiple copies online of the case, and you're coming in here with a random news page "Snopes" that lays it on thick to begin with so it can find 'false claims' :wtf:
apparently you have no idea what the snopes project is. well... you know what to do.

and no, a "sound bite" is not taking something out of context and mislabeling it. liar, liar, pants on fire.

now, i already told you i knew little about these cases, but just by using what i did know and the concept of falsifiability, i punched a lot of holes in them with two different posts. you proceeded to ignore all of that, as in the manner of a troll.

further evidence that you're trolling is you piling on more BS to distract people after you've already been busted on the facts.

so... well done, son! you're doing reasonably well on your path to trollhood. in time we might have to buy you a little bridge for you to lurk under. :pimp:

ArbitraryWater
10-09-2016, 08:56 AM
apparently you have no idea what the snopes project is. well... you know what to do.

and no, a "sound bite" is not taking something out of context and mislabeling it. liar, liar, pants on fire.

now, i already told you i knew little about these cases, but just by using what i did know and the concept of falsifiability, i punched a lot of holes in them with two different posts. you proceeded to ignore all of that, as in the manner of a troll.

further evidence that you're trolling is you piling on more BS to distract people after you've already been busted on the facts.

so... well done, son! you're doing reasonably well on your path to trollhood. in time we might have to buy you a little bridge for you to lurk under. :pimp:

the article that was linked literally included the complete soundbit, have you even listened to it?

The rest of your post is 3 paragraphs of self bragging (usually a sign of not being happy with yourself so you lay it on a bit thick) and grade a bs. I knew by your history you were sensitive to anyone possibly saying something about about the personality of a tennis star, but I did not know you had such a favor to calling anyone a troll wherever you can.... this is usually a sign of being a troll (see what I did there?)

That is what being an defense lawyer is, sometimes you'll probably defend a scumbag. Your pic does not show where she volunteered for this case.

The judicial system would collapse if every defense lawyer was supposed to act as judge and jury as well.

How can you even compare an defense lawyer to a rapist that think he can grad every girl by the ***** just because he is famous?

I never said she did, I dont even care about it, tbh. Defense lawyers can do great things, as long as they don't lie and ruin 12 year old girls... the moral with you people :biggums:

kurple
10-09-2016, 09:01 AM
but thats what she was paid to do. welcome to the real world

gigantes
10-09-2016, 09:17 AM
the article that was linked literally included the complete soundbit, have you even listened to it?
i already looked at the first two links, including the sound bite, and gave you extensive feedback.

you chose to run away by not responding.

then, trying to drag your hurt feelings from another thread's argument in to this one isn't even troll-level IMO. at least people like nick young are sort of boisterously entertaining in their troll game.

ArbitraryWater
10-10-2016, 09:20 AM
i already looked at the first two links, including the sound bite, and gave you extensive feedback.

you chose to run away by not responding.

then, trying to drag your hurt feelings from another thread's argument in to this one isn't even troll-level IMO. at least people like nick young are sort of boisterously entertaining in their troll game.

you literally ignored the entire video writing it off to "trolling"

trolling guide 1.1 :facepalm

https://twitter.com/KathyShelton_/status/785268880277114880

I feel terrible for her.. someone bring that witch to justice.

gigantes
10-10-2016, 09:39 AM
that's correct.

i generally call bullshit, bullshit and i generally call an idiot, an idiot.

ArbitraryWater
10-10-2016, 09:41 AM
that's correct.

i generally call bullshit, bullshit and i generally call an idiot, an idiot.

sorry, I lost respect for your Hillary defending ass.

gigantes
10-10-2016, 09:59 AM
sorry, I lost respect for your Hillary defending ass.
i find that both awesome and hilarious. cheers, mate. :cheers: