PDA

View Full Version : Trumpers are stuck on stage two

warriorfan
10-09-2016, 02:00 PM
https://norasjourneyearlyonsetcongenitalscoliosis.files.wo rdpress.com/2015/04/grief1.jpg

bladefd
10-09-2016, 04:28 PM
Tonight, they go to stage 3. Get ready :cheers:

oarabbus
10-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Unfortunately they'll skip straight to 5 after that.

Nick Young
10-09-2016, 04:44 PM
Will you Hillary apologists in this thread put your money where your mouth is?

Take the pledge.

If Donald Trump wins the 2016 elections, you leave ISH forever.
No alts.

If Trump loses, I am gone forever.

If you refuse to take the pledge, your hollow words in this thread will be revealed to all as nothing but insecurity and false bravado.

BladeFD, oarabbus and warriorfan, I am calling you all out by name.

Will you take the bet and put your money where your mouth is? Or are you spewing insecure empty rhetoric?

Orlando Magic
10-09-2016, 04:48 PM
Unfortunately the people who passionately believe that either Trump or Clinton give a single **** about helping this country are all straight up retards.

RRR3
10-09-2016, 04:52 PM
I'll leave ISH forever if Chump wins. Provided Nick Young agrees to do the same if Hillary wins.

nathanjizzle
10-09-2016, 05:01 PM
i think they are on stage 4, bargaining.

Nick Young
10-09-2016, 05:04 PM
I'll leave ISH forever if Chump wins. Provided Nick Young agrees to do the same if Hillary wins.
I agree wholeheartedly.

If Hillary wins. I am gone.
No alts.
No loopholes.
No BS.

If I do not keep my word, there are members of ISH with the power to dox me in retaliation for backing out of this gentleman's agreement.

I have every intention of keeping my word. As based Melania says, my word is bond.

kurple
10-09-2016, 05:05 PM

Take the pledge.

If you refuse to take the pledge, your hollow words in this thread will be revealed to all as nothing but insecurity and false bravado.

Will you take the bet and put your money where your mouth is? Or are you spewing insecure empty rhetoric?
I will do this bet.

Are you saying you'll leave once Hilary wins?

Nick Young
i think they are on stage 4, bargaining.
Will you take the bet?

If Hilldawg loses, you leave ISH forever.:cheers:

She is guaranteed to win, bro. It's an automatic win for you.

Time for the Hilldawg apologists of ISH to back up their words with actions.

RRR3
I agree wholeheartedly.

If Hillary wins. I am gone.
No alts.
No loopholes.
No BS.

If I do not keep my word, there are members of ISH with the power to dox me in retaliation for backing out of this gentleman's agreement.

I have every intention of keeping my word. As based Melania says, my word is bond.
:cheers:

I have one other account (Sigmund Freud) which I obviously will stop using too. But Hillary is gonna win anyways so :yaohappy:

Nick Young
10-09-2016, 05:06 PM
I will do this bet.

Are you saying you'll leave once Hilary wins?
Yes.

No loopholes.
No BS.
No Alts.

I leave ISH forever and never post again.

Similarly, if Trump wins, you do the same. :cheers:

Nick Young
10-09-2016, 05:07 PM
:cheers:

I have one other account (Sigmund Freud) which I obviously will stop using too. But Hillary is gonna win anyways so :yaohappy:
Word is bond.

https://threemanbooth.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/737d3-gentlemensagreement.gif

highwhey
10-09-2016, 05:08 PM
Yes.

No loopholes.
No BS.
No Alts.

I leave ISH forever and never post again.

Similarly, if Trump wins, you do the same. :cheers:
no one believes you will enforce this. :oldlol:

Nick Young
10-09-2016, 05:08 PM
RRR3 and Kurple are true men who are willing to back up their words and beliefs with actions.

Will bladefd, nathanjizzle and warriorfan man up and take the pledge?

RRR3
10-09-2016, 05:14 PM
If trump wins ISH will be the least of my worries anyways. I might have to be planning a move to Tahiti

Lamar Doom
10-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Nick, you must know she's going to win. Don't go, old sport.

nathanjizzle
10-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Will you take the bet?

If Hilldawg loses, you leave ISH forever.:cheers:

She is guaranteed to win, bro. It's an automatic win for you.

Time for the Hilldawg apologists of ISH to back up their words with actions.

arent you already in a bet with dondodda? you cant bet your life twice you coward.

bladefd
10-09-2016, 05:23 PM

Take the pledge.

Yes, count me in.

Nick Young
10-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Yes, count me in.
You are a true man, bladefd. I have gained a newfound respect for you.

I am gone forever if I lose.

There are members of ISH who have the killswitch and are able to dox me if I refuse to honor my bet.

I am aware of the stakes.

I will honor my word.

Nick Young
10-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Nick, you must know she's going to win. Don't go, old sport.

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59g5R8rwqpY)

TheMan
10-09-2016, 05:28 PM
RRR3 and Kurple are true men who are willing to back up their words and beliefs with actions.

Will bladefd, nathanjizzle and warriorfan man up and take the pledge?
I know you're English and all but there is a thing called "polls" that us Americans employ to guage the people on how they feel about certain issues. They come in handy, especially when done correctly by instituitions that are dedicated to "polling" during political season.

You might want to investigate polling websites to see who is currently winning :cheers:

Hint; this is why Clinton supporters will easily take this bet and Trump supporters like NumberSix, UK2K and dude77 won't...just a heads up, bruh.

TheMan
10-09-2016, 05:33 PM
dude77 is obviously in stage 3, he responds to every post by Clinton supporters with anger laced diatribes :lol

Nick Young
10-09-2016, 05:34 PM
I know you're English and all but there is a thing called "polls" that us Americans employ to guage the people on how they feel about certain issues. They come in handy, especially when done correctly by instituitions that are dedicated to "polling" during political season.

You might want to investigate polling websites to see who is currently winning :cheers:

Hint; this is why Clinton supporters will easily take this bet and Trump supporters like NumberSix, UK2K and dude77 won't...just a heads up, bruh.
NumberSix and UK2K are not Trump supporters. They never said that they were.

I do not know their votes but I would not be surprised if they were to vote 3rd party or abstained from voting. That is fine and normal. This is America. Everyone should be allowed to cast their vote as they wish, free from judgement and persecution.

I can't speak for dude77's words and actions. I can, however, describe him as a based patriot with true integrity.

I would even describe you as a based patriot, amigo. In America, everyone has the right to state their political opinions. It is ok if people disagree. The more dissenting opinions in America, the better.

We, the people.