PDA

View Full Version : Serious question for Trump supporters

andgar923
10-10-2016, 09:05 AM
How do you guys think he'd get shit done if elected president?

Serious question?

How will he just wipe out Isis?

How is he gonna get rid of crime?

How is he gonna clean up congress?

I want some real answers here not the usual trolling. I want to be enlightened to see what you guys see, because the rest of the world aint seeing it. He's never given an articulate answer on anything, no details coming from his mouth. How will he go about making American great again?

kurple
10-10-2016, 09:12 AM
Trump fan only care about Bill Clinton

ArbitraryWater
10-10-2016, 09:25 AM
https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/785266073440583680

#damn

kurple
10-10-2016, 09:42 AM

#damn
is everybody missing the fact that bill isnt running for prez?

DukeDelonte13
10-10-2016, 09:43 AM
most people on here believe the president gets to wave a magic wand and BOOM new policy goes into effect.

CelticBaller
10-10-2016, 09:44 AM

#damn
case in point

ArbitraryWater
10-10-2016, 09:49 AM

whats the difference? :oldlol:

Oh so naive.. so naive. Plus, with Hillary's defending of his rape actions while she's champaigning as some feminist champion, puts her right in the mix with him.

JtotheIzzo
10-10-2016, 09:50 AM

Serious question?

I want some real answers here not the usual trolling. I want to be enlightened to see what you guys see, because the rest of the world aint seeing it. He's never given an articulate answer on anything, no details coming from his mouth. How will he go about making American great again?

You obviously have a weak understanding of the shookening.

Once Donald takes the oath, his alphaness will burn so bright that:

ISIS will be so shook they will collapse upon themselves and fold.

China, will be so shook that they will send container ships full of US $100 notes back to the States.

The Mexicans will be so shook they will build the wall for free.

Muslims will be so shook they will denounce their religion.

Environmentalists will be so shook they will buy Hummers.

Libertards will be so shook they will all start following Milo on Twitter.

Internet thugs of the right wing toughie variety will thrive as they understand the shookening.

People will be shook, it will all fall into place.

Jasper
10-10-2016, 09:52 AM
The campaigns and debates are really just a front for both candidates.

Hillary when she is in , will be conservative , but her and Bill's pet project is the health care system, so expect a work up on that.
ISIS will always be a bandaid , so expect more secret intelligence.

Stocks will go up , bonds will waif as usual.

---------------
Trump will get some things done that will be quite visual.
I truly believe he will rebuild the Mexican wall. (That is chump change in our system , but will pay dividends in the long run. )
I also believe he will work very hard to change import / export with China and Japan. Whether it ever happens through congress and the senate are another.

Isis - he doesn't know foreign policy , but I think he would work with Russia and European countries to squeeze ISIS financially..... maybe hit some serious targets , but have euro and russia back those attacks.

funny thing is inner cities and our shootings will probably get no relief.... unless there is a serious riot , then the national guard would be brought in sooner than Bush ever did for relief for Hurricane Katrina.

Hawker
10-10-2016, 09:53 AM

Then why are Clinton supporters using the 90s successes as a reason to vote for Hillary?

kurple
10-10-2016, 09:53 AM
whats the difference? :oldlol:

Oh so naive.. so naive. Plus, with Hillary's defending of his rape actions while she's champaigning as some feminist champion, puts her right in the mix with him.
family values is important in america. stand by your family thru thick n thin, even if would be easier just to throw em under the bus

and what is the difference? BILL IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

thats the difference

kurple
10-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Then why are Clinton supporters using the 90s successes as a reason to vote for Hillary?
the only legit reason to vote hillary is because she isnt donald ****ing trump

~primetime~
10-10-2016, 10:04 AM
Bill Clinton the PRESIDENT was a great one...and back then she was working hard with him.

Bill Clinton the -evil devil rapist- or whatever you want to label him has nothing to do with his policies.

~primetime~
10-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Trump: "everything is a DISASTER!!!"

*doesn't tell you how he is going to fix said disaster*

Hawker
10-10-2016, 10:06 AM
Bill Clinton the PRESIDENT was a great one...and back then she was working hard with him.

Bill Clinton the -evil devil rapist- or whatever you want to label him has nothing to do with his policies.

Trump tape has nothing to do with what he will do as president and you can say the same for all the "mean" stuff he said as well.

You don't think Bill will be working with Hillary?

Perfectly legitimate to attack Bill. All bets are off for this election.

~primetime~
10-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Trump tape has nothing to do with what he will do as president and you can say the same for all the "mean" stuff he said as well.

You don't think Bill will be working with Hillary?

Perfectly legitimate to attack Bill. All bets are off for this election.
I'm saying when people compare Hillary to her husband, it is in regards to his work as a President...his policies.

The Trump tape makes Trump look bad...and yeah maybe there is similar stuff for Bill, but Bill isn't running for President right now, Hillary is...and she will likely do things as Pres similar to her husband.

~primetime~
10-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Also...saying "look Bill is bad too" does NOT make women voters suddenly like Trump.

This is a huge part of his problem, he doesn't understand that pointing the finger at others and saying "but they are bad too!!!" doesn't make him GOOD.

The only way to fix it is for Trump to show some humility and beg for their forgiveness....and that is completely BEYOND him.

Hawker
10-10-2016, 10:12 AM
I'm saying when people compare Hillary to her husband, it is in regards to his work as a President...his policies.

The Trump tape makes Trump look bad...and yeah maybe there is similar stuff for Bill, but Bill isn't running for President right now, Hillary is...and she will likely do things as Pres similar to her husband.

Hillary is married to Bill so it directly reflects on her character and judgement. He's a shitty person but she married him anyway?

Again, perfectly legitimate.

~primetime~
10-10-2016, 10:16 AM
When Hillary is asked about emails, she OWNS UP..."I used poor judgement, I'm sorry"

she doesn't go into a rant about "look at Trump he is bad too!!!"...people don't want to listen to finger pointing, it's annoying as fck. Like a mom with two kids hearing "HE HIT ME FIRST!!!"...People just want them to apologize and move on, not try to justify their bad behavior by saying others are also bad.

DonDadda59
10-10-2016, 10:17 AM
Also...saying "look Bill is bad too" does NOT make women voters suddenly like Trump.

This is a huge part of his problem, he doesn't understand that pointing the finger at others and saying "but they are bad too!!!" doesn't make him GOOD.

The only way to fix it is for Trump to show some humility and beg for their forgiveness....and that is completely BEYOND him.

Yup, the Donald was just trying to drag everyone down into the mud with him. He did nothing to bring new people into his fold and his erratic performance last night won't stop the bleeding- he'll keep losing independents, women, minorities, the well-educated, etc.

He did a great job of firing up the deplorables though. :applause:

Hawker
10-10-2016, 10:21 AM
When Hillary is asked about emails, she OWNS UP..."I used poor judgement, I'm sorry"

she doesn't go into a rant about "look at Trump he is bad too!!!"...people don't want to listen to finger pointing, it's annoying as fck. Like a mom with two kids hearing "HE HIT ME FIRST!!!"...People just want them to apologize and move on, not try to justify their bad behavior by saying others are also bad.

Ok.

Owning up to something doesn't dissolve you of all criticism. She had over 20 years of experience before making that **** up. It's more than a, "WHOOPS SORRY MY BAD WONT HAPPEN AGAIN."

Maybe if was an entry level political position but not secretary of state.

FillJackson
10-10-2016, 10:25 AM

#damn
Donald Trump's human shields.

kurple
10-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Hillary is married to Bill so it directly reflects on her character and judgement. He's a shitty person but she married him anyway?

Does it tho?

~primetime~
10-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Ok.

Owning up to something doesn't dissolve you of all criticism. She had over 20 years of experience before making that **** up. It's more than a, "WHOOPS SORRY MY BAD WONT HAPPEN AGAIN."

Maybe if was an entry level political position but not secretary of state.
yeah but it quickly diffuses the subject, undecided voters don't to listen to finger pointing all night. Thus last guy's question "say something positive about each other"

Trump's ENTIRE campaign is basically: "LOOK HOW BAD HILLARY IS"

and while he may succeed at making her look bad, it does NOTHING to change anyone's opinion of HIM, and that is what he needs to fix the most, HIS image.

iamgine
10-10-2016, 10:35 AM

Serious question?

I assume with normal tools like military, foreign policy and police.

kurple
10-10-2016, 10:37 AM
Yeah, and i shit Heisman Trophys

Hawker
10-10-2016, 10:51 AM
yeah but it quickly diffuses the subject, undecided voters don't to listen to finger pointing all night. Thus last guy's question "say something positive about each other"

Trump's ENTIRE campaign is basically: "LOOK HOW BAD HILLARY IS"

and while he may succeed at making her look bad, it does NOTHING to change anyone's opinion of HIM, and that is what he needs to fix the most, HIS image.

Hillary's entire campaign has been the equivalent - "LOOK AT ALL THIS STUFF HE SAID!!!!"

You make a valid point about his image. Undecided voters shouldn't be watching a debate though if they need to make a decision. You can't really trust anything Clinton says.

andgar923
10-10-2016, 10:57 AM

How will he do it?

Nobody is answering the question I posed, which is very simple to be honest. It isn't a trick or a trap, it isn't trolling by any means... it is a simple question.

How is he gonna get his agenda accomplished?

~primetime~
10-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Hillary's entire campaign has been the equivalent - "LOOK AT ALL THIS STUFF HE SAID!!!!"

You make a valid point about his image. Undecided voters shouldn't be watching a debate though if they need to make a decision. You can't really trust anything Clinton says.
No it isn't at all. Anderson Cooper brought up Trump's tape...NOT HILLARY

Undecided voters want to hear about POLICIES, they don't want to look into what Bill Clinton was doing 20 years ago. It is very difficult to get anything out of Trump in terms of his policies. Meanwhile Hillary can point everyone to her website where all of her policies are laid out in great detail. When it comes to speaking about what is going to be done, Hillary is killing Trump.

Hawker
10-10-2016, 11:09 AM
No it isn't at all. Anderson Cooper brought up Trump's tape...NOT HILLARY

Undecided voters want to hear about POLICIES, they don't want to look into what Bill Clinton was doing 20 years ago. It is very difficult to get anything out of Trump in terms of his policies. Meanwhile Hillary can point everyone to her website where all of her policies are laid out in great detail. When it comes to speaking about what is going to be done, Hillary is killing Trump.

Did you just start following the election yesterday or are you ignoring the past few months? It's been non stop Trump said this, Trump said that.

Like I said, you can't trust anything Clinton says because you k is she's only doing it to pander for votes. It's best to go off her past actions.

MMM
10-10-2016, 11:10 AM
How will he do it?

Nobody is answering the question I posed, which is very simple to be honest. It isn't a trick or a trap, it isn't trolling by any means... it is a simple question.

Trump supporters are with him because of stopping Hillary's agenda and not so much about implementing anything himself. One example is the refugee crisis, that issue alone has people gravitating towards his stance while the opposing side paints everyone concerned with admitting refugees as racist. I think there is a common sense approach that both sides should be taking with refugees and that is to focus on children and women which i think Hillary mentioned in the debate and addressees legitimate concerns that the opposing side might have.

DonDadda59
10-10-2016, 11:12 AM
How will he do it?

Toughness. He will be strong. So strong. Believe me folks. He'll bomb the hell out of ISIS and then take their oil. It'll happen so fast, it'll make your head spin. Believe me. :frantic arm movements:

~primetime~
10-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Did you just start following the election yesterday or are you ignoring the past few months? It's been non stop Trump said this, Trump said that.

Like I said, you can't trust anything Clinton says because you k is she's only doing it to pander for votes. It's best to go off her past actions.
I think the bulk of the finger pointing has come from Trump. Maybe if you are one that thinks Hillary controls the media then okay. Before last night Hillary the person hasn't said anything about 'the tape' outside of one tweet. Meanwhile Trump gathering Bill's accusers.

~primetime~
10-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Toughness. He will be strong. So strong. Believe me folks. He'll bomb the hell out of ISIS and then take their oil. It'll happen so fast, it'll make your head spin. Believe me. :frantic arm movements:
That's what we need. It's a 'disaster' out there.

qrich
10-10-2016, 11:18 AM
I think the bulk of the finger pointing has come from Trump. Maybe if you are one that thinks Hillary controls the media then okay. Before last night Hillary the person hasn't said anything about 'the tape' outside of one tweet. Meanwhile Trump gathering Bill's accusers.

:roll:

:roll: :roll:

iamgine
10-10-2016, 11:19 AM
How will he do it?

What do you mean though? Are you asking about his exact strategy?

UK2K
10-10-2016, 11:20 AM
Trump supporters are with him because of stopping Hillary's agenda and not so much about implementing anything himself. One example is the refugee crisis, that issue alone has people gravitating towards his stance while the opposing side paints everyone concerned with admitting refugees as racist. I think there is a common sense approach that both sides should be taking with refugees and that is to focus on children and women which i think Hillary mentioned in the debate and addressees legitimate concerns that the opposing side might have.

This.

Most rational people can understand that this isn't safe, nor is it sustainable. You can't have half the country not paying taxes, then flood the country with more people who don't pay taxes, and then expect that somehow it'll all work itself out.

My question is, what will we do when there aren't enough taxpayers left to make sure the other half of the country is able to exist?

highwhey
10-10-2016, 11:21 AM

:roll: :roll:
I am flattered you copied my L

qrich
10-10-2016, 11:22 AM
I am flattered you copied my L

Still following me?

qrich
10-10-2016, 11:24 AM
How will he do it?

Work with Russia to fight ISIS is a vastly superior idea to arming the Kurdish rebels, who throughout history, have shown to be scum.

highwhey
10-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Still following me?
You copied my style :roll: :roll: :roll:

qrich
10-10-2016, 11:28 AM

You did that in 03?

http://s1.favim.com/orig/2/alphabet-soup-bro-brool-story-co-cool-cool-story-bro-Favim.com-150765.jpg

Nick Young
10-10-2016, 11:41 AM
Glad I convinced you to take the bet yesterday, bro.

DonDadda59
10-10-2016, 11:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IrbAc6uSkc :dancin

MMM
10-10-2016, 11:59 AM
This.

Most rational people can understand that this isn't safe, nor is it sustainable. You can't have half the country not paying taxes, then flood the country with more people who don't pay taxes, and then expect that somehow it'll all work itself out.

My question is, what will we do when there aren't enough taxpayers left to make sure the other half of the country is able to exist?

which is why the 2nd part of my post mentions focusing on children and women which does reduce the risk factors while also satisfying the obvious humanitarian crisis. Now some mentioned why wont Turkey do more but lets not forget that they've done quite a bit in accepting refuges already. it's the arab countries that should step up more but that doesn't mean we can't play a part in a global crisis.

As for your other point i appreciate that you are a fiscal conservative but i'm confused as too why you focus on social policy but ignore that so called conservatives have a worse record in terms of fiscal responsibility. Donald Trump is going to add more debt and services will get worse eventually so i don't see why you choose to ignore that.

UK2K
10-10-2016, 12:08 PM
which is why the 2nd part of my post mentions focusing on children and women which does reduce the risk factors while also satisfying the obvious humanitarian crisis. Now some mentioned why wont Turkey do more but lets not forget that they've done quite a bit in accepting refuges already. it's the arab countries that should step up more but that doesn't mean we can't play a part in a global crisis.

As for your other point i appreciate that you are a fiscal conservative but i'm confused as too why you focus on social policy but ignore that so called conservatives have a worse record in terms of fiscal responsibility. Donald Trump is going to add more debt and services will get worse eventually so i don't see why you choose to ignore that.
Trump isn't a conservative.

Until we reduce GOVERNMENT spending (of which, only one is likely to do), we'll continue on down the road of financial ruin.

You think if we raise taxes and bring more money into government, that we'll use that money to pay down the debt? Or do you think they'll spend more money on stupid shit? When has government ever used excess revenues wisely? Do they save it, or just spend more?

Im pretty sure I know the answer to that.

MMM
10-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Trump isn't a conservative.

Until we reduce GOVERNMENT spending (of which, only one is likely to do), we'll continue on down the road of financial ruin.

You think if we raise taxes and bring more money into government, that we'll use that money to pay down the debt? Or do you think they'll spend more money on stupid shit? When has government ever used excess revenues wisely? Do they save it, or just spend more?

Im pretty sure I know the answer to that.

Trust me i can see where you are coming from on fiscal matters. I agree on reducing government spending but i find it strange that your focus is always on social programs that impact the less fortunate but ignore that the fiscal record of lower taxes while not reducing spending is a recipe for financial ruin and is the path that Trump is on. You have mentioned time and time again about people voting them selves more money and largely blame democrats but i find that odd when you ignore that republicans have a worse tract record when it comes to the countries finances.

UK2K
10-10-2016, 01:14 PM
Trust me i can see where you are coming from on fiscal matters. I agree on reducing government spending but i find it strange that your focus is always on social programs that impact the less fortunate but ignore that the fiscal record of lower taxes while not reducing spending is a recipe for financial ruin and is the path that Trump is on. You have mentioned time and time again about people voting them selves more money and largely blame democrats but i find that odd when you ignore that republicans have a worse tract record when it comes to the countries finances.

It's not, that's just what you read and remember...

I can show you 1000 examples of stupid, wasteful government spending that has nothing to do with social programs, but you wouldn't remember them because the suggestions came from me.

But I also don't ignore the fact that, yes, a large number of people vote themselves more money by voting Democrat. That's not even debatable anymore, really.

MMM
10-10-2016, 02:42 PM
It's not, that's just what you read and remember...

I can show you 1000 examples of stupid, wasteful government spending that has nothing to do with social programs, but you wouldn't remember them because the suggestions came from me.

But I also don't ignore the fact that, yes, a large number of people vote themselves more money by voting Democrat. That's not even debatable anymore, really.

well we might be having two different discussions because i don't deny that people are voting themselves more money but the 1000 examples of stupid, wasteful government spending via special interest is an obvious issue that anti establishment movements from both sides have mentioned. However, in terms of debt/deficit lets not ignore both parties trackrecords. Republicans offer lower taxes but don't reduce spending for whatever reason and that looks like exactly what Trump is offering as well. Do you really believe that Trump lower tax plan doesn't lead to larger deficits???

UK2K
10-10-2016, 02:49 PM
well we might be having two different discussions because i don't deny that people are voting themselves more money but the 1000 examples of stupid, wasteful government spending via special interest is an obvious issue that anti establishment movements from both sides have mentioned. However, in terms of debt/deficit lets not ignore both parties trackrecords. Republicans offer lower taxes but don't reduce spending for whatever reason and that looks like exactly what Trump is offering as well. Do you really believe that Trump lower tax plan doesn't lead to larger deficits???

I think if you lower taxes 5%, and cut spending by 10%, you'll still be winning. Honestly, you keep asking me about taxes; I don't really care. What I care about is government spending. You could tax the **** out of us but if the government spends every additional dollar they raise (and they will) then what's the point? I don't even have a problem paying MORE taxes if I thought my money would be going to a worthy cause. But it won't. It hasn't, and it never will.

There is only one candidate that will (maybe, who knows) lower government spending, and that is the ONLY way we will ever pay off our debt.

You can't tax a population into prosperity. Start by eliminating spending (we could save billions upon billions by cutting programs and funding to shit we don't need), and then let's talk about what kind of taxes you need to raise to cover what's left.

ThePhantomCreep
10-10-2016, 03:49 PM

Right-wingers clearly live in a bubble devoid of female contact if they think this line of attack will lure women voters to Trump. :facepalm

It might shore up support among Milo Yiannopoulos' Twitter followers (who Trump had at "hello") but women, particularly those armed with a college education, will find the logic nauseating.

bladefd
10-10-2016, 05:49 PM
family values is important in america. stand by your family thru thick n thin, even if would be easier just to throw em under the bus

It is something Trump supporters wouldn't understand. Look at how quick Trump was to throw Pence under the bus during the debate. Trump is a rat who would quickly throw anyone under the bus he wants to in an instant.

bladefd
10-10-2016, 05:56 PM

It makes no sense coming from Trump.

http://www.moscowtopnews.com/image/article/6/4/8/648.jpeg