PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton interrupted by 'you're a rapist' heckle in Milwaukee

ArbitraryWater
10-10-2016, 09:20 AM
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/785105726452576256

kurple
10-10-2016, 09:57 AM
Bill isnt running for prez tho

DonDadda59
10-10-2016, 09:59 AM
I see you're all of a sudden another foreigner who supports the Donald.

How much did Putin offer you, bruh? :confusedshrug:

Patrick Chewing
10-10-2016, 10:18 AM

Zzzzzz what is your point???

kurple
10-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Zzzzzz what is your point???
That Bill Clinton isnt running for president.

Patrick Chewing
10-10-2016, 10:31 AM

So what? It's funny to see this guy interrupted and called a rapist. After all, that's what he is.

kurple
10-10-2016, 10:33 AM
Has he ever been found guilty of rape?

iamgine
10-10-2016, 10:33 AM
Is america ready for a rapist first lady?

TommyGriffin
10-10-2016, 10:37 AM
OP is a cowardly snitch.

gigantes
10-10-2016, 10:59 AM
that would require facts, which isn't exactly a Trumpet specialty. :(

Patrick Chewing
10-10-2016, 11:12 AM

It doesn't mean it never happened. Open your eyes. Look at all the facts.

qrich
10-10-2016, 11:17 AM

So you have nothing to provide to this thread but defensiveness?

Idiot.

gigantes
10-10-2016, 11:29 AM
It doesn't mean it never happened. Open your eyes. Look at all the facts.
what if he looked at the facts but didn't jump to the self-confirming conclusions that you did? :banana:

Long Duck Dong
10-10-2016, 11:33 AM

Nope. Neither has Bill Cosby. He lived in a time where power and privilege could get you out of most anything(see Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd). He's left a trail of sexual assault and rape victims since he was in college.

We gots the Internet now, it's very difficult to bury stuff like that these days.

UK2K
10-10-2016, 11:34 AM

Trump should drop out cause hes too much like Clinton's husband...

That what you're saying?

JtotheIzzo
10-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Trumpets becoming the feminazis they loathe

Long Duck Dong
10-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Trumpets becoming the feminazis they loathe

Sorry we just point out hypocrisy. Just like libs expect little decency from their own candidates but love to point out moral shortcomings of Republicans because of their family values stances. Bill ran on a prowomen stance while he viewed them as little more than objects of lust to be taken with or without their consent.

JtotheIzzo
10-10-2016, 11:51 AM
Sorry we just point out hypocrisy. Just like libs expect little decency from their own candidates but love to point out moral shortcomings of Republicans because of their family values stances. Bill ran on a prowomen stance while he viewed them as little more than objects of lust to be taken with or without their consent.

I thought Hillary was running not Bill..? I'd better check because the tenor of the Trumpets now is completely void of 'Crooked Hillary' its all 'CNN' and 'Bill'. Just like Trump you lot are all over the road and have difficulty staying on message.

Long Duck Dong
10-10-2016, 11:56 AM
I thought Hillary was running not Bill..? I'd better check because the tenor of the Trumpets now is completely void of 'Crooked Hillary' its all 'CNN' and 'Bill'. Just like Trump you lot are all over the road and have difficulty staying on message.

Some of the women said they were intimidated by Hillary into silence. I don't think Hillary is pro rape, she probably sympathizes with these women, I even think she genuinely despises her husband, but her political aspirations trump (no pun intended) everything.

Nanners
10-10-2016, 12:04 PM
"Every survivor of sexual assault needs to be heard, believed, and supported."- Hillary Clinton (https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/668597149291184128)

JtotheIzzo
10-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Some of the women said they were intimidated by Hillary into silence. I don't think Hillary is pro rape, she probably sympathizes with these women, I even think she genuinely despises her husband, but her political aspirations trump (no pun intended) everything.

Can't disagree with much of what you say except that I think the levels of intimidation are being blown out of proportion for damage control on the Trump side, but the Clintons were probably in damage control themselves at one time.

Must be tough for Bill to go home at night, i wonder if they even live together.

Nick Young
10-10-2016, 12:11 PM
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/785105726452576256
The KKKlintons are finished.

Rest in shit.

Nick Young
10-10-2016, 12:14 PM
relevant (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U)

You Trumpet for Trump more than any of us bro.

Every time you write a sniveling little post about how evil Trump is, all you do is attract more voters to his cause.

No one wants to be on the side of the snivelers and SJWs. Especially when that side supports rapists.

Your little moanfests and tantrums about Trump do more to help his cause than 50 rare Pepe memes ever could.

gigantes
10-10-2016, 12:20 PM
that makes a lot of sense to me, including the idea of her hating bill. it seems like a pretty realistic attitude to have after decades of willy's peccadillos... both in her having to deal with them logistically, plus her being humiliated and betrayed by them.

the last couple times i saw video of them together, past her false cordiality it looked like she despised him. that doesn't seem like a good sign for those hoping bill is going to be co-president. then again, they've probably become excellent at managing that situation and apportioning duties between each other.

still, it makes me uneasy that the next president is probably going to have a pretty angry, cuckolded side to her. no doubt the situation is common as dirt, but usually it's the husband in power.

if the Trumpets had a clue they might be going after this kind of thing more.

JtotheIzzo
10-10-2016, 12:23 PM
relevant (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U)

You Trumpet for Trump more than any of us bro.

Every time you write a sniveling little post about how evil Trump is, all you do is attract more voters to his cause.

No one wants to be on the side of the snivelers and SJWs. Especially when that side supports rapists.

Your little moanfests and tantrums about Trump do more to help his cause than 50 rare Pepe memes ever could.

Lots of strawmanning and ad hominen attacking here from the prince of peace.

My posts have been largely void of emotion and factual, no one called evil, and nary a snivel. I guess your observational skill is as advertised.

I think the trouble with you is you are way too fanboy on this one.

Carry on though, I look forward to my daily dose of the Leo gif.

TheMan
10-10-2016, 12:23 PM
I see you're all of a sudden another foreigner who supports the Donald.

How much did Putin offer you, bruh? :confusedshrug:
This

For every American Trump supporter here, 3 are foreign ***** wishing to see Trump destroy America :mad:

Nick Young
10-10-2016, 12:26 PM
It has long been known that Hillary is a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with that). Huma Abedin is one of her lovers.

Bill and Hilldawg both hate each other by now. Did you guys forget the Monica Lewinsky scandal? Their marriage was f*cked 16 years ago and probably for a lot longer before that.

Nick Young
10-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Carry on though, I look forward to my daily dose of the Leo gif.
Well, instead you can look forward to the ignore list.

Your time has passed, gramps.

The era of the baby boomers is over.

Enjoy your sniveling in peace.:cheers:

gigantes
10-10-2016, 12:44 PM
[I]Well, instead you can look forward to the ignore list...
lol

it would be funny if he had a script running that removed his acct from your ignore list on a regular but random basis.

my god, it must be delicious to be an admin who trolls the biggest trolls. :pimp:

ArbitraryWater
10-10-2016, 01:05 PM
kurpler and Dadda are ALL in for #ImWithHer :oldlol:

JtotheIzzo
10-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Well, instead you can look forward to the ignore list.

Your time has passed, gramps.

The era of the baby boomers is over.

Enjoy your sniveling in peace.:cheers:

Strawmanning and more ad hominen attacks.

please DO put me on your ignore list so you stop replying to my posts.

HarryCallahan
10-10-2016, 03:41 PM
Strawmanning and more ad hominen attacks.

please DO put me on your ignore list so you stop replying to my posts.
http://hedgeconnection.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/static1.squarespace.gif

Both of em

Nick Young
10-10-2016, 03:45 PM
http://hedgeconnection.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/static1.squarespace.gif

Both of em
He doesn't know what they mean. I taught both of those terms to him, but he still hasn't fully grasped their definitions yet.