PDA

View Full Version : Haitians are urging people not to give money to American Red Cross

Draz
10-10-2016, 09:06 PM
[quote]Trust in organisation badly shaken by reports donations were squandered

As the death count after Hurricane Matthew approaches 900 and reports of deadly cholera outbreaks begin to surface, Haitians have sent out desperate pleas for help.

Government officials estimate at least 350,000 people needed assistance after the devastating storm.

Yet accompanying many requests for aid comes a warning

Nanners
10-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Good to know.

I guess I will just donate to the clinton foundation instead, I hear they have done a lot of great work in Haiti!

BasedTom
10-10-2016, 09:14 PM
Don't donate to Haiti period. Corruption on every level.

Draz
10-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Don't donate to Haiti period. Corruption on every level.
:roll:

bdreason
10-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Non-profits are the biggest scams in the business world. Don't pay taxes. Pocket half the donations in the form of salaries. Did you know the NFL was a non-profit organization until last year? Just shows you how backwards the system is.

Patrick Chewing
10-10-2016, 10:05 PM
We've been donating to Haiti for years now and they're still eating dirt....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

CelticBaller
10-10-2016, 10:19 PM
Haitian Goverment takes the money for themselves

It's not worth helping a country that doesn't want to help its own people.

Facepalm
10-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Non-profits are the biggest scams in the business world. Don't pay taxes. Pocket half the donations in the form of salaries. Did you know the NFL was a non-profit organization until last year? Just shows you how backwards the system is.
Sounds like places of worship. Especially those mega churches like Joel Olsteen.

Snow
10-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Poor Haiti, always getting taken advantage of. When they sent the UN there to protect the people from civil unrest, the communities they patrolled were alarmed at the sheer amount of light skinned babies being born to young mothers after they left. :oldlol:

Doomsday Dallas
10-11-2016, 12:20 AM
We've been donating to Haiti for years now and they're still eating dirt....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

That's just awful.

I will remember this video next time I'm having a bad day.

Always avoid the Red Cross. Always.

Katrina taught us this lesson.

macmac
10-11-2016, 12:24 AM
Poor Haiti, always getting taken advantage of. When they sent the UN there to protect the people from civil unrest, the communities they patrolled were alarmed at the sheer amount of light skinned babies being born to young mothers after they left. :oldlol:

Not to mention they gave them Maleria.

The world has fukked Haiti many times over. That's what you get for being the first independent Black Republic.

Draz
10-11-2016, 12:25 AM
Haiti always getting fcked

Bosnian Sajo
10-11-2016, 02:01 AM

I did not know, wtf? How could that be?