PDA

View Full Version : Kool Boy's Official Top 10 NBA Players of All time and Why

Kool Boy
10-11-2016, 03:17 AM
I know everyone has their own list but this is the Official List I came up with after lots of research and changing around

1. Michael Jordan- Best shoes #1, always win finals never lose, 6/6

2. Kareem Abdul Jabbar- Can make the ball fly to the sky, tall, #1 points ever, won championship under a different name.

3. LeBron James- Can crush anyone, big like Harambe, sexy bulky shoes, not afraid of anyone at any position, won championship for Cleveland

4. Bill Russell- So many titles, grabs tons of rebound, wish he was my grandpa

5. Magic Johnson- Super handsome if had a smaller nose, would be over Russell but I don't like his son, lots of assists, triple doubles, surviving with HIV for many years so resilient.

6. Larry Bird- Angry white guy, I would be afraid of him, would be a fusion dance combo of LeBron and Kevin Love (LeBron's basketball IQ, court vision, ect, but Kevin Love shooting, athleticism, and rebounding) should have more titles and would be higher

7. Wilt Chamberlain- 100 points, strong man for his time, probably has a million STDs, chokes on own huge peepee in playoffs

8. Hakeem Olajoowon- block many shots, ultimate opportunist of Jordan retirement, from Africa, fast for big man, goes hard in the paint like me.

9. Tim Duncan- super good, boring, yawn, next

10. Shaq- funny man, only guy that can crush LeBron but LeBron will outspeed him, lazy get fat and never played 82 games in a season. Great set of DSLs

sunnyboy91
10-11-2016, 04:21 AM
Wheres Tyreke Evans?

Its actually a good list. I personally leave out players like Bill Russell and Wilt because basketball was so much different back then and I never saw them play.

1 - Jordan
2 - Kareem
3 - LBJ
4 - Bird
5 - Magic
6 - Duncan
7 - Hakeem
8 - Shaq

After that I have no idea but I think if you exclude players you've never seen play like Oscar, Wilt and Russell, that the top 8 isn't that debatable.

Real14
10-11-2016, 05:52 AM
Horrible.

aj1987
10-11-2016, 06:29 AM
Wheres Tyreke Evans?

Its actually a good list. I personally leave out players like Bill Russell and Wilt because basketball was so much different back then and I never saw them play.

1 - Jordan
2 - Kareem
3 - LBJ
4 - Bird
5 - Magic
6 - Duncan
7 - Hakeem
8 - Shaq

After that I have no idea but I think if you exclude players you've never seen play like Oscar, Wilt and Russell, that the top 8 isn't that debatable.
Bird and Hakeem over Shaq? :oldlol:

Smoke117
10-11-2016, 06:30 AM

Easily.

aj1987
10-11-2016, 06:40 AM
Easily.
Not really, no. Throw Duncan and LeBron in there as well.

1. MJ
2. KAJ
3. Shaq
4. LeBron
5. Magic
6. Russell
7. Duncan
8. Bird
9. Kobe
10. Hakeem

MP.Trey
10-11-2016, 07:01 AM
He does have sexy bulky shoes.

Smoke117
10-11-2016, 07:03 AM
Duncan a greater player than Larry Bird? Jesus christ...Have you lost your mind AJ? Not that I really give a shit...these list threads are just repetitive and dull. Most of the list are the same with some disagreements on order. Can the 6th greatest player really be that much better than the 9th? Not really. Outside of Kareem and Jordan you could probably throw them in any order you really please in the top 10. (well unless you don't consider them top 10...like I don't duncan or kobe from your list)

sunnyboy91
10-11-2016, 07:14 AM

Hakeem won in the playoffs when it mattered vs Shaq. Even Shaq says Hakeem is better. His list is something like Bill, Wilt, Kareem, Hakeem then himself.

aj1987
10-11-2016, 07:14 AM
Duncan a greater player than Larry Bird? Jesus christ...Have you lost your mind AJ? Not that I really give a shit...these list threads are just repetitive and dull. Most of the list are the same with some disagreements on order. Can the 6th greatest player really be that much better than the 9th? Not really. Outside of Kareem and Jordan you could probably throw them in any order you really please in the top 10. (well unless you don't consider them top 10...like I don't duncan or kobe from your list)
How is Duncan not top 10? 5 rings, 3 FMVP's, 2 MVP's, a GOAT level defender, etc..

Hakeem won in the playoffs when it mattered vs Shaq. Even Shaq says Hakeem is better. His list is something like Bill, Wilt, Kareem, Hakeem then himself.
Peak Hakeem vs 3rd year Shaq. Yeah, if that was '00-'03 Shaq, dude would've murdered Hakeem. Shaq was also equally as good (if not better) as Hakeem in the '95 Finals.

ralph_i_el
10-11-2016, 07:23 AM
No Tyreke Evans?

Smoke117
10-11-2016, 07:36 AM
How is Duncan not top 10? 5 rings, 3 FMVP's, 2 MVP's, a GOAT level defender, etc..

Where exactly are you manufacturing this fairy tale from? He's an all time great defensive player...top 10 for sure...but he isn't GOAT level. From the modern era alone...Hakeem, Robinson, and Ben Wallace are firmly above him. You could make a case for Garnett too. If Howard had never hurt his back he'd have a serious case right now himself. Duncan has longevity and consistency on his side...but he never came close to peaking as high as Hakeem, robinson, Wallace, or Howard. (especially the first three) I'd say Garnett and him peaked around the same level though.

feyki
10-11-2016, 07:44 AM
Shoes :oldlol:

Kool Boy
10-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Not really, no. Throw Duncan and LeBron in there as well.

1. MJ
2. KAJ
3. Shaq
4. LeBron
5. Magic
6. Russell
7. Duncan
8. Bird
9. Kobe
10. Hakeem
Shaq at 3? LOL maybe if it was a crushing contest and even then he would be #1!

Kool Boy
10-11-2016, 11:12 AM
No Tyreke Evans?
I project Evans to be a top 20-30 player all time when he is done but he has been too unlucky so far to be top 10 sadly :(

aj1987
10-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Where exactly are you manufacturing this fairy tale from? He's an all time great defensive player...top 10 for sure...but he isn't GOAT level. From the modern era alone...Hakeem, Robinson, and Ben Wallace are firmly above him. You could make a case for Garnett too. If Howard had never hurt his back he'd have a serious case right now himself. Duncan has longevity and consistency on his side...but he never came close to peaking as high as Hakeem, robinson, Wallace, or Howard. (especially the first three) I'd say Garnett and him peaked around the same level though.
Are you serious? I can post a shit ton of stats which show how good Duncan was defensively. I doubt it would change your opinion though.

Again, I said he was GOAT level, meaning he was among the best ever defensively. I didn't call him the GOAT defender.

Shaq at 3? LOL maybe if it was a crushing contest and even then he would be #1!
The worst I can rank him is #6. There haven't been more than 6 players with the accolades, dominance, stats, longevity, and impact that Shaq had. Dude was a monster and he deserves way better than what the retarded AF media gives him credit for.

ShawkFactory
10-11-2016, 02:48 PM
I project Evans to be a top 20-30 player all time when he is done but he has been too unlucky so far to be top 10 sadly :(
You mean you projected after his rookie year?

LostCause
10-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Duncan shouldn't be out of anyone's Top 10