PDA

View Full Version : The Donald Confirmed to be Putin's Manchurian Candidate

DonDadda59
10-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Kurt Eichenwald continues his one man destruction of the Drumpf campaign. The Donald and his people have some 'splanin to do...

DEAR DONALD TRUMP AND VLADIMIR PUTIN, I AM NOT SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL

At a rally in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, Trump spoke while holding a document in his hand. He told the assembled crowd that it was an email from Blumenthal, whom he called “sleazy Sidney.”

“This just came out a little while ago,’’ Trump said. “I have to tell you this.” And then he read the words from my article.

“He’s now admitting they could have done something about Benghazi,’’ Trump said, dropping the document to the floor. “This just came out a little while ago.”

The crowd booed and chanted, “Lock her up!”

This is not funny. It is terrifying. The Russians engage in a sloppy disinformation effort and, before the day is out, the Republican nominee for president is standing on a stage reciting the manufactured story as truth. How did this happen? Who in the Trump campaign was feeding him falsehoods straight from the Kremlin? (The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment).

The Russians have been obtaining American emails and now are presenting complete misrepresentations of them—falsifying them—in hopes of setting off a cascade of events that might change the outcome of the presidential election. The big question, of course, is why are the Russians working so hard to damage Clinton and, in the process, aid Donald Trump? That is a topic for another time.

For now, though, Americans should be outraged. This totalitarian regime, engaged in what are arguably war crimes in Syria to protect their government puppet, is working to upend a democracy to the benefit of an American candidate who uttered positive comments just Sunday about the Kremlin's campaign on behalf of Bashar al-Assad. Trump’s arguments were an incomprehensible explication of the complex Syrian situation, which put him right on the side of the Iranians and Syrians who are fighting to preserve the government that is the primary conduit of weapons used against Israel.

So no, Mr. Putin, I’m not Sidney Blumenthal. And now that you have been exposed once again, get the hell out of our election. And Mr. Trump—you have some explaining to do.

Full Article (http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635)

Kurt Eichenwald ‏@kurteichenwald 11h11 hours ago
Russian gov manipulates email to @johnpodesta. Publishes disinformation. Takes it down. Trump recites false info.

Finished showing the links between Russian disinformation op & Trump, so now Im gonna go watch Manchurian Candidate.

I like my Russian propaganda the old-fashioned way - uttered by Moscow, not by the GOP nominee for President

The Trump tapes are horrible. But that Trump obtained Russian disinformation and recited it as fact is terrifying.

Russia govnt falsified an email. Then Trump recited the falsified email at a rally. Only those two knew it. How?

Kurt Eichenwald ‏@kurteichenwald 12h12 hours ago
The Putin/Trump connection. One manufactures disinformation, w/in hours, the second is reading it at campaign rally.

Karoli ‏@Karoli 12h12 hours ago
So basically Trump and Sputnik had the same set of incorrect facts. Only them. Only Trump and a Russian propaganda outlet. Let it sink in

Drumpfsters... Care to take a crack at this? :confusedshrug:

http://debuitenlandredactie.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/manchurian-dbr-622x358.jpg

Patrick Chewing
10-11-2016, 10:13 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/26uflvc8Y3D4vvyw0/giphy.gif

Nanners
10-11-2016, 10:15 AM
Actually Donald was supposed to be Hillarys Manchurian Candidate... but it seems that things didnt really go as planned

http://observer.com/2016/10/wikileaks-reveals-dnc-elevated-trump-to-help-clinton/

In June 2015, Donald Trump announced his presidential campaign.

According to an email from Marissa Astor, Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook’s assistant, to Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, the campaign knew Trump was going to run, and pushed his legitimacy as a candidate. WikiLeaks’ release shows that it was seen as in Clinton’s best interest to run against Trump in the general election. The memo, sent to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) also reveals the DNC and Clinton campaign were strategizing on behalf of their candidate at the very beginning of the primaries. “We think our goals mirror those of the DNC,” stated the memo, attached to the email under the title “muddying the waters.”

The memo named Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz, and Ben Carson as wanted candidates. “We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously,” the memo noted.

Clinton was widely presumed to be the Democratic presidential nominee long before the primaries began. This assumption was held by the mainstream media and the Democratic Party leadership. Expecting Clinton to be the nominee, the DNC and Clinton campaign developed strategies for the general election.

In June, hacker Guccifer 2.0 released an opposition research dossier on Trump, dated December 19, 2015. Coincidentally, no other opposition research dossiers were released by Guccifer 2.0 from the DNC hacks.

It was in the best interest of Clinton, and therefore the Democratic Party, that Trump was the Republican presidential nominee. Polls indicated Sen. Rubio, Gov. Kasich, or almost any other establishment Republican would likely beat Clinton in a general election. Even Cruz, who is reviled by most Republicans, would still maintain the ability to rally the Republican Party—especially its wealthy donors—around his candidacy. Clinton and Democrats expected the FBI investigation into her private email server would serve as a major obstacle to Clinton’s candidacy, and the public’s familiarity with her scandals and flip-flopping political record put her at a disadvantage against a newcomer. Donald Trump solved these problems.

All the Clinton campaign had to do was push the mainstream media in the general direction of covering and attacking Trump as though he was the star of the Republican presidential primaries. As the presumed Democratic nominee, whomever she decided to dignify by responding to—whether the comments were directed at her or not—would be presumed to be the spokesperson, or nominee, of the Republican Party.

“Clinton, Trump trade insults as rhetoric heats up between front-runners,” read the headline from a CNN article in September 2015. “Hillary Clinton Seizes On Donald Trump’s Remarks to Galvanize Women,” read a New York Times headline from December. Several media outlets criticized the mainstream media obsession with Trump, but despite a few concerns that the media was propping up his legitimacy as a candidate with their constant news coverage, it continued unabatedly.

The mainstream media was more than willing to do the Clinton campaign and DNC’s work for them by creating a narrative that the 2016 presidential elections was about Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump.

Jeb Bush, the initial Republican frontrunner, assumed what should have been Trump’s role as the Republican Primary novelty sideshow. Sen. Bernie Sanders was blacked out of media coverage, and during the rare instances when he was discussed in mainstream media reporting, it was always under the pretenses that his candidacy was a pipe dream. The media gave Clinton what she wanted; impunity for the corruption, lies, and deceitfulness rampant in her political record, and an opponent who divided his own political party while driving fear and anxiety into her own to the point where enough Democrats and voters would gladly vote for her just to avoid Trump becoming president.

Facepalm
10-11-2016, 10:18 AM

How shook is Pat right now? Better get off while there's still room on the lifeboat

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NDZ1dO3vM7E/V_nn3onFnSI/AAAAAAABGjk/zihUiAEyNtg9wETh29S_nFrzq9e0iOcBgCLcB/s640/trump%2Btitanic.jpg

9erempiree
10-11-2016, 10:18 AM

Nice gif but I have a better one.

poido123
10-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Give Dondadda a break.

He's stil picking up the pieces of the Clinton family's annihilation during the debate.

Bill looked like he was going to jump out of the stand and kill trump :oldlol:

DonDadda59
10-11-2016, 10:22 AM
https://www.facebook.com/LastWeekTon...1020811693596/

Several thousand lies and failed projects later, the only thing Trump has going for him is his name. To which he has created this mythical fairy tale that the Trump name is synonymous with success. It is not.

Voting for Trump is a HUGE mistake.

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

That's cause Trump is not a Conservative. So I'm doing what any true Conservative would do. Expose this guy as a fraud.

Trump is really a Liberal. He has more in common with Hillary than with Rubio or Cruz. He offends Rubio or Cruz more than he offends the enemy, Hillary Clinton. He's just a ginormous piece of shit. He may even sue me one day cause of this thread:lol

You clearly don't understand where Trump wants to go with libel laws against slander. That's the beginning of the end of Free Speech and the beginning of having a Tyrant-in-Chief.

I'm the only true Conservative here apparently.

Everyone will be affected by a Trump presidency. This man thinks he's infallible. He thinks the Trump name is prestigious with success and he really thinks he's a savior.

Hitler rose to power in the same way with the kind of fervor that you see from his supporters. Trump is running on pure emotion, but no substance. He has no plan. This is all just a ruse in order to extend his legacy all the way to the White House.

Trump will be a puppet President

How many rubles did it take for Putin to get you to turn your back on your 'beliefs' and 'principles', Chewing? HOW MANY?

DonDadda59
10-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Actually Donald was supposed to be Hillarys Manchurian Candidate... but it seems that things didnt really go as planned

WikiLeaks’ release shows that it was seen as in Clinton’s best interest to run against Trump in the general election

Uh... What General Election have you been watching? If the plan was to run against the Donald because it was the surest way to the Oval Office, that plan is working like a goddamn charm.

You see the tweet diarrhea from the Donald this morning? Called Paul Ryan, the most powerful Republican in the US government, a weak and ineffective leader the day before voting in Ohio starts. :lol

andgar923
10-11-2016, 10:29 AM
As stated before, this is all a show.

Hillary is supposed to win and Trump is the one handing her the keys to the white house. Bet ya ass that they'll be old chums once again in a year or two. Donald is simply a pawn to get the queen into the checkmate position.

Ya'll playing checkers while they've been playing us like chess the whole time.

https://jesusbootcamp.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/satan-playing-chess.jpg

Nanners
10-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Uh... What General Election have you been watching? If the plan was to run against the Donald because it was the surest way to the Oval Office, that plan is working like a goddamn charm.

You see the tweet diarrhea from the Donald this morning? Called Paul Ryan, the most powerful Republican in the US government, a weak and ineffective leader the day before voting in Ohio starts. :lol

So then you concede that the Clintons have been promoting Trump because they believe he is the easiest candidate to beat? Do you share their view that defeating mainstream jabronies like Jeb and Rubio would have been a big struggle for Hillary?

:oldlol:

To answer your question, I did not see the tweet diarrhea. I dont have a twitter and if I did I wouldnt waste my time reading what Trump has to say.

But it sounds like you should celebrate! I'm sure those new tweets attacking none other than beloved republican Paul Ryan will finally be the end of the trump campaign... just like the last set of tweets ended him...

rufuspaul
10-11-2016, 10:40 AM
[QUOTE=DonDadda59]Kurt Eichenwald continues his one man destruction of the Drumpf campaign. The Donald and his people have some 'splanin to do...

[INDENT]
DEAR DONALD TRUMP AND VLADIMIR PUTIN, I AM NOT SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL

At a rally in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, Trump spoke while holding a document in his hand. He told the assembled crowd that it was an email from Blumenthal, whom he called

Nanners
10-11-2016, 10:44 AM
That's some prime paranoid shit right there. The kind of paranoia the Republicans get accused of.

its not paranoia, clearly dondumbass has uncovered yet another "vast right wing conspiracy".

the only people who are "paranoid" are the alex jones conspiracy nuts who have the nerve to think that queen hillary isnt the greatest political candidate of all time!

DonDadda59
10-11-2016, 10:51 AM
That's some prime paranoid shit right there. The kind of paranoia the Republicans get accused of.

Fascinating.

Were you aware that the Donald's last campaign manager received $12.7 million in secret, illegal cash payments from Pro Putin Ukrainian officals (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0)? And that after said manager joined the campaign, The Donald did a complete 180 on his Russia stance (http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-manafort-ukraine-crimea-russia-226573) and they gutted the GOP Russia platform (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html?utm_term=.8a204c3e7d70)?

Clear cut example of Pay 2 Play? :confusedshrug:

its not paranoia, its a "vast right wing conspiracy".

Interesting.

In your opinion, why are the Russians seemingly working harder to make the Donald president than the Donald is himself?

rufuspaul
10-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Fascinating.

Were you aware that the Donald's last campaign manager received $12.7 million in secret, illegal cash payments from Pro Putin Ukrainian officals (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0)? And that after said manager joined the campaign, The Donald did a complete 180 on his Russia stance (http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-manafort-ukraine-crimea-russia-226573) and they gutted the GOP Russia platform (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html?utm_term=.8a204c3e7d70)?

Clear cut example of Pay 2 Play? :confusedshrug:

Interesting.

In your opinion, why are the Russians seemingly working harder to make the Donald president than the Donald is himself?

:lol Are you seriously bringing up Pay 2 Play? Seriously? If you google that phrase Hill and Bill's photos pop up. You can't begin to compare a candidate that is mostly self financed to one who has been bought and paid for for more than 30 years.

Nanners
10-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Interesting.

Are they "seemingly" doing that? Exactly what proof do you have that the Russian govt is helping trump?

I already know theres zero proof, but ill humor your stupid hypothetical anyway. If the russians actually were helping Trump, I dont think it would change my thought process at all. Do you have any idea how many foreign elections the US govt has meddled with? When the US influences a foreign election, are candidates that dont receive US support automatically the "good guys"?

Even if Russia was trying to promote Trump (a claim which has never been proven), I would still judge him based on who he is, rather than dismissing him simply because a foreign country likes him.

Now then, in your opinion why are gulf states like Saudi Arabia and Qatar seemingly working so hard to make Hillary president? Why did the Saudis donate so much money to Hillarys charity? Why does the UAE donate to Hillarys superpacs?

DonDadda59
10-11-2016, 11:05 AM
The Donald claimed on Sunday that it wasn't the Russians hacking solely Democratic party officials, even intimated that there was no hacking at all.

[INDENT]Trump Told Russia To Blame for Hacks Long Before Debate

During Sunday's debate, Donald Trump once again said he doesn't know whether Russia is trying to hack the U.S. election, despite Friday's statement by the U.S. intelligence community pointing the finger at Putin -- and despite the fact that Trump was personally briefed on Russia's role in the hacks by U.S. officials.

A senior U.S. intelligence official assured NBC News that cybersecurity and the Russian government's attempts to interfere in the 2016 election have been briefed to, and discussed extensively with, both parties' candidates, surrogates and leadership, since mid-August. "To profess not to know at this point is willful misrepresentation," said the official. "The intelligence community has walked a very thin line in not taking sides, but both candidates have all the information they need to be crystal clear."

On Sunday, Trump disputed the idea there was any hack at all. "I notice, anytime anything wrong happens, they like to say the Russians are

Nanners
10-11-2016, 11:07 AM
very interesting. anonymous govt sources make big claims without any supporting evidence... seems legit.

you should highlight more of your posts with bold red text, it makes you so much more convincing!

Hawker
10-11-2016, 11:10 AM
very interesting. anonymous govt sources make huge claims without any supporting evidence... seems legit.

you should highlight more of your posts with bold red text, it makes you so much more convincing!

Since you've posted in opposition to DonDadda, I can only assume you are 100% a Trump supporter. There is no other reasonable explanation to conclude.

Nanners
10-11-2016, 11:12 AM
Since you've posted in opposition to DonDadda, I can only assume you are 100% a Trump supporter. There is no other reasonable explanation to conclude.

i hate trump, i just hate clinton slightly more. if she had played fair with bernie i might be able to bring myself to vote for her, but she berned that bridge...

i support jill stein, but nobody gives a **** about her so ill talk about clinton and trump.

DonDadda59
10-11-2016, 11:12 AM
very interesting. anonymous govt sources make huge claims without any supporting evidence... seems legit.

So you're with the Donald that there was no hacking done... As you post Wikileaks hacking releases incessantly?

http://whatthevogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Kermit-The-Frog-Memes-Thats-None-Of-My-Business-Tho-What-The-Vogue-679x350.png

Nanners
10-11-2016, 11:17 AM
So you're with the Donald that there was no hacking done... As you post Wikileaks hacking releases incessantly?

maybe there was a hack, maybe there was a mole (RIP seth rich?)

if it was a hack, maybe it was russians, maybe it was chinese, maybe it was a 12 year old autistic 4chan users from america.. i dont know and obviously you dont know either.

if you have any sort of real evidence/proof regarding what happened, feel free to share it at any time. when you do find something, please be sure to use plenty of bold red font so i know its legit.

rezznor
10-11-2016, 01:13 PM
You guys have obviously not read the story. This supposed email leak was doctored and included a paragraph that the author wrote for a Newsweek story months ago. Russian propaganda media reported it, and Trump reported on it immediately. He's presenting Russian propaganda as fact.

The author of the original article is calling out Russia for the plagiarism fail and falsifying the email, and Trump for reporting it as fact.

You idiots still don't think Putin is not trying to influence the election?

TommyGriffin
10-11-2016, 01:14 PM

http://whatthevogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Kermit-The-Frog-Memes-Thats-None-Of-My-Business-Tho-What-The-Vogue-679x350.png
:roll:

Nick Young
10-11-2016, 01:15 PM
One candidate has 20% of the campaign funded by Saudi Arabia. (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims)

One candidate sold 20% of America's uranium stockpile to Russia in exchange for $145,000,000.

The other candidate is Donald Trump.

Dr Seuss
10-11-2016, 01:15 PM
is OP being paid to post all this anti trump/pro hillary propaganda he wastes all day on here doing?

legit curious.

rufuspaul
10-11-2016, 01:20 PM
is OP being paid to post all this anti trump/pro hillary propaganda he wastes all day on here doing?

legit curious.

He and Filljackson need extra $ for new gowns to wear to Hillary's inauguration.

Nick Young
10-11-2016, 01:23 PM
You guys have obviously not read the story. This supposed email leak was doctored and included a paragraph that the author wrote for a Newsweek story months ago. Russian propaganda media reported it, and Trump reported on it immediately. He's presenting Russian propaganda as fact.

The author of the original article is calling out Russia for the plagiarism fail and falsifying the email, and Trump for reporting it as fact.

You idiots still don't think Putin is not trying to influence the election?
There is zero evidence to suggest the Russians are behind this.

It is far more likely the leaks are coming from disgruntled Clinton insiders.

Like Seth Rich for example.

RIP

FillJackson
10-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Kurt Eichenwald continues his one man destruction of
It's Unclear if only Sputnik had this email before Trump held it up. So Eichenwald might have this wrongl

Folks said this twitter site had it hours before Sputnik, but it's now deleted.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CudXCzLUAAAkOr5.jpg

What should cause alarm in this situation is another facet of what happened. It's not that Trump is a Putin marionette, it's that he seems to have pulled bad information off a questionable website and presented it on live television to an audience of thousands without skepticism. This is an indictment of his judgment, not of his loyalty.
Trump and Wikileaks appear to misunderstand the email. Blumenthal passed along an Eichenwald column. He didn't admit to anything.

Eichenwald is claiming that extra text was added to the Blumenthal email before Sputinik published it.

Trump could have gotten this from a different awful source.

Nick Young
10-11-2016, 01:35 PM
It's Unclear if only Sputnik had this email before Trump held it up. So Eichenwald might have this wrongl

Folks said this twitter site had it hours before Sputnik, but it's now deleted.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CudXCzLUAAAkOr5.jpg

Trump and Wikileaks appear to misunderstand the email. Blumenthal passed along an Eichenwald column. He didn't admit to anything.

Eichenwald is claiming that extra text was added to the Blumenthal email before Sputinik published it.

Why did Hillary pull out of Ohio completely?

Why is she still spending money to run ads in perennial blue states like Minnesota and Washington?

It's almost like she's completely given up on Ohio and Florida and now is afraid of losing blue fortresses Minnesota and Washington.

Micku
10-11-2016, 01:45 PM
This election bruh. News almost everyday. Omg. Sex scandals, a little bit of issues, insults, conspiracies, and potential civil war with the GOP. Now Trump is removing his shackles and is all like this isn't even his final form.

Grandma Nixon vs Orange Kefka everyone. Mockery awaits. There must be a documentary on this year.

https://media.tenor.co/images/54451401d52c0dd2fe9ee5752857d53c/raw

Nick Young
10-11-2016, 01:49 PM
Trump is going SSJ God SSJ mode now. The American people are lending him their spirit energy.

He only did as poorly as he did in the first debate because he was following advice from GOP Judas's like Paul Ryan. And he still wound up winning.

He went back to his old ways in the second debate, and Hillary, Cooper and Raddatz all got creampied in a verbal smackdown the likes of which we have never seen before.

SSJ God SSJ Trump is unbeatable
https://67.media.tumblr.com/8c5c3f876028d71e1eb65e5880b65cea/tumblr_o6sbhpzVNu1qc9dlro1_500.gif

DonDadda59
10-11-2016, 02:16 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/66j2pj.jpg

http://images.customplanet.com/UserCreatedImages/MainDisplayImages/Front/3d979cc7-6026-449a-a79a-87c99e383209.png

:facepalm

ThePhantomCreep
10-11-2016, 02:27 PM
its not paranoia, clearly dondumbass has uncovered yet another "vast right wing conspiracy".

the only people who are "paranoid" are the alex jones conspiracy nuts who have the nerve to think that queen hillary isnt the greatest political candidate of all time!

#BernieBrosForTrump ^^^^

This from a dickhead who think HRC stole the election from Bernie - - an election she won by nearly 4 million votes, carrying damn near every major state in the process.

The Far Left is every bit as susceptible to conspiracy theories and lies as the Alt-right. Your ideals may be different, but the nuttiness is the same.

ThePhantomCreep
10-11-2016, 02:34 PM

US officials clarified in no uncertain terms that Russia was behind the hacks, and that Donald is full of shit for saying "no one knows" who's behind them in the second debate.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-was-told-russia-was-blame-hacks-long-debate-n663686

DonDadda59
10-11-2016, 02:43 PM
US officials clarified in no uncertain terms that Russia was behind the hacks, and that Donald is full of shit for saying "no one knows" who's behind them in the second debate.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-was-told-russia-was-blame-hacks-long-debate-n663686

Already posted that same exact article in this thread. But if the Donald says no hacking happened, that's all a 'progressive' Bernie Bro needs to hear to denounce the entire intelligence community. *As he posts leaked hacked materials all day long*

Hell of a time we live in...

Nick Young
10-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Already posted that same exact article in this thread. But if the Donald says no hacking happened, that's all a 'progressive' Bernie Bro needs to hear to denounce the entire intelligence community. *As he posts leaked hacked materials all day long*

Hell of a time we live in...
NBC news is not a valid sauce. Check your sauces, breh.

DonDadda59
10-11-2016, 02:51 PM
NBC news is not a valid sauce. Check your sauces, breh.

You send in your absentee ballot yet? :confusedshrug:

Nick Young
10-11-2016, 03:17 PM
You send in your absentee ballot yet? :confusedshrug:
I'm voting in person breh. I'm even thinking about investing in a MAGA hat to wear in the photo I'm going to take outside the polling station.

warriorfan
10-11-2016, 03:18 PM
I'm voting in person breh. I'm even thinking about investing in a MAGA hat to wear in the photo I'm going to take outside the polling station.
Sounds legit

FillJackson
10-11-2016, 03:32 PM

Also these particular two hacking teams are known in the cyber-security world from well before the hacks.

When the forensic team hired by the DNC posted their information, it was replicated by other security firms.