PDA

View Full Version : Lebron on Trump Tape: "That's not locker room talk. That's trash talk."

Springsteen
10-12-2016, 01:34 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/786256304046272513

LeBron weighs in on Donald Trump: "That's not locker room talk. That's trash talk." (via @H_Grove)

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Not a Trumptard by ANY means, but its hilarious how all of the sudden everybody is on their moral high horse. :oldlol:

With the amount of p*ssy these athletes get, I'm fairly certain somebody like LeBron has been just as vulgar behind closed doors. Quit playing.

RoundMoundOfReb
10-12-2016, 01:44 PM
Says someone who listens to rap.

Mr Feeny
10-12-2016, 01:53 PM
It's nice to see Lebron voice his views without caring about perception or losing fans. Jordan always plated these issues right down the middle as he preferred not to offend anyone.
Lebron seems to be standing for his beliefs and speaking his mind without giving a care in the world about what anyone thinks.
If he thinks Trump is a moron,he says it. If any of the trump supporting, Lebron fans are upset, so be it. Cajones for days! :lol

pegasus
10-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Well, didn't his "locker room" look like "trash" the other day that he had to clean it up? Or was it just PR BS just like this one?

KirbyPls
10-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Not a Trumptard by ANY means, but its hilarious how all of the sudden everybody is on their moral high horse. :oldlol:

With the amount of p*ssy these athletes get, I'm fairly certain somebody like LeBron has been just as vulgar behind closed doors. Quit playing.

This.

I can't stand Trump, or Clinton for that matter, but I seriously doubt that daily conversation in professional athlete locker rooms isn't as bad or worse. That being said, I like that people can still express their views in this country (provided it aligns with PC culture. :lol ).

SouBeachTalents
10-12-2016, 02:51 PM
Well, didn't his "locker room" look like "trash" the other day that he had to clean it up? Or was it just PR BS just like this one?

LeBron has this fakkit mad :oldlol:

Spurs m8
10-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Most people, male and female, have talked like this at some point in life... You're lying if you haven't

Still better than killing people, stealing billions from the state department, arming Isis, selling secrets... Etc...

They're both f*cked... Some of you are just too stupid to realize yet.

NattyPButter
10-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Lebron is so full of sh!t. WTF do most men talk about when they are together and a fine as girl walk by? Sure isn't about his wife and kids. Dude has been in locker rooms full of young kids his whole life and he's going to straight up lie like that. That's what you call being PC.

BarberSchool
10-12-2016, 03:18 PM
"That's not locker room talk. That's the kind of shit DeLonte used to say to momma on the daily."Fixed.

BarberSchool
10-12-2016, 03:19 PM
Still better than killing people, stealing billions from the state department, arming Isis, selling secrets... Etc...Exactly.

Spurs m8
10-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Lebron is so full of sh!t. WTF do most men talk about when they are together and a fine as girl walk by? Sure isn't about his wife and kids. Dude has been in locker rooms full of young kids his whole life and he's going to straight up lie like that. That's what you call being PC.

Exactly.

Women do it too...talk about dix and guys.
Seen how chicks behave at a hens?

People are hypocrites.

Dray n Klay
10-12-2016, 03:38 PM
Exactly.

Women do it too...talk about dix and guys.
Seen how chicks behave at a hens?

People are hypocrites.

Are you upset bro?

Lebron23
10-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Bull fans having their usual meltdown in his thread.

Spurs m8
10-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Are you upset bro?

I wouldn't say upset, more amazed at the levels of brainwashing the private interests have over your country.

Cheers.

Lebron23
10-12-2016, 04:21 PM

I could only imagine his meltdown after LeBron his 3rd NBA title.

SamuraiSWISH
10-12-2016, 04:23 PM

Seriously. You can hear it alone in local gym locker rooms and those guys aren't the level of testosterone filled, alpha competitors pro athletes are. Come on, be real.

Trump and Clinton both suck. Athletes evoking their political agendas is alienating, as well as stupid. I hate hearing it from actual friends on facebook. Now we have to listen to dumb athletes talk about it?

Take the high road and not imaginary high horse like Trump haters / Clinton supporters ... and just don't discuss politics, or religion in public. Especially as public non political figures.

SMH one of the greatest presidents ever, before he was offed by the military industrial complex was SMASHING Marilyn Monroe in secret rooms in the White House.

Clinton's public husband was getting head and dipping his cigar in secretaries p*ssy in the Oval Office itself ... while cheating on that very lesbian running for president.

Yet these soft democrats are up in arms about mere talk about a sexually attractive woman? At most light grabbing?

Oh the hypocrisy.

:facepalm

Da_Realist
10-12-2016, 04:31 PM
...while cheating on that very lesbian running for president.

I guess that's the worst kept secret in America. Everyone knows it but no one wants to talk about it.

ArbitraryWater
10-12-2016, 04:41 PM

this

kamil
10-12-2016, 04:45 PM

Every REAL man has said something vulgar like that at some point. The difference is whether or not men actually act out the talk... and Donald Trump tried to **** a married woman while being married himself. But no, nobody talks about THAT... it's his 'words' that are so shocking. LOL, the ****ing logic with people.

jlip
10-12-2016, 04:49 PM
What's more amazing is people are acting they don't understand what the phrase "locker room talk" means. It's not a reference to conversations that take place in literal sports locker rooms only. Trump wasn't even in a locker room when he said that stuff. He was on a bus. The phrase is a general reference, especially in this context, to the conversations held in an exclusively male environment where there is an unwritten assumption that whatever is said there, remains there. That could be a team's locker room, corporate boardroom, team bus, barbershop, car, or any place.

Most of these wealthy athletes are lying. They know they have bragged about how easy it was to "get some" from "thirsty gold diggers" because of their wealth and fame. I know, last week, a lot of wealthy powerful men including other politicians, businessmen, athletes, musicians, and entertainers were praying that there were no leaks of their private conversations out there.

Mr Feeny
10-12-2016, 05:12 PM

:roll:

AirFederer
10-12-2016, 05:40 PM
Finally he makes sense. Haters in ruins :roll: :roll: :roll:

G-train
10-12-2016, 05:43 PM
I've heard things in male only environments that make that look like kindergarten talk.

Spurs m8
10-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Every REAL man has said something vulgar like that at some point. The difference is whether or not men actually act out the talk... and Donald Trump tried to **** a married woman while being married himself. But no, nobody talks about THAT... it's his 'words' that are so shocking. LOL, the ****ing logic with people.

Once again, lets focus on things like this...F*ck the killing people, stealing money, selling secrets to China, arming rogue c*nts in the Middle East etc...

Once again, 100% not pro Trump, but jesus, get your priorities in line you brainwashed f*cks

kamil
10-12-2016, 06:00 PM
What's more amazing is people are acting they don't understand what the phrase "locker room talk" means. It's not a reference to conversations that take place in literal sports locker rooms only. Trump wasn't even in a locker room when he said that stuff. He was on a bus. The phrase is a general reference, especially in this context, to the conversations held in an exclusively male environment where there is an unwritten assumption that whatever is said there, remains there. That could be a team's locker room, corporate boardroom, team bus, barbershop, car, or any place.

Street talk, gutter talk, locker room language, barracks talk...

Does anyone with an IQ over 90 actually take the terms literally?

Most of these wealthy athletes are lying. They know they have bragged about how easy it was to "get some" from "thirsty gold diggers" because of their wealth and fame. I know, last week, a lot of wealthy powerful men including other politicians, businessmen, athletes, musicians, and entertainers were praying that there were no leaks of their private conversations out there.

Most? More like all.... or like damn near all.