PDA

View Full Version : Been to 2 Trump rallies this summer...ask me what it's like

9erempiree
10-13-2016, 02:08 AM
Great atmosphere.

Had a Black guy from Mississippi travel down to visit family and decided to go to Trump rally.

Had a Latino couple cut in front of me but they apologized and moved over.

Asked a cop where can I go to SMOKE......right outside for cigarettes and if it's marijuana then its your car.

Nothing but Love.

MAGA.

America.

TommyGriffin
10-13-2016, 02:27 AM
I have been to a Trump rally. I'm not sure if it was different where you live but here it was a pretty rough crowd. I have lived in the South for the majority of my life and I even I have never seen so many Confederate flags and so many N-bombs dropped casually. The crowd had a very raucous atmosphere and a lot of the attendants were drinking. I thought Trump was going to shake things up in Washington and be a positive influence but after attending some rallies it really made me second guess who I was supporting. After more investigation I have found major holes and inconsistencies with what Trump has said and promised. As of now I am still Trump but I am hanging on by a thread. We will have to see how Trump handles himself over these final few weeks to see if he is fit to be our next President of the United States.

Doomsday Dallas
10-13-2016, 02:30 AM
When we say... "Make America Great Again"...

Which period in time are we referring to as great?

http://www.purecostumes.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/F123454_full_1.jpg

Those days?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51G5d7aXAyL.jpg

Or those days?

9erempiree
10-13-2016, 02:35 AM
I urge people to do shit in life.

Go to rallies.

Don't vote for the lesser of two evils but get informed.

9erempiree
10-13-2016, 02:35 AM
I have been to a Trump rally. I'm not sure if it was different where you live but here it was a pretty rough crowd. I have lived in the South for the majority of my life and I even I have never seen so many Confederate flags and so many N-bombs dropped casually. The crowd had a very raucous atmosphere and a lot of the attendants were drinking. I thought Trump was going to shake things up in Washington and be a positive influence but after attending some rallies it really made me second guess who I was supporting. After more investigation I have found major holes and inconsistencies with what Trump has said and promised. As of now I am still Trump but I am hanging on by a thread. We will have to see how Trump handles himself over these final few weeks to see if he is fit to be our next President of the United States.

Please stop following me around.

I got e stalker.

NumberSix
10-13-2016, 05:46 AM
When we say... "Make America Great Again"...

Which period in time are we referring to as great?
Don't take it so literally. It just a play on the phrase "make Britain great again".