10-14-2016, 09:35 AM
Dude is the best scorer in the league.

Yes, over Durant.

aj1987
10-14-2016, 09:53 AM

Yes, over Durant.
:oldlol:

He's not even the best scorer on the Cavs.

But yeah, he has the ability to score 60+. Wouldn't be surprised if he does.

sunnyboy91
10-14-2016, 09:56 AM
Didnt he drop about 60 on SAS in early 2015?
He has the ability to drop 60. Id bet against it, but I wouldn't be surprised.

lilteapot
10-14-2016, 10:00 AM

K.dot ShowTime
10-14-2016, 10:16 AM
With LeBron taking his rest I can see him scoring 60. he's special a talent and has endless ways to score

ClipperRevival
10-14-2016, 10:20 AM
Guys usually go off on somewhat bad teams when they have the green light to just let it go. But championships caliber teams are too good and too balanced for one guy to go off like that. So in that sense, I doubt it. But I wouldn't put it against him getting 50 once or twice.

Dray n Klay
10-14-2016, 10:40 AM
The only player on the Cavs that can score in isolation consistently is LeBron

sunnyboy91
10-14-2016, 10:43 AM
The 15/16 Warriors disagree with you

ShawkFactory
10-14-2016, 11:12 AM
The 15/16 Warriors disagree with you
Don't respond to him. It's a miracle he isn't banned

Real Men Wear Green
10-14-2016, 11:19 AM
Maybe if he had a season without James. But it's not like James will take half the season off, James is chasing Jordan's legacy which means he needs more MVPs which means he's playing at least 75 games. So unless James gets hurt Irving will only have 5-10 games to completely dominate the offense and then he has to be the hottest he's ever been.

Father Prime
10-14-2016, 11:20 AM
Probably more likely than Kevin Love scoring 40. He only scored 30+ once last year

Dragonyeuw
10-14-2016, 12:19 PM

You're a moron. Kyrie is easily one of the top iso scorers in the league.

Dragonyeuw
10-14-2016, 12:20 PM
Don't respond to him. It's a miracle he isn't banned

Oh he'll be banned. Then un-banned a day later. Just a cute little game that he, his alts and the admins play to pass the time or something.

ShawkFactory
10-14-2016, 12:30 PM
Oh he'll be banned. Then un-banned a day later. Just a cute little game that he, his alts and the admins play to pass the time or something.
It's insanity to me that people take him seriously. The things he says are so blatantly false and attempts to get a reaction. He tries too hard and people still respond :facepalm

CTbasketball92
10-14-2016, 12:52 PM

Yes, over Durant.

NAHHHHH

ArbitraryWater
10-14-2016, 01:01 PM
Guys usually go off on somewhat bad teams when they have the green light to just let it go. But championships caliber teams are too good and too balanced for one guy to go off like that. So in that sense, I doubt it. But I wouldn't put it against him getting 50 once or twice.

His two highest scoring games are on defending champs Spurs w/ 57 and at the time the home court having Blazers of the West with 55 (?) :oldlol:

AND he dropped one of the best playoff scoring performances ever in the finals against a 70+ win team lol.

edit: youre talking about players in general and who they score against? why? read op

RedBlackAttack
10-14-2016, 01:36 PM
He actually had the two highest scoring games of the 2015 regular season. First, he put up 55 versus Portland in a game LeBron sat out.

Kyrie Irving Full Highlights 2015-01 vs Blazers - 55 Points, KYRIEdiculous! (https://youtu.be/KkVhI8v5DAg)

^^^That is the Cavs record for most points scored at home in franchise history.

Then, a few weeks later came the 57 point game in San Antonio. That stands as the official franchise record for most points in any game.

https://youtu.be/mXxt8hJbelo

I think, when healthy, he is the most explosive scorer in the league. That's different from "best" scorer, which is more of a consistency thing, imo. But when he gets it going, he is almost completely unstoppable. When you are doing it against defenders like Klay Thompson, Danny Green, Nick Batum, Wes Mathews (pre-injury) and even Kawhi Leonard, that says something.

ClipperRevival
10-14-2016, 02:07 PM
His two highest scoring games are on defending champs Spurs w/ 57 and at the time the home court having Blazers of the West with 55 (?) :oldlol:

AND he dropped one of the best playoff scoring performances ever in the finals against a 70+ win team lol.

edit: youre talking about players in general and who they score against? why? read op

You obviously misunderstood. I said guys on bad teams usually go off because they have the green light. I didn't say they go off AGAINST great teams.

Bankaii
10-14-2016, 05:14 PM
Lebron, KD, and Curry are all better scorers, no doubt.
You can an argument for Kyrie being the best ISO scorer, but I'd still rather have peak KD/Curry

CTbasketball92
10-14-2016, 05:30 PM
Kyrie isn't the best scorer, but I think he's arguably the most complete offensive player since Kobe. Footwork, post game, handle & body control to slither into tight spaces and finish at difficult angles, midrange jumper. Only difference in terms of scoring skill is Kyrie is a better 3 point shooter. Kobe is obviously leagues and leagues better than Kyrie because he's prob. the greatest streak scorer ever, but Kyrie has every skill in the book, and I've never seen something a defense did truly stifle him in the playoffs. Consistency will be key for how I see him. But yeah, he could score 60 points in a game a few times in his career.

ArbitraryWater
10-14-2016, 05:32 PM
You obviously misunderstood. I said guys on bad teams usually go off because they have the green light. I didn't say they go off AGAINST great teams.

should definitely put 'playing on bad teams' then :lol

34-24 Footwork
10-14-2016, 06:58 PM

Kwahi Leonard would disagree with you after Kyrie torched him for a smooth 57.

ShawkFactory
10-14-2016, 07:10 PM
Kwahi Leonard would disagree with you after Kyrie torched him for a smooth 57.
Kawhi doesn't really guard PGs

bdreason
10-14-2016, 07:15 PM
Wouldn't be shocked to see him drop 60. It'll be interesting to see what he averages this year. He's a career 20ppg scorer, but I think he's better than that.

ShawkFactory
10-14-2016, 07:19 PM
Wouldn't be shocked to see him drop 60. It'll be interesting to see what he averages this year. He's a career 20ppg scorer, but I think he's better than that.
I'd say 23 and some change this year. Lebron at 25, but maybe rounding up