PDA

View Full Version : If you want to find the truth to pretty much anything, especially politics...

Im Still Ballin
10-14-2016, 10:40 AM
Just follow the money. Simple as that. It really is.

Why is this person receiving money from all these different large corporations and foreign interests. Why are Saudi princes giving this person money?

Why?

kurple
10-14-2016, 10:43 AM
The world seems pretty united in not wanting that troll as the next American president

andgar923
10-14-2016, 10:54 AM
As recently as Wednesday, Donald Trump has tried to sell to his supporters the idea that Saudi Arabia is a friend of the Clintons and not himself – a story which has proven to be a total lie.

If you’re looking for proof, just refer to this tweet sent out by the Saudi prince way back in January when the Republican pool was deep and wide and the idea of Trump actually being a nominee was a distant possibility.

الوليد بن طلالVerified account
‏@Alwaleed_Talal الوليد بن طلال Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Trump:You base your statements on photoshopped pics?I bailed you out twice;a 3rd time,maybe?
http://bit.do/TrTwt

Trump:
“Well, I would want to help Saudi Arabia,” he said. "I would want to protect Saudi Arabia

Truth is, the Saudis have a ton of money invested into the stock market and our politics. Let's be real here, our market will crash if they and the Chinese pull out.

Once again, the lesser of the two evils.

Which one will it be?

One is cunning

One is an idiot

andgar923
10-14-2016, 11:05 AM
[QUOTE]He told a different story last year.