Kyrie's last 5 games: 31/4/4 on 51%

Who you guys got?

lilteapot
10-15-2016, 02:53 PM
Kyrie whooped a 73-9 team
Kyrie

warriorfan
10-15-2016, 03:05 PM
Kyrie's stats were inflated due to Golden State's 3 best players being out either due to injury or suspension under dubious circumstances; with Iguodala's back, Bogut's knee, and Draymond's suspension.

Nilocon165
10-15-2016, 03:07 PM
JohnMax should honestly just die

JT123
10-15-2016, 05:04 PM
Both of their stats were kind of inflated due to the alpha dogs (Shaq and Bron) facing constant double and triple teams.
Still, if I'm being totally honest with myself I would have to say Kyrie was more impressive. :(

BeastMode24
10-15-2016, 05:10 PM
Kobe since he was the best defensive player on his team by a mile.

SamuraiSWISH
10-15-2016, 05:16 PM
Defense? All around production? Kobe. The teams the Cavs faced prior to the Warriors were absolute garbage. Can't discount that either. Although the 2002 Nets as Finals opponent is nothing to write home about.

jrjim
10-15-2016, 05:54 PM
Kyrie's stats were inflated due to Golden State's 3 best players being out either due to injury or suspension under dubious circumstances; with Iguodala's back, Bogut's knee, and Draymond's suspension.

Do you consider Curry's 2015 stats inflated with Kyrie injured and him being able to rest on defense?

aj1987
10-15-2016, 06:20 PM
Kobe since he was the best defensive player on his team by a mile.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
10-15-2016, 06:24 PM
Do you consider Curry's 2015 stats inflated with Kyrie injured and him being able to rest on defense?
Considering the defensive attention that was put onto Curry during the 2015 Finals, no.

Perhaps the most critical segment of this series came at the end of the third quarter of Game 4, Cleveland cutting the Warriors lead to three. The Q was rocking. The Finals hung in the balance.

Curry calmly called for the ball, shook a defender and drained a three, pushing Golden State to a six-point lead. In a reversal of roles, a gassed LeBron tried to answer with a three of his own at the buzzer, only to miss badly. When James went to the bench to rest at the start of the fourth quarter, the Warriors seized control of the game and the Finals.

Curry finished with 22 that night. He then dropped 37, including 17 in the fourth quarter, in Game 5. On Tuesday, he dropped a couple of massive threes to help stem a fourth-quarter Cleveland surge, then when double-teamed, hit a wide-open Klay Thompson for another.

[quote]
[SIZE="3"][I]Not only did Curry average an MVP-like 26 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists and 2 steals in 43 minutes per game, but as Kerr told his point guard, sometimes a point guard has to put his own game now in favor of managing the game for his teammates.

That is what Curry relayed when he said in the postgame press conference, "The Finals are not that different from normal NBA games. It's just the spotlight is different, and soar are the expectations. When you have an average game, you find out in the Finals that people were expecting more. But really, that stuff doesn't matter. It's all about winning. That's what I've learned. I just need to impact games, be myself every other night, do other things to help my team win and be OK with that. Manage the game from a point-guard standpoint, find a way to win and that's what we did