PDA

View Full Version : What do you consider yourself really bad at

code green
10-19-2016, 01:41 PM
Just saw the "What do you consider yourself really good at" thread, and since I'm a glass half empty kinda guy:

Parallel parking
Keeping shit organized
Being on time
1st person shooters

highwhey
10-19-2016, 01:52 PM
Sometimes i have a difficult time expressing myself in English, but also Spanish. At school and with most of my friends I grew up speaking English but I lived the Mexican culture so you can see why I sometimes have trouble understanding or expressing myself in terms of American culture.

As a child when I would encounter the term "c'mon" in a book, I had no idea how to say it because I had never heard it.

Nilocon165
10-19-2016, 02:25 PM
I agree with you on first person shooters. I started to play black ops 3 and csgo recently and it will be a miracle if I can start getting KD's over 1 consistently

I'm bad at waking up early, soccer, paying attention(I might have ADD), not falling asleep in class, etc.

KyrieTheFuture
10-19-2016, 02:26 PM
Women

highwhey
10-19-2016, 02:29 PM
I agree with you on first person shooters. I started to play black ops 3 and csgo recently and it will be a miracle if I can start getting KD's over 1 consistently

I'm bad at waking up early, soccer, paying attention(I might have ADD), not falling asleep in class, etc.
What state u live in? If you live near me we can play csgo together

Nilocon165
10-19-2016, 02:32 PM
Ohio

Draz
10-19-2016, 02:35 PM
mhm

highwhey
10-19-2016, 02:40 PM
Ohio
We cant play any games in real life unfortunately

But maybe we can still play csgo, add me on steam:lyanna mormont

Draz
10-19-2016, 02:42 PM

mhm :)

Nilocon165
10-19-2016, 02:44 PM

:biggums:

What did you have in mind

KyrieTheFuture
10-19-2016, 02:47 PM
:biggums:

What did you have in mind
He's gonna show you his first person shooter

Draz
10-19-2016, 02:48 PM
He's gonna show you his first person shooter
:roll: :roll:

Your first good post out of the 7 thousand

KyrieTheFuture
10-19-2016, 03:27 PM
:roll: :roll:

Your first good post out of the 7 thousand
Maybe you'll get there by 20,000

J Shuttlesworth
10-19-2016, 03:33 PM
I always forget to give people driving directions when I'm supposed to :lol

Draz
10-19-2016, 03:35 PM
Maybe you'll get there by 20,000
There you go again, returned to your natural garbage posts

Jasper
10-19-2016, 04:03 PM
Conversing with my step children.
They were raised in a far different way than most of us...

It's possible because they lived a nomadic way of life , and only interacted with their siblings. (Never asks questions of others, because they think it is an invasion of privacy... their mother doesn't even ask her kids personal questions) :banghead:

Its compounds the situation that I am not a good conversationalist , and yet everyone tells me I am better talker than most.
I have a few problems with it :
Any woman I size up , as well as wonder how she likes it.
(I know sounds hilarious , but woman know it)
I can talk with anyone , rich or poor , but I can tell when certain people are like in a click, and I feel like I need to invade their space.
Once I start talking I have a problem talking to long , and disengaging the person.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-19-2016, 09:44 PM
Most things

G-train
10-20-2016, 12:29 AM
Conversing with my step children.
They were raised in a far different way than most of us...

It's possible because they lived a nomadic way of life , and only interacted with their siblings. (Never asks questions of others, because they think it is an invasion of privacy... their mother doesn't even ask her kids personal questions) :banghead:

Its compounds the situation that I am not a good conversationalist , and yet everyone tells me I am better talker than most.
I have a few problems with it :
Any woman I size up , as well as wonder how she likes it.
(I know sounds hilarious , but woman know it)
I can talk with anyone , rich or poor , but I can tell when certain people are like in a click, and I feel like I need to invade their space.
Once I start talking I have a problem talking to long , and disengaging the person.

huh

Nilocon165
10-20-2016, 12:26 PM
Cheating on a test without getting caught as I just learned 20 minutes ago

DaHeezy
10-20-2016, 12:42 PM
I'm extremely bad at investing faith into people. I'm one of those type of dudes who will go all out for a friend, anytime. And I rarely say no to a favor. Somehow I translate that into loyalty and feel it should be easily reciprocated. Unfortunately too many people have let me down.

I'm also a very good guitar player and a great singer. But for the life of me I cannot do it at the same time. I can play a song and have someone else sing. But I don't have the coordination to do it simultaneously

glidedrxlr22
10-20-2016, 04:06 PM
Billiards