PDA

View Full Version : anyone else think maimi heat are [b]SERIOS[/b] contender now?

Theoo
10-19-2016, 05:02 PM
i am DEAD serios if you have be watching maim heatin the pre season you have see what i have see. the maimi heat have just so much better chemistry and i think it are actually good thing that dwade have leave. after dwade show everyone hes wife naked photo NO ONE on heat can concetrate to basketball or practise .. naked dwade wife picture in locker room and toilets and that were just serious problem and when he bring hes wife to watch the games just forget about it , and all the fans that are all the cared about to, now the can focus on BASKETBALL and fans can concetrate on just basketball . it were only chris bosh i belive that were not affected by the naked pictures and now let talk about chris bosh..

a sensative topic i know trust me chris bosh are one my favorite maimi heat player of all time hes improvement to the jump ball tip were one the greatest thing i have ever see.. but im not gone say he are gay but i woud also not be excited to shower with him to the locker room or compare sizes to the showers and give back rub with him wich are ESSENTIAL thing to create chemistry in a team and trust me no one put their all into practise when the had to box him out or when hassan whiteside wanted practise hes post moves with him that are a FACT. i can see it now the team have better chemistry and practise more and have 100% concentration . these are after hundreds horus of analyses and i really think maimi heat can win champoinship this year

Proctor
10-19-2016, 05:25 PM
i am DEAD serios if you have be watching maim heatin the pre season you have see what i have see. the maimi heat have just so much better chemistry and i think it are actually good thing that dwade have leave. after dwade show everyone hes wife naked photo NO ONE on heat can concetrate to basketball or practise .. naked dwade wife picture in locker room and toilets and that were just serious problem and when he bring hes wife to watch the games just forget about it , and all the fans that are all the cared about to, now the can focus on BASKETBALL and fans can concetrate on just basketball . it were only chris bosh i belive that were not affected by the naked pictures and now let talk about chris bosh..

a sensative topic i know trust me chris bosh are one my favorite maimi heat player of all time hes improvement to the jump ball tip were one the greatest thing i have ever see.. but im not gone say he are gay but i woud also not be excited to shower with him to the locker room or compare sizes to the showers and give back rub with him wich are ESSENTIAL thing to create chemistry in a team and trust me no one put their all into practise when the had to box him out or when hassan whiteside wanted practise hes post moves with him that are a FACT. i can see it now the team have better chemistry and practise more and have 100% concentration . these are after hundreds horus of analyses and i really think maimi heat can win champoinship this year
Comeone men!! :roll: :roll:

Theoo, this place could use your wisdom more men :bowdown:

Theoo
10-19-2016, 05:37 PM
Comeone men!! :roll: :roll:

Theoo, this place could use your wisdom more men :bowdown:
thnx men i belive in QUALITY and not quantty these post are result of i thnk 250 hour of researching

SwayDizzle
10-19-2016, 05:37 PM
looool

SuperCereal
10-19-2016, 05:41 PM
OP is GOAT poster on ISH.
I am serios.

:applause:

NBAGOAT
10-19-2016, 05:58 PM
:lol :lol

RR#9
10-19-2016, 07:01 PM
THEOO :bowdown:

G-train
10-19-2016, 07:06 PM

Thoughts on Hassan's jump ball tip?

Theoo
10-19-2016, 07:17 PM
Thoughts on Hassan's jump ball tip?
hassan well be he best jumpballtip player in nba history PERIOD im trying to find hes email to give him tips

D-Wait
10-20-2016, 12:12 AM
Theoo, definitely one of the all-time greats of ISH :applause:

I<3NBA
10-20-2016, 08:17 AM
thnx men i belive in QUALITY and not quantty these post are result of i thnk 250 hour of researching
more posters should imitate you, man. most of them don't even think before posting, let alone doing 250 hours of research.

you're doing something good, teaching the community about these things, man.

dunksby
10-20-2016, 08:19 AM

They are going to lose to OKC in the finals cause of Adams superior jump ball tip.

ralph_i_el
10-20-2016, 10:04 AM
5 star post Theoo, as usual!

Jasper
10-20-2016, 10:49 AM
NO

Gotterdammerung
10-20-2016, 11:26 AM
hassan well be he best jumpballtip player in nba history PERIOD im trying to find hes email to give him tips
The best "jumpballtip" since 1998 (minimum 100) is Arvydas Sabonis, who got 74.2% of 275 tries. Shaq is second with 72.4% of 1055 tries.
:biggums:
Tim Duncan was better than Chris Bosh in 2015, getting 71.6% of 109 tries, while Bosh had an injury filled campaign, getting only 38 tries, and winning 71.1%.
:kobe:

RedBlackAttack
10-20-2016, 12:05 PM
For as much hype as Karl-Anthony Towns is getting, I don't understand how people can simply overlook his embarrassing 41.3% jumpballtip rate. Really, really bad, especially for a 7-footer with his kind of length.

Maybe Thibs will help KAT improve his issues on the jumpballtip, but that can be one of those things you either have or you don't.

Compare that to Andre Drummond who gets an astounding 74% of jumpballtip attempts ... hard to argue with the numbers.

Theoo
10-20-2016, 01:53 PM
5 star post Theoo, as usual!
thnx for 5 star man :bowdown: :bowdown:

The best "jumpballtip" since 1998 (minimum 100) is Arvydas Sabonis, who got 74.2% of 275 tries. Shaq is second with 72.4% of 1055 tries.
:biggums:
Tim Duncan was better than Chris Bosh in 2015, getting 71.6% of 109 tries, while Bosh had an injury filled campaign, getting only 38 tries, and winning 71.1%.
:kobe:

nice statistic men.. that truly show how great chris bosh were to the jumpballtip. 71.1% for old injure chris bosh ?? that are unbelavable man and almost as good as prime shaq it are hes best jumpballtip season of all time and not by coinsidence because i have be sending spolstra non stop email with tips .. timduncan being one the best jumpballtip player ever and him being one the winningest player of all time just prove that jumpballtip wins champoinships

For as much hype as Karl-Anthony Towns is getting, I don't understand how people can simply overlook his embarrassing 41.3% jumpballtip rate. Really, really bad, especially for a 7-footer with his kind of length.

Maybe Thibs will help KAT improve his issues on the jumpballtip, but that can be one of those things you either have or you don't.

Compare that to Andre Drummond who gets an astounding 74% of jumpballtip attempts ... hard to argue with the numbers.

very good research on this post.. you know many peoples have hear the phrase offense win game and defense win champoinship i think that are COMPLETELY wrong to say that what i always say ; offense and defense win games .. jumpballtip win champoinships and karl anthony are young player he want focuse on dunking andscoringand when heget HUNGEr for champoinship he will spend all summer working on hes jumpballtip.. but with that said i well be VERY nervous becuse true talent to the jumpballtip is something that your born with and cant learn