PDA

View Full Version : Durant: Russell Westbrook and I were nothing more than

Ca$H
10-19-2016, 06:52 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/featured/kevin-durant-russell-westbrook-work-friends/329127

Theoo
10-19-2016, 07:04 PM
alpa male like russel well NEVER be freinds with beta like durant that are just fact . everytime durant wife have peroid or anything and he have to bail on bowling night or have to make excuses to not come to the club becuse hes wife are bitching that are gone IMMEDIATELY tip off westbroke that he dont need waste hes time with durant becuse meanwhile westbroke tell hes motherfk**er peroid girlfreind to have the toilets clean and have dinner ready when he come home from the clubs . durant must have spend many horus cleaning toilet and shower thinking about why there not best freind forever while westbroke was partyingg and i guess it are perfect to golden state durant can praay together with fk** curry and talk about fk** cillat bang or whatever are there favorite toilet cleaning products

HenryGarfunkle
10-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Westbrook's lack of talent on the court is what made KD leave. His lack of shooting and awareness drove KD nuts.

Chris Paul is the perfect PG for Durant. Wetbrook is the WORST PG for Durant. Anybody who blames KD for leaving doesn't understand basketball. Anyone who blames KD for joining a team full of dudes he likes in a city he likes, doesn't understand life.

Lord P
10-19-2016, 07:08 PM
How long until Durant has his first meltdown of the season?

SamuraiSWISH
10-19-2016, 07:16 PM
Anybody who blames KD for leaving doesn't understand basketball. Anyone who blames KD for joining a team full of dudes he likes in a city he likes, doesn't understand life.
No one ever criticizes it as a life decision, moron. It's a competitive coward problem.

Springsteen
10-19-2016, 07:22 PM
alpa male like russel well NEVER be freinds with beta like durant that are just fact . everytime durant wife have peroid or anything and he have to bail on bowling night or have to make excuses to not come to the club becuse hes wife are bitching that are gone IMMEDIATELY tip off westbroke that he dont need waste hes time with durant becuse meanwhile westbroke tell hes motherfk**er peroid girlfreind to have the toilets clean and have dinner ready when he come home from the clubs . durant must have spend many horus cleaning toilet and shower thinking about why there not best freind forever while westbroke was partyingg and i guess it are perfect to golden state durant can praay together with fk** curry and talk about fk** cillat bang or whatever are there favorite toilet cleaning products

:bowdown:

Theoo
10-19-2016, 07:26 PM
Westbrook's lack of talent on the court is what made KD leave. His lack of shooting and awareness drove KD nuts.

Chris Paul is the perfect PG for Durant. Wetbrook is the WORST PG for Durant. Anybody who blames KD for leaving doesn't understand basketball. Anyone who blames KD for joining a team full of dudes he likes in a city he likes, doesn't understand life.
:biggums: what are u saying?

Theoo
10-19-2016, 07:29 PM
[quote] Durant said of meeting with the Warriors.

no pun intended
10-19-2016, 07:58 PM
Tbh Steph and Klay seem to be nothing more than "work friends" either.

AintNoSunshine
10-19-2016, 08:01 PM
Durant is ruined and have given up himself, very sad. He will regret how he handled this later.

SamuraiSWISH
10-19-2016, 08:27 PM
:biggums: what are u saying?
Lol seriously.

Durant was so enticed he wanted to go to dinner with these guys and wanted to know their interests outside of basketball?

Sounds gay AF.

Warriors must have turned this dude out in the locker room. And The Servant must have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hoopz2332
10-19-2016, 08:28 PM
Lol seriously.

Durant was so enticed he wanted to go to dinner with these guys and wanted to know their interests outside of basketball?

Sounds gay AF.

Warriors must have turned this dude out in the locker room. And The Servant must have thoroughly enjoyed it.

:roll:

Young X
10-19-2016, 08:30 PM
Sounds like a woman. I would never wanna go to war with someone like this.

G-train
10-19-2016, 08:32 PM
I know for actual fact, that Durant left simply because he didn't like Westbrook's attitude and he is a bad team mate. I emphasis 'IN DURANT'S OPINION'.
FACT.

SamuraiSWISH
10-19-2016, 08:36 PM
I know for actual fact, that Durant left simply because he didn't like Westbrook's attitude and he is a bad team mate. I emphasis 'IN DURANT'S OPINION'.
FACT.
How do you know for a fact?

NBAGOAT
10-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Sounds like a woman. I would never wanna go to war with someone like this.

whatever, he's still a top 5 player at the very least. is capable of playing well in the playoffs. you don't need 5 draymond or randolph types to win.

Young X
10-19-2016, 09:09 PM
whatever, he's still a top 5 player at the very least. is capable of playing well in the playoffs. you don't need 5 draymond or randolph types to win.Never denied his talent, he just seems soft to me.

bluechox2
10-19-2016, 09:19 PM
what a puss

NBAGOAT
10-19-2016, 09:20 PM
Never denied his talent, he just seems soft to me.

I agree but draymond is enough to make them not pushovers.

bdreason
10-19-2016, 09:40 PM
Pretty obvious they are completely different people with opposite personalities. I don't think anyone thought they were hanging out off the court.

lilteapot
10-19-2016, 09:43 PM
Listen, I don't blame KD for leaving. I don't actually care that he joined Golden State. I would hate playing with Westbrick too. He's the dumbest player with the most talent in the league.

But you can't pretend the way KD has handled this is mature at all.

Spurs m8
10-19-2016, 09:55 PM
My God Durant is the biggest b1tch to ever play in the nba

What a beta f@ggot

Nilocon165
10-19-2016, 10:00 PM
My God Durant is the biggest b1tch to ever play in the nba

What a beta f@ggot
The most annoying thing about all of this is when someone says "Why are you hating on KD? He just did what made him happy!"

He also ruined the competition of my favorite sport, so **** him. I don't wanna watch NBA when I already know who's gonna win the title.

With that being said, hopefully one of our teams knocks them out in the playoffs:cheers:

#Spursin7 #Cavsin7

tpols
10-19-2016, 10:04 PM
damn.. KD is ice cold.. heartless mentality.

HenryGarfunkle
10-19-2016, 10:16 PM
Sounds gay AF.

So does blatantly lying about coaching an 8th grade aau team. :lol

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369588

#NeverForget

You're the joke of the forum, coach. :oldlol:

livingby3's
10-19-2016, 10:28 PM

:cheers: keep those posts coming

IGOTGAME
10-19-2016, 10:58 PM
Pretty obvious they are completely different people with opposite personalities. I don't think anyone thought they were hanging out off the court.

You have to admit that Durant has handled this like a child. Actually, comparing the two off the court, Westbrook appears much more mature, more intelligent and more sure of himself as a person.

The fact that Durant is still going on about this stuff just shows a lack of emotional maturity.

theaussieguy
10-20-2016, 01:50 AM
finally, its taken this long to get the most useful information out of this entire scenario but now it makes total sense. I was always under the impression they were basically best friends on that OKC team, but they didn't even hang out together on the road. Interdasting

Spurs m8
10-20-2016, 01:55 AM
The most annoying thing about all of this is when someone says "Why are you hating on KD? He just did what made him happy!"

He also ruined the competition of my favorite sport, so **** him. I don't wanna watch NBA when I already know who's gonna win the title.

With that being said, hopefully one of our teams knocks them out in the playoffs:cheers:

#Spursin7 #Cavsin7

Nailed it, bro

NBAGOAT
10-20-2016, 02:46 AM

#Spursin7 #Cavsin7

I get it but KD has no reason not to leave if the only problem is PR problems and fans being unhappy. You can get mad of him for what he did but he has little reason to care about how competitive the league is. Your reason for hating on KD could easily be used for Lebron's decision too. This isn't WWE where popularity is super important. Only money and success really matter at the end of the day for NBA players.

Spurs m8
10-20-2016, 03:06 AM
Kd clearly doesn't respect the league

dunksby
10-20-2016, 03:31 AM
Damn, KD just burned Russell, he had to though, after Westbrook's few recent remarks.

Spurs m8
10-20-2016, 05:12 AM
As if Russ cares lol

KD only said this shit coz he's melting down himself

ArbitraryWater
10-20-2016, 08:10 AM
Damn, KD just burned Russell, he had to though, after Westbrook's few recent remarks.

which were those?

You mean the ones in answer to KD's remarks? :oldlol:

Dude is clearly defensive about this matter, knows he's being a bitch, so he's deflecting the load more and more to Westbrook...

like its been said, sounds very gay and woman-like.

SpaceJam
10-20-2016, 08:13 AM
Savage KD savage. :pimp:

dunksby
10-20-2016, 08:14 AM
which were those?

You mean the ones in answer to KD's remarks? :oldlol:

Dude is clearly defensive about this matter, knows he's being a bitch, so he's deflecting the load more and more to Westbrook...

like its been said, sounds very gay and woman-like.
You would know, so I'm going to trust you on this one.

Annyong!
10-20-2016, 11:55 AM
:biggums:

What the heck did I just read?

sdot_thadon
10-20-2016, 12:09 PM
After saying last season:
[QUOTE=kevin durant]
Me and Russ had talked about that stuff, but it wasn

KirbyPls
10-20-2016, 02:23 PM

Your avatar seems relevant to this thread. :cheers:

IGOTGAME
10-20-2016, 02:25 PM
After saying last season:

Brothers turned co-workers.:rolleyes:

Durant is a joke

Paul George 24
10-20-2016, 02:28 PM

#Spursin7 #Cavsin7
SPURS >>>>>>>> CAVS

Dro
10-20-2016, 04:45 PM
We already knew this but you know who I bet didn't know this? Westbrook. I'm sure he thought they were more than just "work friends".

Nilocon165
10-20-2016, 04:51 PM
SPURS >>>>>>>> CAVS
CAVS WON THE TITLE SPURS LOST TO OKC

Velocirap31
10-20-2016, 04:55 PM
Durant is acting like a junior high girl. He hasn't said a single thing that makes him look better since he joined the GSW.

SamuraiSWISH
10-20-2016, 05:28 PM
Durant is acting like a junior high girl. He hasn't said a single thing that makes him look better since he joined the GSW.
Seriously.

ArbitraryWater
10-20-2016, 07:05 PM
You would know, so I'm going to trust you on this one.

edgy

moongaze
10-21-2016, 03:56 AM

Not when that team just beat yours in embarrassing fashion. Would you be saying that people criticizing curry if he joined the cavs this year don't understand life?

TheOne
10-21-2016, 04:17 AM
Apparently KD doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Weak and stupid.