Noel
Embiid

That is potentially a crazy line up.

fourkicks44
10-22-2016, 08:23 AM
Let the good times roll.....

bobopenguin
10-22-2016, 08:38 AM
i dont see why 76er still need okafor if embiid can play at this level.
i would trade JC + nick young for okafor.

chocolatethunder
10-22-2016, 09:05 AM
This team is starting to come together.

Simmons
Stauskas
Saric
Noel
Embiid

Stauskas? I assume you're joking. The dude can't do anything. He was a great shooter in college but since he's been here and when he was ins sacto he's just been awful.

BigKAT
10-22-2016, 09:11 AM
Stauskas? I assume you're joking. The dude can't do anything. He was a great shooter in college but since he's been here and when he was ins sacto he's just been awful.

Well.
Not saying he is great,
But I think anyone coming out of that team deserves a fresh start, with at least some leeway.

swagga
10-22-2016, 09:32 AM
saric looks like a very solid piece. :applause:

IGOTGAME
10-22-2016, 09:50 AM
This team is starting to come together.

Simmons
Stauskas
Saric
Noel
Embiid

Stauskas is horrible. One of the worst players in the league, he isnt an nba player

Styles p
10-22-2016, 11:28 AM
i dont see why 76er still need okafor if embiid can play at this level.
i would trade JC + nick young for okafor.

hahaha no thanks noel is the man to go he's the least skilled is in a contract year and cries like a baby.

AirBonner
10-22-2016, 11:32 AM
Okafor is going to be better then Embiid

Styles p
10-22-2016, 11:43 AM
Okafor is going to be better then Embiid

at scoring, nothing else though.

chocolatethunder
10-22-2016, 06:15 PM
Well.
Not saying he is great,
But I think anyone coming out of that team deserves a fresh start, with at least some leeway.
He's awful. He can't dribble, he can't shoot at all and he can't play defense. If you lived here and were subjected to having to watch him play you would have a better understanding of how bad he is.

If someone sticks up for or think that Stauskas is good or has potential it just shows that they don't watch Sixer games. I don't blame them of course, they have been unwatchable the last few years. If I only saw him play in college I too would think that he deserves some leeway but unfortunately he is not an NBA player.

sunnyboy91
10-22-2016, 08:24 PM
Embiid, Saric and Simmons are untouchable and will be a great core to build around. Simmons desperately needs a jump shot though.
They just need to trade Okafor and Noel and draft the best guard available in 17. They need young perimeter players that can shoot.
They should try to trade for a guy like Tyler Johnson or someone like Buddy Hield imo.

Pointguard
10-22-2016, 10:57 PM
Philly with three versatile big men that can post and take people off the dribble.
A very different look. And this is without Noel. They are going to be interesting next year.