PDA

View Full Version : If Cavs don't at least reach finals.

Real14
10-25-2016, 07:06 PM
They should get dissed as much as the Warriors did past June. Lebron should also be down the top 25 List too. Who agrees?

Real14
10-25-2016, 07:12 PM
Can you please just kill yourself

I don't like talking that way but can you just end it please
So Warriors can be made fun of but Cavs cant?:biggums: You have to be fair man.:coleman:

Jasper
10-25-2016, 07:21 PM
They should get dissed as much as the Warriors did past June. Lebron should also be down the top 25 List too. Who agrees?
Still wondering why you haven't been banned yet :confusedshrug:

Wally450
10-25-2016, 07:25 PM

Literally no one.

Real14
10-25-2016, 07:25 PM
Still wondering why you haven't been banned yet :confusedshrug:
What is wrong with what I said?

Orlando Magic
10-25-2016, 07:33 PM
What is wrong with what I said?

If you genuinely question what is wrong, that in itself is the problem.

SouBeachTalents
10-25-2016, 07:37 PM
But I thought it was better to lose before the Finals than make them and lose

Smoke117
10-25-2016, 07:58 PM
Why are you always so obsessed with Lebron?

Real14
10-25-2016, 08:51 PM
If you genuinely question what is wrong, that in itself is the problem.
What place is she on your all time lis then? :coleman:

ScalsFan21
10-25-2016, 08:53 PM
But I thought it was better to lose before the Finals than make them and lose

:roll:

NBAGOAT
10-25-2016, 08:54 PM
What place is she on your all time lis then? :coleman:

I don't get why anyone should take you seriously seeing how you can't even tell the difference between man and woman.

tmacattack33
10-25-2016, 09:08 PM

Yes, I agree. If Lebron doesn't get to the Finals for the 7th straight year, I'm moving him down the all-time list.

Just like how I moved Shaq out of my top 20 list in 2007 when he started to go downhill.

And just like how I moved Duncan out of my top 20 list when he couldn't even average 20 ppg anymore ever since 2008. If you're a top 20 GOAT , you can't be averaging 14 ppg :oldlol:

Prometheus
10-25-2016, 09:10 PM
OP hates filling out the education section when he applies for jobs.

FKAri
10-25-2016, 09:15 PM
Yes, I agree. If Lebron doesn't get to the Finals for the 7th straight year, I'm moving him down the all-time list.

Just like how I moved Shaq out of my top 20 list in 2007 when he started to go downhill.

And just like how I moved Duncan out of my top 20 list when he couldn't even average 20 ppg anymore ever since 2008. If you're a top 20 GOAT , you can't be averaging 14 ppg :oldlol:
Exactly. This is why my top 20 consists entirely of active players in their prime.

r15mohd
10-25-2016, 09:16 PM
It's a hard day for real14, a once Lebron fan with hopes of him coming to the Knicks in 2010 for that to only be nothing but a fathom - 6-7yrs later, and Lebron is having his own dunk contest against the Knicks on ring night #StaySalty gonna be a long season lol

TylerOO
10-25-2016, 09:22 PM
Deal

egokiller
10-25-2016, 09:31 PM
Can you please just kill yourself

I don't like talking that way but can you just end it please

Can you stop posting like an emotional little girl? Look, we realize that you have to live the rest of your life knowing that Jason Terry styled on your boy Lebron James in 2011 and that he'll never be able to live it down, but can you at least pretend to show a little composure when posting on this message board? :roll:

Hey Yo
10-25-2016, 09:43 PM
Can you stop posting like an emotional little girl? Look, we realize that you have to live the rest of your life knowing that Jason Terry styled on your boy Lebron James in 2011 and that he'll never be able to live it down, but can you at least pretend to show a little composure when posting on this message board? :roll:
Says the ruined one who can never post on his "Straight_Ballin account ever again due to James taking a giant shit on your face in June!!!

:yaohappy:

egokiller
10-25-2016, 10:00 PM
Says the ruined one who can never post on his "Straight_Ballin account ever again due to James taking a giant shit on your face in June!!!

:yaohappy:

All this talk about you claiming that I'm this guy caused me to do a search for him and I came accross this:

Listen dumb shit, when you've gone to as many Cavs games as I have, and have lived in Cleveland for as long as I have, you are entitled to say whatever the fvck you want regarding the teams here. You are a horrible poster for even questioning me or any of my actions. You literally know nothing. Lebron left Cleveland and was disliked by anyone that understands basketball. Everything that I have ever stated about him was factual truth. He came back and proved that a ring could be EARNED and not GIVEN. I have forgiven him for his past decisions. He did what he was asked to do, and I was incorrect for doubting him this year, but not incorrect regarding the facts about him up till this point. He proved to me and to the world that he finally had what it took to show us he is real, just like I proved that I am real with this very post.

To anyone accusing me of being a liar.....

Fvck you. Straight up.

CLEVELAND is my team. Always has been.

Living in Ohio is the best!

WE STAY WINNING! :banana:

WHAT A TIME!

So I'm confused. How did Lebron take a shit on his face in June when the guy lives in Cleveland and is a Cavs fan? Looks like he doesn't post here anymore because Cleveland finally won a ring.

Maybe next week you will be back to saying that I'm warriorfan, or 3ball, or whatever else you need to tell yourself.

Hey Yo
10-25-2016, 10:05 PM
All this talk about you claiming that I'm this guy caused me to do a search for him and I came accross this:

So I'm confused. How did Lebron take a shit on his face in June when the guy lives in Cleveland and is a Cavs fan? Looks like he doesn't post here anymore because Cleveland finally won a ring.

Maybe next week you will be back to saying that I'm warriorfan, or 3ball, or whatever else you need to tell yourself.
Looks like you can't use that account any more cause you said James would never win another ring.

EXPOSED....how's his shit taste, Chico?

egokiller
10-25-2016, 10:08 PM
Looks like you can't use that account any more cause you said James would never win another ring.

EXPOSED....how's his shit taste, Chico?

*sigh*... I can't use an account I never had. Are you like a 17 year old cholo or something?

LAZERUSS
10-25-2016, 10:40 PM
*sigh*... I can't use an account I never had. Are you like a 17 year old cholo or something?

If you are not a fan of the Jester here, you are one of many alts of one poster.

Of course, the reality is...it is the completely the opposite.