PDA

View Full Version : I think Kyrie Irving will outscore Lebron James this season

coined
10-25-2016, 09:13 PM
Lebron be still MVP of Cavs, but Kyrie average more ppg.

TylerOO
10-25-2016, 09:14 PM
Not really bold. I agree with you.

ScalsFan21
10-25-2016, 09:17 PM
One of these years yeah it's gonna happen. My money's on next season, but I wouldn't rule it out.

AintNoSunshine
10-25-2016, 09:21 PM
I think they will average similar amount of points.

D-Wait
10-25-2016, 09:25 PM
Not a bold prediction, Kyrie with 29 points in 3 quarters tonight lol :bowdown:

CTbasketball92
10-25-2016, 09:47 PM
I have no idea, but I could see Kyrie averaging 23-25 points with a 58 TS%. I want him to take 7 or 8 3s a game. If he does that he'll definitely get over 25 ppg.

egokiller
10-25-2016, 09:47 PM
What we do know is that Kyrie shows a lot of composure when the stakes are high, which is very impressive given the fact that he's only 24 years old. To be able to score 40+ points on 71% shooting in game 5 as the 2nd option when your first option has 40+ points himself at a respectable 53% clip just speaks volumes as to what Kyrie is capable of. He's only going to get better each post season that he's healthy.

Forget the amazing efficency. When is the last time a 2nd option scored 40+ in a finals game when the first option had 40+ also?

Keep looking, because it has never happened. The guy is only 24 years old and he made history.

You want to know why Durant acted like a little bitch and joined the GSW? Because of this:

https://images.scribblelive.com/2016/6/14/ae3661d1-7ffc-4e83-8b57-ee9eeb45c9d4_1000.jpg

If I was Curry I would have told Durant to pack his shit and get the **** out because of my desire to have a rematch against the Cavs, and hopefully with both teams being equally healthy. But nope, we can't have that because Durant is a bitch that forever ****ed his legacy.

If Kyrie's well spoken, articulate self can propel the Cavs this year to overcome Durant's bitch made move, he will do wonders for his own legacy while also adding to Lebron's legacy. Lebron needs every boost he can get after that 2011 debacle where Jason Terry styled on him.

moongaze
10-25-2016, 10:59 PM
What we do know is that Kyrie shows a lot of composure when the stakes are high, which is very impressive given the fact that he's only 24 years old. To be able to score 40+ points on 71% shooting in game 5 as the 2nd option when your first option has 40+ points himself at a respectable 53% clip just speaks volumes as to what Kyrie is capable of. He's only going to get better each post season that he's healthy.

Forget the amazing efficency. When is the last time a 2nd option scored 40+ in a finals game when the first option had 40+ also?

Keep looking, because it has never happened. The guy is only 24 years old and he made history.

You want to know why Durant acted like a little bitch and joined the GSW? Because of this:

https://images.scribblelive.com/2016/6/14/ae3661d1-7ffc-4e83-8b57-ee9eeb45c9d4_1000.jpg

If I was Curry I would have told Durant to pack his shit and get the **** out because of my desire to have a rematch against the Cavs, and hopefully with both teams being equally healthy. But nope, we can't have that because Durant is a bitch that forever ****ed his legacy.

If Kyrie's well spoken, articulate self can propel the Cavs this year to overcome Durant's bitch made move, he will do wonders for his own legacy while also adding to Lebron's legacy. Lebron needs every boost he can get after that 2011 debacle where Jason Terry styled on him.

:applause:

Kyrie and Lebron are unstoppable as a duo when both are on. It's a treat to watch. The 128-125 spurs game and game 5 of the finals were both guys putting the team on their back

francesco totti
10-25-2016, 11:12 PM
They fit together perfectly. With Lebron playmaking skills, Irving can play more of SG style game and score the ball. Lebron benefits on other end, where he has scorer to take load off him.

red1
10-25-2016, 11:54 PM
It's gonna happen sooner than later. If not this year, then next.

Spaulding
10-26-2016, 12:01 AM
Lue already stated that he wants Kyrie to be a scoring PG. Not someone like Kidd. Was mentioned during opener. Also wants Kyrie to carry the scoring load.

Smoke117
10-26-2016, 12:14 AM
Lue already stated that he wants Kyrie to be a scoring PG. Not someone like Kidd. Was mentioned during opener. Also wants Kyrie to carry the scoring load.

Kyrie couldn't do what Kidd did regardless of what Lue wants. Like I've said before...he's in the perfect situation where all he has to do is concentrate on what he does well...score.

Da Real Lambo
10-26-2016, 12:18 AM
of course. he is the better player, and the alpha.

riseagainst
10-26-2016, 12:25 AM
I see them scoring very closely. But Lebron will be playing a more facilitating role and let Kyrie score more.

Just look at his statline tonight: 19/11/14. That's insane.

100grandman
10-26-2016, 12:28 AM

Did you just say Kyrie is better than Lebron?

TheWinningFam
10-26-2016, 12:29 AM
Did you just say Kyrie is better than Lebron?
Guy's a retard using multiple accounts to troll, just ignore him.

riseagainst
10-26-2016, 12:33 AM

:roll:

CTbasketball92
10-26-2016, 12:44 AM
Kyrie couldn't do what Kidd did regardless of what Lue wants. Like I've said before...he's in the perfect situation where all he has to do is concentrate on what he does well...score.

I hate comments like this, blatantly undermining the importance of scoring lol. No version of Kidd can do what Kyrie just did, so who cares. "all he has to do is score a lot of points at a really efficient rate, keep a low turnover rate and act as a pretty good secondary distributor" that's all pretty hard to do. Sounds like the role that a typical superstar/all star SG usually plays. Can't see how that's somehow him coming up short or doing like, the bare minimum lol.

100grandman
10-26-2016, 12:45 AM
Guy's a retard using multiple accounts to troll, just ignore him.

Will do

AussieSteve
10-26-2016, 08:21 AM
Kyrie will average 25ppg.

Lebron will post career highs in rebounds and assists and come close to averaging a triple double. Something like 22ppg, 9rpg, 9apg. He will also have his best defensive season since Miami with his offensive burden reduced.

coined
11-24-2016, 12:14 AM
Lebron pulls ahead first time.

RedBlackAttack
11-24-2016, 12:34 AM
Lebron pulls ahead first time.

LeBron James - 23.8 on 50/37/70
Kyrie Irving - 23.7 on 47/41/87
Kevin Love - 21.8 on 45/38/83

That's pretty.

Smoke117
11-24-2016, 12:36 AM
It's always amazing to me how underrated Lebron is as a scorer. It doesn't matter how pretty or skillfully the ball is put in the basket...just that it is. He's one of the greatest scorers of all time, period. He's just coasting out there and STILL scoring more than Kyrie...a guy who is one of the best scorers in the league and asked to do nothing else.

pedromarinho
11-24-2016, 12:36 AM
Playoff/Clutch Kyrie is a different monster. Much better and effortless scorer than LeBron.

RedBlackAttack
11-24-2016, 12:40 AM
It's always amazing to me how underrated Lebron is as a scorer. It doesn't matter how pretty or skillfully the ball is put in the basket...just that it is. He's one of the greatest scorers of all time, period. He's just coasting out there and STILL scoring more than Kyrie...a guy who is one of the best scorers in the league and asked to do nothing else.
To be fair, 5+ assists per game isn't "nothing" when you have LeBron James on your team that you're sharing the ball with. Especially when you're only committing a little over 2 turnovers per game. But, Kyrie will never get credit for anything but scoring, so it is what it is.

egokiller
11-24-2016, 01:15 AM
To be fair, 5+ assists per game isn't "nothing" when you have LeBron James on your team that you're sharing the ball with. Especially when you're only committing a little over 2 turnovers per game. But, Kyrie will never get credit for anything but scoring, so it is what it is.

People need to stop pretending that Kryie and Love are stat padders like Lebron when they aren't. These guys are so talented they simply do what Lebron and Lue ask of them. Tell kyrie to go into assist mode, he goes for 11 asssist. Tell Love to fire up the team and give him the green light to shoot in the 1st qtr, he'll drop 30+. Lebron is surrounded by the perfect teammates that do what they are asked and don't need stats to tell them what kind of players they are. They KNOW what they can give on any given night and it's more than their stats suggest.

pedromarinho
11-24-2016, 01:18 AM
People need to stop pretending that Kryie and Love are stat padders like Lebron when they aren't. These guys are so talented they simply do what Lebron and Lue ask of them. Tell kyrie to go into assist mode, he goes for 11 asssist. Tell Love to fire up the team and give him the green light to shoot in the 1st qtr, he'll drop 30+. Lebron is surrounded by the perfect teammates that do what they are asked and don't need stats to tell them what kind of players they are. They KNOW what they can give on any given night and it's more than their stats suggest.
dis

Lebron23
11-24-2016, 01:33 AM
LeBron James - 23.8 on 50/37/70
Kyrie Irving - 23.7 on 47/41/87
Kevin Love - 21.8 on 45/38/83

That's pretty.

3 all stars.

Lebron23
11-24-2016, 01:38 AM

You guys are melting down since the 2016 NBA Finals. Kobe is an idiot for demanding to be traded to the Lakers in his rookie season. If he play for the Hornets. He would have more individual awards, but less rings.

aj1987
11-24-2016, 06:21 AM
How many assists did Irving average before LeBron? How many did he average when LeBron missed a bunch a game a couple of years ago?

Prime_Shaq
11-24-2016, 06:23 AM
You're retarded if you think Kevin Love can drop 30 in a quarter at will.

coined
11-27-2016, 04:25 PM
Kyrie pulls ahead with Sixers game.

Mr. Jabbar
11-27-2016, 04:36 PM
:pimp: :pimp: