PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else like Webber as an announcer?

KirbyPls
10-25-2016, 09:32 PM
Dude's insightful with good timing, smart, and positive. I'm a fan. Anyone else agree?

Proctor
10-25-2016, 10:23 PM
He isn't bad, that's for sure.

On 2k though he sounds like he's had a few too many drinks and accidentally took an Ambien.

moongaze
10-25-2016, 10:56 PM
I do. Like you said, he's smart and insightful but the best attribute is his voice. He has the voice of an old school playground og from new York

aj1987
10-25-2016, 10:59 PM
His meltdown during OKC-Spurs WCSF G2 was hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJEoEQvNO6s

Bosnian Sajo
10-25-2016, 11:04 PM
I've liked him as an announcer ever since I watched him and Gary Payton on NBA TV/TNT

theaussieguy
10-25-2016, 11:06 PM
he is one of the few ex players that actually deserve the job, just like Reggie. They are both extremely good. Some guys just don't have it. Shaq for example. This guy shouldn't even be on TV even if he brings the lulz, just a non aesthetically pleasing voice and not very articulate.

Bosnian Sajo
10-25-2016, 11:07 PM
he is one of the few ex players that actually deserve the job, just like Reggie. They are both extremely good. Some guys just don't have it. Shaq for example. This guy shouldn't even be on TV even if he brings the lulz, just a non aesthetically pleasing voice and not very articulate.

Shaq grew on me. I felt the same at first, but he's adjusted pretty well.

Nick Young
10-25-2016, 11:11 PM
He is great.

He is also good on Inside the NBA.

Nick Young
10-25-2016, 11:12 PM
Shaq is very charismatic but just like his playing days, he often takes plays off and gets lazy. When he is on his A game he is as good as anyone-the problem is he's only on his A game when he feels like it.

MiseryCityTexas
10-25-2016, 11:21 PM
Better than what Reggie Theus was.

sunnyboy91
10-25-2016, 11:43 PM
Yeah he's a great announcer. My favorite moment was when he melted down dring SAS vs OKC last year and seemed to have flashbacks to the 2002 kings vs Lakers series.

BUt yeah hes a great announcer.

Also im not sure why all the hate n Reggie Miller. I find him to be quite decent actually. Hes wrong on a lot of things (Like calling Jonathon Simmons a great defensive player last year) but hes generally good.

MiseryCityTexas
10-26-2016, 12:04 AM
Yeah he's a great announcer. My favorite moment was when he melted down dring SAS vs OKC last year and seemed to have flashbacks to the 2002 kings vs Lakers series.

BUt yeah hes a great announcer.

Also im not sure why all the hate n Reggie Miller. I find him to be quite decent actually. Hes wrong on a lot of things (Like calling Jonathon Simmons a great defensive player last year) but hes generally good.

Yeah Reggie Miller's not bad either.

red1
10-26-2016, 12:06 AM
I like cwebb at everything. Shout out to Jalen Rose who is also that dude.

tmacattack33
10-26-2016, 01:07 AM
Yes, I agree. I was actually hoping he'd be the permanent number 4 man on inside the nba with ernie, charles, and kenny.