PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant: 27pts, 10rbs, 4ast, 2stls, 2blks and 0 turnovers

KevinDurant35
10-26-2016, 01:04 AM
He did his part. I guess he needs more help

Da Real Lambo
10-26-2016, 01:05 AM
Dude is a BEAST, wait till they gel.

UNSTOPPABLE TEAM.

Nilocon165
Scored like 15 then once they were down 30 just started stat padding.

Curry is honestly still the best player on that team tbh.

riseagainst
Get this man some more help!!!

The greatest shooting back court in NBA history, 2 time defending MVP, the greatest shooter of all time, a walking triple double, COY, 73-9, getting jizzed on by Lebron.

Nope still needs more help.

9erempiree
10-26-2016, 01:06 AM
He didn't do his part.

The team looks way different than last year's version.

The Warriors had a little run right before halftime and that is due to Curry doing his thing for that stretch.

Durant doesn't cut it out on this team. They are only playing with one ball. He also cancels out Klay and without him shooting 3's he is useless.

Da Real Lambo
10-26-2016, 01:07 AM
Tonight only helps they dont chase some reg seas record that will exhaust them for the playoffs. Everything is going according to plan. Warriors win it all, lebron 3/8.

Lebron23
10-26-2016, 01:07 AM
Empty Stats

CuhGetsBucks
10-26-2016, 01:10 AM
Lmfaoo wtf we supposed to do? Give this negga an olympic team?

SCdac
10-26-2016, 01:12 AM
They're going to have to step up defensively unless they plan on trying to out-three pointer every team. Durant is solid but not a scary defender. They'll improve as a team. Zaza is no Bogut defensively

Spurs m8
10-26-2016, 01:15 AM
Klay was pushed into the shadows tonight for sure

KevinDurant35
10-26-2016, 01:19 AM
Klay was pushed into the shadows tonight for sure
Yeah, he played like a bitch. He needs to get his shit together before they trade his high yellow ass.

coined
10-26-2016, 01:36 AM
trash defender, was like this at OKC when we kept saying everytime (including the intellect jeff van gundy). OKC need to play defence to win and be a threat.

Durant teams are always trash defensively, thanks to him.

dazzer87
10-26-2016, 01:37 AM
Empty Stats
this

Nick Young
10-26-2016, 01:40 AM
empty stats

aj1987
10-26-2016, 01:45 AM
I remember when people were saying that KD's '14 season was a GOAT level season offensively and Curry's '16 season as well. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Young X
10-26-2016, 02:08 AM
I remember when people were saying that KD's '14 season was a GOAT level season offensively and Curry's '16 season as well. :roll: :roll: :roll:Curry's season was GOAT level offensively. I don't even see how that's debatable.

warriorfan
10-26-2016, 02:09 AM
empty stats

AirFederer
10-26-2016, 02:48 AM
Nevermind his stats, it's the lack of D and leadership that should worry. It's still just one game, but KD the leader is not impressing anyone.

Spurs5Rings2014
10-26-2016, 04:18 AM
He statpadded when the game was out of hand.

:oldlol:

r0drig0lac
10-26-2016, 04:47 AM
:lol this

Dragonyeuw
10-26-2016, 07:40 AM

Hell, the starting lineup outside the C spot is the damn Olympic team (Curry didn't play of course, but obviously would have if healthy).

hold this L
10-26-2016, 08:10 AM
He didn't do his part.

The team looks way different than last year's version.

The Warriors had a little run right before halftime and that is due to Curry doing his thing for that stretch.

Durant doesn't cut it out on this team. They are only playing with one ball. He also cancels out Klay and without him shooting 3's he is useless.
Klay did shoot. He just missed all his shots in the first half, which is normal since he is very inconsistent. I don't expect his shot to be off, but I see everyone's overreacting. :lol

NumberSix
10-26-2016, 08:20 AM
Free throws.

Spurs5Rings2014
10-26-2016, 09:22 AM
Hell, the starting lineup outside the C spot is the damn Olympic team (Curry didn't play of course, but obviously would have if healthy).

:roll:

Trollsmasher
10-26-2016, 09:47 AM
he let Kawhi put up a career high on him:lol

trash ass lil ni99a

Wally450
10-26-2016, 10:58 AM
I love the overreactions after 1 game. :lol

sportjames23
10-26-2016, 11:37 AM
Maybe GS shoulda tried to get GOATbrook instead? :confusedshrug:

Annyong!
10-26-2016, 11:45 AM
At least he helped my fantasy team.

aj1987
10-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Curry's season was GOAT level offensively. I don't even see how that's debatable.
MJ alone had a couple of seasons better offensively. LeBron's and Wade's '09 and '10 seasons are better as well. Bird in '88. A shit ton of others. If we're talking strictly scoring, then yeah, sure. It's a top 10 GOAT scoring season.

Young X
10-26-2016, 12:03 PM
MJ alone had a couple of seasons better offensively. LeBron's and Wade's '09 and '10 seasons are better as well. Bird in '88. A shit ton of others. If we're talking strictly scoring, then yeah, sure. It's a top 10 GOAT scoring season.Look at who you're mentioning though, MJ, Bron, Bird. These are GOAT-level offensive players.

And none of Dwyane's seasons were better offensively. BUT I would argue his 2009 season is just as if not more impressive factoring in defense.

aj1987
10-26-2016, 12:24 PM
Look at who you're mentioning though, MJ, Bron, Bird. These are GOAT-level offensive players.

And none of Dwyane's seasons were better offensively. BUT I would argue his 2009 season is just as if not more impressive factoring in defense.
I'm talking about offense as a whole. Not just scoring. Yeah, Wade's is right there.

You also have Shaq, Barkley (his '88 season and that was without taking 20 3's a game), Kareem, etc..

GOAT level implies that it was a top 5 offensive season. It wasn't. Top 5 scoring wise maybe, but definitely not offensively.

ArbitraryWater
10-26-2016, 12:28 PM
I'm talking about offense as a whole. Not just scoring. Yeah, Wade's is right there.

You also have Shaq, Barkley (his '88 season and that was without taking 20 3's a game), Kareem, etc..

GOAT level implies that it was a top 5 offensive season. It wasn't. Top 5 scoring wise maybe, but definitely not offensively.

Wade was definitely a good bit below what Curry did last year, offensively..

bolded: what the fck are you talking about? :oldlol: Where does it say that? :roll:

'Level' isnt restriced to a # you fool

Young X
10-26-2016, 12:36 PM

GOAT level implies that it was a top 5 offensive season. It wasn't. Top 5 scoring wise maybe, but definitely not offensively.He led one of the best offenses of all time.

He had the best shooting season ever, one of the best scoring seasons ever and was a pretty good passer on top of that.

He completely frightened defenses like I've never seen. He is the only player I've seen that was a threat the second the ball crossed the halfcourt.

His numbers were absolutely ridiculous:

30/7 on 67 TS%
125 ORtg
12.4 OBPM (by far higher than any player ever)
13.8 OWS

And again, he did this while leading one of the GOAT offenses.

You're talking to someone who doesn't even like his game but give props where it's due he had a remarkable season.

aj1987
10-26-2016, 02:06 PM
Wade was definitely a good bit below what Curry did last year, offensively..

bolded: what the fck are you talking about? :oldlol: Where does it say that? :roll:

'Level' isnt restriced to a # you fool
Stop melting, AutisticWater. Why don't you go melt in some other thread. Let the adults have a conversation.

He led one of the best offenses of all time.

He had the best shooting season ever, one of the best scoring seasons ever and was a pretty good passer on top of that.

He completely frightened defenses like I've never seen. He is the only player I've seen that was a threat the second the ball crossed the halfcourt.

His numbers were absolutely ridiculous:

30/7 on 67 TS%
125 ORtg
12.4 OBPM (by far higher than any player ever)
13.8 OWS

You're talking to someone who doesn't even like his game but give props where it's due he had a remarkable season.

He was by far the best scorer in the league and was the best player on a team with the best offense. GSW were amazing offensively. Never denied any of that. You're pretty much talking about scoring though, when you're saying that defenses were "scared" of him.

Again, I'm talking about scoring AND playmaking. I would take a bunch of players over '16 Curry and quite easily. All those "advanced" stats are pretty, but would you seriously take '16 Curry over a prime MJ, Bird, LeBron, etc.? Curry certainly has all of them beat in those "advanced" stats.

The '10 Suns had a better ORtg than the Warriors. Both teams had pretty much the same TS%. Difference is, the Suns were ~4 points ahead of the team which was 2nd in ORtg. The Warriors were only 1 point ahead of the #2 team.

Were the '10 Suns GOAT level offensively?

Young X
10-26-2016, 02:21 PM
He was by far the best scorer in the league and was the best player on a team with the best offense. GSW were amazing offensively. Never denied any of that. You're pretty much talking about scoring though, when you're saying that defenses were "scared" of him.

Again, I'm talking about scoring AND playmaking. I would take a bunch of players over '16 Curry and quite easily. All those "advanced" stats are pretty, but would you seriously take '16 Curry over a prime MJ, Bird, LeBron, etc.? Curry certainly has all of them beat in those "advanced" stats.That's a different discussion. We're just talking about their offensive seasons. Curry's season, specifically his regular season was comparable to any of theirs offensively.

What more would a player have had to do? The performances were there, the numbers are there, the team's level of play was there. He dominated the league like few others on that end.

The '10 Suns had a better ORtg than the Warriors. Both teams had pretty much the same TS%. Difference is, the Suns were ~4 points ahead of the team which was 2nd in ORtg. The Warriors were only 1 point ahead of the #2 team.
Were the '10 Suns GOAT level offensively?Yes they were. Offensively they were amazing. They lost because their defense sucked. Defense is what wins championships.

aj1987
10-26-2016, 02:37 PM
That's a different discussion. We're just talking about their offensive seasons. Curry's season, specifically his regular season was comparable to any of theirs offensively.

What more would a player have had to do? The performances were there, the numbers are there, the team's level of play was there. He dominated the league like few others on that end.
With the kind of talent he had around him, there are at least a dozen players who could've replicated those results (give or take a couple of wins/losses). Heck, that team is tailor made for players like MJ, Kobe, and Wade. A ton of spacing, super deep bench, a handful of very good to elite defenders, etc..

Also, you're still talking about scoring. When we're talking about offense, it includes playmaking and I'd take players who can score 30 PPG in a plethora of ways on very good efficiency and still be elite playmakers.

Yes they were. Offensively they were amazing. They lost because their defense sucked. Defense is what wins championships.
So, '10 Nash had a GOAT level offensive season?

Young X
10-26-2016, 03:03 PM
With the kind of talent he had around him, there are at least a dozen players who could've replicated those results (give or take a couple of wins/losses). Heck, that team is tailor made for players like MJ, Kobe, and Wade. A ton of spacing, super deep bench, a handful of very good to elite defenders, etc..

Also, you're still talking about scoring. When we're talking about offense, it includes playmaking and I'd take players who can score 30 PPG in a plethora of ways on very good efficiency and still be elite playmakers.He's a good playmaker too though just like those guys were, he's not just a scorer.

So, '10 Nash had a GOAT level offensive season?I don't think so but my argument wasn't just about the Warriors offense. It was that combined with the ridiculous skill level/performances/numbers he displayed.

I don't wanna go too off topic, but basically if you're goal was to just have the best offensive team possible how many players are you FOR SURE taking over 2016 Stephen Curry? Think about it.