PDA

View Full Version : Safe Space for GSW Fans

Prometheus
10-26-2016, 10:46 AM
These are hard times for Warriors' fans. No one can deny that... from blowing a 3-1 lead in the finals, to signing a beta male in Durant, to Curry being humiliated by LeBron and Uncle Drew... these have been tough times. Many Warriors' fans find themselves staying indoors IRL, and off of places like ISH filled with bullies who are insensitive to their non-binary beta identities.

This was already a serious problem, but with the opening night beatdown at the hands of the Spurs, I think we as a community are in need of a call to action. That is why I have decided to create a safe space for Warriors' fans to express their feelings without being hurt by the insensitivity of others. We need to recognize that not every basketball fan fits into our preconceived notions of what a human being is supposed to be. If they want to be frontrunners, betas, and non-binary individuals, that is their prerogative. We should not make these people feel victimized.

So please, no trolling or bullying in this thread. Warriors' fans, please feel free to use this space to express your feelings freely, without the constant fear of being humiliated and cast out just for being who you are.

Nilocon165
10-26-2016, 10:50 AM
Warrior fans stay losing

Prometheus
10-26-2016, 10:53 AM
Warrior fans stay losing

:no:

This is exactly the kind of intolerant bullying we're talking about. If you cannot abide by the rules of this safe space, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. We need to be sensitive to the feelings of Warriors' fans.

Jasper
10-26-2016, 11:00 AM
These are hard times for Warriors' fans. No one can deny that... from blowing a 3-1 lead in the finals, to signing a beta male in Durant, to Curry being humiliated by LeBron and Uncle Drew... these have been tough times. Many Warriors' fans find themselves staying indoors IRL, and off of places like ISH filled with bullies who are insensitive to their non-binary beta identities.

This was already a serious problem, but with the opening night beatdown at the hands of the Spurs, I think we as a community are in need of a call to action. That is why I have decided to create a safe space for Warriors' fans to express their feelings without being hurt by the insensitivity of others. We need to recognize that not every basketball fan fits into our preconceived notions of what a human being is supposed to be. If they want to be frontrunners, betas, and non-binary individuals, that is their prerogative. We should not make these people feel victimized.

So please, no trolling or bullying in this thread. Warriors' fans, please feel free to use this space to express your feelings freely, without the constant fear of being humiliated and cast out just for being who you are.

Here is your safe place :

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Stay there.. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
10-26-2016, 11:02 AM
It is amazing after going like 50-3 at home before Game 5 of the Finals, they've now lost 3 straight there

Big164
10-26-2016, 11:17 AM
Far be it for me to ask a top 3 player to retire, but Kevin is really that cringe worthy. If dubs don't win this year, I'm done with him.

sportjames23
10-26-2016, 11:34 AM

I see what you did with this thread. By inviting Warrior fans to come here as a safe place, you've set up a trap for them.

Well played, my friend. Well played, indeed.

sunnyboy91
10-26-2016, 11:36 AM
GSW Fans?. Those fans can just jump on the bandwagon on whatever team wins 16/17 so that they can feel like winners again.

Warriorsfan86
10-26-2016, 11:40 AM
Safe space or not, it's only been one game so I'm good. But thanks for your time and effort though. :cheers: