PDA

View Full Version : Warriors and Sixers trade scenario

Ca$H
10-26-2016, 01:03 PM
Livingston and McCaw for Noel. Livingston and McCaw would start for the Sixers. McCaw could become a 10 year starter. Noel is exactly what the dubs need.

Jameerthefear
10-26-2016, 01:09 PM
noel's value is higher than that imo

hold this L
10-26-2016, 01:11 PM
And who is the SG and PG backup for the Dubs then? Because depth was the biggest issue last game, and I don't see the point of losing both of them.

Ca$H
10-26-2016, 01:22 PM

McCaw is a very good prospect. He is the Dak Prescott of the NBA draft.

Spurs m8
10-26-2016, 03:13 PM
Lol how's this guy

MCCAW IS THE NEXT JORDAN

Next day...

TRADE HIM

Bankaii
10-26-2016, 03:15 PM
Lol at trading for an older injured guard that can't shoot and some shit rookie when our main issue is perimeter shooting and experience.

Stop with the shit trade threads.

9erempiree
10-26-2016, 03:30 PM
Still shock to see Warriors give up what was their strength for Durant.

r0drig0lac
10-26-2016, 03:32 PM
Lol how's this guy

MCCAW IS THE NEXT JORDAN

Next day...

TRADE HIM
:lol

BlackWhiteGreen
10-26-2016, 03:44 PM
I could see it from the 6ers side actually.. they're desperate for vets (like how they tried to get JR) and Livingston fits the mould. McCawis intriguing... I just don't get it for GS. Not sure you can trust Barbosa +whoever in a playoff series.

fourkicks44
10-26-2016, 04:21 PM
Lol at trading for an older injured guard that can't shoot and some shit rookie when our main issue is perimeter shooting and experience.

Stop with the shit trade threads.

Damn, savage.

I tend to agree but it is a big exaggeration. I actually like Livingston and would be good on the team but he is too old to be trading Noel for.

Yeah, some veterens on the Sixers could be helpful, but trading young assets is not the way to acuire them. Free agency is the key.

A deal involving a package of Noel for Klay Thompson is more like it.

tanks1
10-26-2016, 04:21 PM
I could see it from the 6ers side actually.. they're desperate for vets (like how they tried to get JR) and Livingston fits the mould. McCawis intriguing... I just don't get it for GS. Not sure you can trust Barbosa +whoever in a playoff series.

Sorry, but we are not desperate for anything.........this year is about Embiid, Sumons, and Oak....we get our guards in next year's draft....

FreezingTsmoove
10-26-2016, 04:39 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Ca$H
10-26-2016, 04:56 PM
Lol how's this guy

MCCAW IS THE NEXT JORDAN

Next day...

TRADE HIM

McCaw is going to a very good player. Iggy mentioned Ron Harper as a good comparison for McCaw. Prime Ron Harper was a very good player. Noel's ceiling is probably Theo Ratliff.

Bankaii
10-26-2016, 06:06 PM
Damn, savage.

I tend to agree but it is a big exaggeration. I actually like Livingston and would be good on the team but he is too old to be trading Noel for.

Yeah, some veterens on the Sixers could be helpful, but trading young assets is not the way to acuire them. Free agency is the key.

A deal involving a package of Noel for Klay Thompson is more like it.
I see what you're saying, but at this point the Sixers could just tank another year and draft a McCaw type player. And like you said, Livingston is too old to play 30+ MPG like they need.

I like the idea of Klay or even a Bradley Beal is he could stay healthy, but I don't think anyone wants Noel THAT badly.

RRR3
10-26-2016, 06:10 PM
How much help does ZVC need to beat grampa LeBron an Kyrie? :oldlol:

Let's give him KAT too, they need a good scoring big. :rolleyes:

G-train
10-26-2016, 06:13 PM
Livingston and McCaw for Noel. Livingston and McCaw would start for the Sixers. McCaw could become a 10 year starter. Noel is exactly what the dubs need.

Candidate for the worst serious trade idea in ISH history.
Why on earth would 76ers do this.
Is that you Hawkfan?

tamaraw08
10-26-2016, 06:18 PM

What? the Sixers are DESPERATE for Vets? There were a dozen of good veteran freeagents in the summer, how come I never read anything about them offering good contracts to anyone? Their highest offer was 9 mil for Bayless.