PDA

View Full Version : LeBron's Ring Ceremony Speech

aj1987
10-26-2016, 07:39 PM
Seriously? No threads or mention about LeBron saying it's pointless to live, if you aren't a fan of Cleveland (or something like that)?

EDIT: Found the exact quote:

"At this point, if you're not from here, live here, play here, dedicate yourself to Cleveland, then it makes no sense for you to live at this point. Cleveland against the world."

Wow! I thought he was going to get ROASTED for that.

Nilocon165
10-26-2016, 07:43 PM
"If you don't live in Ohio then you might as well kill yourself you pathetic ****ing losers"

*crowd goes silent*

egokiller
10-26-2016, 08:28 PM
The moment AJ and Nilocon realized that Lebron thinks it's pointless for them to live since they are not from Cleveland. :roll:

When are you idiots going to realize it doesn't matter what that bitchass says? He just told you that your life is worthless. At the end of the day, he's still bitch made with KD being the only one worse than he is. Stop stanning bitch made players.

Nilocon165
10-26-2016, 08:32 PM
The moment AJ and Nilocon realized that Lebron thinks it's pointless for them to live since they are not from Cleveland. :roll:

When are you idiots going to realize it doesn't matter what that bitchass says? He just told you that your life is worthless. At the end of the day, he's still bitch made with KD being the only one worse than he is. Stop stanning bitch made players.
Read the first line and stopped.

You realize my post was just a joke (I live in ohio btw) and you're having a complete meltdown right?

You should seriously consider killing yourself though, you're clearly not happy over the greatness of this Lebron dude.

aj1987
10-26-2016, 08:33 PM

Firstly, Nilocon is from Celeveland, so hold the L, Straight_Retard. Secondly, I'm not as invested as you in these athletes. If you saw MJ on the street and asked him for an autograph, he'd probably ask you to go slit your wrists and I'm 1000% sure that you'll actually do it.

egokiller
10-26-2016, 08:40 PM
Read the first line and stopped.

You realize my post was just a joke (I live in ohio btw) and you're having a complete meltdown right?

You should seriously consider killing yourself though, you're clearly not happy over the greatness of this Lebron dude.

You should stop reading period. It clearly hasn't done anything for you. Lebron said Cleveland. Not Ohio. Not Dayton. Not Toledo. Not Cincinnati, and not Columbus.

Firstly, Nilocon is from Celeveland, so hold the L, Straight_Retard. Secondly, I'm not as invested as you in these athletes. If you saw MJ on the street and asked him for an autograph, he'd probably ask you to go slit your wrists and I'm 1000% sure that you'll actually do it.

No, he's not from Cleveland. He's from Ohio. Are you that invested in Lebron that have to resort to making claims about someone else (Nilocon) that isn't true? You are SO invested in these atheltes. Probably more so than 75% of the people that post on here. You defend Lebron in every thread that he's mentioned in.

Stop stanning bitch made players.

Inferno
10-26-2016, 08:41 PM
:roll: who wants to live in fukking Cleveland?

Nilocon165
10-26-2016, 08:46 PM
You should stop reading period. It clearly hasn't done anything for you. Lebron said Cleveland. Not Ohio. Not Dayton. Not Toledo. Not Cincinnati, and not Columbus.

No, he's not from Cleveland. He's from Ohio. Are you that invested in Lebron that have to resort to making claims about someone else (Nilocon) that isn't true? You are SO invested in these atheltes. Probably more so than 75% of the people that post on here. You defend Lebron in every thread that he's mentioned in.

You're the only one getting emotionally invested in these players here buddy

Nilocon165
10-26-2016, 08:46 PM
Lmao, Inferno is a complete different poster than he was last year

Being a dick now for some reason

egokiller
10-26-2016, 08:55 PM
:roll: who wants to live in fukking Cleveland?

At this point, every teary eyed lebron stan that isn't from there, because now they are feeling emotionally distraught by the fact that Lebron basically said "if you aren't from Cleveland or don't live here, then **** you". The irony is that his bitch made ass ran to Miami just 6 years ago, and now he has the nerve to tell his fans that aren't from Cleveland that their lives are meaningless? The guy is a flat out bitch made. Only KD is worse.

Posters on this site like Lebron23 are probably crying themselves to sleep right now. Their whole world just came crashing down. Probably ripping off every lebron james poster off their wall and burning all his memoribilia. Even poor Nilocon is pulling his hair out wondering why Lebron said specifically Cleveland, and could give a **** less about any other major city in Ohio. I knew this day would come where Lebron would show his true colors and I will end my post with:

I told you so.

You're the only one getting emotionally invested in these players here buddy

You post on average 20 times per day. If that isn't emotionally invested, then what is? Stop the denial. It's unhealthy for you. We get it. Your whole world just came crashing down because you realize the man you wake up for every morning gives zero ****s about people who aren't from or living in Cleveland. It's OK buddy, no one will fault you from here on out for supporting the Cavs even though lebron's bitch made ass is on the team. You can still root for the NBA team of Ohio while not supporting a guy that thinks you shouldn't live since you aren't from there or currently living there. Besides, it was Kryie's shot that will always be remembered for getting Cleveland and the state of Ohio that ring. Trust in Kyrie, he's not a bitch that thinks less of you just because you aren't from Cleveland or living there.

aj1987
10-26-2016, 09:01 PM
]

I'm sorry that I don't know where every poster exactly is from. You seem to do so. You must live great life making around 100,000 pesos a year though. :cheers:

At this point, every teary eyed lebron stan that isn't from there, because now they are feeling emotionally distraught by the fact that Lebron basically said "if you aren't from Cleveland or don't live here, then **** you". The irony is that his bitch made ass ran to Miami just 6 years ago, and now he has the nerve to tell his fans that aren't from Cleveland that their lives are meaningless? The guy is a flat out bitch made. Only KD is worse.

Posters on this site like Lebron23 are probably crying themselves to sleep right now. Their whole world just came crashing down. Probably ripping off every lebron james poster off their wall and burning all his memoribilia. Even poor Nilocon is pulling his hair out wondering why Lebron said specifically Cleveland, and could give a **** less about any other major city in Ohio. I knew this day would come where Lebron would show his true colors and I will end my post with:

I told you so.
You meltdown must be GOAT level in the history of the internet.

RRR3
10-26-2016, 10:01 PM
Very poor choice of words lol. LeBron isn't even from Cleveland technically :lol

Obviously not what he meant to say

RedBlackAttack
10-26-2016, 10:05 PM
LeBron has never been a good public speaker, though he has gotten better over the years. When he first came into the league, it was dangerous having a microphone anywhere near his mouth due to cringe factor.

I knew as soon as he phrased it that way that people were going to jump all over it as an opportunity to sh!t on Cleveland and Ohio. I think most people understood what he was trying to say.

The man is not and will never be a master orator. That much should be clear by now. The chances of him saying something cringy into a hot mic are at about 25% right now. It used to be in the high 60s.

SamuraiSWISH
10-26-2016, 10:21 PM
After he ditched them, distanced himself from Cleveland claiming he was from Akron and that they hated people from Cleveland.

Only to come back years later under the phony guise of home town loyalty when they significantly improved the talent on their roster?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Phony and front running AF

egokiller
10-26-2016, 10:38 PM
LeBron has never been a good public speaker, though he has gotten better over the years. When he first came into the league, it was dangerous having a microphone anywhere near his mouth due to cringe factor.

I knew as soon as he phrased it that way that people were going to jump all over it as an opportunity to sh!t on Cleveland and Ohio. I think most people understood what he was trying to say.

The man is not and will never be a master orator. That much should be clear by now. The chances of him saying something cringy into a hot mic are at about 25% right now. It used to be in the high 60s.

And yet Kryie is articulate and well spoken, with a 99.99% chance of NOT saying something cringeworthy into the mic.

I think it's clear now as to who should be speaking into the mic on behalf of the Cavs....

SamuraiSWISH
10-26-2016, 10:40 PM
Well Kyrie went to Duke doe

DonDadda59
10-26-2016, 11:00 PM
LeViper

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/909/724/562.jpg