PDA

View Full Version : Deron Williams

k0kakw0rld
10-26-2016, 08:37 PM
Playing like the best pg in the league right now 7/11 FG 5/7 3FG for 19 points 4 assists in 19 minutes :applause:

SCdac
10-26-2016, 08:48 PM
inb4 he's injured again

for real though, hope he is everything the Mavs have wanted him to be and he improves on last season. always dug his game.. i passed on him in fbb last night in like the 11th round and took Parker instead. Kinda regret it but I know Williams misses about 20 games a season

bobopenguin
10-26-2016, 08:53 PM
Dwill is my man! :rockon:

ScalsFan21
10-26-2016, 08:58 PM
inb4 he's injured again

for real though, hope he is everything the Mavs have wanted him to be and he improves on last season. always dug his game.. i passed on him in fbb last night in like the 11th round and took Parker instead. Kinda regret it but I know Williams misses about 20 games a season

Hahaha, was that a heart over head pick? I used to love Parker in FBB but these days meh... just doesn't produce enough raw #s.

Never again will I fall for one of Deron's "flashes" of good play. I did think it was funny that right after he left the Nets he finally learned how to hit a clutch shot again. Weak, weak, weak. All-time weak mind, in terms of guys who had true superstar ability.

k0kakw0rld
10-26-2016, 09:02 PM
23 and counting, my niqqa is beasting :bowdown:

k0kakw0rld
10-26-2016, 09:06 PM
25 now scored the last 6 for Dallas keeping them in the game :applause:

SCdac
10-26-2016, 09:21 PM
Hahaha, was that a heart over head pick? I used to love Parker in FBB but these days meh... just doesn't produce enough raw #s.

Never again will I fall for one of Deron's "flashes" of good play. I did think it was funny that right after he left the Nets he finally learned how to hit a clutch shot again. Weak, weak, weak. All-time weak mind, in terms of guys who had true superstar ability.

yeah I shoulda picked up D-Will, just like Parkers FG% generally speaking.. I did draft Dirk though (and Kawhi, Klay, Wall, etc) and so far he's giving me 4 threes tonight :rockon: