PDA

View Full Version : I think im high AF

fiddy
10-26-2016, 09:33 PM
From dark chocolate, ive slept like 2.5 hours in the last two days. Im still hyphy regardless. How yall been doing lately?

http://i65.tinypic.com/2e6bsiu.jpg

Draz
10-26-2016, 09:45 PM
fckin hate dark chocolate

Patrick Chewing
10-26-2016, 09:46 PM
OP you depressed, bro? Talk to big Chew.

highwhey
10-26-2016, 09:46 PM
fckin hate dark people
ISH these days :facepalm

fiddy
10-26-2016, 09:50 PM
OP you depressed, bro? Talk to big Chew.
Not one bit, actually feeling pretty good about myself. Just feel kind of lonely 4:48 AM.

fckin hate dark chocolate
There are some dark chocolates with proper spicing like Intense Orange/Cassis from Lindt's Excellence series. It still has ~50% cocoa content, while testing AMAZINGLY good. But the real deal remains 85% cocoa.

Nick Young
10-26-2016, 09:59 PM
how do you eat all that dark chocolate, I'd be sick.

I'm high AF too right now breh, on THC oil:rockon:

fiddy
10-26-2016, 10:01 PM
how do you eat all that dark chocolate, I'd be sick.

I'm high AF too right now breh, on THC oil:rockon:
Kind of jelly, im going on a 4 day break because i just destroyed half an oz in a week. :oldlol:

Btw tried any high THCV strains?

Hawker
10-26-2016, 10:05 PM
So many cigarettes.

fiddy
10-26-2016, 10:26 PM
So many cigarettes.
I actually got 5 left. Cleaned my room on Sunday, so all of the empty boxes came after that.

Patrick Chewing
10-26-2016, 10:28 PM
Not one bit, actually feeling pretty good about myself. Just feel kind of lonely 4:48 AM.

You're not alone in your loneliness. We are the lucky ones!

:cheers:

Nick Young
10-26-2016, 10:31 PM
Kind of jelly, im going on a 4 day break because i just destroyed half an oz in a week. :oldlol:

Btw tried any high THCV strains?
I have never tried THCV what is it like

fiddy
10-26-2016, 10:33 PM
I have never tried THCV what is it like

[QUOTE]THCV, or tetrahydrocannabivarin, is a compound in cannabis that offers a unique array of effects and medical benefits that sets it apart from other cannabinoids like THC and CBD. Whether you’re a medical marijuana patient looking for a particular type of relief or a casual consumer chasing a specific effect, we’d like to introduce you to this fascinating compound that’s sure to make major waves in the cannabis world as we discover and utilize its full potential.

What are THCV’s Effects and Benefits?
As its name suggests, THCV is similar to THC in molecular structure and psychoactive properties, but it provides a variety of pronounced and altogether different effects. A note for vaporizer enthusiasts: THCV has a boiling point of 428

ArbitraryWater
10-27-2016, 07:13 AM
When you're high af for the first time

Draz
10-27-2016, 07:19 AM
Yo I haven't smoked weed in over a month dog imma get so baked when I do when I do

fiddy
10-27-2016, 07:22 AM
When you're high af for the first time
People that smoke weed usually dont feel anything the first time they smoke.

Yo I haven't smoked weed in over a month dog imma get so baked when I do when I do
Gotta make a similar break, been wasted AF for the past 3-4 months.

UK2K
10-27-2016, 08:28 AM
:confusedshrug:

Bosnian Sajo
10-27-2016, 08:36 AM
I'm sick and congested af, so I haven't smoked any weed or cigs in 2 days...once I get fully healthy again (give it a week) and I vape some wax, that shit will have me soaring.

The cigs is a good thing though, Ima try to cut back on them bitches permanently. Easier said then done, especially when you're Eastern European and literally everyone smokes...but **** it. For me, cigs and weed go hand in hand, which makes it hard to stop one but continue the other.

UK2K
10-27-2016, 09:33 AM
I'm sick and congested af, so I haven't smoked any weed or cigs in 2 days...once I get fully healthy again (give it a week) and I vape some wax, that shit will have me soaring.

The cigs is a good thing though, Ima try to cut back on them bitches permanently. Easier said then done, especially when you're Eastern European and literally everyone smokes...but **** it. For me, cigs and weed go hand in hand, which makes it hard to stop one but continue the other.

Get you some black and milds. Wine, wood tipped.

I switched after smoking cigs for 8 years or so... Never had an issue.

Draz
10-27-2016, 09:41 AM

I can testify this is correct. Maybe because the "inhaling" and techniques aren't efficient enough to distribute a high to the body

Draz
10-27-2016, 09:45 AM
Get you some black and milds. Wine, wood tipped.

I switched after smoking cigs for 8 years or so... Never had an issue.
Eh. I've had black & milds wine the other day and it wasn't that good.

I heard chocolate is better

fiddy
10-27-2016, 09:46 AM
I can testify this is correct. Maybe because the "inhaling" and techniques aren't efficient enough to distribute a high to the body
I've heard a theory that the CB1 receptors in the brain arent used/flexible to THC. Happened to me as well, my buddy laughed his ass off, while i was denying i was high for 2 hours. Did the the same thing to couple of chicks. :oldlol:

UK2K
10-27-2016, 09:46 AM
Eh. I've had black & milds wine the other day and it wasn't that good.

I heard chocolate is better

But were they wood tipped?

The plastic ones just aren't the same.

Draz
10-27-2016, 09:49 AM
But were they wood tipped?

The plastic ones just aren't the same.

Um. They were plastic. I heard the same thing.

Is there anything else similar to B&M with more flavor?

iamgine
10-27-2016, 10:25 AM

Yeah first time weeding got high as fck from eating a brownie. Then next day smoke a joint...feel nothing. WTF.

UK2K
10-27-2016, 10:59 AM
Um. They were plastic. I heard the same thing.

Is there anything else similar to B&M with more flavor?

I don't know. I always used to smoke B&M back in the day when I would do poker and shit like that...

But the wood tips... Mmm Mmmmmm. Unlike the plastic ones, they will leave the sweet wine flavor on your lips. They're delicious.

I buy them online from a website called Thompson Cigars. 10 packs for $37 as opposed to paying $7 per pack at a gas station.

Draz
10-27-2016, 01:08 PM
$8 a pack here

CeltsGarlic
10-27-2016, 01:17 PM
Will smoke today after a week (4 days lol). Imma do it before R.Madrid - Armani game. Love watching bball high :lol

fiddy
10-27-2016, 01:23 PM
I think i figured why hyphy AF for no reason. Dark chocolate has lots of copper in it, and i also take a eye support supplement with copper it.

Symptoms of High (Excess) Copper

Feelings of doom
Fatigue and exhaustion
Hypothyroid (slow thyroid)
Mind is in a fog
Headaches, migraines
Mood swings
Supersensitive, weepy
Cold hands, and/or feet
Depression
Dry skin
Chocolate cravings
Feeling of loss of control
Paranoia
Despair, suicidal feelings, hopelessness
Arthritis, calcium spurs
Constipation
Racing heart, pounding heart
Adverse reaction to vitamins and minerals
Problems with concentration and memory
Short attention span, ‘spaciness’
Eating disorders: anorexia, bulimia, overeating
Panic attacks, high anxiety, free floating anxiety
Yeast infections (candida)
Aching muscles or muscle cramps
Hypoglycemia
Mind races -- insomnia, interrupted sleep
PMS
Mononucleosis
Low blood pressure
Obsessive thoughts

Got like half of the symptoms, gonna get some bloodwork done tomorrow morning.

UK2K
10-27-2016, 01:32 PM
$8 a pack here

https://www.thompsoncigar.com/product/BLACK-MILD-WINE-WOOD-TIP-NATURAL-CIGARILLO-WINE/77823.uts

Use a coupon code (I got $10 off my first order).

Boom.... 50 for $36.

I have a nice, big, screened in patio with a mounted TV... sometimes I'll empty out half the cigar and mix bud back in with the tobacco and smoke it like that when I want it to last. You won't notice it, but when you stand up... Waboooom.

1manfastbreak
10-27-2016, 01:47 PM
https://www.thompsoncigar.com/product/BLACK-MILD-WINE-WOOD-TIP-NATURAL-CIGARILLO-WINE/77823.uts

Use a coupon code (I got $10 off my first order).

Boom.... 50 for $36.

I have a nice, big, screened in patio with a mounted TV... sometimes I'll empty out half the cigar and mix bud back in with the tobacco and smoke it like that when I want it to last. You won't notice it, but when you stand up... Waboooom.

Spliffs are where it's at.

UK2K
10-27-2016, 02:29 PM
Spliffs are where it's at.

I prefer it that way, personally. Throw in some fruity pebble... mixed with that wine flavor and the smooth tobacco.

On the rare occasion I do smoke somewhere other than my house, like when I go to tailgate at UK or IU football games, this is my preferred method.

Can't see it. Can't smell it.

ArbitraryWater
10-27-2016, 03:36 PM

thats why I said 'when you're high af for the first time', cant read, poncho? :biggums:

fiddy
10-27-2016, 03:42 PM
thats why I said 'when you're high af for the first time', cant read, poncho? :biggums:
Which was supposed to mean...?

CeltsGarlic
10-27-2016, 04:26 PM
Which was supposed to mean...?

the time you actually get high :pimp: