PDA

View Full Version : Vassilis Spanoulis Now #2 All-Time In EuroLeague In Points Scored And Assists

Euroleague
10-27-2016, 06:40 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvzPG09WYAAsc0Y.jpg:large

Vassilis Spanoulis

3x EuroLeague Champion
3x EuroLeague Final Four MVP (most ever)
1x EuroLeague Season MVP
7x All-EuroLeague Team selection (most ever)
#2 All-Time in EuroLeague in points scored
#2 All-Time in EuroLeague in assists
#2 All-Time in EuroLeague in fouls drawn
#1 All-Time in EuroLeague in free throws made

http://www.eurohoops.net/featured/334878/spanoulis-dished-15-assists-made-history

Spanoulis dished 15 assists and made history again

By Aris Barkas/ barkas@eurohoops.net

Vassilis Spanoulis is not only the second best all time scorer in EuroLeague, but also the second best all time passer, after surpassing tonight Theodoros Papaloukas.

The captain of Olympiacos needed 8 assists in order to reach 977 in his career – the same number with Papaloukas – and after dishing 15 assists tonight, he has a total of 984, and he is hunting the all time leader, Dimitris Diamantidis, who has 1,255 career assists.

However, the fact that Spanoulis is also just the second player who has reached the milestone of 3.000 points in the competition, proves that he can do anything on the offensive end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vassilis Spanoulis 2nd all-time in EuroLeague in assists (VIDEO) --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_5hDQquHgs

Vassilis Spanoulis 2nd all-time in EuroLeague in points (VIDEO) --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0JJ5EMwo2E

Vassilis Spanoulis 15 points and 15 assists EuroLeague game, in 27 minutes played, vs. Saski Baskonia --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcAMB_YmViA

qrich
10-27-2016, 06:42 PM
Reported.

Not NBA related. Isn't a NBA caliber player. Has less merit than a quad double season at the YMCA.

fiddy
10-27-2016, 06:44 PM
Id rather watch curling than euroscrubleague.

Smoke117
10-27-2016, 06:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GgxOUGt.gif

SwayDizzle
10-27-2016, 06:56 PM
Id rather watch curling than euroscrubleague.
:roll: :roll: :roll: this

r0drig0lac
10-27-2016, 07:02 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/qox1yTvzRLFUk/200.gif#24

Euroleague
10-27-2016, 07:14 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvz1HfLVMAAn_9F.jpg

fiddy
10-27-2016, 07:41 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/fwm5c0.png

ralph_i_el
10-27-2016, 07:47 PM
Damn, why isn't he over here making 10+ million a year. Tyler Johnson is making $12m a year. What's Vspan's excuse?

Prometheus
10-27-2016, 07:59 PM
OP is the human version of an aneurysm.

Ray22
10-27-2016, 08:11 PM
:rockon:

Derka
10-27-2016, 08:13 PM
I'm convinced that this is the alt account of one of the admins that he hops on just to stir shit up for some lulz.

RoundMoundOfReb
10-27-2016, 08:15 PM
Who's number 1? Anthony Parker?

Euroleague
10-27-2016, 08:16 PM
Damn, why isn't he over here making 10+ million a year. Tyler Johnson is making $12m a year. What's Vspan's excuse?

In the Greek League, Spanoulis made (in NBA terms gross/US $ dollars)...

$260,000 over 2 years with Gymnastikos
$1,040,000 over 4 years with Maroussi
$1,040,000 over 1 year with Panathinaikos (first contract)
$17,600,000 over 3 years with Panathinaikos (second contract)
$24,000,000 over 3 years with Olympiacos (first contract)
$16,640,000 over 3 years with Olympiacos (second contract)
$13,200,000 over 3 years with Olympicaos (third contract)

= $73,780,000 in NBA money

Plus, in Greece, he has gotten tons of endorsements, TV ads, a big Nike shoe contract, etc.

In the NBA, he got an incredible $2 million from the Rockets, with no endorsements, TV ads, or shoe deals.

He's obviously doing just fine. In fact, his agent also represents numerous NBA players, some of them with enormous contracts, and his agent has said numerous times that Spanoulis is the biggest earner the agency has.

fiddy
10-27-2016, 08:18 PM
In the NBA, he got an incredible $2 million from the Rockets, with no endorsements, TV ads, or shoe deals.

No shit? He has the marketability of a dead rat.

Euroleague
10-27-2016, 08:20 PM
Who's number 1? Anthony Parker?

EuroLeague Top Scorers:

http://www.euroleague.net/main/statistics?mode=Leaders&entity=Players&seasonmode=All&cat=Score&agg=Accumulated

Anthony Parker = #50 all-time

EuroLeague Assists Leaders:

http://www.euroleague.net/main/statistics?mode=Leaders&entity=Players&seasonmode=All&cat=Assistances&agg=Accumulated

Anthony Parker = #49 all-time

So no, Anthony Parker is nowhere remotely near #1.

The current EuroLeague leader in points scored is Juan Carlos Navarro.

The current EuroLeague leader in assists is Dimitris Diamantidis.

Euroleague
10-27-2016, 08:21 PM
No shit? He has the marketability of a dead rat.

He has endorsement deals, TV ads, and a Nike shoe contract in Greece, Serbia, and Spain.

Locked_Up_Tonight
10-27-2016, 08:32 PM
How pathetic is it that the leading all time scorer has 4000 points? And that leader averages under 15 PPG?

Papaya Petee
10-27-2016, 09:00 PM
Someone post the Peter Griffin "oh my god who the hell cares" picture and keep spamming it over and over again.

Nick Young
10-27-2016, 09:53 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-GaxYT56Bpb8/T1R4dERJYRI/AAAAAAAADMQ/4dBb6RDj6Jc/s800/AP%2520statue.jpg

Euroleague
10-27-2016, 10:54 PM
How pathetic is it that the leading all time scorer has 4000 points? And that leader averages under 15 PPG?

Through the whole history of EuroLeague, up until this season, they play one game a week. Plus teams actually have to qualify to play in EuroLeague. You don't just get in the league automatically if you play there.

For example this season just 16 teams out of hundreds of pro teams in Europe.

If you think NBA stats would look the same if NBA teams only played one game a week, and if only the best teams from the previous season could play again in the NBA in the next season.....then you are totally delusional.

Locked_Up_Tonight
10-27-2016, 10:58 PM
Through the whole history of EuroLeague, up until this season, they play one game a week. Plus teams actually have to qualify to play in EuroLeague. You don't just get in the league automatically if you play there.

If you think NBA stats would look the same if NBA teams only played one game a week, and if only the best teams from the previous season could play again in the NBA in the next season.....then you are totally delusional.

And many of the best European players never played in EuroLeague. Just like your favorite player of all time. I'm sure he would have easily surpassed that mark. Easily.

aj1987
10-27-2016, 11:02 PM

:oldlol:

If LeBron, KD, Curry, etc. played one game a week, they'd average over 40 points a game.

MiseryCityTexas
10-27-2016, 11:42 PM
Sergio Llull and V-Span are beasts in NBA 2k17.

MiseryCityTexas
10-27-2016, 11:50 PM
Tragan Langdon. That's a name I haven't heard of in decades.

SpaceJam
10-28-2016, 01:09 AM
Vassilis Spanoulis Now #2,567 All-Time In NBA Points Scored And Assists

Asukal
10-28-2016, 01:31 AM
Stop posting euroleague stuff in the NBA forum you farking idiot! :facepalm :hammerhead:

fiddy
10-28-2016, 01:50 AM
Vassilis Spanoulis Now #2,567 All-Time In NBA Points Scored And Assists
That high? :wtf:

Iceman#44
10-28-2016, 02:23 AM
this spannoulis never scorer 35 in a single game...pathetic. He won euroleague mvp scoring 14 ppg with 38% FG...i think d league is better than this trash

Iceman#44
10-28-2016, 02:26 AM
Spannoulis Career High 15.9 ppg on .421?? WTF

Even more...I think Euroleague MVP is really a JOKE...Spanoulis won 2012-13 Mvp Award scoring 14.7 ppg in 31 games while shooting 141/355, .397 FG%!!!

Euroleague: the only league in the WORLD where your MVP scores not even 15 ppg with .397 FG%

Milbuck
10-28-2016, 02:27 AM
Spannoulis Career High 15.9 ppg on .421?? WTF

Even more...I think Euroleague MVP is really a JOKE...Spanoulis won 2012-13 Mvp Award scoring 14.7 ppg in 31 games while shooting 141/355, .397 FG%!!!

Euroleague: the only league in the WORLD where your MVP scores not even 15 ppg with .397 FG%
Euroleague: where Anthony Parker was a 2x MVP and Giannis was an all-star at 16 years old :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

EwingMan
10-28-2016, 03:47 AM
one of the greatest euroleaguers ever but he washed out of the nba...

really makes you think.

fiddy
10-28-2016, 03:51 AM
one of the greatest euroleaguers ever but he washed out of the nba...

really makes you think.
Think about what? He's obviously also a mental midget that couldnt handle the simple fact his bald ass has no place in the top dog league.

EwingMan
10-28-2016, 04:03 AM
Think about what? He's obviously also a mental midget that couldnt handle the simple fact his bald ass has no place in the top dog league.

thatsthejoke.gif

Euroleague
10-28-2016, 04:33 PM
:oldlol:

If LeBron, KD, Curry, etc. played one game a week, they'd average over 40 points a game.

Durant MIGHT average 20 in EuroLeague MAYBE. Only if teams did not double him.

LeBron and Curry would never sniff 20 a game in EuroLeague.

Curry is way too small and weak for the physicality of EuroLeague defense, and LeBron does not have the outside shot to deal with FIBA rules consistently enough.

LeBron and Curry would average like 15-18 a game at most, and only if no one double teamed them.

Saying they would average 40 a game in EuroLeague is equivalent to saying Bogdan Bogdanovic would come to the NBA next year and average 35 a game.

Smoke117
10-28-2016, 04:35 PM
The funniest thing about this is that Euroleague actually thinks this is impressive. He probably thinks vspan is a better player than the guy in my icon too...his delusions run that deep.

qrich
10-28-2016, 04:36 PM
Durant would average 30 per game if it was once a week. Melo would be at 40.

Euroleague
10-28-2016, 04:37 PM
Euroleague: where Anthony Parker was a 2x MVP and Giannis was an all-star at 16 years old :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

"Giannis" never played a game in EuroLeague. He never even made it to the top level league of Greece, and sure the hell was never in Europe's top level league.

At age 16 (when you claim he was an "all star in EuroLeague") he was playing in the THIRD DIVISION of Greece, which is a semi pro league in Greece and is the equivalent of one of those minor leagues in USA below the D-League.

Also, EuroLeague does not even have an all star game, making it impossible for him to have been an all star even if he was in the league, which he wasn't.

Your trolling level is even more pathetic than your IQ level.

Euroleague
10-28-2016, 04:40 PM
The funniest thing about this is that Euroleague actually thinks this is impressive. He probably thinks vspan is a better player than the guy in my icon too...his delusions run that deep.

Chris Paul would be like a top 30 point guard in EuroLeague.

Peak Chris Paul would maybe have been like a top 6 or 7 point guard in EuroLeague.

On physical tools, on the ability to make teams better, on leadership, on basketball IQ, on screen roll efficiency, on defense - in all those categories he is below average for the standard of a typical EuroLeague rotation point guard.

Euroleague
10-28-2016, 04:41 PM
Durant would average 30 per game if it was once a week. Melo would be at 40.

The teams play in 3-4 different competitions you ****ing moron.

It wasn't "one game a week", it was one EuroLeague game a week. EuroLeague teams all play like 70 to 85 games a year.

qrich
10-28-2016, 04:42 PM
The teams play in 3-4 different competitions you ****ing moron.

It wasn't "one game a week", it was one EuroLegaue game a week. EuroLeague teams all play like 70 to 85 games a year.

Is this thread not about EuroLeague?

Oh wait, it is.

Smoke117
10-28-2016, 04:45 PM
Chris Paull would be like a top 30 point guard in EuroLeague.

Peak Chris Paul would maybe have been like a top 6 or 7 point guard in EuroLeague.

On physical tools, on the ability to make teams better, on leadership, on basketball IQ, on screen roll efficiency, on defense - in all those categories he is below average for the standard of a typical EuroLeague rotation point guard.

http://scalabrinealert.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Disapointed-Michael-Jordan-Headshake.gif

See...completely delusional.

Euroleague
10-28-2016, 05:00 PM
Is this thread not about EuroLeague?

Oh wait, it is.

You claimed they only played once a week. That's untrue.

Durant would have been playing 70-80 games every year, depending on which team he was on.

That's a hell of a lot more than one game a week.

Also, in the current season (just started this year), teams play at least 2 games a week in EuroLeague, and often play 3 times a week in EuroLeague. Because now it's a league format, and not a tournament format (started with this season).

Plus, they still have to play their national league, their national cup, and some teams also play a national supercup, and a regional league.

I believe some of the EuroLeague teams play like an 85 to 90 game schedule.

"once a week"...................

Euroleague
10-28-2016, 05:03 PM
http://scalabrinealert.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Disapointed-Michael-Jordan-Headshake.gif

See...completely delusional.

Some NBA "stars" would be good in EuroLeague. Some would not do a whole lot of anything.

Chris Paul might be the absolute worst example, or one of the worst, that you could have picked for an NBA "star" transferring to EuroLeague.

Actually, the only NBA "star" that I think would do worse in EuroLeague than him is Rose.

You obviously have no idea how the European game works, if you think Chris Paul would be anything special in EuroLeague.

Hell, he would not even be as good as someone like Thomas Heurtel is in EuroLeague.

Locked_Up_Tonight
10-28-2016, 05:20 PM
You claimed they only played once a week. That's untrue.

Durant would have been playing 70-80 games every year, depending on which team he was on.

That's a hell of a lot more than one game a week.

Also, in the current season (just started this year), teams play at least 2 games a week in EuroLeague, and often play 3 times a week in EuroLeague. Because now it's a league format, and not a tournament format (started with this season).

Plus, they still have to play their national league, their national cup, and some teams also play a national supercup, and a regional league.

I believe some of the EuroLeague teams play like an 85 to 90 game schedule.

"once a week"...................

You do realize you were that you were the one that said they play once a week, right?

Earlier in the thread:

Euroleague
10-28-2016, 05:23 PM
You do realize you were that you were the one that said they play once a week, right?

Earlier in the thread:

I said one EuroLeague game a week until this season (now it's 2-3 EuroLeague games a week).

I didn't say one game a week total.

They have 3-5 different competitions that they play in simultaneously.

It's the same sports model as European football.

Locked_Up_Tonight
10-28-2016, 05:27 PM
I said one EuroLegaue game a week until this season (now it's 2-3 EuroLeague games a week).

I didn't say one game a week total.

They have 3-5 different competitions they play in genius.

It's the same sports model as European football.

2 Games a week! Holy Cow! Show me where they play 3 games in 4 nights (in 3 different cities) like the NBA does routinely.

2 games. What a joke. NFL plays about as much as EuroLeague does.

Euroleague
10-28-2016, 05:28 PM
2 Games a week! Holy Cow! Show me where they play 3 games in 4 nights (in 3 different cities) like the NBA does routinely.

2 games. What a joke. NFL plays about as much as EuroLeague does.

Several EuroLeague teams have already played 5 games in a week. And Europe is just as big of an area to travel as USA.

They almost always play at least 3 times a week. Twice a week is rare.

NFL has a 16 game season and single game playoffs.

EuroLeague has a 30 game season and 7 game playoff.

That's just the EuroLeague. The national leagues (which EVERY EuroLeague teams also plays in) usually go about 40-50 games in total.

Locked_Up_Tonight
10-28-2016, 05:34 PM
Several EuroLeague teams have already played 5 games in a week. And Europe is just as big of an area to travel as USA.

They almost always play at least 3 times a week. Twice a week is rare.

NFL has a 16 game season and single game playoffs.

EuroLeague has a 30 game season and 7 game playoff.

That's just the EuroLeague. The national leagues (which EVERY EuroLeague teams also plays in) usually go about 40-50 games in total.

A 30 game season! Stop the presses! Spread out over what 4 months? Not sure how they hold up with that much stress!

Euroleague
10-28-2016, 05:36 PM
A 30 game season! Stop the presses! Spread out over what 4 months? Not sure how they hold up with that much stress!

Some of the teams play an 85 to 90 game schedule, which is more than an NBA schedule.

Stop the presses! NBA played 82 games.....................not sure how they deal with the stress............

STFU idiot.

Locked_Up_Tonight
10-28-2016, 05:40 PM
Some of the teams play an 85 to 90 game schedule, which is more than an NBA schedule.

Stop the presses! NBA played 82 games.....................not sure how they deal with the stress............

STFU idiot.

You just keep adding games to it! So you are telling me that they actually play more games in the playoffs than they do in the regular season?

First you said they play one day a week. Then you changed it to two. Then you say they play a max of 50 games. Then it jumped to 90(!).

Hell if I keep replying to you, you will say Euroleague plays the equivalent of the MLB season.

TemporaMutantur
10-28-2016, 05:45 PM
:applause: :roll:
http://i63.tinypic.com/fwm5c0.png