PDA

View Full Version : Trade Scenario: McCaw for WCS

Ca$H
10-28-2016, 12:37 AM
McCaw would be a starter on the Kings and WCS would start on the dubs.

RRR3
10-28-2016, 12:57 AM
Lemme get this straight op.

This is the team Curry needs?

KD
Anthony Davis
Klay Thompson
Paul George
Draymond Green
Andre Iguodala
Shaun Livingston
Willie Cauley-Stein
Zaza Pachulia

To win?

How much help does he need? :roll:

ShawkFactory
10-28-2016, 12:59 AM
Why have you made like 9 threads about a dude who will score 18 a game in the d-league next year?

TheWinningFam
10-28-2016, 01:00 AM
Curry needs more help :cry:

Bosnian Sajo
10-28-2016, 01:05 AM
Man, I hate what they did to the Warriors. Such a likeable team....ruined.

I'm sure they will get out of this slump, but they really didn't need KD to jump ship. They were an injured Bogut and suspended Green away from back to back championships.

Gross. ****ing reminds me of OKC when they traded Harden away, makes no sense.

MrFonzworth
10-28-2016, 01:17 AM
How about McCaw for a warm 6-pack?

Lebron23
10-28-2016, 04:46 AM
Stop overrating a guy who's not even going to earn some major playing time this season.

Only reason he's scoring during the preseason because it's a f*cking exhibition game. Other scrubs did the same thing.

fourkicks44
10-28-2016, 04:54 AM
McCaw would be a starter on the Kings and WCS would start on the dubs.
Weren't you hyping him up as the next GOAT? You flip flopping like Lebron and Dwade in the 2011 Finals or you hyping him up to get good trade value?

We are on a message board. You or none of us are GMs you strange mofo :lol

FreezingTsmoove
10-28-2016, 05:24 AM
Stop overrating a guy who's not even going to earn some major playing time this season.

Only reason he's scoring during the preseason because it's a f*cking exhibition game. Other scrubs did the same thing.

This dude is so mad the midget rookie they drafted is already a bust :roll:

Lebron23
10-28-2016, 05:26 AM
This dude is so mad the midget rookie they drafted is already a bust :roll:

He didn't play in their first game. He was injured. At least we are not overating him unlike this Patrick Mcclown.

Ca$H
10-28-2016, 10:35 AM

When the Warriors drafted Arenas and Monta Ellis in the 2nd round I told everyone they would be studs before they even played in a preseason game. I'm calling it right now McCaw will be better than Arenas and Ellis. Book it.

Kawhi
10-28-2016, 10:36 AM
When the Warriors drafted Arenas and Monta Ellis in the 2nd round I told everyone they would be studs before they even played in a preseason game. I'm calling it right now McCaw will be better than Arenas and Ellis. Book it.
You weren't even born when Arenas was drafted.

Ca$H
10-28-2016, 10:36 AM
Weren't you hyping him up as the next GOAT? You flip flopping like Lebron and Dwade in the 2011 Finals or you hyping him up to get good trade value?

We are on a message board. You or none of us are GMs you strange mofo :lol

McCaw will be an all star and will have a better career than WCS. However, WCS fills a bigger need than McCaw on the Warriors.

hold this L
10-28-2016, 10:45 AM
Lemme get this straight op.

This is the team Curry needs?

KD
Anthony Davis
Klay Thompson
Paul George
Draymond Green
Andre Iguodala
Shaun Livingston
Willie Cauley-Stein
Zaza Pachulia

To win?

How much help does he need? :roll:
Think you've misunderstood him, he's a McCaw stan rather than Warrior fan :lol

Ca$H
10-28-2016, 01:09 PM
Think you've misunderstood him, he's a McCaw stan rather than Warrior fan :lol

I'm a Warrior fan and a proactive McCaw stan. WCS is a terrible fit next to Cousins and McCaw will never get starters minutes on the Warriors. This trade makes sense for both teams.

1manfastbreak
10-28-2016, 01:40 PM
I'm a Warrior fan and a proactive McCaw stan. WCS is a terrible fit next to Cousins and McCaw will never get starters minutes on the Warriors. This trade makes sense for both teams.

Give McCaw three seasons and we'll see what type of minutes he'll be getting.

hold this L
10-28-2016, 01:49 PM
If he develops nicely, he would because he could play more than just 1 position during the game. With the Warrior bench at the moment, I wouldn't doubt if he jumps ahead of mediocre Clark and averages 10 minutes a game this season. Shaun is up in age, so it could work that he becomes the 6th starter of sorts as he eats minutes from both of them every year. That depends if he lives up to the hype and continues to develop though.

Ca$H
10-28-2016, 02:13 PM
Give McCaw three seasons and we'll see what type of minutes he'll be getting.

Three seasons from now McCaw will probably replace Iggy in the death lineup, but WCS can replace Zaza as the starting center immediately.