View Full Version : Kawhi with 30 points 5 assists 5 steals

k0kakw0rld
10-28-2016, 01:05 AM
He is just a monster :rockon:

MVP :bowdown:

He is reaching another level goddamn :eek:

Bosnian Sajo
10-28-2016, 01:08 AM
I asked if he was the most overrated player before the season started.

I humbly apologize for that. Doesn't change the way I feel about Spurs fans on this site, but this dude Kawhi is the real deal. Top 5.

RRR3
10-28-2016, 01:09 AM
It'd suck for Durant if once LeBron declines enough for KD and Kawhi to both clearly be better, that Kawhi has surpassed him too. Then he'd never be first. Ouch.

Spurs5Rings2014
10-28-2016, 01:12 AM
Doesn't change the way I feel about Spurs fans on this site

:oldlol:

Proctor
10-28-2016, 01:14 AM
His time as the best in the world is coming. :hammertime:

5 steals, seemingly all rips that lead to immediate buckets. :lol

Kawhi Not?
10-28-2016, 01:17 AM
Greatest NBA player in the game today. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Nick Young
10-28-2016, 01:25 AM
no weaknesses

Asukal
10-28-2016, 01:26 AM
Greatest NBA player in the game today. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Nice name lol! :applause: :oldlol:

BigKAT
10-28-2016, 01:28 AM
My one slight against him was that I didn't feel he could be a volume scorer for a team.

If he keeps this pace up, he's really up there with Lebron and Durant as the best in the game. Spurs looking great.

k0kakw0rld
10-28-2016, 01:30 AM
My one slight against him was that I didn't feel he could be a volume scorer for a team.

If he keeps this pace up, he's really up there with Lebron and Durant as the best in the game. Spurs looking great.
He is better than Durant, Oh and guess who's also better, Unibrow

BigKAT
10-28-2016, 01:35 AM
He is better than Durant, Oh and guess who's also better, Unibrow

Than Durant?

Davis?
Well. Let's wait and see what kind of season he has. I want to see him in the playoffs, but then again I'm also really nervous about my Wolves not making it. So I wouldn't -really- mind if the Pelicans implode again.

k0kakw0rld
10-28-2016, 01:39 AM
Than Durant?

Davis?
Well. Let's wait and see what kind of season he has. I want to see him in the playoffs, but then again I'm also really nervous about my Wolves not making it. So I wouldn't -really- mind if the Pelicans implode again.
Yes he is, I don't even understand why it is a surprise.

Nobody in their right mind will ever pick Durant over Anthony Davis (healthy) today.

BigKAT
10-28-2016, 01:42 AM

Nobody in their right mind will ever pick Durant over Anthony Davis (healthy) today.

Hmh.

I don't know.
That Healthy thing is pretty big.
Durant has been -mostly- healthy over his career.
Davis just seems like he'll fall apart at some point and be a big what If.
I mean, you can't get to the playoffs with your best player missing 20 games a year.

Right now, my friend, I'm still taking KD to start a team around.
Maybe AD will make me eat my words by the end of this season, but -right now-, I'm still taking Kevin Durant.

Mike smith
10-28-2016, 01:45 AM

Kevin Durant over kawhi and it isn't even really close

ShawkFactory
10-28-2016, 02:18 AM
It'd suck for Durant if once LeBron declines enough for KD and Kawhi to both clearly be better, that Kawhi has surpassed him too. Then he'd never be first. Ouch.
Honestly have thought about this.

I really like KD. One of the top 3 most skilled scorers I've ever seen (behind Kobe and tmac), and a guy who can do a lot of things outside of that.

Also a seemingly humble guy.

But its really is shaping up to be Lebron to Kawhi.

Spurs m8
10-28-2016, 02:19 AM
Kawhi progressing each year is like clock work tbh

Can't wait til he hits 27-28

FARK

riseagainst
10-28-2016, 02:25 AM
Kawhi will completely sh1t on Durant come playoffs.

aj1987
10-28-2016, 02:29 AM
Kawhi will completely sh1t on Durant come playoffs.
Like he did in '14 and '15? :oldlol:

Spurs5Rings2014
10-28-2016, 02:35 AM
Like he did in '14 and '15? :oldlol:

You keep talkin' this riff raff shit's not gonna be good for you.

aj1987
10-28-2016, 02:40 AM
You keep talkin' this riff raff shit's not gonna be good for you.

KD is a better player right now and he will be a better for a couple of more years. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow. I do not mind admitting that I'm wrong.

Spurs5Rings2014
10-28-2016, 02:46 AM
KD is a better player right now and he will be a better for a couple of more years. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow. I do not mind admitting that I'm wrong.

Fair enough.

:cheers:

CTbasketball92
10-28-2016, 02:47 AM
Efficient volume scoring was really the only capability I thought Kawhi might lack, but it seems like he's also got that down lol. And it's not like he's just sinking a ton of threes -- he shot like 1/7 tonight. He's got graceful athleticism with good body control, strength and massive hands to go along with a very good stroke from the midrange and threepoint land. His finishing was already LeBron/KD esque. If Kawhi can seriously keep up anything close to this, the MVP is as good as his. LeBron doesn't have the energy to put up a 30+ PER, and his unique skillset will continue to make him the best IMO, but Kawhi is pretty much reaching God tier and it seriously looks like he doesn't have an actual ceiling as a premier wing. And to think i talked about PG being better :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
10-28-2016, 03:08 AM
He's amazing.. MAZING.

ball247
10-28-2016, 05:19 AM
He is just a monster :rockon:

MVP :bowdown:

He is reaching another level goddamn :eek:

He's better then Jordan, better shooter, better defender, and now is gonna average as many points as Jordan ever did in his prime

kawhi is the best player in the league right now imo

r0drig0lac
10-28-2016, 10:39 AM
:bowdown:

juju151111
10-28-2016, 10:47 AM
I think KD was better, but this might be the year Kawhi pass him.

ralph_i_el
10-28-2016, 11:19 AM

:facepalm Because of 1 50 point game?

KD has 4 of those, and 35 games of 40+ points

Kawhi has never had a 40 point game
that 35 on opening night was a career high

John Wall has scored 46 points right on Tony Allen's face FFS.

Kawhi is top-10, but yall are reaching.

fragokota
10-28-2016, 11:30 AM

I think that KD might (although not the most probable scenario) at no point in his career be better than Lebron. They are close enough in age to the point that when Lebron starts to decline (not physical decline but game impact decline), KD will also be on the downspiral. It's not like Kobe and lbj who had a 7 year gap between them. KD is just 3.5 years younger and while his game will age nicely, he has had a serious foot injury (especially for a 7 footer) and his ceiling in his prime is lower than lebrons to begin with. So while it's more probable that he will overtake lebron in the future seasons, i wouldn't bet on it either.

aj1987
10-28-2016, 11:32 AM
I think KD was better, but this might be the year Kawhi pass him.
We'll see. I still have KD over Kawhi. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

hold this L
10-28-2016, 11:37 AM
We'll see. I still have KD over Kawhi. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
Same here. Lets see if Kawhi can keep it up all season. :pimp:

tpols
10-28-2016, 11:37 AM
Durant is still a much more explosive scorer than kawhi. lets not forget leonard's career high came a few days ago at 35 points... Durant has averaged 35+ on absurd efficiency before so hes much more proven scorer and offensive threat, but kawhi is more well rounded and less susceptible to being bullied physically in the playoffs.