PDA

View Full Version : All 11 Virgins who didn't vote Steph for FMVP need to be fired!

Big164
10-28-2016, 01:16 PM
Anyone have a list of names?

The further we get from 2015, the more ridiculous Iggy looks with that award in his closet. We can't let this happen again.

ISHGoat
10-28-2016, 01:22 PM
1. Op

HenryGarfunkle
10-28-2016, 01:22 PM
Iggy might be the worst FMVP in history. Just goes to show how BAD curry was that they were forced to vote for Iggy.

Curry's performance was so awful they were almost forced to give FMVP to a player on the losing team which is unprecedented in the modern era.

What's funny is he wouldn't have got a single vote in 2016 either even if they won. :lol

Curry = WOAT finals performer

:djparty :hammertime:

keep-itreal
10-28-2016, 01:26 PM
26.0 PPG 6.3 Assist 5.2 Rebound

Steph Curry = real FMVP:applause:

warriorfan
10-28-2016, 01:55 PM
Perhaps the most critical segment of this series came at the end of the third quarter of Game 4, Cleveland cutting the Warriors lead to three. The Q was rocking. The Finals hung in the balance.

Curry calmly called for the ball, shook a defender and drained a three, pushing Golden State to a six-point lead. In a reversal of roles, a gassed LeBron tried to answer with a three of his own at the buzzer, only to miss badly. When James went to the bench to rest at the start of the fourth quarter, the Warriors seized control of the game and the Finals.

Curry finished with 22 that night. He then dropped 37, including 17 in the fourth quarter, in Game 5. On Tuesday, he dropped a couple of massive threes to help stem a fourth-quarter Cleveland surge, then when double-teamed, hit a wide-open Klay Thompson for another.

[quote]
[SIZE="3"][I]Not only did Curry average an MVP-like 26 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists and 2 steals in 43 minutes per game, but as Kerr told his point guard, sometimes a point guard has to put his own game now in favor of managing the game for his teammates.

That is what Curry relayed when he said in the postgame press conference, "The Finals are not that different from normal NBA games. It's just the spotlight is different, and soar are the expectations. When you have an average game, you find out in the Finals that people were expecting more. But really, that stuff doesn't matter. It's all about winning. That's what I've learned. I just need to impact games, be myself every other night, do other things to help my team win and be OK with that. Manage the game from a point-guard standpoint, find a way to win and that's what we did

ScalsFan21
10-28-2016, 07:26 PM
I would've voted for Steph too. Been saying that for a long time.

I would HOPE that Curry, Klay, Dray etc could've still won that series without Iguodala, but without Curry drawing constant double-teams and defenders being forced to shade over, a lot of what GS did offensively wouldn't have been possible. Take Curry off that team and the way CLE was forced to defend him, and suddenly you have a very real possibility of even a broken-down CLE sweeping that series.

Curry had the more valuable impact (with very good offensive #s to boot), but that's not to minimize what Iggy did because he was phenomenal. It's just that while they may have needed Iggy to win, they unquestionably needed Steph to win.

Spurs m8
10-28-2016, 07:39 PM
Iggy might be the worst FMVP in history. Just goes to show how BAD curry was that they were forced to vote for Iggy.

Curry's performance was so awful they were almost forced to give FMVP to a player on the losing team which is unprecedented in the modern era.

What's funny is he wouldn't have got a single vote in 2016 either even if they won. :lol

Curry = WOAT finals performer

:djparty :hammertime:

Absolutely ethered

Wally450
10-28-2016, 07:53 PM
blah blah blah

That fact that you have this saved on your computer ready to copy and paste at any time is sad yo.