PDA

View Full Version : Correlation between stanning players and IQ?

ISHGoat
10-28-2016, 03:47 PM
Post your obvservations:

Wilt stans seem pretty well educated. Probably because theyre old as dirt.
MJ stans are okay too.
Lebron stans are a little worse.
Kobe stans are clinically retarded.

Accurate?

STATUTORY
10-28-2016, 03:50 PM
Jeremy Lin stans scored very well on the SATs but poorly on driving tests

warriorfan
10-28-2016, 03:52 PM
:roll:

ISHGoat
10-28-2016, 03:56 PM

:lol

Probably true

These new chinese rich kids are some of the rudest and worst drivers

Smoke117
10-28-2016, 03:57 PM
That's what makes the Jordan stans so awful...they are mostly decent posters when not talking about their deity. Most of the kobe and lebron stans are just dipshits in general, so you expect them to say stupid shit whether it's about those two or not.

SamuraiSWISH
10-28-2016, 04:07 PM
http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/wiki/episodes/season-17/1707/1707_LiveTweet_Pic03-WayneD.JPG

ShawkFactory
10-28-2016, 05:05 PM
I laughed

HenryGarfunkle
10-28-2016, 05:33 PM
http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/wiki/episodes/season-17/1707/1707_LiveTweet_Pic03-WayneD.JPG
The South Park writers aren't sports fans. They just tried to relate to people who are and failed.

That's clearly a typical Kobe fan, not a LeBron one. :facepalm

Dude even has the purple and yellow pants/shoes combo. I literally think Matt and Trey Parker were so stoned they accidentally topped him off with a ****ing LeBron jersey. :facepalm

Then again, LeBron is/was way more relevant than Kobe so I guess that's why they did it. Really just a compliment to LeBron.

MrFonzworth
10-28-2016, 06:20 PM
The South Park writers aren't sports fans. They just tried to relate to people who are and failed.

Dude even has the purple and yellow pants/shoes combo. I literally think Matt and Trey Parker were so stoned they accidentally topped him off with a ****ing LeBron jersey. :facepalm

Then again, LeBron is/was way more relevant than Kobe so I guess that's why they did it. Really just a compliment to LeBron.

Nice job getting worked up over a character on South Park. Lmao.

Maybe they had the pants/shoes combo to show the dude was a typical bandwagon. But then again, who gives a shit.

sd3035
10-28-2016, 06:39 PM
What about the IQ of a Derrick Rose stan?

BigKAT
10-28-2016, 06:42 PM
What about the IQ of a Derrick Rose stan?

Aren't they extinct?

brownmamba00
10-28-2016, 06:49 PM

Dude is wearing a Miami Lebron jersey

LOL

Doranku
10-28-2016, 06:51 PM
Nice job getting worked up over a character on South Park. Lmao.

Maybe they had the pants/shoes combo to show the dude was a typical bandwagon. But then again, who gives a shit.

That's pretty clearly what they were going for, Simon is just too unintelligent to pick up on it. :(

Inferno
10-28-2016, 06:51 PM
All the Kobe and Bron stans on here are retards :oldlol:

I've noticed that the D.Wade stans are pretty chill. They don't let their stanning get in the way of rational basketball discussion.

SamuraiSWISH
10-28-2016, 07:37 PM

The meltdown is real

http://illuzio.cafeblog.hu/files/2016/05/busz.gif

Poor Simon, get a life kiddo

Big164
10-28-2016, 07:46 PM
Iverson Stan's are too zoned out on Weed and Syrup to even activate their accounts.

IllegalD
10-28-2016, 08:03 PM

:wtf: :eek:

What a meltdown. I guess that's the result of being a 20-year old inbred from Wichita with no hs diploma.

Good to see Simon baby-boy is still the biggest joke on these boards.

:banana: :roll:

SwayDizzle
10-28-2016, 09:14 PM

the melt is real

ISHGoat
10-28-2016, 09:23 PM
I think its pretty evident that people stan players they identify with. What do AI, Melo, DRose, Kobe have in common? Low bball IQ. Inefficient chuckers.

Notice the posters that stan these players? The posters are the same way: low iq and just bad quality posters.

Intelligent normal adults appreciate the game of players like Jordan, Lebron, Duncan, DWade more than those shotjacking clowns.

knickswoman
10-28-2016, 09:45 PM
lebron stans are wwe stans. Thats all you need to know